Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~+Color.Me.Insane+~]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:45 am
[Insert ACDC-ish Name]
[~+Color.Me.Insane+~]
[Insert ACDC-ish Name]
[~+Color.Me.Insane+~]
At a tornado drill at school

Math Teacher: Shut up and bend over!

Of course we were being loud and dissruptive, but still. xD

lol Nice!
You have tornado drills, eh? Hmmm... I'm guessing you're near/in 'Tornado Alley' (correct me if I'm wrong, cos I don't live in the US >.<)

Not even close. surprised Where I live we just have a little bit of everything.
Another moment:
Kagome: Wow, he's huge! *refering to Naruku*
Inuyasha: Size isn't everything Kagome.

Whoops, my bad sweatdrop
*snickers* Such an old line, but still good.

Aww, that's okay.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:00 am
Sorry if this is a repeat:

Axel: (basically what he said) Looks like you and me have something in common. We both miss people we care about.  

DragonicFlames

6,550 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cheerleader 200

trash tart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:44 pm
.:Burlesque Beauties:.

There was one me and my friends made up while playing KHII,
That scene on the beach in the beginning:
Masked stranger: You can feel him, cant you?
Roxas: I wish I could, all over... ;D

Yeahthatsdumbwhatevershutup.

.:Catfighting Cuties:.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:23 pm
dragonicflames

Axel: (basically what he said) Looks like you and me have something in common. We both miss people we care about.

And it was SOO obvious on who he was talking about.

AxelisRoxasobssesed

Riosin

Tomqueen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:52 pm
Anyone seen Hair? I haven't seen it onstage, but i've seen the DVD version, and that's what i'm talking about.

The Black Boys song and the White Boys song. They were just screaming QUEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!! up in your face. xd Especially in White Boys!

Those five army general guys... holy CLAMP. One of them was singing "White boys give me goosebumps, white boys give me chills." And the guy beside him goes "When they touch my shoulder, that's the touch that kills." Another guy goes "My mother calls them lilies. I call them picadillies! My daddy wants me to stay away, but I say come on out and play!" And there's so much more... you have to see it. :B

Man. :B And they're doing some kind of weird leg movements as if they have to go to the bathroom or something the whole time. It's so hilarious~

And in another scene, in case you want something blunt, Woof says "Am I a homosexual? Well, I wouldn't kick Mick Jagger out of my bed, but no, i'm not homosexual."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:03 am
Oh! I got a good one! If you haven't beaten Kingdom Hearts II yet, don't read the following if you dislike spoilers xd

Okay, so I beat Kingdom Hearts II, and my dad was in my room trying to fix my computer. Well, when Sora and Riku are sitting on the beach talking to eachother, and Riku goes "Well Sora, there is one thing that you can never have that I have."

"What?"

"Having you as a friend."

I'm sorry, but there's something I would never even say to my friends... along with poking them in the chest.

My dad called Kingdom Hearts "Brokeback Hearts" ever since he heard that. xd

Knobmonster

DeniedUltraSex

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:52 pm
Nana_Sora
this is from a fan fic I read a while back, I dont remember the names of the caracters though sweatdrop
*the guys are in another room while some ones ease dropping*
guy1: oh my gosh! it's so big!
guy2: *sounding proud of himself* I know
guy1: should it be that red though?
guy2: its nothing to worry about.
guy1: are you sure it will fit?
guy2: now that you mention it...... *sounds a little dissapointed*
guy1: you know, nothing ruins the moment like a bad fit.

it turned out that guy2 was showing guy1 a ring he got to propose to his girlfriend. xd talk about missleading!
-Breaks into laughter-
lol heart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:01 pm
Narki
Anything from Guilty Gear? Such as Ky confronting Sol and cleverly asking starting off the conversation with "Why are you hiding it?!"
The scene ends with Sol disappearing, leaving Ky with a desperate look on his face shouting "Soooool!"
Other quotes by our blonde hero while talking to Sol include "That look you're giving me.... I feel like I haven't won." And some people wonder why that pairing is popular...
Oh, and we can't leave out this one: "You're a handsome little guy, but you still can't run with #1." Johnny after fighting Ky.
Oh! Oh! "I've never seen such speed! It took some time to adjust." Ky to Chipp.

I love that game, best 2D fighter ever.

darn skippy chu are righty-o! domokun  

rageofthematrix

rageofthematrix

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:46 pm
DeniedUltraSex
I don't have any examples...
But Suggestive things make me giggle. :3

Meee tooooo 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:15 pm
This isn't anime manga but one day in pottery when my friend saw someone spanking their clay she yelled out: "BEND OVER AND TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!" not even realizing what she was saying. After she did the entire room went silent for a moment and then bust up laughing. the worst part was she shared that class with i guy she liked  

outlander_girl

[ - P a n d a - ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:29 pm
x3
This reminds me of Gakuen Heaven.
When they come into a scene with Kaoru and thatotherdudewhoIcanneverrememberhisname, they always have that. T.T; But it always turns out to be something else.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:00 pm
dragonicflames

x3 Eheheheheheheheheh! Gotta luff the Roxas and Axel lovin.(By the way,loving your signature.It is teh secks.

xD In KH2,after you first beat POTC,Will and Elizabeth are having a momment, and Sora starts blushing like crazy,and Donald and Goofy are like "ZOMG! We know who your thinking about!"

=3 And I screamed "ZOMG! HE'S THINKING ABOUT RIKU!" We aaaalll know it was Riku.

Cause haven't you noticed, that whenever he meets up with Kairi he's like "OMG,Kairi! My friend,you're okay!-hug hug-"

Then he sees Riku and he's having a fricken spazz attack. "ZOMG Riku I looked everywhere for you,an dI couldn't find you.-cries,clings ot Riku's hand-" =3 Yeah. See? SEE?!  

Dr_Kael

caligulasNightmare

Greedy Entrepreneur

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:44 pm
ChaosSinAlchemist
dragonicflames

x3 Eheheheheheheheheh! Gotta luff the Roxas and Axel lovin.(By the way,loving your signature.It is teh secks.

xD In KH2,after you first beat POTC,Will and Elizabeth are having a momment, and Sora starts blushing like crazy,and Donald and Goofy are like "ZOMG! We know who your thinking about!"

=3 And I screamed "ZOMG! HE'S THINKING ABOUT RIKU!" We aaaalll know it was Riku.

Cause haven't you noticed, that whenever he meets up with Kairi he's like "OMG,Kairi! My friend,you're okay!-hug hug-"

Then he sees Riku and he's having a fricken spazz attack. "ZOMG Riku I looked everywhere for you,an dI couldn't find you.-cries,clings ot Riku's hand-" =3 Yeah. See? SEE?!

OMG thats so true!!! 3nodding But most of my friends(the ones who don't like these kind of pairings.) refuse to see that mad ....but thankfully they refuse to see Kairi and Sora together(thank god for that 3nodding ). But still, KH2 is just full of suggestive-ness!!! And because of that, I couldn't beat Sephiroth for a good two weeks. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:17 pm
In Dragonball Z
If you watch the Fusion reborn Movie, there is soooooooo much Goku and Vegeta stuff!

Like when they were going to do the fusion vegeta is being hesitant and says

"I will not do that stupid dance Kakkarot! we are worriers not ballarinas"

And Goku says

"Aww come on 'geta. No one's here towatch us."

heart 3nodding  

rane_white

Demi669

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:30 pm
rane_white
In Dragonball Z
If you watch the Fusion reborn Movie, there is soooooooo much Goku and Vegeta stuff!

Like when they were going to do the fusion vegeta is being hesitant and says

"I will not do that stupid dance Kakkarot! we are worriers not ballarinas"

And Goku says

"Aww come on 'geta. No one's here towatch us."

heart 3nodding

omg yesh, and the way Vegeta acts around him just screams, "take me now you big hansome piece of man meat" *thinkz for a sec* well maybe not that exactly *fake cough*  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff