Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Personal] Read this when I read it I almost cryed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Whore
View Results

smileontheedge

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:04 am
I was really close to tears but had to hold them in, other wise I would have been made fun of... This was very touching. It reveals the truth on how cruel this world is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:26 am
I've actually seen that alot. Especially on ff.net which reminds me I should copy it down and put it somewhere.  

edgyishrockinn

Count Chocolat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:24 pm
I've read this once before, and it nearly made me cry. And I don't cry very easily.
I hate how messed up this world is. Some of my closest friends are homophobic, which makes me really sad because they just don't accept it. (One of them ins't really sure on her stand in this though, so I can't really speak for her.)
Many people don't realize that homosexuality has been among us since the beginning of human life. It is only recently (past century or two) that it's started to be shunned. I wonder what those people do when they read some Greek Myths.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:41 pm
It did not make me cry, sadly it the reality that people face everyday. I have given up crying over homophobic things, it takes something really horrendous to get me to cry now. Brandon Teena always gets me to cry though.

I wish I wouldn't have to be this way, but I doubt that anything is going to change. I do hope it does, I work for that change.

teddytoles

kyoshiro elric

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:19 pm
that was beautiful. i believe that people who are homophobic are only in the closet themselves. who agrees on that, with me? it's sad, the ignorence we live in. i blame: people, media and religion. love is love no matter what.  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff