Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Doctor Who/Torchwood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite Doctor?
  Patrick Troughton
  John Pertwee
  Tom Baker
  Peter Davidson
  Colin Baker
  Sylvester Mcoy
  Christopher Eccleston
  David Tennant
View Results

Julia Dream

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:31 pm
ficklefiend
Julia Dream
Foetus In Fetu
Er, Doctor Who and great storyline? I'm sorry, what the ******** are you talking about?

XP

Er.. what? I think I missed something important here...

Reffering to the fact that it has perhaps the most tenuous and silly storylines you can get.

Believe me: here, it's about as original as possible. All the storylines in America are about twenty-somethings hanging out and talking about nothing. Or teenagers having sex. Or twenty-somethings having sex. Or teenagers and twenty-somethings throwing hissyfits, then having sex. Or solving crimes. Or disecting things in order to solve crimes... it gets a tad boring after a while, y'know.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:16 pm
Torchwood. xD Queen Victoria founded it. Heh heh....

And the wolf referances are back...  

Mr. Bono Vox

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:55 am
Mr. Bono Vox

Saw it this morning, had to video it as we were still driving back from London. It was worth the wait.

I think I actually prefer watching these ones to the originals...but I'm not sure. I'd have to go back, I've not seen an old one for yonks.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:16 am
I missed last nights one. Thought it was 6ish then realized the time, ran to the tv, switched it on and saw the last of the end credits.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

xXx White Lily xXx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:09 pm
isnt it repeated on a sunday?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:28 am
xXx White Lily xXx

Only on BBC3, I believe. So if you don't have digital television, you're stuck sad

DW  

Warnersister

ficklefiend
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:35 am
Mr. Bono Vox

I know. They aren't being sly with that are they?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:53 pm
Warnersister
xXx White Lily xXx

Only on BBC3, I believe. So if you don't have digital television, you're stuck sad

DW

Yeah, I'm pretty stuffed with my 4 and a half channels.
Although I have to admit that I forgot to watch everything (including the repeats I could have got) I was wanting to watch last week.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:29 am
ice_illusion
I missed last nights one. Thought it was 6ish then realized the time, ran to the tv, switched it on and saw the last of the end credits.

Tsk, you missed him in his Scottish accent. I'm not sure we'll be hearing that again.

Was it Ficklefiend who has a thing for his Scottish accent? I'm pretty sure someone here has.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:39 am
Did anyone see him on Jonathon Ross? It was the first time I actually heard his Scottish accent, he's had a different one in everything I've seen him in.. Was nice to hear him speaking in his normal voice 3nodding  

xXx White Lily xXx

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:06 am
Invictus_88
ice_illusion

Tsk, you missed him in his Scottish accent. I'm not sure we'll be hearing that again.

Was it Ficklefiend who has a thing for his Scottish accent? I'm pretty sure someone here has.

Sure it's not you?

ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:13 am
Lady of Spain
Invictus_88
ice_illusion

Sure it's not you?

ninja ninja ninja

gonk I'm sure, I promise!  

Invictus_88
Captain

ficklefiend
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:45 am
Invictus_88
Lady of Spain
Invictus_88
ice_illusion

Sure it's not you?

ninja ninja ninja

gonk I'm sure, I promise!

Admit it. You love it.

I just like him in general.

Oh and on a Dr Who note, I was looking for podcasts last night (The radio 4 Now Show is excellent) and I came across a commentary by Russell T Davies and the producer and director for the Chrismas Invasion. I listened to it without the actual episode but I knew what bits they were talking about. It's really quite amusing for a Dr Who fan especially since they confess to be drinking wine and wearing party hats during the recording. Lol.

I loved Russell explaining some of the cut bits because he clearly finds his own jokes hilarious and when he says that he did the ending in a properly British Dr Who way because Americans would have had lovely snow coming down at the end and made it happy and sentimental..

..and he made it ash.

3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:36 pm
oh oh! have you seen the new episode! it has all kinds of stuff in in *straining to give no spoilers*  

aravier

Cpl Giroro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:52 am
I'm not really a Doctor Who fanatic, however I do like David tennant a hell of alot more than any of the others.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff