Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Cutest Places... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit`

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:09 am
Nobod else I know know's what shounen ai/yaoi is. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:32 pm
Not that I'm trying to bump my old decrepit threads or anything... blaugh

I'm finding the more original for me, the better. When I'm writing my own little fantasy stories I try to get as unique as possible. Oh well, they might not actually be that unique, but in my mind they are xD

Such as, let's see...the supply truck for marching band equipment. Or, inside a fireplace covered in soot. Things like that. ^^

SeNalove

retice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:04 pm
Ah, I'm always so glad when older threads are bumped because there are never enough threads to post in anymore. =/
So uhm, in my oppinion... my fantasy was always kissing in the rain when I was little, but that seems so cliche to say here. I'm also fond of the Christmastime scenerios, which I'm surprised to see nobody has posted yet. Whether they're kissing under the mistletoe or just kissing in front of a lighted display window filled with toys or candy or something...
I think that's adorable.
But yeah, I'll let you know which I like better when I actually get my first kiss. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:47 pm
In the kitchen.
Hehehe.....
While one's cooking.
[uke]
whee

[edit]: Hmm...I guess I'm not that original.
I've read back and I saw somone else post
something really simular to mine.
sweatdrop

Rock Paper Tofu

palindrome88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:04 pm
Backstage in an old, antique-y theater. It's dark and dusty and there's all sorts of interesting old props and stuff....perfect for a little romance. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:18 pm
Summer picnics under cotton wood trees, snacking on cheese sandwiches and pears.

Late night movies in your living room, lights off, no popcorn, and a good classic flick.

Country lanes, all dirt roads walking along slowly enjoying the cloudless day.  

[Ren The Ryoko]

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Rock Paper Tofu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:23 pm
Hmm...I thought of one not so secluded:
In a big city; Times Square, Yew York err soemthing;
In the middle of a sidewalk. Just standing, kissing
while the other people just walk by
as if they weren't even there.
Hehehe, I fantasize a lot......
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:47 pm
Sitting in one of those horse-drawn carriages being taken around the city at night.
Lights dancing off your faces with just the two of you curled up in a warm blanket. Holding hands and watching the city go by with snow lightly falling.
heart heart heart

iLull

[cum].a.me.[die].jeff.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:42 am

<.<
>.>

Graveyard?
x'D
Think about it...
Pretty gray sky, death all around you ^///^
A nice breeze... death... yes...
O_O And pretty black birds in the dead trees!
Maybe some light rain?
Yeah!
GRAVEYARD!

Or.... bathtub? INCEST! In the bathtub <33
Or in the insane asylum... >.>
I kid.... sorta...

I'm serious about the graveyard though >w<;;

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:44 pm
I always thought a place for a cute scene or kiss would be a bakery or maybe a park around sunset time. 4laugh heart  

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:48 pm
I wish a kiss like this could happen to me in a place like this:

1- If I'm all alone in an empty classroom crying because I think that the guy or girl that I'm deeply in love with hates me cuz of something he or she did or say and only looks up to hear a door open and surprised to see him or her there with a sad concerned look on his or her face and I just sit there as he or she comes to me but only to have him or her wipe away my tears and giving me a gentle loving kiss that would promise me forever. 4laugh heart

2- In the rain. I would be on my way to the park to meet up with him or her wearing a white( wink ) outfit that I hope that they would love. Of course I wouldn't have bring an umbrella because I wouldn't be expecting it to rain. and just as luck would have it...it starst to rain. I panic knowing that I got nothing to cover myself with and begin to cry because for me my day has been ruined. A few minutes pass and I'm soak to the bone and cold as can be when finally an umbrella apears out of nowhere with him or her holding it looking at me like I'm crazy and noticing how my clothes are all wet and clinging to my body. Their eyes fill with lust and wanting and the next thing I know I'm in a passionate lust filled kiss. He or she then picks me up bridle style and walks to my house which is nearby to do a little more than kissing with me giggling all the way heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:34 pm
It's probably been said already but I think kissing in front of a fire placed with a hot steaming cup of like hot chocolate or cider on the coffee table is really romantic and cute. It sounds so cliched, but... I dunno, I just find it sweet.  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Queen Of Heartz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:43 am
I love everyone's ideas. <3 I don't know though, I've always been one for elevators. XD -pokes Gravitation-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:29 am
Wow, I have a bunch of cute places with no real favorite and most of em have already been listed! In the rain on the street, On the beach with waves crashing against their bodies, on a full moon lit night, in the kitchen while cooking, cuddled up in a lawn chair at the beach when the sun rises, (add kissing to all of these) there's more but i'd probably fill up an entire webpage haha.  

WyldeKaard

xx____innocent-BYstander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:08 pm
[c**].a.me.[die].jeff.

<.<
>.>

Graveyard?
x'D
Think about it...
Pretty gray sky, death all around you ^///^
A nice breeze... death... yes...
O_O And pretty black birds in the dead trees!
Maybe some light rain?
Yeah!
GRAVEYARD!

Or.... bathtub? INCEST! In the bathtub <33
Or in the insane asylum... >.>
I kid.... sorta...

I'm serious about the graveyard though >w<;;

... why do you think just like me? *ooo! insane asylum incest!*  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff