Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What First Drawn You To Anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AmidalaNikki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:10 pm
I don't remember how old I was, sometime under 10 I first watched Sailor Moon and though, OMG WHAT GREATNESS!!! It kinda went off from there.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:35 pm
I went digging through my sisters room and found her drawing book. I flipped through it, looking at the cool pictures she had done and the ones printed out. Then I found a Ranma 1/2 manga and started to read it, liking it very much. That was a long, long, looooong time ago.  

Soriana Leo

Aizen Sousuke_Ex 5th Cap.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:10 pm
Watching Sailor Moon, DBZ, Tenchi Muyo and the like.

Then I found anime movies at Blockbuster, by the time I had watched Berserk there was no turning back.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:25 pm
i have no idea, all i could remember was watching a couple of episodes of sailor moon, that would probually be the earliest anime i've ever watched.  

anarchyneko

Shinrin Minto

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:44 am
Hmm. It was definitely the drawing style and atmosphere I fell in love with. I used to watch Galaxy Express 999 with a friend of mine in the early 90's, iirc. That was my first anime experience, and thereafter I started watching all kind of anime.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:59 am
I remember fighting over the remote with my sister, but she wouldn't give
the remote to me so I just watched what she was watching and it's Ranma
1/2. I really liked it and we watched it all the time, until it was gone and I started watching other animes but my sister started to hate anime but oh well.  

rinoa_h8ter

Yuri Takakuwa

Benevolent Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:24 pm
Sailor Moon was my very first anime also DBZ after that i was hooked  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:19 am
I didn't know what anime was until 9th grade (I'm in 11th grade now....I missed out on so much in my childhood crying )I mean I watched Pokemon & Hamtaro, but I didn't get addicted to it or knew what it was until I watched Miyazaki's Castle in the Sky. I absolutely fell in love with the movie and did research on it. Then, in the middle of my 9th grade year a new girl came to the school....we became friends and she introduced me to the Kenshin anime and now anime is totally my life....it's all I talk about and all I buy.  

cagalli1543

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Kawii_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:50 pm
i started watching anime in about kindergarden or so. it was sailor moon. i like the artwork. when i was obsessed with SM, i had a doll of sailor moon, sailor mercery and serena in the princess form. my 2nd anime was i think either inuyasha or yu yu hakusho. at 1st i thought inuyasha was a girl. haha.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:03 pm
I'd have to say the drawing style, the layout of the plots, and overall...just everything about it was everything i wanted in something to watch.  

Lunar Angel666

kamui99

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:14 am
when I watched sailormoon, now I think sailormoon was bad, especially the drawings on the anime.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:00 pm
AmidalaNikki
I don't remember how old I was, sometime under 10 I first watched Sailor Moon and though, OMG WHAT GREATNESS!!! It kinda went off from there.

Yeah it kinda went like that for me only I didn't know it was anime until I met my friend and she showed me Inuyasha (I think that's everyone's first anime. It seems to be that way for all the people I know anyway) and boom, my knowledge of anime has spread. xd  

Disgruntled Minion

ninja_rioku

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:41 pm
my freind Mr.Sandman2.0 got me into it  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:22 am
My friend Mulisa and the cartoons got me into it  

Chineze_Food

Dark_Fluffy-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:10 pm
It all started when i was 6 from watching Sailor Moon woot! heart  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]