Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Ninja's Rping Hangout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:07 am
Looks into her eyes deeply, gets closer to her face and whispers into her ear."Not that you can kill me lady Kika...but I won't kill him...My intention is doing whats best for you and the village...and killing a powerful warrioir is not best...even if he is rash...Kika-Sama....just keep him out of silent missions..."Takes one of her hands and now looking into her eyes again."How are you feeling my lady?..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:42 pm
After a few beers, he has soaked up all the knowledge he can out of the bartender and the few questionables at the bar. He walks out the door slightly staggering, but looks up the street towards the direction the bartender had indicated, "I will defeat him..." He starts trudging along the path.  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:36 pm
I'm fine i'm not that delicate..
*pulls away and looks down the street seeing the drunk Jino*

He got plastered!
JINO-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
*pulls out the handy dandy fan and wacks him over the head*
User Image
YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:45 pm
I look up at Kika from the road and blink as I rub my head, "Oww, what was that for?" I help myself up as a tear rolls down my face.  

NivlaB0i

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:20 pm
Zed laughs and sits on the branch of a tree looking at the couple."Love is such a powerful emoting don't you think?...Just now I was geting a threat that if I would kill you Kika would kill me"Says while smiling and drops himself off the tree, Zed walks towards Jino and puts one of his hands on his shoulders."Sorry Jin...I was pretty rude...anyways I just feel we have diferent ways of aproaching a situation. Anyways...I wanted to start all over again...I am Zed..."Hands out his hand."Its an honor to meet you..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:06 pm
I stare at Zed and then his hand and looks over at Kika... "I'm Jino..." he reaches and grabs Zed's hand and blushes, "Why do you mention love however..."  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:44 pm
yeah what do you mean love?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:18 pm
I attempt to hide my face from Kika while staring at Zed still.  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:53 pm
*smells something in the air and wanders away from the guys until she comes to the source of the smell*
User Image
Pie!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:59 pm
i wanna join
(i don't have a pic)
Name:Yuri
Race: human
level:Joinin  

peachgirl_15

peachgirl_15

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:04 pm
i wanted to know if i could have a mission please  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:45 pm
Zed looked at jino and made a seductive look. "Of our love of course silly! You know you are the only one I love!" Says smiling and then starts laughing.  

Zeramir

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:45 pm
peachgirl_15
i wanna join
(i don't have a pic)
Name:Yuri
Race: human
level:Joinin

Should read first post.. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:46 pm
I stare at Zed wide eyed as my jaw lay on the ground... "N... No way mr!" Quickly pulls a blade to Zed's neck, "TAKE IT BACK!"  

NivlaB0i

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:52 pm
"No I won't my love" Putting his neck on the plade and throwing fake kisses at jino. "Catch me if you can...handsome."Starts running around like a lady in a long skirt.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff