Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Slash] What's your Fandom? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like slash?
  Yes!
  I'll stick to yaoi thanks.
  I haven't read any.
  None of the above (let us know).
View Results

aciidcake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:25 am
"

I slash almost everything - okay, I slash everything or at least I find one potential pairing in every film/book/movie I've seen x]
But I like Bandslash a lot, mostly in the Emo/Metal/Whateveryouliketocallit-Scene.

But some of my most beloved ones are:
Peter/Patrick [Fall Out Boy]
Oliver/Curtis [Bring Me The Horizon]
Tyler/Jack [Fight Club]
Harry/Ron [Harry Potter]
Gamble/Street [S.W.A.T]
"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:59 am
Hmhm, some more for me, now.
Like a couple of people have said, Mercutio slash pairings are love.

I heart Huckabees: The main character guy and whatsisname, that person he hated... You know, he imagined him with a machete. I love the elevator fight scene.

The Farseer Trilogy: Fitz and the Fool. I tried my best not to slash them, but it was screaming at me! Like this- scream ! Which is not good for my all-round sanity at all.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

Dracavia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:24 pm
Well, if I tried to make a list of all the slash pairings I've thought of and read about over the years, I'd probably be here all night. In everything I ever read or watch, I always end up slashing characters. Except when it's not possible, but that rarely happens, so it's all good.

The pairings I've been into most recently are:

Harry Potter: Harry/Draco. My OTP. *Points to siggy*

LOTR: Frodo/Sam, Aragorn/Boromir, and Aragorn/Legolas.

Romeo and Juliet: Romeo/Mercutio, Mercutio/Benvolio, and Mercutio/Tybalt. We just finished reading Romeo and Juliet in English about a month ago, and the whole time I was sitting there going, "Um, am I the only one getting the vibe that Mercutio is totally in love with Romeo?" That earned me quite a few strange looks from my friends. xd

House: House/Wilson FTW. 3nodding

High School Musical: Troy/Ryan. The product of being forced to watch that movie about 300 times due to my obsessive sister and friends. I had to get some enjoyment out of it, didn't I? biggrin

Oh, and a number of bandslash as well. Mostly My Chemical Romance and AFI, with the occasional A7X fic thrown in. 3nodding

I may even be guilty of slashing guys at my school once...twice...a couple hundred times... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:41 pm
Aack, I just read Holes again the other day and watched the movie afterwards for the heck of it, and I'm totally in love with Stanley/Hector. Zero is such a cute character =D  

retice

External Penetration

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:55 pm
Draco/Harry, plus a load of other Harry Potter couples.
I'll pretty much slash anything I read or watch.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:52 pm
Sirius/Remus [Harry Potter] <-- my all-time favorite!
Nathan/Peter [Heroes] <-- yay for incest!
Dean/Sam [Supernatural] <-- yay for incest!
Hikaru/Kaoru (Ouran Host Club) <-- yay for twincest!
Pippin/Merry [Lord of the Rings]
Romeo/Mercutio [Romeo and Juliet]
Murtagh/Eragon [Eragon]
Jack/Ralph/Simon [Lord of the Flies]
Adam/Tony [my friend and my older brother!]

Ooh... The list could go on and on. whee  

Thea Leandros

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:56 am
whee Slash, yaoi, same thing, still ends up with 2 hot guys snogging each other! ... Most of the time... sweatdrop Anyway, here are my heart 's:

Harry Potter: Harry/Draco, Sirius/Remus. [XP]
PotC: Jack Sparrow/Cutler Beckett. [I refuse Will/Sparrow...]
Avatar: The Last Airbender: Zuko/Aang. [come on, look between the hate! Zuko = totally obsessed with "capturing" Aang = <3]
High School Musical: Troy/Ryan...
Suite Life of Zack and Cody: Zack/Cody. [twincest ftw! xd ]
Danny Phantom: Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom. [:3]
Fairly OddParents: Cosmo/Timmy [OTP!!], Anti-Cosmo/Cosmo, Anti-Cosmo/Timmy...
Dir en grey: Shinya/Die! <3 xd xd
X-men: Cyclops/Wolverine. xd

And, unsurprisingly, I slash people I know. And tell them. It's fun seeing the reaction. o.o;

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:02 am
Well, I'm not too into Slash, but I am a tad of a fan of Jack/Will from PoTC
and Frodo/Sam... and I slash lots of things xD

Tsuki Taken

N I N J A _C H E E S E

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:14 pm
i like anything remotely yaoi/shounen ai ........aaaand with my mind a lot of things turn out to be slash able to me whee xd stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:43 am
N I N J A _C H E E S E
i like anything remotely yaoi/shounen ai ........aaaand with my mind a lot of things turn out to be slash able to me whee xd stressed

"

Haha, same with me here. It all depends upon your point of view xD;;
"

aciidcake

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:15 pm
N I N J A _C H E E S E

I know what you mean  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:52 pm
Sure- the Western world does come up with interesting characters... biggrin  

thatdrncat

Countcainn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:52 pm
My mind comes up with the weirdest pairings when it comes to anything Slash or Yaoi/Shounen-ai related... heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:50 pm
(Do books count?)

I like Jack and Norrington from Pirates, and Utterson and Jekyll from Jekyll and Hyde (book or musical, either way), and Lestat and Louis from The Vampire Chronicles, and James and Snape, and Sirius and Remus from Harry Potter, Anti-Cosmo and Cosmo from The FairlyOdd Parents, and James and Ash from Pokemon, and... then there's others, methinks, but I feel lazy right now.

marrrow

doubtingdennis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:47 am
I have the prestige of probably being the only person in the world who ships Riddler/Scarecrow. (Particularly because it's usually the skinny The Batman Riddler and I'm also the only person in the world who likes that show.)

And I've been teetering on the edge of bandfic ever since I saw the ******** music video. Manson in a dress FTW.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff