Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
I have a crush on an Asian guy...but I'm shy..help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't well all
  Asian guys are hot
  this is a dumb post
  Sure I'll help
View Results

HideoKojima123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:30 pm
Yeah if you really love him you talk too him...and it's worth a shot ya no  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:13 pm
ugh i have the same problem i like a couple asian guys lets see im not weird or anything just trying 2 keep my options open
i like 2 viets, 3 filipinos, and 1 japanese but i dont think any of them like me but u never kno till u try rite  

xamazingliesx

DRN-OOO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:21 pm
well, heres one thing not to do, dont just give them stuff randomly! this guy likes my filipino friend, and starts giving her a ring, but she throws at his desk, he gave her a rose she puts it near the garbage, man she hates him!!!

Find out what he likes, then you get interested in it, ask him about it, like if he likes to watch Hikaru no go, ask him "Do you like to watch hikaru no go?" and stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:04 pm
FIRST OFF!

See if his parents will even let him have a girlfriend...

My parents didn't want me to have one until i was in highschool.  

Sanosouke

Jotave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:15 am
ok i can understand well i know that for some or maybe all girls rejection is really what keeps people from askin people out or whatever....Rejection is the most possible out come...... if you don't go and find out you may never he could be your first serious or one of you serious relationships!!! just go ask him or someone to see if he likes you!!! Rejection is easy to bounce back from!!! and wowo this is long for a comment!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:50 am
umm....My advice is not to tell him because If he dosen't like you back
It's natural for people to hate you...sO its better to keep a friend...
(Ileardned that the hard way) crying  

thunderxtiger

makarian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:25 am
just. . i dont know. .
maybe you should like send eye contact or something. . . ?
i really dont know
maybe you should just go up to him and say hi or something sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:47 am
You should become friends with him first.  

x_Eternal_Ice_x

LaLa.LoliPop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:48 am
make friends with him then learn somethings about him. you could accidently bump into then say hi. and start a friendship.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:05 am
its most likely that he'z just as shy as you are. if you are gonna start talking to him, have a friend that understands your situation with you so that it wont be so awkward  

metamonkey

Cherry Wishes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:02 am
i would ask my friend to ask him some questions, but before u tell him/her anything they have to tell u a secret too. hope it helps!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:21 am
if you really like him than just walk up and say hi I mean hes just a grade under. I encourage you so go and say hi to him.  

bored_hot_chic

UsuyamiNoSekai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:54 pm
Hey there!

I'm just here to help out. Personally, I won't tell you to just go up and talk to him, cause seriously, I have a case where I'm too chicken to talk to a guy I like too. So I won't tell you to just plainly go up and talk to him cause I know it's very difficult. My advice, well, it's pretty easy... In school, when you see him, you can "pretend you don't have a watch even though you have one" and ask him for the time, if he answers, it means he's gotta be nice in some way. (I mean, come on, guys who answer to girls' questions are polite right?) Or you can just pretend you don't know a certain classroom ask him for directions. Hey, it might not get very far but you got to hear his voice right? So it's not so bad. And if he left you a good impression, you'll probably want to talk to him more. If he left you a bad impression and pretended like he didn't care about you, then leave him behind. There are some other guys out there. wink Sorry if that was so long, hope it helps. sweatdrop

~~UsuyamiNoSekai~~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:06 pm
What nationality are you??

I think Asian guys like all types...unless he says otherwise or if you only see him date Asians. You can be his first non-Asian gf. ^^  

Laughing Platypus

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces