Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Inuyasha RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kagomerocks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:25 am
Ok *she goes over and grabs her sheet and pack and goes over to him* Are we flying again?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:31 am
yes but you will have to lead the way this time.
takes her stuff from her and slings it over his shouleder  

Drake Kirzan

Dangerous Hunter

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

kagomerocks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:36 am
Ok, *takes a step back and says a spell and wings appear again* From the last rumor i heard there was a bunch of deaths caused by demons in the southwest direction. So thats where we are heading first. *flaps wings and heads up*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:39 am
follows her into the air just promis me that you'll be kairfull.  

Drake Kirzan

Dangerous Hunter

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

kagomerocks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:41 am
*she looks over at him* I'll try, Dont worry about me. But u have to promise me the same thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:43 am
i promis to be kairfull
exclaim  

Drake Kirzan

Dangerous Hunter

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

kagomerocks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:48 am
*flys up a little* U better, I dont want anything to happen to you. Now lets get going. *starts heading southwest*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:49 am
follows her southwest ok  

Drake Kirzan

Dangerous Hunter

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

kagomerocks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:53 am
*atleast 45 minutes goes by and a small village comes into view*
Hey. I wonder what village that is? *stops and hovers over the village*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:54 am
hummm..... is ths the place flys over beside her  

Drake Kirzan

Dangerous Hunter

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

kagomerocks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:58 am
Im not quite sure... I dont sence any abnormal spiritual energy. It wouldnt hurt to check it out anyways. *looks over at him with a questionable look*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:17 pm
Frist thigs frist we arnt guna spilt up, becuase i fell a very strong presence about a mile outside the village. but dont worry i will keep u safe babe. kisses her and walks forword.  

Drake Kirzan

Dangerous Hunter

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

kagomerocks

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:41 pm
*kisses him back* Ohh... umm. Alright. *goes up and walks beside him* Do u think we should ask around? She what the townspeople know *looks up at him*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:05 am
Name-(Of made up lolz) Rikku
Age- 16
Female or Male-female
What are they doing in the story- Trying to please master Nuraku
Any relations with any main charcter- i'm inu-yasha's and sessomaru's sister. I am Nuraku's Fiance
Attacks?-magical and fisical
Weapons?- Katana, Kuni, a rasor hoop,whip sword, and my good looks

other- Inu's a dog, sessy's a wolf, An i'm a Black Fox. i can read minds and telaport. i can becomintangable freely and transform into any one or anything, even nonexistant people. I can even imitate their voices. I can use my looks to get any man or women to do wht ever i want them to. i'm very afectionate with family and loved ones and useually greet them with hugs and kisses. very strong and cafty. I can be lieing strate to you're face and you'd thing it was thew honest to god truth.

Apearence: as beautiful as a nymph, long black haire with multi colored streaks. One red and one white eye. normally dressed in formally yet slitely revealing black and red clothing.  

Wolfofdispair

Wolfofdispair

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:36 am
A girl huvers above them. she'ds dressed in red and black. Very atractive. she has long raven black hair with multi colored streaks. a red and a white eye. she has a devilish smile on her face. Is that my anubis . why i haven't seen him in years. she lowers herself next to him and hugs him. then gives him a peck on both cheeks. I missed you so much. still looking for our diet demon of a brother i see. oh but wait. you seem to have a new motive. i see love in your eyes. She looked at the girl standing next to him. it must be for her. hello my name is rikku. zi'm anubis's sister. he must love you very much. she gives the girl a deep look then tuns back to anubis. You're looking for my master... why  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff