Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Obscure or hard to find pairings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why...
  can't I find (insert pairing here)
  Huh?
View Results

AnonGirl88

Dapper Dabbler

14,225 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:11 am
ALL of my favorite pairings are rare and/or obscure. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:03 pm
Well...recently I just wanted the whole series of 'Last Exile'...and immediatly latched on Dio/Claus as a pairing.

How upset was I when I hopped online afterwards to search for some fic or fanart and found nothing?

Adnamac

epikaa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:38 pm
AnonGirl88
ALL of my favorite pairings are rare and/or obscure. sweatdrop

Same here. -falls over-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:56 pm
I can't find any good DOA yaoi anywhere. The pairings I like are LeonxBayman or BaymanxEliot. All I get is the most likely stuff to appear like KasumixAyane. I don't want yuri right now!
ninja

aa_beatrix

Uchimaki Yuuzora

Cuddly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:58 pm
Love isn't finding a perfect person.

Well, I don't have many obscure/hard to find pairings and I actually have to stop to think about this... Eto... Some of these aren't necessarily, yaoi, but they're all that I can think of. Sorry!

Naruto:

1) ShisuiIta-How come so few people ponder Shisui's role in Itachi's life??? ~cries~ There's so much potential there!

2) (My OTCP) ItaKyuu!human--I'll admit, I can find these two in an AU SasuNaru/NaruSasu fic, but when I try to find them in a fic where they're the main focus couple I can't find diddly squat! I don't understand it-these two are so awesome! cry

3) KonoHana--yeah, het. sweatdrop I've tried looking, but there's nothing.

Others:

4) Yami Yugi x Bakura--I'm not into YuGiOh so much anymore, but when I was there was a massage shortage in this couple. But-But-They're so cute! xd

5) (x-over couple #1 & half way het/yaoi--YYH/SM) KuramaxYaten--The only fic that I could find was the one by Sonya-chan. And she doesn't write anymore! crying

6) (goes hand in hand with the couple above) HieixMakoto--So cute. Sonya-chan's fault. She outdid herself with these two couples... And now I can't see Kurama or Hiei with anyone else! ~bursts into tears~

It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:12 am
My current pairing-of-obsession is Gabu/Mei from Arashi no Yoru ni, and there is NO FANFICTION FOR IT. None. Zero. Nada. Zilch. Oh, there's plenty of art....but fic? Why is there no fic? Giro/Barry (and sometimes Giro/Barry/Gabu) would also be acceptable, but there is no fic for the movie period (and very little art for Giro/Barry.) UPSETTING. I may be forced to write some goofy, sappy story about Gabu and Mei living together and acting like newly weds just so there will be something out there.

Also, there is a lack of Night at the Museum slash, which is understandable since the movie is still new.....(Jed/Octavius in that order. Always. I like the irritable yet stubbornly dignified ones to be uke.)  

palindrome88

Unphotographable

7,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:13 pm
Link x Anybody.
In read or die, I like Joker x Drake Anderson.
And I kindof like Amaro x Naota from FLCL, but not realy that much. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:16 pm
Love is like war, easy to start

1) AllenxRabi from D.Gray-man

2) LukexGuy from Tales of the Abyss

Hard to end, impossible to forget

Lirael the Sleeper

Peaceful Elder

18,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

nenesama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:27 am
[.Adnamac.]
Well...recently I just wanted the whole series of 'Last Exile'...and immediatly latched on Dio/Claus as a pairing.

How upset was I when I hopped online afterwards to search for some fic or fanart and found nothing?

haii~~ claus is pretty cute too.

but i personally love dio, bec he's kinda insane ^^;.
i love luciolaxdio as a pairing. <3

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces