Reply Extended Discussion
Protesters gone retarded. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why are people stupid?
  I have no clue.
  Because they've taken a few too many anti-depressants in their lifetime.
  They're not stupid! They're clearly within thier rights!
  .........*snuffs the above person*
  ...I told them not to put their heads in the microwave... but did they listen? Nooooooo!
  Government=retarded
  ...I love pickles.
View Results

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:25 am
~So_what_if_im_emo~
~So_what_if_im_emo~
People like that are exsactly why i'm Athiest!!
and i hate christians..

~So_what_if_im_emo~, that's religious discrimination. It's what cause so many Jewish people to die in the Holocaust. Hey, don't get me wrong, i'm an athiest (I prefer Agnostic) as well, yet i don't hate Christians. They never did anything to us. Just the FRIGGIN' psychotic ones like the crazy lady in the media! Other Christians are fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:33 pm
To xAsh-chanx: She is insane.. but not in the good way like everyone in my guild... XD She's the BAD insane!

To bloodXalchemist: Personally, I hate the military. I support it and everything, but I'm bitter towards it. They've taken my father away from me and they've taken away any form of bonding we may have ever had. (No he's not dead, just in Iraq... *sigh* )

Kupo Ikari

Kaytrix

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:21 pm
KupoWrath
To xAsh-chanx: She is insane.. but not in the good way like everyone in my guild... XD She's the BAD insane!

To bloodXalchemist: Personally, I hate the military. I support it and everything, but I'm bitter towards it. They've taken my father away from me and they've taken away any form of bonding we may have ever had. (No he's not dead, just in Iraq... *sigh* )

I pity you Americans.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:13 pm
To Kaytrix: Why's that? Pity is a wasted emotion.  

Kupo Ikari

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:19 am
My god. That lady is just SICK!!! And she was SMILING the WHOLE TIME, LIKE NOTHING WAS GOING ON!!!! SHE CALLED JEWS NAZIS!!!! SHE HATES OTHER RELIGIONS!!! SHE'S JUST USING THIS "CHURCH" CRAP TO VENTILATE PENT UP RAGE!!!! DOES SHE KNOW THAT SHE'S GIVING SHAME TO TEH NAME OF THE LORD BY DOING SUCH MONSTROSITIES?!?! (this is probably going against LOTS of rules, but, I have to do this [the whole caps and everything])  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:01 pm
Heh. I know how you feel. It's hard to even think that there still are many of these people around.

Prejudice people.

It's amazing to think of the subtle racism, sexism, and ......... homophobic-ism... of the united states.

It's ridiculous.

Kupo Ikari

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:22 pm
KupoWrath
Heh. I know how you feel. It's hard to even think that there still are many of these people around.

Prejudice people.

It's amazing to think of the subtle racism, sexism, and ......... homophobic-ism... of the united states.

It's ridiculous.
But yet america (lower case for a reason) makes it's children say the pledge of allegience:

One nation under god...F**K THAT!!! because of people like that, that's why america is getting pwn'd on a GLOBAL scale.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:01 pm
Good lord that chick is repulsive. I am Catholic and some good friends of mine are homosexual. How dare she say that! god loves ALL his followers with open arms!

and by the way? my views on MANY American citizens, corrupted and disgusting for the same reasons KupoWrath wrote and more. Sexism, racism, capitolism, homophobia, hate, oppression, deception, exploitation, and all of America's current flaws. I don't just plain out hate America; I hate what it's become. if you ask me, Bush is just ASKING for assassination and I'd be damn glad to do it.

If you support the paragraph above, check out Anti-Flag (a band) you'll like them.  

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:34 pm
To emorocklover: Anti-flag is a good band. I already listen to it. XD Personally I believe that since we were once known as the most ruthless country on earth... Let's go back to that! Hell, we bombed Japan and it worked! Get out men out of irag and afgahnistan and take of the nuisence..

To Okami_sensei: No, the reason america is getting 'pwned' is because we've become a nation of whiney-babies who have to be politically correct... Read above paragraph.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:18 pm
KupoWrath

To Okami_sensei: No, the reason america is getting 'pwned' is because we've become a nation of whiney-babies who have to be politically correct... Read above paragraph.

Oh yeah. I knew that... sweatdrop  

Nazo no Kanjojin

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:30 pm
XD Yeah.

If the US didn't care so much what other countries thought of them, we would rule!

....This is like a bad highschool drama...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:48 pm
KupoWrath
XD Yeah.

If the US didn't care so much what other countries thought of them, we would rule!

....This is like a bad highschool drama...

First rule of everything:

Life is just a bad high school drama.

Learn the characters and you'll do fine.

-sigh-

America needs to learn that lesson D=

Aaaand it needs to learn that it is the homphobic, capitalist, etc. etc. bully-slash-idiot of the world.

((And yet foreigners drink our culture up like it was their lifeblood. FTW at that.))

-sighhhh-

I've given up on America. I really have.

D=

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:16 pm
I gave up on America a LONG time ago. I was all "Go america" when I learned about some of the s**t we did...

And then I look at us now.

Where did it all go?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:35 pm
Uhh.... I guess... I'm moving this to the front page again!

Let everyone see the injusteses of middle earth.

[The above sentence is me being a... uhm... retard.]

Kupo Ikari

Kamadev

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:19 pm
I hate dumb people...... stare  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items