Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
<3 Soquili Lovers Rock <3 (personals) MOVED TO SERVICES Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laefe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:13 am
User Image

Soq's Name: Dappletail
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She's insanely shy and because she's very sickly she can't run or get too excited for long periods of time. She is actually a sweetheart and she might not talk that much right away but if you manage to get on her good side and find her on a day where she's feeling better than normal she WILL actually talk to them.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? A very protective significant other as she's very sick, it doesn't matter what species or anything along those lines as she's not a picky girl, she just needs someone to be really patient and pull her out of her shell as she's very VERY shy.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM
RP or non-RP?: RP(Though you gotta be patient with as I do work fulltime swing shifts XD;; )
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious would be better for her psyche XD;

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:28 am
Soq's Name: Rhapsody
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Rhapsody is very insecure about his looks. He thinks himself to be ugly for being pink and also having a curly mane and tail. He wonders why the spirits played such a trick on him and wondered if maybe he was ment to be a girl and they messed up. He tends to shy away from others alot, not wanting to be critisized or made fun of. This means he has not met a lot of others yet and may be stand-off-ish at first. With gentle prodding he can most likely be made to see he is handsome in is own unique way. (It will take a lot though.)
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who makes him feel special for who he is and doesn't care what he looks like on the outside. Though he really isn't sure what he would want in a mate as he has not met many mares. (I am not going to be too picky. What I am really interested in is interesting personality. So it could range from the sweet and gentle to out going to whatever catches my/his fancy.)
How do you want others to contact you?: PM stating why you think your mare would be good for him and how she would go about "fixing" his problem (if she even would do so or would rather just ignore it and call him silly, we are going for interesting). I will be a bit picky (but I am open to all possibilities) with him since he is my special boy.
RP or non-RP?: Rp since he has such a weird personality. Though you will have to be patient with me as I am in college and very busy IRL.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Should start out as flirt and work into Serious. This mostly due to the fact he has only met one mare, who he considers his adopted sister, and so has not a lot of experience around others.

Rev311

Rev311

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:34 pm
Soq's Name: Sadie
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Sadie is a very independant and strong willed soquili. She doesn't trust others too easily and they sort of have to prove they can be trusted and respected. (This does not take much. It can be in how they present themself or from something they said in a conversation.) She likes to do things her way and seldom admits that she is wrong. She is a very proud mare and doesn't like to be fawned over...atleast not all that much.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who doesn't mind her independence and who wont take offense to it. Someone who will stand by her and not want to stand over her. (It is an equal partnership.) Someone who she can converse with and who will be loyal to her.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM telling me how your stallion would get through Sadie's defenses and get her to trust him.
RP or non-RP?: RP but like I said for Rhapsody, I am in college and busy so be patient.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Flirt going into Serious

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:03 pm
Soq's Name: Taylor
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Taylor is a very lively mare to say the least. She thinks everyone loves her and has a very big ego. She likes to flirt with just about anyone and loves getting on Sadies nerves. She has a simple mind but is quick witted. If something bores her she suddenly changes the subject and moves on to something new.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone to bring her down to earth and that is not overly controlling. Someone who wont be jealous when she goes off and flirts. It is in her nature. If she did find someone she could truely stick with then I believe she may calm down.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM stating why you think your stallion is best suited for Taylor and how he plans to make her see that she is not the center of the universe.
RP or non-RP?: RP but the same goes as what I said for Rhapsody, I am in college and busy so be patient.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Flirt going into Serious

Rev311

lostlinx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:49 pm
User Image
Soq's Name: Manitou
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He is friendly, down to earth, and logical, has been travelling for a long time, but now the parental instincts are catching up with him where he wishes to start a family.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: He is not one for looks, he is more interested in an intelligent mind and a kind heart.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Either
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Mostly serious, but if things don't look like a good thing for that, flirting is alright.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:52 pm
User Image
Soq's Name: Ellie
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She is a bit of a flirt, very charismatic, loves to make friends and make people laugh. She has two grown foals that she hasn't seen a lot of, so until she knows she has a mate, she will not have any more foals.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Someone right now that will just be her best friend, make her laugh, high spirited and adventurous.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Everything will start out flirty, if it gets serious it gets serious.

lostlinx

lostlinx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:56 pm
User Image
Soq's Name: Chalena
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Friendly, yet very shy at first, once you befriend her though, she is always doing favors. her main goal is to always have a smile on her face as well as on the faces of everyone around her.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Someone right now that will just be her best friend, make her laugh, high spirited and adventurous.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Either

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:36 am
User Image

Soq's Name: Ronen
Soq's Picture: Look above
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He is a bit of a flirt, loves to 'play' with the ladies. He likes to make girls feel wanted and stuff and he has a problem with most males... especially if they happen to be a mate of one of the girls he likes!
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone he can flirt with and won't get tired of flirting with - otherwise he might look elsewhere!
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, AIM
RP or non-RP?: either though RP would be best
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Both!

Lotsa interest <3  

Remove

rainbowzebrahoe

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:59 am
Soq's Name: Auriga
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Auriga is a fun-loving, sweet Soquili who loves nightskies and water! She loves running and exploring, but also enjoys deep conversations. She can be a bit clumsy, but she can always laugh at herself.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Someone fun, witty and who enjoys watching stars with her.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, or catch me in-thread :3
RP or non-RP?: RP please ^^
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Both biggrin

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:50 am
Soq's Name: Yiska
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Yiska is an all around nice guy, unless he doesn't get his way. Though he tends to get a bit of a nervous streak when around mares which usually leads to his downfall of getting his way. It all comes from when he was a foal where he believed that girls had some sort of disease and they were all boy crazy.

This stallion is all about family as his is a very tight knit one. He's used to having them around a lot. Family first is his motto. Though a bit sheltered by his mother, he sometimes doesn't stray far from where his parents live in a forested area. Though he's not a serious recluse. He does like to explore and discover new things.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?: I suppose what Yiska really needs is a mare who's patient and will help him come out of his shell over time and get over his 'girl' issues. Someone who's not too demanding. Who's tender and loving. Someone who'll stick around for the long haul.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM, please. x3
RP or non-RP?: RP. Lots and lots of rp.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Meepfur

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:26 pm
Soq's Name: Windwalker
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Windwalker is every bit as bright and as energetic as she looks, a happy and outgoing soquili who loves to try new things.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone to have fun with! Another soq with a sense of adventure. She'd likely prefer a male who can fly, rather than one she'd have to leave behind on the ground.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, please.
RP or non-RP?: Either. [If RP, you'll need to patient with me.]
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Either.

Soq's Name: Yinehi-Atsadi
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Yinehi is, basically, a scaredy-cat. As a result of his fragile nature, he's very paranoid that he's going to get sick, hurt, anything - he doesn't even like to be in the sun, since he's easily sunburnt. Tying into his insecurity, he tends to be very trusting and gullible.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Yinehi would need a kind and patient mare, someone who might find his quirks endearing. He'll need someone willing to support and take care of him.
RP or non-RP?: Either. [If RP, you'll need to patient with me.]
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Either.

Soq's Name: Laohu
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: N/A
What is your soq looking for in a mate? N/A
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP only.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Flirt.

Soq's Name: Haoxian
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: N/A
What is your soq looking for in a mate? N/A
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP only.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Flirt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:32 am
User Image[ Soq's Name ] Tayook (Tay for short)
[ Soq's Picture ] To the right
[ Describe your soq's personality/interests ] As a foal, Tay was very much a tomboy (and still is a little even as an adult), and liked nothing more than tagging along after her brother.

Tay is a lot like both her father and her mother. She is kind and caring and exceedingly loyal, but she is also wild at heart and loves nothing more than freedom and the feeling of the wind rushing past her ears at a full gallop. She is often torn between her bonds to her friends and family and her desperate need for freedom. Between these two personality traits, she also loves nature and all around her, and she loves to simply stand and watch other creatures go about their lives
[ What is your soq looking for in a mate ] Well, it will take some work and time for any stallion to convince Tay to settle down. Even though she is nowhere near the tomboy she was as a foal, she can still be a little miffed that she is treated like a girl, and expected to act like one. I am hoping that the finding of a suitable stallion for Tay will open up a door to a series of RPs involving the stallion following her and trying to woo her with all the tricks they know and her blatantly ignoring his attempts. In this plot, Tay would gradually come to fall in love with the stallion as well, but her pride and her tomboyishness of old will keep her from admitting that, so the stallion will have to work to get her convinced!

Personality-wise, pretty much anything is okay, but she won't take lightly to anyone who is cruel. Shallowness, she might take, but cruelty is a big fat no-no. Also, it would be fun if this stallion is a flirty one who knows tons of ways to get a mare to fall for him. Not required, but it would be an added bonus to the fun RPs. She would also prefer a stallion with a natural coat, but that's not altogether necessary, as long as he is willing to work to get her attention.
[ How do you want others to contact you ] PMs, please. Although if you manage to catch me on MSN or AIM, then feel free to discuss it with me there too.
[ RP or non-RP ] RP. Definitely. It's a plot-ish thing, remember?
[ Flirt or Serious Relationship ] It would start out as a harmless flirt, with the stallion trying to get her to fall for him. At the beginning neither would have true feelings for each other (I don't believe in love at first sight), but gradually and throughout the course of the RP, it would turn serious due to the fact that the stallion's attempts to get her attention and Tay's attempts to ignore him would eventually spark some love between the two.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff