Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Host Club] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yofiel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:07 am
ShadowedMoonlight
I think the series would be better if Haruhi was an actual guy who crossdressed sometimes. (Even though I'm straight, I'm such an anti-het person, it kinda makes me ashamed. >.<)
Hikaru and Kaoru are a great couple, even if they say it's an act. *loves twincest*

They are indeed X) *never believed the whole 'act' thing* I loved episode 20 <3 they where so CUTE as middleschoolers (with the little white uniforms and straight hair X) And they where so EVIL xd even for them)

Though, KaoruxKyouya's pretty neat as well...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:25 pm
There's the obvious TamaKyouya and HoneyMori and HikaruKaoru, but I truly, truly want Tamaki and Haruhi to end up together. I don't like her and Hikaru or her and Kasanoda. (I've only seen up to 24 of the anime, ep 25 refuses to load for me.)

Kasanoda and Tatsuya (I think that was his name?) are cute too.

But Tamaki will always be my favorite character. He has the same VA as Ayame from Fruits Basket, and his personality is a lot like Aya's too. I wish they were all real. Manga is evil in that I hate going to school with all the icky real boys XD!  

MinaMouse

Magnetic Explorer

Ayoshiangel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:51 pm
my fav is hunny and mori domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:29 pm
MinaMouse
There's the obvious TamaKyouya and HoneyMori and HikaruKaoru, but I truly, truly want Tamaki and Haruhi to end up together. I don't like her and Hikaru or her and Kasanoda. (I've only seen up to 24 of the anime, ep 25 refuses to load for me.)

Kasanoda and Tatsuya (I think that was his name?) are cute too.

But Tamaki will always be my favorite character. He has the same VA as Ayame from Fruits Basket, and his personality is a lot like Aya's too. I wish they were all real. Manga is evil in that I hate going to school with all the icky real boys XD!

You think so too? ^_^ I just love Kasanoda and Tetsuya. I wish they'd gotten more screentime (and more fluff heart )  

Yofiel

MinaMouse

Magnetic Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:48 pm
I wish so too. It was soo cute how they all say Bossa-nova or Cassanova! Maybe they get more in the manga? (Which I need to read...)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:42 pm
Twincest's a drug to me. I can't get enough.  

Konoshy4564

Ciceros_Cupcake_Republic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:17 pm
I wuves host club. Kyoya is teh SMEXINESS!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:26 pm
4laugh I LOVE THAT ANIME!!! It's the best thing ever,I could watch it over and over again!! T^T I love all the characters and the story is pretty interesting.But I just love it how they all fit so well together ^^
Now I'm wondering if I should buy the manga too.Sometimes,the manga ends up being different...
Has anybody watched the anime and read the manga as well? Good or not? sweatdrop  

Mage_Almasy

ritsu chaos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:30 pm
I love the twincest ^^ It's so naughty yet the way they act in private together is kinda innocent in a sense ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:22 pm
i love it sooo much  

for the bagels

Mischief-Foxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:21 pm
I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I completely love with all my heart Kaoru and Hikaru (did i spell it wrong?? my spelling sucks) but i really love them!!!! they're sooooo cute!!! LOL!!! blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:47 pm
((No you didn't spell it wrong)) crying I dont care if it was an act Hikaru and Kaoru just belong together --chears for twincest-- I also love all the characters but those two whee god life is good. I also really like Hunny and Mori as a couple, I cant see them pairing up with Haruhi or anyone else for that matter...I also just want a second season of the anime 4laugh just one more season, is that too much to ask?  

God of Laundry Baskets

Baked-Not Fried

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:06 am
MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE ANIME! The manga art isn't as good as the anime though. Kyou-chan=<3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:12 pm
oh~ I love that anime. I had to buy the manga after watching the anime on youtube.I couldnt find any dvds of that series so I bought the mangas instead lol sweatdrop  

Mage_Almasy

LinoraMizu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:38 pm
i adore the series, it a great light humor when i needed it xd  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games