Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:35 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
I only have one human outfit, but I also have the images in between where they're underwater but have legs. the human outfits I made so far are the Arabian Nights themed ones; I'll be making one more outfit for each of them later, and figuring out a name for the guy (I was originally thinking Sheldon because it sounds like shell but I'm not sure it's a princely name, but I might just use that after all.)
User Image User Image

Okay. I was watching Wheel of Fortune on ABC. Its Disney Christmas Week.
While I was watching Wheel's Disney Christmas Week on TV, I solved the Speed Up Puzzle before the Players on the show did.
Sometimes, I would try to solve the puzzle before the players do when I watch that show.
The Speed Up Round Clue was Movie Title = "The Mighty Ducks"

= 12-9-2022
I was looking on YouTube and found out that a Successor to Crash Bash is on its way for the PS4/PS5! It's called Crash Team Rumble. I loved CTR and Crash Bash when I used to play the Demo Versions on the PS1 since they came with Spyro 2-3 as an Unlockable Demo Code you would enter at the Title Screen. Crash Team Rumble is said to come out by Spring of next year.

I used to play CTR Nitro for a while then the game stopped doing QOL Support/Quality of Life Updates. It was a fun Mario Kart like game for a while.
When Crash Team Rumble comes out, I bet its going to be a fun game.
I never really played Mario Kart or similar games, since as a small kid I was terrible at driving games. Anyway I was just working today, not as many games and online things. Also, it seems that your post goes next in the roleplay

Okay. I finished Final Fight with a score of 2 Million Points earlier & that was in a Normal Game Mode. I didn't do the Challenges in the game being Score, Timed or Special yet on Capcom Arcade.

Anyway, I saw Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol on DVD. If Cartoon Kablooey was still on Nickelodeon, it would be shown at Christmas Time as part of Cartoon Kablooey's Christmas Edition.
Cartoon Kablooey was a show on Nickelodeon from 1990 to 1995

what fun, a Nick show that stopped airing when I was a newborn baby. LOL. If I was ten years older who knows, maybe I would've seen it, maybe not because we didn't watch that channel when I was a kid, although I think we got it. I grew up on PBS (Providence Broadcast Station) and similar channels with little kids shows because I have little siblings and when they were old enough to watch TV, we had to keep watching G-rated stuff. I didn't even care until I was old enough to watch TV by myself, and I watched shows for younger kids even in high school (Total Drama, first two seasons of Lab Rats on Disney XD, sometimes Spongebob since that one DID last forever.)

Evening, bord. I looked at the Nick Knacks Episode of Wild & Crazy Kids. Its reruns were long than Pinwheel's Rerun time. I also did some last minute shopping as well so I was busy earlier this morning. All that's left is the Gift Wrapping since Christmas Eve is next week and in 2 Weeks, Christmas Day.

= 12-16-2022 Update
Evening, bord. I was playing Diablo 2, almost done with the second class and moving on to the Third character class.

The other night, Sonic Prime premiered on Netflix, I didn't see it yet or The Cuphead Show. The Cuphead Show has a Vintage Art Style from the Golden Age of Animation. Knights of the Zodiac is getting a Live Action Movie based on the animated show on Cartoon Network.

So plenty has happened today for me, other than watching The Office NBC Christmas Party, Sonic Christmas Blast & Alpha's Magical Christmas.
I also had some presents to wrap as well.

= 12-19-2022
When I saw Road to the Extreme Arena Global GUTS a long time ago. I can imagine that The Hard Difficulty Super Aggro Crag version of the Extreme Arena took plenty of time to make which was 1995-1996...
5 Miles of Lumber
400 Gallons of Paint
25,000 Feet of Electrical Wiring Cable containing 330,000 Watts of Light
That took over 150 People & 6 Weeks to build inside a Sound Stage in Orlando.
The Swimming Pool held 21,000 Gallons of Water

Teams use up to 18,000 Feet of Elastic Cable, while 1,200 People arrive to watch every show live and the Super Aggro Crag being the Hardest Crag Mountain stood up to 30 Feet Tall.

I can see why these GUTS shows mean by "Don't try this at home" since all the players on that show wear safety equipment and are guided by a Stunt Team at all times.

I watched the show GUTS when I was younger and it was fun, I got to cheer on the Blue Team sometimes in hopes they take home the gold but all of the players on that shows are winners since they do the best they can to get the highest score.

= 12-28-2022
Evening, bord. I finished the Sonic Frontiers Tutorial and cleared Stage 1-1's Vault Keys. Anyway, I'm playing Ninja Turtles 3 NES & reached the Technodrome.

Other than that, I watched my TMNT DVD today and it was fun. Besides that, I didn't watch The Flintstones 1994 Movie DVD yet but maybe later on along with The Office NBC Seasons 3-4 when the time comes after Season 2.

I also started taking down some Christmas Decorations in my room as all that's left to be put away in the bedroom is the Christmas Tree.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:58 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
I never really played Mario Kart or similar games, since as a small kid I was terrible at driving games. Anyway I was just working today, not as many games and online things. Also, it seems that your post goes next in the roleplay

Okay. I finished Final Fight with a score of 2 Million Points earlier & that was in a Normal Game Mode. I didn't do the Challenges in the game being Score, Timed or Special yet on Capcom Arcade.

Anyway, I saw Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol on DVD. If Cartoon Kablooey was still on Nickelodeon, it would be shown at Christmas Time as part of Cartoon Kablooey's Christmas Edition.

what fun, a Nick show that stopped airing when I was a newborn baby. LOL. If I was ten years older who knows, maybe I would've seen it, maybe not because we didn't watch that channel when I was a kid, although I think we got it. I grew up on PBS (Providence Broadcast Station) and similar channels with little kids shows because I have little siblings and when they were old enough to watch TV, we had to keep watching G-rated stuff. I didn't even care until I was old enough to watch TV by myself, and I watched shows for younger kids even in high school (Total Drama, first two seasons of Lab Rats on Disney XD, sometimes Spongebob since that one DID last forever.)

Evening, bord. I looked at the Nick Knacks Episode of Wild & Crazy Kids. Its reruns were long than Pinwheel's Rerun time. I also did some last minute shopping as well so I was busy earlier this morning. All that's left is the Gift Wrapping since Christmas Eve is next week and in 2 Weeks, Christmas Day.

= 12-16-2022 Update
Evening, bord. I was playing Diablo 2, almost done with the second class and moving on to the Third character class.

The other night, Sonic Prime premiered on Netflix, I didn't see it yet or The Cuphead Show. The Cuphead Show has a Vintage Art Style from the Golden Age of Animation. Knights of the Zodiac is getting a Live Action Movie based on the animated show on Cartoon Network.

So plenty has happened today for me, other than watching The Office NBC Christmas Party, Sonic Christmas Blast & Alpha's Magical Christmas.

= 12-19-2022
When I saw Road to the Extreme Arena Global GUTS a long time ago. I can imagine that The Hard Difficulty Super Aggro Crag version of the Extreme Arena took plenty of time to make which was 1995-1996...
5 Miles of Lumber
400 Gallons of Paint

Teams use up to 18,000 Feet of Elastic Cable, while 1,200 People arrive to watch every show live and the Super Aggro Crag being the Hardest Crag Mountain stood up to 30 Feet Tall.

I can see why these GUTS shows mean by "Don't try this at home" since all the players on that show wear safety equipment and are guided by a Stunt Team at all times.

I watched the show GUTS when I was younger and it was fun, I got to cheer on the Blue Team sometimes in hopes they take home the gold but all of the players on that shows are winners since they do the best they can to get the highest score.

= 12-28-2022
Evening, bord. I finished the Sonic Frontiers Tutorial and cleared Stage 1-1's Vault Keys. Anyway, I'm playing Ninja Turtles 3 NES & reached the Technodrome.

Other than that, I watched my TMNT DVD today and it was fun. Besides that, I didn't watch The Flintstones 1994 Movie DVD yet but maybe later on along with The Office NBC Seasons 3-4 when the time comes after Season 2.

I also started taking down some Christmas Decorations in my room as all that's left to be put away in the bedroom is the Christmas Tree.

Evening. Happy New Year's Day, bord. How was your New Year's Eve Party? Mine went pretty good.
Anyway, I saw 2 YouTube Videos on Wizard/Wiz Technologies and Software Evolution Shareware Disks. During the 1990s, they sold their shareware disks in some uncommon places before the internet such as bookstores, supermarkets, drugstores, etc.

I counted about 31 Wiz Technologies Shareware Disks in one video as they went for around $5 back then.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:37 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

= 12-16-2022 Update

= 12-19-2022
5 Miles of Lumber
400 Gallons of Paint

= 12-28-2022

Evening. Happy New Year's Day, bord. How was your New Year's Eve Party? Mine went pretty good.
Anyway, I saw 2 YouTube Videos on Wizard/Wiz Technologies and Software Evolution Shareware Disks. During the 1990s, they sold their shareware disks in some uncommon places before the internet such as bookstores, supermarkets, drugstores, etc.

I counted about 31 Wiz Technologies Shareware Disks in one video as they went for around $5 back then.
it was just a mini party with my dad and aunt (and my grandma but she was kinda sleeping most of the time since yeah she's stuck in bed ;( but I made a crafty New Year card and she got so see that) and I went shopping with my aunt and we got a couple snacks and drinks, I found a peach wine thingy that I really liked, and I undramatically watched the date and time change on my ipod touch at midnight lol.

honestly idk what shareware disks even are and probably would be boring to me since I wouldn't have used them but it sounds like modern technology has obviously cut down on media prices (and other tech, computers used to sell for tens of thousands of dollars and they were slow and lame lmao.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:56 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

= 12-16-2022 Update

= 12-19-2022
5 Miles of Lumber
400 Gallons of Paint

= 12-28-2022

it was just a mini party with my dad and aunt (and my grandma but she was kinda sleeping most of the time since yeah she's stuck in bed ;( but I made a crafty New Year card and she got so see that) and I went shopping with my aunt and we got a couple snacks and drinks, I found a peach wine thingy that I really liked, and I undramatically watched the date and time change on my ipod touch at midnight lol.

honestly idk what shareware disks even are and probably would be boring to me since I wouldn't have used them but it sounds like modern technology has obviously cut down on media prices (and other tech, computers used to sell for tens of thousands of dollars and they were slow and lame lmao.)

I see. This was before the internet. The Artwork on the Shareware Disks were pretty good to look at when passing by in a store.
I hope to see the names of the new merman and mermaid characters one day. I also stayed up until Midnight too.
As for where we are with Kendall, Beast Makers Page 6.

As for the 31 Wizard Technologies Shareware Titles that I counted earlier, their total comes up to around $155 during the Early 1990s, since they were $5 each  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:15 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

= 12-16-2022 Update

= 12-19-2022
5 Miles of Lumber
400 Gallons of Paint

= 12-28-2022

I see. This was before the internet. The Artwork on the Shareware Disks were pretty good to look at when passing by in a store.
I hope to see the names of the new merman and mermaid characters one day. I also stayed up until Midnight too.

As for the 31 Wizard Technologies Shareware Titles that I counted earlier, their total comes up to around $155 during the Early 1990s, since they were $5 each
the mermaid character already has a name though, i told you before. plus, some half-finished bios are in my character topic. and I might just go with Sheldon for the guy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:11 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

the mermaid character already has a name though, i told you before. plus, some half-finished bios are in my character topic. and I might just go with Sheldon for the guy.

Shaesa & Sheldon sound good, bord.

I counted up to 29 Software Evolution Shareware Disks in the YouTube Video I saw. Like Wizard Technologies in the Early 1990s, Software Evolution was also a Shareware Distributor as well which went for $5 each and with 29 that I counted that brings a total of $145.

These Shareware like games almost look like the kind you would see on Vintage Gaming Magazines that came with Demo Disks back then.

1-5-2023
Afternoon. I'm watching TMNT Super Rocksteady & Mighty Bebop at the moment. In that episode it was funny to see Shredder, Bebop & Rocksteady climb the Channel 6 Antenna then the Antenna broke apart and came crashing down. Finally, the Pizza Food Cart got trashed outside the Channel 6 Building.

Other than that, I beaten TMNT Hyperstone Heist the other night and it was a great game. I got 2-3 Characters left to finish on Shredder's Revenge. I have Christmas Decorations to take down later. I got a SpongeBob Something Smells T-Shirt for my birthday.

Something Smells is an Episode of SpongeBob that was a pretty good one during the 1990s. Come to think of it, Seasons 1-3 of SpongeBob was pretty good. Since there's nothing like watching a Nicktoon DVD to relax during an afternoon.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:11 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

I counted up to 29 Software Evolution Shareware Disks in the YouTube Video I saw. Like Wizard Technologies in the Early 1990s, Software Evolution was also a Shareware Distributor as well which went for $5 each and with 29 that I counted that brings a total of $145.

These Shareware like games almost look like the kind you would see on Vintage Gaming Magazines that came with Demo Disks back then.

1-5-2023
Afternoon. I'm watching TMNT Super Rocksteady & Mighty Bebop at the moment. In that episode it was funny to see Shredder, Bebop & Rocksteady climb the Channel 6 Antenna then the Antenna broke apart and came crashing down. Finally, the Pizza Food Cart got trashed outside the Channel 6 Building.

Other than that, I beaten TMNT Hyperstone Heist the other night and it was a great game. I got 2-3 Characters left to finish on Shredder's Revenge. I have Christmas Decorations to take down later. I got a SpongeBob Something Smells T-Shirt for my birthday.

Something Smells is an Episode of SpongeBob that was a pretty good one during the 1990s. Come to think of it, Seasons 1-3 of SpongeBob was pretty good. Since there's nothing like watching a Nicktoon DVD to relax during an afternoon.
oh I've definitely seen the first ever episode of Spongebob, they show that one often enough. today I'm going to the YMCA again, doing the usual gaia stuff to get platinum, entered an avatar contest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:59 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

1-5-2023

oh I've definitely seen the first ever episode of Spongebob, they show that one often enough. today I'm going to the YMCA again, doing the usual gaia stuff to get platinum, entered an avatar contest.

Cool. I may update my notepad notes on the RP Guild so I won't lose them. Other than that, I beat Shredder's Revenge with April. 2 Characters left until I get all the Endings for that game and then as Mikey would say in the Final Scene of the game... "Let's Party!"

Anyway, I may get to Tiny Tina Wonderlands when I can but first, I need to check what I need to Uninstall to Free up space as the game would need to do updates as it takes up extra space on the PS4.

*1-6-2023*
Evening, bord. When I installed Tiny Tina Wonderlands, I forgot to install the Expansions, so what I did was exit out and installed the expansions. That way the Expansions can be activated upon Startup.

Other than that, is it okay if I ask the Merman and Mermaid, Shaesa & Sheldon, a question?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
One thing to note about Tiny Tina Wonderlands is that before playing, you'll need to set up a Gearbox Profile as its required to play. Gearbox being the company who made that game and I saw the Opening to that Game, it looked like a Tabletop D&D RPG to me taking place in a Basement of a Shop or something like that. Almost looked like one of those Hobby, Novelty or Comic Book Shop kinds where sometimes people would go and play Magic The Gathering, Dungeons & Dragons Tabletop Sessions or other Card Games like Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc, just to name some examples  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:14 pm
CrystBalfast

Cool. I may update my notepad notes on the RP Guild so I won't lose them. Other than that, I beat Shredder's Revenge with April. 2 Characters left until I get all the Endings for that game and then as Mikey would say in the Final Scene of the game... "Let's Party!"

Anyway, I may get to Tiny Tina Wonderlands when I can but first, I need to check what I need to Uninstall to Free up space as the game would need to do updates as it takes up extra space on the PS4.

*1-6-2023*
Evening, bord. When I installed Tiny Tina Wonderlands, I forgot to install the Expansions, so what I did was exit out and installed the expansions. That way the Expansions can be activated upon Startup.

Other than that, is it okay if I ask the Merman and Mermaid, Shaesa & Sheldon, a question?

One thing to note about Tiny Tina Wonderlands is that before playing, you'll need to set up a Gearbox Profile as its required to play. Gearbox being the company who made that game and I saw the Opening to that Game, it looked like a Tabletop D&D RPG to me taking place in a Basement of a Shop or something like that. Almost looked like one of those Hobby, Novelty or Comic Book Shop kinds where sometimes people would go and play Magic The Gathering, Dungeons & Dragons Tabletop Sessions or other Card Games like Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc, just to name some examples
yesterday I had obnoxious mood swings (PMS yay.) and today I worked so I'm about to crash from the caffeine high yay. and yeah, the new characters are pretty new and underdeveloped, but actually if you ask them questions it'll give me somewhere to start developing their personalities better.

Sounds like those are some of the most popular old multiplayer RPGs, I wasn't a fan of card games like Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh when I was a kid, I would've liked the Nintendo DS games but all I got was simple stuff like handheld Candy Land minigames and an educational toy laptop (Leapfrog brand, they make good electronic toys for little kids. I liked the mini music keyboard on it best.) At least those were fun. It sounds like this game would be fun but too much work to install everything for me to want to play it since I'd probably get tired of it eventually.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:26 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*1-6-2023*

yesterday I had obnoxious mood swings (PMS yay.) and today I worked so I'm about to crash from the caffeine high yay. and yeah, the new characters are pretty new and underdeveloped, but actually if you ask them questions it'll give me somewhere to start developing their personalities better.

Sounds like those are some of the most popular old multiplayer RPGs, I wasn't a fan of card games like Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh when I was a kid, I would've liked the Nintendo DS games but all I got was simple stuff like handheld Candy Land minigames and an educational toy laptop (Leapfrog brand, they make good electronic toys for little kids. I liked the mini music keyboard on it best.) At least those were fun. It sounds like this game would be fun but too much work to install everything for me to want to play it since I'd probably get tired of it eventually.

= To Shaesa & Sheldon
Question 1
Do you wonder what it would be like to have human legs and feet?
Question 2
What do you like to do for fun under the sea?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:47 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*1-6-2023*

= To Shaesa & Sheldon
Question 1
Question 2
(doesn't make a difference for me but I thought these questions would go in the official Q&A topic btw.)

Shaesa: I think I already know what it would be like because I spend a lot of time thinking about what it would be like to be a human, it would certainly be exciting. But I can't know for sure unless I try. As for fun, I'm literally a mermaid princess and the oldest child in my family and I'm busy with my education; learning to be a future queen is very rigorous and time-consuming, so my options are limited, but I like singing and making art, I'd like to try painting on land though because painting is very difficult underwater.

Sheldon: I might sort of already know what it's like to have human feet because I'm actually dabbling in magic, and I asked a fellow sea wizard to turn my tail into legs temporarily, but I kept my gills and I've never walked on land. It was very awkward to swim like that, I don't know how humans do that. I mostly do small magic spells, I practice them in my spare time, I also like hanging out with my friends and chatting with random people. I probably talk way too much honestly, oh and I guess I'm good at singing but I spend so much time talking I don't leave much time for singing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:50 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*1-6-2023*

= To Shaesa & Sheldon
Question 1
Question 2
(doesn't make a difference for me but I thought these questions would go in the official Q&A topic btw.)

Shaesa: I think I already know what it would be like because I spend a lot of time thinking about what it would be like to be a human, it would certainly be exciting. But I can't know for sure unless I try. As for fun, I'm literally a mermaid princess and the oldest child in my family and I'm busy with my education; learning to be a future queen is very rigorous and time-consuming, so my options are limited, but I like singing and making art, I'd like to try painting on land though because painting is very difficult underwater.

Sheldon: I might sort of already know what it's like to have human feet because I'm actually dabbling in magic, and I asked a fellow sea wizard to turn my tail into legs temporarily, but I kept my gills and I've never walked on land. It was very awkward to swim like that, I don't know how humans do that. I mostly do small magic spells, I practice them in my spare time, I also like hanging out with my friends and chatting with random people. I probably talk way too much honestly, oh and I guess I'm good at singing but I spend so much time talking I don't leave much time for singing.

= To Shaesa
So you're a princess? What Undersea kingdom are you from?
= To Sheldon
Do you and Shaesa dream of seeing the world above the open waters?

= To Sheldon & Shaesa
Do you have any merpeople friends & animal friends under the sea?

OOC: Tiny Tina Wonderlands for the PS4 at the Moment with the Expansions only take up around 40GB to install. After Shredder's Revenge is done, I don't know what PS4 Game to play next until the Epsiode DLC of Sonic Frontiers comes out.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:18 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Shaesa & Sheldon
Question 1
Question 2

= To Shaesa
= To Sheldon

= To Sheldon & Shaesa

OOC: Tiny Tina Wonderlands for the PS4 at the Moment with the Expansions only take up around 40GB to install. After Shredder's Revenge is done, I don't know what PS4 Game to play next until the Epsiode DLC of Sonic Frontiers comes out.
OOC: I don't know the names of any official undersea kingdoms
Shaesa: I come from the western Pacific ocean, near the human empire called Japan, but a little further to the south near a small cluster of islands. As for friends, I only have a few human friends and they are mostly mermaid nobles around my age, some of them are my cousins and siblings, I suppose my maidservant could count as a friend as well, although she's more like an aunt to me since she took care of me when my parents were busy with the kingdom affairs. I have a few small pets, mostly scavenger fish that like to eat my table scraps, although I'm not sure they count as friends- well, they're certainly not food.

Sheldon: Who's Shaesa? Oh, you must be talking about the daughter of the western pacific mermaid queen. I've only met her once in my life when she visited my home nation but I don't know much about her. Of course I dream about exploring on land, I absolutely love traveling but I'm usually tethered to the water and I'm certainly no shapeshifter, I would love that. As for friends, I have too many friends- sometimes I'm not sure if they like me for my dazzling personality, or because my parents are rich, but I try to befriend as many people as possible. The girls seem to flirt with me a lot, not that I'm complaining, although sometimes it can be overwhelming keeping track of that many acquaintances, I'm terrible with names. One young mermaid cried when I called her by her friend's name- I felt so bad, poor girl. So I have many friends, but not many close friends. As for animal friends, I suppose I like to ride a friendly dolphin occasionally, dolphins are my favorite non-humanoid creatures, they're very intelligent and some of them can even understand some speech.

OOC: still haven't decided where Sheldon comes from but it's going to be somewhere in the Mediterranean sea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:21 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Shaesa & Sheldon
Question 1
Question 2

= To Shaesa
= To Sheldon

= To Sheldon & Shaesa

Shaesa: I come from the western Pacific ocean, near the human empire called Japan, but a little further to the south near a small cluster of islands. As for friends, I only have a few human friends and they are mostly mermaid nobles around my age, some of them are my cousins and siblings, I suppose my maidservant could count as a friend as well, although she's more like an aunt to me since she took care of me when my parents were busy with the kingdom affairs. I have a few small pets, mostly scavenger fish that like to eat my table scraps, although I'm not sure they count as friends- well, they're certainly not food.

Sheldon: Who's Shaesa? Oh, you must be talking about the daughter of the western pacific mermaid queen. I've only met her once in my life when she visited my home nation but I don't know much about her. Of course I dream about exploring on land, I absolutely love traveling but I'm usually tethered to the water and I'm certainly no shapeshifter, I would love that. As for friends, I have too many friends- sometimes I'm not sure if they like me for my dazzling personality, or because my parents are rich, but I try to befriend as many people as possible. The girls seem to flirt with me a lot, not that I'm complaining, although sometimes it can be overwhelming keeping track of that many acquaintances, I'm terrible with names. One young mermaid cried when I called her by her friend's name- I felt so bad, poor girl. So I have many friends, but not many close friends. As for animal friends, I suppose I like to ride a friendly dolphin occasionally, dolphins are my favorite non-humanoid creatures, they're very intelligent and some of them can even understand some speech.

OOC: still haven't decided where Sheldon comes from but it's going to be somewhere in the Mediterranean sea.

Evening, bord. I started Tiny Tina Wonderlands, completed the Tutorial and unlocked the World Map. So Exiting the Game from the Game & letting it Autosave on the Overworld is sort of like saving your progress on the World Map. Anywho, I have a long way to go before getting to the Expansion Campaigns.

Anyway, what's up? I'm relaxing at the moment. Saw TMNT Case of the Killer Pizzas all day.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:35 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Shaesa & Sheldon
Question 1
Question 2

= To Shaesa
= To Sheldon

= To Sheldon & Shaesa

Evening, bord. I started Tiny Tina Wonderlands, completed the Tutorial and unlocked the World Map. So Exiting the Game from the Game & letting it Autosave on the Overworld is sort of like saving your progress on the World Map. Anywho, I have a long way to go before getting to the Expansion Campaigns.

Anyway, what's up? I'm relaxing at the moment. Saw TMNT Case of the Killer Pizzas all day.
my day was boring, I did boring stuff and ate normal food and did the usual stuff online. at least I'm less mood swingy than I was in the last couple days. also almost nobody's been doing my RNG game in the AMG guild so that's boring, it's like two people, I have other items I need to donate/give away on my other account too I should add to the prizes  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff