Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:44 pm
Hmm nah I think i'll just stick with every 100. I mean sure it would draw more if we did it every 50th but . . . hmm maybe it's just me. We get a lot of members- it's always been like that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:09 pm
oggywoggy222
Works for me. Hey, do I get a prize for being the first member? xd (besides Masq, of course)

*gives you good-job sticker* There. whee

Woahzahasdfjkl! I'ma mod! gonk I actually sorta feel bad 'cause I haven't been online much the past few days. Oh well, I'll REALLY make an effort now! XP *hugs Durza and Masq and teh other nice moddy people*  

Ascend

iOggy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:21 pm
YAY!

*wears his good-job sticker proudly on his hat*

And welcome to the Circle of Mod, Ami. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:26 pm
hey if any of mods accept the 100th member . . . tell me. we're only three away whee  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:30 pm
Won't be me... I never seem to see any Join requests.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:51 pm
Ooh! Will do Masq *salutes*

Oh, and welcome, Ami... neat, huh? xp

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

Skye of Thunder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:03 pm
Aye, Aye Masq..*hops to* *runs off to count the number of members*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:33 pm
Well, we now have Sectional threads for all sections except Color Instruments (Oboe, Bassoon, English Horn). I'd start it, but... no.  

iOggy

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:11 am
....yeah... I don't know anything about those, really...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:02 am
Yeah but usually people who play those instruments also play another instrument. Who thinks I should put up links to all the sectional threads in the BNG razz ,P, & F stickie?

And what are all the mods running through the drum section doing? eek whee sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:19 am
I still think there should be a thread for double-reed instruments. And I was going to post links, but if you want to, Masq, it's fine by me.

And I hardly think three mods qualifies as "all"... blaugh

On a side note, is it a bad sign that the longest thread in the Guild is the one dedicated to keeping the Guild running smoothly (ie this one)?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:04 pm
No I don't think it's a bad thing that this is the longest. But lets think about the people with the most posts are people who are the most active. Shall we look at the memberlist and look at all the high posters . . . they're all mods. So naturally I think it's a little understandable. whee

Oh yeah do any of you mods want to creat a word search, crossword puzzle, scrambled up letter puzzle, or any other type of puzzle you can think of? There is no limit on how many I need. But I don't want to do it all. whee Also anyone have any interesting (aka funny) pictures of bands? I want to do a caption contest. 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:51 pm
*lol* sounds cool, Masq! adding links to the P,P & F sounds good to me, and I'll see if I can't come up w/ a cool crossword... and meantime, did you give the 100th person the gold? it's Seguidilla  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:01 pm
Aryah
*lol* sounds cool, Masq! adding links to the P,P & F sounds good to me, and I'll see if I can't come up w/ a cool crossword... and meantime, did you give the 100th person the gold? it's Seguidilla

i started the trade . . . ninja  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:12 pm
I'll work on a word search thingy... and also think of ways to implement telleing everyone where you found teh words. *ponders*

QWD
ijl

AH! I'll just put the whole thing in Code brackets, so it prints in whatever that equal-space font is.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff