Reply Extended Discussion
Could you pull the trigger... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maggoty Anne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:00 am
I wouldn't have a gun in the first place. I am a pacifist, and my friends were joking about it yesterday. They were pretending to plan for the upcoming zombie Apocalypse, and assigning "duties" to everyone. They said I could be the one to get killed first for trying to negotiate with the zombies.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:33 am
d00med wanderer
Well, well well, looks like people in this guild really do have the heart to ask a question that shows a person's true colors.
I could have the heart to kill a person, but that depends solely on the horrible deeds the person has performed(I could kill Hitler, for example). But I could not kill another good human being, because even though I despise humanity, I couldn't do it. Maybe it's just because I'm too weak, or something...

Killing Hitler would be the worst thing a person could ever do.
Seriously world war 2, sure there were atrocities commited but it also sped up the advancement of technology, medical, aerospace and computer by decades, we'd just now be programming our sinclair ZX Spectrums if it wasn't for the events and developments of WW2.

Also who are you to judge what qualifies as good and evil? No one man should be able to make that moral judgement.  

Rellik San
Crew

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:00 pm
Coming down to it... I truly could pull the trigger or shove that knife into someone's head. Being a biologist specializing in the human anatomy, I know many places to incapacitate... and kill. It's not so scary as it would be extreme survival- if I had to, I would. Worse, if I hated them enough, I wouldn't care. That's scary.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:24 pm
I don't fear death, and I know people out there wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger on me, so this I just have to be faster at shooting them (this is why I learned to shoot guns, and throw knives). Could I pull the trigger on anyone? No....Someone who I don't know? Yes...I want to live my life to the fullest and if you oppose that? If you want to stop me, and I have the power to end you, I will

Many a time have I imagined myself going postal on my school...I hate stupid people, people who are ignorant and down want to learn better, people who don't want to better themselves and drag everyone else down, the parasites of the world, if I had the chance, I'd line them all up, and put and bullet in each of there heads. Would this make me feel better? No, because there will always be another idiot, no matter how many are dead...

Do I expect them to just die quietly? No, but I will fight them for their lives.
(btw, I'm not scared that I'd kill so quickly)  

Tetsuki Inuri Yumi

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:36 pm
I think I could, and I hate that about myself. Sometimes I need to really hold back so I don't injure someone over a little disagreement. I don't really have empathy for other people. I've been diagnosed with anger issues before, which really makes me wonder.  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff