Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cowgirl720

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:05 pm
oh! Thank you! I feels much better and I'm going to be more careful when cleaning dormitories.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:51 pm
"i need help i i i...................... i'm preee....ggg.nnaa.....nt  

dontsupersizeme

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:08 pm
*limps into the Hospital Wing* Nurse! Nurse! Someone put a left their Quidditch Equipment in one of the corridors and I tripped! *wobbles onto a stretcher and waits*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:50 pm
(( Guh... busyness... sorry for delays gonk ))

Miss Basore stares at dontsupersizeme, "Well thats quite a bind now isn't it? Please have a seat. I'd like you to think about what you wish to do about this... pregnancy..."

She then walks over to Tantei, and while she does so picks up a pair of oddly shaped goggles with many different sized lenses on them. She puts on the goggles and takes a closer look at Tantei's leg. "Pfeh...quidditch players...they're never careful are they?" Frequently switching the lenses, Nurse Basore hums to herself. "Ah good... well it looks like nothing's broken, but with a limp like that plus the swelling there, you've got yourself a sprained ankle I'm afraid."

She opens up a jar of pink jam that immediately cools off the ankle when she applies it, then Miss Basore bandages it all up. "It's not a bad sprain, nothing torn or anything, so you can still walk... just don't jump about or run or kick anything or... well you know what I mean. That jam I put on your ankle helps with the pain and the swelling, so you should be able to walk to your classes without too much limping. But do let it rest when you can so it can heal itself. Should only take a few days." 3nodding

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:27 pm
"Thank you, so much for the help." 4laugh *Ann hobbles out of the Hospital Wing in good spirits*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:41 pm
*Jess hobbles into the room while mumbling* Grrr. My mom had to get me a size big robes. I tripped on my robes going down the staircase. My mom had gotten me a size to big. She said I grow so fast that she wanted to make sure I didn't out-grow them while I was at school.  

Broken_Heart_Music

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:15 am
Miss Basore shows Jess to a seat, "Oh dear... well I suppose thats one way to get growing pains ahahah--erm... yes, anyway, where does it hurt, dear?"

As she asks this she puts on her weird goggles again and briefly scan's over the girl.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:09 am
Right on my anckle. On the bottom of my leg.  

Broken_Heart_Music

ixluvxzakuro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:05 pm
*runs in crying and clutching her hand*
I was tending to fires and I burns me! Oweeeeee!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:04 am
(Bah... I keep forgetting to manage this thread... maybe I need to write down all the stuff I do in the guild O_o' )

daniel_radcliffe_luvr
Right on my anckle. On the bottom of my leg.

Miss Basore focuses the lens on her ankle. "Ohhh oh, I see a fracture. Just a crack though... that can mend easily enough..." She pops up and walks briskly to the cupboard, and picks out a small cup and an opaque bottle with the picture of a skull on it. She pours some of the contents out into the cup, but not much. The liquid looks very much like water except for the fact that it looks slightly cloudy, and the smell is so sharp and strong that it couldn't possibly be mistaken for water. Miss Basore hands the cup to Jess. "Here you are, drink up. Its a bit strong though... do take care not to spit any of it out. I'll be right back."

ravenclaw_hottie
*runs in crying and clutching her hand*
I was tending to fires and I burns me! Oweeeeee!

She walks over to the house elf, "Oooh, there there. Its not that bad. Here..." Taking some cotton and dipping it into what is probably a cleanser, Miss Basore dabs the burn wounds on the hand, then takes and orange paste and applies it to the burns; finally she bandages them. "There you are, good as new... well maybe not quite yet, but those burns should heal in a day.  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Broken_Heart_Music

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:40 pm
Thank you Miss Basore. *Takes a sip of the potion. A strong taste comes into her mouth. She squiches up her face trying not to spit it out.*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:31 pm
Miss Basore walks back to Jess with a glass of water. "Disgusting, no? Heh heh. Swallow it quickly, I brought some water to help you wash it down"  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Broken_Heart_Music

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:26 pm
Junimaia
Miss Basore walks back to Jess with a glass of water. "Disgusting, no? Heh heh. Swallow it quickly, I brought some water to help you wash it down"

Thank you. *takes the cup and quickly swallow the water to get the horrible taste out of her mouth*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:06 pm
Miss Basore stares at her watch for a few moments, "Hmmm... mmhmmm... aaaaand alright, lemme have a looksee now." She puts her weird specs on again and has a look at the ankle. "Ah, yes! Its healing. Right on schedule.

She seems to stare intently at the ankle for a few more moments before popping back on her feet, "Right then! Lets see you stand up--slowly now-- and try walking a few feet. How does it feel?"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Broken_Heart_Music

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:03 am
*Jess slowly stands up and begins to walk slowly* There is still just a little pain, but otherwise its fine.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff