Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Social] Your background Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

counter
  +1
View Results

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:47 am
Yo Soy Boricua!

I'm Puerto Rican!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:07 pm
I'm a Puerto Rican, Italian, French Canadian, White American 3nodding from hearing the French Canadian part you probably thought I was from Canada, but I'm not.  

blaiddyd

Gatekeeper

14,925 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Count Chocolat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:44 pm
I'm Hispanic as well. I'm a whole bunch of nationalities put together, but my best guess would be Salvadoran-American, since I was born here in the US and most of my family is from El Salvador and Central America in general. I'm a one-of-a-kind girl where I come from. Had my teachers known about my obsession over there, I would have been expelled. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:07 am
I'm basicly gonna say I'm european...Most of my heritage comes from europe...umm...I'm emo..So like right now I'm freakishly deppressed and content with my seuicidal thoughs..I'm bi and white...so...thats me in a nutshell..If you have questions (which would greatly surprise me) comment or PM me...  

xXBlackVeilBridesmaid

Sparkly Sex Symbol

EmoKittie999

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:52 pm
I'm American by birth, but my roots are one half pure Polish and one half pure German. Irony, no?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:32 pm
Well I could go through my ethnic background, but to sum things up simply I'm an American Mutt.  

Dagur

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:04 am
Lessy, Nationality has me American. Ethnicity has me Samoan, Spanish, German, Hebrew, Filipino, Irish, and Italian(there is one more but curse me if I can ever remember it. xB)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:12 am

Sitting in this room playing Russian Roulette,
Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

For the most part I'm from the UK. British, Irish, Celtic... But I know I've got German in there somewhere. So, mini version, I is a white boi. :B

Out from the window see her backdrop silhouette;
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget.

Drakie Cakie
Crew

Erandir

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:29 am
I'm white like paper.

Nationality is American, but ethnicity is Scottish and Norwegian. My ancestors pillaged, plundered, and burned. This may explain my violent tendencies.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:32 am
I'm white with indian and german in my blood. And I was born and raised in Texas  

dark_sage87

Occasional_Angel

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:35 pm
Total white chick.

Catholic 2.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:23 am
♥ Sing me something soft, sad and delicate...

I'm mainly German and Austrian, with a tinyyyy bit of Native American in me.
Sing me anything... ♥

Poetic Essence

Bruce of House Banner

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:06 am
I'm part German, French, Scot-Irish(emphasis on the Irish), Canadian, possibly Native American(from when my ancestors were in Canada), mystery (a woman of unknown origin speaking an unknown language married into my family who-knows-when, so she's an ancestor of mine), and plain old American. Basically, I'm an American mutt!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:37 pm
asian / christian  

psychotic LEE

Kobayashi-sama

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:27 pm
I'm Hispanic and christian. What branch of Christianity I'm not sure. I like to say I'm baptist, but I beleive in other things that aren't suppose to be in the Christian belief, but I still believe that Jesus is our savior and all that goods :3 I wanna say I have my own religion but I don't, it's just the vast majority of it is Christian with other beliefs in there.

My mother is Hispanic and she was born in California in Los Angelos, and my father was born in Mexico who moved here when he was like a little little kid. I was born in Los Angelos and like after two weeks of living in California or whatever we moved to Texas, so my heart is Texan whee My father served in the army for a little while, so there's a bit of history in there.

sweatdrop

If anyone wishes to know more about me feel free to ask or just send me a PM. hehe :3

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff