Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts RP - Premades and Originals Are Welcome! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:59 pm
Riku raised his head at hearing his name and rushed over fighting the heartless away from her and sat her up. "Kairi? Kairi wake up"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:10 am
Kairi's heart was gone. She was now just an empty shell.  

` m a i i

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:06 pm
((Can I bring Axel in? Cuz I am.))

*All of a sudden one of those black vortex thins appears near Riku and a man in a hooded cape steps out.* Are you Riku, boy?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:29 pm
Riku looked at the figure, holding Kairi against him. "Who wants to know?"

(FYI "Axel" its a hooded trech coat, and they are dark vortexes)  

Lynn_Valentine

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:19 pm
((Ok thanks))

"I do the name's Axel and I would like you to come with me...oh andbring her as well."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:36 pm
"I dont go anywhere with out an explanation, espcialy with a memeber of the organization" riku's hood was down his silver hair showing still wearing his blind fold.  

Lynn_Valentine

` m a i i

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:26 am
Suddenly, a voice came to Riku's head. "Riku! Please! Save Sora! Don't worry about me!" Kairi said and the voice dissappeared.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:42 pm
"Fine I was goign to try and protect you and get your friend back, but if ya don't want to come with me I guess I'll leave." A dark vortex appeared and he began to walk towards it.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:53 pm
Riku had recognized the voice and looked to the unconsious body of Kairi in his arms. "Wait, I'll go" he said lifting Kairi's body into his arms  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:54 pm
Axel smiled, "Alright come with me...if ya can see." His grin got wider.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:35 pm
Riku was silent for a moment "I have no problems seeing dont worry about that"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:42 pm
Axel smiles and walks into the dark vortex, "One question...where's the other boy?"  

Nightshade_Wulf

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:44 pm
"I dont know, I wouldnt be looking for him if I did" Riku said following the man called Axel holding Kairi tightly in his arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:49 pm
They end up in a large room with a few beds, "You can lay her in one of those beds and stay here I need to go find someone I'll be back as soon as I can." And he left via a drk vortex.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:44 am
Riku walked threw the room and layed Kairi upon on of the beds and held her hand.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff