Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:40 pm
Happy: My cousin's wedding is tomorrow. There hasn't been a wedding in my family for quite a few years now, and I'm very excited.

Crappy: I have to miss going to the Renaissance Faire with my friends on Sunday. gonk

And job hunting is making me miserable.

Indifferent: I'm seriously geeking for chocolate right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:09 pm
Happy: For my friend's birthday I'll be going to the zoo tomorrow. It's completely childish, but I love it.

Crappy: My mother is being a cold hearted b***h by making fun of my anxiety disorder.

Indifferent: I'm 17 and a girl thought I was 10 today. stare  

Vertigo_Kiwi

Tipsy Wench

niamhybeag

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:48 am
biggrin I like my new apartment
neutral Still not over the shellshock of spending last week at home
I may be going completely off my rocker again dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:42 pm
Kansas Kandi
Happy: My friend has finally desided to ask me what wicca is. xD

Crappy:I planned for a nice camping trip this weekend, but If I don't get the Fudging parent consent form I can't go. It's NOT fair! I emailed the guy for one 3 days ago, and he is STILL looking into it. It's not that hard to see if you have a fudging parent consent form!!!! Why WHY can't they just have planned for something like this, at least 3-4 hundred people are going, and I am sure that someone asked for one already, it's not fair. crying

Indifferent: Finals are coming up.

Make your own parent consent form.

Add your name and address, as well as that of your parents, put "My parents hereby do consent to send me off on a camping trip this weekend, whoo!" and sign.

If they don't accept that, they should have given you a proper consent form.

Happy: I quit the group I was with on World of Warcraft because they were jerks and refused to go back to neutrality status after ascertaining that my sense of humour didn't quite match theirs.

Extra happy: I'm the priest. biggrin

Crappy: I have a mentor talk this Thursday regarding my continuation (or lack there of) of my education. I'm not looking forward to it, as I'm half-expecting them to boot me out and I don't care little enough about them not to be affected by their stern looks.

Indifferent: I'm indifferent about whether or not I actually want to continue this education. It's not what I want to do in life, but I do realise that owning a degree (I only have a shitload of things of the last year left to do) will make life and payment easier. The education takes four years. Hello, sixth year.

Yes, I kind of suck like that.  

Maze

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:17 am
xd I got very very drunk in fibbers last night
biggrin And cured a straight bloke (and he was a good kisser too)
smile I'm still drunk
neutral I'm in work
sad I'm now the senior developer
cry Without a payrise
crying On 10% lower than the developer industry standard (the senior developer standard is nearly double what I'm on)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:45 am
Extra extra crappy: One of my best friends is moving to California on Sunday.

Extra crappy: I'm losing my voice. gonk

Crappy: My allergies have decided to flare up, and I have a pouding sinus headache that will not go away. Because of said sinus headache, I didn't get to sleep until about three last night.

Indifferent: I have plenty of time to work on my philosophy paper.

Happy: At least I don't have to go to classes today... ninja

Really happy: Tonight is Isaac talkie-time (and I'm conserving my voice all day for it!).  

queertastrophy

niamhybeag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:18 am
biggrin Going to meet friends I haven't seen all summer
neutral Can't remember some of last night
sad Didn't enjoy fibbers as much as I've done before
cry And it was almost entirely self inflicted  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:07 pm
biggrin : Still in bliss over three words.

smile : I'm going to ace my PoliSci test tomorrow.

neutral : Not as certain about the English paper I turned in yesterday.

sad : I had to borrow almost $1,100 from my mother to pay tuition because the bastards in financial aid didn't even request my student loan money until the day before the final payment deadline.

emo : I wanted cheap and crappy fast food for lunch. Mom didn't get any. Gonna go slit my wrists now (hey, it is the emo-ticon!)  

Henry Dorsett Case

Vertigo_Kiwi

Tipsy Wench

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:41 am
Happy: I scored an interview with the college I want to go to! This is a tough photography school- only accepts 300 students, has a psychotic schedule, etc. But I really want to be accepted!

Crappy: I had a panic attack at school on Thursday and am now on more medication.

Indifferent: I need to live a stress free life so I can reduce my chances of panic attacks.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:00 am
xd : haveing a social life at collage!
stare : paper and test next week
neutral : feeling a bit still
scream : pissed off at the coffee maker for not working this morning!  

Witchwolf

Kal Eldritch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:57 am
xd : My guitar got fixed and now I can rock again. Oh, there will be metal, Dad...
biggrin : I think I'm finaly beginning to understand what I believe in.
smile : My friends and I are making a sequal to last year's "Sir Captain n00bhead movie" and I'm actually a part of the cast this time. What's more is that I'm being portrayed as the main antagonist for the majority of the movie, and the director likes the ideas that I pitch.
whee : So there was this Jew, two Catholics, and a Pagan, right? Well, I forget the buildup, but the punchline is that they decided to poke fun at the Skull and Bones by making their own creepy political domination cult.
neutral : All these positive emotes are beginning to make me look like a giddy school girl.
sad : My only grandfather is going through the paces of old age. He's got intestinal bleeding, advanced alzheimers, and he basically can't comunicate with us anymore. He's able to wiggle his foot and squeeze somebody's hand and that's it. He was dead to me when he forgot who I was, but seeing somebody degrade like that is just stressful.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:21 pm
Happy: Apple crisp is in the oven. Yummy!

Crappy: I was stupid enough to watch a scary movie with Chris at one in the morning last night. I won't sleep for days.

Crappier: My a*****e uncle has ******** over my grandmother's assets, and now we have to go to court.

Indifferent: Applying for lots of jobs today.  

queertastrophy

Aesi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:00 pm
scream Bust my arse off to get into an RP guild and show that I want to be active. What do I get for it? Banned! "Much apologies!" the owner says after the widespread banning, "I want the RP I created back. You people can go create your own guild of this sort." If I'd thought I was the person do that, I would have. I joined that guild to get my feet back in the water, so to speak. -grumble-

neutral Two weeks after being told I'm hired, the company has yet to put me to work. No money and less than three weeks before the last day I can pay rent without getting an eviction notice.

confused -holding breath- Took job reference from brother, applied today. Good-paying job and incredible benefits. Hoping to hear back so I can take their employment test and get to work.

-twitches- Yesterday, cramps and my usual accompanying stomach sickness took me out of action. Saturday, pranksters got the City Library again, this time by setting off the fire alarms. Tcha, rotten weekend.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:10 pm
biggrin B+ on my first draft of my poem and now I have all the critiques I need for the A
smile Helped my best friend get a job and my boss is happy with how I'm doing
sad I had to document a retarded situation between myself and the residents, why couldn't they just show up for inspections grrrrrr
stare no social life to speak of  

blindfaith^_^

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:16 pm
crying I'm still sick
cry I couldn't focus enough to do anything further with wd.org
stare My new doctor is a ******** idiot.*
smile Watching kiss kiss bang bang
biggrin I'm re-playing Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter

* evidence:
Me: The antibiotics are killing my digestive system
Him: Just take some immodium.
Me: Can't, they're an opiate
Him: No, they're not. Why can't you take opiates?
Me: I'm allergic to them, I did raise this with you.
Him: Oh. Just come off the antibiotics.

Does anyone see the three cases of negligence/incompetence  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas