Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Why are emo's hated? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-NCP-Security

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:51 pm
Yami to Hikari
Emo's are hated for one reason and one only..at least in my opinion. I think emos are hated because like always people fear what they do not understand. If they can't analyze something to fit into their world.. they fear it. When they fear it, they hate it, shun it, mock, you name it. If people people would even bother to understand the Emo lifestyle, culture, whatever it may be.. then they wouldn't be afraid and Emo's wouldn't be hated. emo It's the truth really. Like I said in the end people fear what they do not know.. and they hate what they fear.

exactly  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:52 pm
blackrose1017
Yami to Hikari
Emo's are hated for one reason and one only..at least in my opinion. I think emos are hated because like always people fear what they do not understand. If they can't analyze something to fit into their world.. they fear it. When they fear it, they hate it, shun it, mock, you name it. If people people would even bother to understand the Emo lifestyle, culture, whatever it may be.. then they wouldn't be afraid and Emo's wouldn't be hated. emo It's the truth really. Like I said in the end people fear what they do not know.. and they hate what they fear.

exactly

Veximo

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:40 pm
finding emotive
ghostbuster777
you can't BE music....

He's right.

Then nobody can be blue.
Nobody can be Punk.
Nobody can be Hardcore.
Nobody can be a Metal head.
etc...

catch my drift?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:50 pm
Alright

Emo=music

Scene=what every one is calling emo (diffrant degrees but all the same)

you cant be music. end of story.

and technicly you can be punk cause that term was used befor the music scene of punk. I have no excuse for the ohers.  

jbiszombieboi

fullmeatgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:19 pm
[-Hey Its Me-]
seriously. there just mad we steal there chicks. and sometimes there dudes..
scream YEAH scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:54 am
in my friend's opinion, that people usually confuse scene kids with emo kids and most scene kids are assholes. so the emo's are just caught in the crossfire... it's sad how I think this is true, most of the emo kids I know are really nice.  

super saiyan crapman

uchiha_sasuke_chidori

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:04 am
chavs really dont like emo's in england....or goths...they like to make fun out of them and/or hurt them...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:28 pm
preps are ******** whores.
All of them hate me in my skool...but i could really care less  

[emo]crayon!

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:22 pm
No emo's are hated, because alot of people see them as cancerous and ifectious, kind of like the rejected parts of goth and punk formed into one big music scene, also I am allowed to hate emo's (even though I work on a person to person basis, most of you are alright, hell I even respect the musicians (though I do wanna hit some of the front men) hence the joining, I just hate the arrogant ones) because they got me and my friend barred from our local pub.

Its also this no one understands me attitude the majority puts over, its really grating, when you consider that Grunge and Goth did it nearly a decade before emos and they did it better. If you want to break this circle of hatred about you all, if your over 18, dress normal for one and you'll be treated like an equal, I don't mean fit in, but from that age, unless your in a famous banmd, its time to hang up the tight pants and t-shirts and wear something more comfortable, also people tone down on the makeup alot, seriously, I've seen some people soplastered. They look like Micheal Jackson, also don't take every little tiny insult so personally, people make fun of one another all the time, join in with it, and you'll mnake some great friends.

There you have it, the simple reasoning behind the hatred of emos.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:06 am
the_emo_cat
i've noticed alot of emo guys like the preppy chicks....
what's up with that?? crying

That makes me sad.
I have issues with a lot of preps.

The ones who like the queen poplatr cheerleader preps are just being shallow (or whatever....)  

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

ghostmelody

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:37 pm
Okay, if anybody cares, here's my opinion:

Everyone seems to hate emo's because they think emo is fake. That it's just a fad. If anyone 'tries to act emo' (AKA acts how they normally do, and just happens to coincide with emo stereotypes), they're considered a poser if they don't match every detail of the label. That's why some of the dimmer kids at school assume emos cut themselves, that all emos wear black and red, and that all emos somehow have ocular defects that result in the need to wear glasses. O_o Oh, and let's not forget about girl pants.

A lot of the kids at my school think that wearing tight jeans makes them emo. They're the stupid ones. If I wear periwinkle and baby blue to school, that doesn't change what I am on the inside. It doesn't make me 'prep'. And I'm sick of the people who think so.

And for the record, I don't refuse to wear pastels because I think they will make me 'prep'. I just think they're seriously some of the ugliest colors ever invented.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:02 pm
ghostbuster777
you can't BE music....

i agree. but emo isn't music either, emo is a shortened version of emotional, emo is an verb. someone can act emo. lables suck.  

butterflies_sweet_kisses

butterflies_sweet_kisses

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:03 pm
ghostmelody
Okay, if anybody cares, here's my opinion:

Everyone seems to hate emo's because they think emo is fake. That it's just a fad. If anyone 'tries to act emo' (AKA acts how they normally do, and just happens to coincide with emo stereotypes), they're considered a poser if they don't match every detail of the label. That's why some of the dimmer kids at school assume emos cut themselves, that all emos wear black and red, and that all emos somehow have ocular defects that result in the need to wear glasses. O_o Oh, and let's not forget about girl pants.

A lot of the kids at my school think that wearing tight jeans makes them emo. They're the stupid ones. If I wear periwinkle and baby blue to school, that doesn't change what I am on the inside. It doesn't make me 'prep'. And I'm sick of the people who think so.

And for the record, I don't refuse to wear pastels because I think they will make me 'prep'. I just think they're seriously some of the ugliest colors ever invented.

pastels should be murdered, they suck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:29 pm
i_heart_mychemicalroman

pastels should be murdered, they suck.

Amen, sister

ghostmelody

TinkerBellsHell

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:58 pm
finding emotive
ghostbuster777
you can't BE music....

He's right.

In a way he is right and wrong.
1.No you can't be music.
2.But because of what emo meanse you can be emo.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games