Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Is it weird to like the cemetery? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it?
  Yes
  No
  Poll whore
View Results

elliexcore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:52 pm
i don't think it's weird. if i weren't so afraid of ghosts and i lived near one i might visit it like all the time. haha.

yes...i believe in ghosts..they're real.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:21 am
There is a cemetary I visit each year. I love it. I feel asleep in it once.

There is a little girls grave, she died as two. Her name is Emily, I always bring her flowers, she would be almost 100 now.

The cemetary is on Kelley's Island in northern ohio.  

Yamin0

Alex_The_Strange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:44 pm
I don't think it's weird to like a cemetery. In fact, I have gone to a cemetery and played there like a little kid (regreted it later). I always have fun there, I dunno why.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:54 pm
I always liked cemeteries when I was a kid too. In the fall I used to rake leaves in this one behind my house. The gates said 1799 on it. I loved it there.  

KoRnfucius

Elven-Lied-Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:03 am
it is not wierd to like a cemetary. sometimes i go to talk to the dead people. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:00 pm
No, it's not weird at all. I love going to the cemetery, especially since I live in New Orleans, the cemeteries are beautiful. The sculptures, the headstones, the above ground tombs= so beautiful. I love hanging out in the cemeteries. heart  

H a m b e r g l e r

Feral Phantom

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:27 pm
Nope not wierd at all...Me and my friends do the same thing. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:11 pm
gosh i would have to think i was in the wrong guild if you thought that was wierd  

blackpendant

-[.emerald.]-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:21 pm
omg i hate the new ones...the stupid flat cement blocks burning_eyes and no...its quite fantaboulistic to like cemeteries  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:20 pm
it's not wrong in anyway i mean i find it relaxing...the headstones look so pretty and gloomy...i love the really old ones too they look so nice....i find that little walk through the cememtary helps me think and calms me  

whore27

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:55 am
Cemetaries are pretty. I heart cemetaries. YAY!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:31 am
My grampy died a few years ago and I often find myself going to the cemetary that he was buried in.
I dress in black and weep.

Illuminee

DR490N

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:11 pm
wow thats lame.

i go to cemetaries for fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:18 pm
I love cemeteries. I love going to the old ones in Norfolk with my camera, quiet fun.
It's amazing to walk around looking at the dates, of birth and death. I really love the old ones. There was a Cemetary up in Maine that I fell in-love with.

I lik elooking at the different symbols often found on them. I see lots of the SKull with wings, resembling the afterlife.
There was one in Norfolk that I couldn't figure out though, actually a few.
There was a pentagram on one. [Upsidedownstar,thatsapentagramright?]
I don't know much about Wicca, and stars, and whatever, so I was clueless.
Then there were lots of angel statues I was admiring. There was one, that was covered in Ivy. Lemme find it.
I took a picture.

An Angel A Lady And Ivy

Epyona

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:23 pm
DR490N
wow thats lame.

i go to cemetaries for fun.

Do we really have to have this sort of comment? Was there really any need to make insults, or do you just like demeaning others?

On topic, no it is not wierd. In fact, cemetaries are one of the few places still considered hallow. Most people feel something special when they visit a cemetary, and it is only natural for some people to like that feeling.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff