Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:33 am
I got another tat.

My skullerfly, as my kick-a** tattoo artist Baz has dubbed it.

It's on my lower back. It's a wicked butterfly with a skull in it. The skull looks like it's got fire in it's eyes. The 'body' of the butterfly is a spine with a cow skull for the head.
Hurt like a mother b***h but totally worth it.

I don't have a picture of it on this computer but if you've got a MySpace you could take a look at it in my tattoo artists MySpace pics- Baz.

Photobucket is having a hissy fit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:25 pm
i have no tattos but i have a tounge peircing and on my bottom right lip  

love_billiejoearmstrong

love_billiejoearmstrong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:28 pm
SarahArden
Piercings: I have one in each ear but on my birthday I am getting a second in my right ear.

Tatoos: I have none and don't plan on getting one but if I had to, I would have a feminine symbol engulfed in flames on my left shoulder. biggrin

yes real men do wear eyeliner
cool  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:15 pm
I feel like a dork posting but.... I'd like to get
Edit: ...Wow... emoness...  

AS574

lyssiah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:53 pm
Haves:
navel peircing

Wants:
Full back tat. of Dark Angel wings
Ankle tat. of a panda
Lower back tat. of a pentacle

Piercings:
nose
cartilage in both ears

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:14 am
Woot. It's a little baby picture of my tat right after it was finished.

User Image  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:42 pm
spooky_sez
Woot. It's a little baby picture of my tat right after it was finished.

User Image

That's one awesome tat, Ouch, new tattoos always look so angry  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:09 pm
I have a rune tattoo above my left breast and another rune on the side of my neck. Soon, I want to get Mark Ryden's Saint Barbie icon on my back. I plan on getting other tattoos in the future.

Piercings:
Two per lobe
One helix (left ear)
One conch (left ear)
One lip (right side)
One eyebrow (right side)
One anti navel
One horizontal hood
One tongue (retired)
One nose (left side/retired)
Tomorrow I'm getting my right n****e done, then after it heals I'm getting the other n****e done. Then I want an industrial and vertical tragus on my right ear, to redo my nose, among others.  

shoe_trophy

shoe_trophy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:18 pm
Isobel Bellamy
metalfandragula
KoRnfucius
Alright, well, currently I'm unmarked and unpierced. I did have both my ears pierced as a kid but I was allergic to whatever metal it was I had so it was constantly infected and a pain in the a**, and I let 'em heal over.

I want to get my right ear done at the top with a ring, I may get my eyebrow, I'm not sure, and I'm also debating the tongue. That one really scares me 'cuz of all the potential hazards with it.

As for tattoos, I've wanted a barbed wire bracelet for a long time, but now that I'm in the workforce I'm thinking I may have to make it an anklet instead. sad I want the FMA symbol too. I also thought about something on my abdomen perhaps a tribal heartagram like Ville's.

If you were allergic to the metal I would recommend titanium, titanium is the most body friendly and it would be extremely rare for you to be allergic to it.

Piercing with a ring is a good idea because it's easier to keep it clean (personally recomended by my piercer), the ones I've had done with rings have been fine despite my body healing ridiculously quickly and not liking bits of metal inserted into small holes.

Titanium is good as well, sometimes it's a little hard to get people to pierce with it but any good place will (sometimes for an extra fee but it's worth it to avoid infections and nastyness)

Rings are easier to clean, but they also drag dirt through the piercing the rest of the day, so generally a barbell is better. It also depends on the person and piercing though. For example, if you're getting your lobes and they swell, rings would be easier. However, if it's your tongue you want you can't have anything other than a barbell in it anyway. Also, parlors use a different kind of metal than the places that pierce with guns, so mentioning it to piercer and asking his/her opinion is always the best idea. Also, any parlor should be able to supply titanium. Normally for an extra fee as that type of metal is more pricey in general, but if they don't offer the option at all, they aren't a piercer worth going to. always go for quality, not price. It's important when it comes to body mods.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:30 pm
Isobel Bellamy
I finally got my first cartilege piercing whee The people I got it done by were bad stare I only got good treatment when I threatened to leave and take my custom else where (yes, I should have gone to some other place if I was worried...but there was a real cute piercer dude sweatdrop ......that's a lame excuse and I know it)

Here's a tip: if the price seems too good to be true, it most likely is, I saw cartilege piercings advertised for £6 at a new place I hadn't been to before (they're usually £15-20), needless to say I thought "wow! new hole in me for cheap!!" so, I went in, paid for the piercing and was led away to the back room.

I was sat down, had my hair pulled out of the way, then the girl comes at me with a freaking piercing GUN and didn't even have any gloves on stare Yeah. Like I was gonna get pierced by her.

I practically jumped out of her way and proceded to make a damn big fuss biggrin

I complained that piercing guns aren't suitable for cartilege because they're too blunt and shatter the cartilege, a second guy flicked my ear and said if cartilege could shatter it'd shatter from a flick. Yeah. Right.

Being very british and complainy I refused to be pierced unless with a needle (which was £15) and they made a big deal, the third (this being a very small place so there wasn't much room to move) piercer backed me up and led me off to a cute little room (put on gloves!!) and jabbed the needle through my ear biggrin

Onto the actual piercing, it's still red (3 weeks later), and the pain only receeded after two and a half weeks, whether due to my body not liking it or shoddy workmanship I'm not too surem there's a suspicious lump just above the ring and still some swelling...time will tell what is to be the fate of my new piercing.....

Sorry, but you're an idiot. If you seriously stayed then you're not responsible enough to have piercings. Quit now. Think about it. A serious parlor would not even have the option of using a gun, they would NEVER try and do something without gloves on and after seeing that, how can you be sure that they even use sterile equipment, etc.? I'm sorry, but it needed to be said. People disrespecting their bodies/piercings is ridiculously stupid. Not only can you get an infection among other things, but if their equipment was not sterile you can get AIDS. Is that really worth spending a few more minutes with a "cute guy" who is apparently a complete dumb a** anyway? Furthermore, if you're worried about your piercing and by the sounds of the shop you had it done in, you should be, then you should go to a reliable piercer and ask him to take a look at it for you. Next time you get a piercing ask around first, look at their portfolio and MAKE SURE they use sterile equipment and gloves.  

shoe_trophy

DarkPhsycotic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:59 am
Right now I am peircing and tatoo free, but I want to get my ear pierced, maybe when I turn 15 (im 14 and a half if anyone wants to know). I might get a lip ring sometime in the future  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 am
shoe_trophy

Sorry, but you're an idiot. If you seriously stayed then you're not responsible enough to have piercings. Quit now. Think about it. A serious parlor would not even have the option of using a gun, they would NEVER try and do something without gloves on and after seeing that, how can you be sure that they even use sterile equipment, etc.? I'm sorry, but it needed to be said. People disrespecting their bodies/piercings is ridiculously stupid. Not only can you get an infection among other things, but if their equipment was not sterile you can get AIDS. Is that really worth spending a few more minutes with a "cute guy" who is apparently a complete dumb a** anyway? Furthermore, if you're worried about your piercing and by the sounds of the shop you had it done in, you should be, then you should go to a reliable piercer and ask him to take a look at it for you. Next time you get a piercing ask around first, look at their portfolio and MAKE SURE they use sterile equipment and gloves.

If you appologise for an insult, don't insert it in the first place hun, it gives you a lack of conviction, you need to insult with emphatic abuse.

As for the rest, you think I don't know? Don't assume that someone is a moron from what you read about what they say, you havn't met that person, I used my discretion as to whether I should continue or not, I made sure he gloved up, I made sure he used sterile equipment, he was a good piercer unlike the other people in the palce.

I already know all this, so thank you for the information but its of no use. And I wasn't terribly worried about it, it healed just fine.

Don't jump to such conclusions with the exagerations of a story re-told.  

Isobel Bellamy

mechanical kitsy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:02 pm
me is getting:

a dragonfly on top of a black design (tattoo)
a bellybutton ring
more ear piercings
(maybe) tongue ring  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:12 pm
i have a nose piercing, and my ears are double pierced. i would like to get both finished all the way up, and perhaps one in my eyebrow. my cousin and will soon have matching rings of vines on our right ankles, and the other foot will soon have a vine with flowers climbing up it. there will be "memento mori" on my lower back in script, and most probably a rose deisgn on my upper back.  

Analei

a_sin_for_him

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:51 pm
I have 4 tats, and 4 piercings.
piercings -
I Just got two new ones two days ago!.
-- I Now have My Left ear(at the top.. I can't spell cartilage.. unless that's how you spell it!.. razz )..
-- Labret
--two in my left eyebrow.
I use to have 9 others around both ears, but had to take them out!

For My tats,
I have dir en grey, Kai Fly on left arm.
GIR, from invader zim on my right arm,
Small nautical star on my upper back on my spine
larger piece on my lower back, It's a Tribal deisgn With a gay pride symbol in the middle!

I can't Wait to get more!... ^_^  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces