Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Well, you were right bout half a that statement. Loc did send me. Been a couple of weeks and Loc appeared one day in tha middle a tha cemetery no less basically sayin come eat tha shiny turtle ta all tha damn zombies in there." Raph said with a huff. "Course then he froze them all, didn't kill none, just kinda pissed off Finley, and tol me ya needed my help. So....here I am." He then looked at Elizabeth. "Times like this I wish my cell had a camera. Love ta be able ta get pictures a these for use later."
Xena smiled a little as she listened to Raph. "I'm surprised he brought you here. Not that I'm not happy to see you again." She then looked at Elizabeth. "I'll keep that in mind."

"So Mordiggian enlisted Dagon..." Sirea said as she would approach the group. She then noted the younger version of Raph. "Alternate dimension, I assume?"

Elizabeth turned to face Sirea when she spoke. "Yes, it appears so. I am not sure what the final plan is, but it more than likely involves gaining more power and followers." She nods her head at the statement. "I think he is from the one that Xena here was sent to, she recognized him."
Sirea frowned as she heard Elizabeth. "Or to ensure that Dan's put down." She said before looking at Raph. "I'm Xena's mother. As much as I'd like to know about this world you're from, but time isn't exactly on our side."

"Of course." She said to Raph then looked at the crystal sword she picked up earlier. "Someone attacked Dad with a crystal, right? Could this might help us what we're looking for?" She said as she show it to both Elizabeth and Sirea.

Raph looked at the blade, but of course, couldn't be help in identifying it so, he turned and shook the Deep One he still had by the neck. "Lady asked a question!" he growled.

"You are like us. Why are you working with them." it managed to ask.

"I've already told your kind one time, I'm nothing like you. Now. Ya gonna talk an tell us whatcha know, or am I gonna have to start tearing away body parts?"
Sirea nodded to Elizabeth then looked at the Deep One. "Or this fellow can fill in the blanks." She said to Elizabeth.

"Is this what you've used on Dad?" Xena asked the Deep One.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Well, you were right bout half a that statement. Loc did send me. Been a couple of weeks and Loc appeared one day in tha middle a tha cemetery no less basically sayin come eat tha shiny turtle ta all tha damn zombies in there." Raph said with a huff. "Course then he froze them all, didn't kill none, just kinda pissed off Finley, and tol me ya needed my help. So....here I am." He then looked at Elizabeth. "Times like this I wish my cell had a camera. Love ta be able ta get pictures a these for use later."
Xena smiled a little as she listened to Raph. "I'm surprised he brought you here. Not that I'm not happy to see you again." She then looked at Elizabeth. "I'll keep that in mind."

"So Mordiggian enlisted Dagon..." Sirea said as she would approach the group. She then noted the younger version of Raph. "Alternate dimension, I assume?"

Elizabeth turned to face Sirea when she spoke. "Yes, it appears so. I am not sure what the final plan is, but it more than likely involves gaining more power and followers." She nods her head at the statement. "I think he is from the one that Xena here was sent to, she recognized him."
Sirea frowned as she heard Elizabeth. "Or to ensure that Dan's put down." She said before looking at Raph. "I'm Xena's mother. As much as I'd like to know about this world you're from, but time isn't exactly on our side."

"Of course." She said to Raph then looked at the crystal sword she picked up earlier. "Someone attacked Dad with a crystal, right? Could this might help us what we're looking for?" She said as she show it to both Elizabeth and Sirea.

Raph looked at the blade, but of course, couldn't be help in identifying it so, he turned and shook the Deep One he still had by the neck. "Lady asked a question!" he growled.

"I've already told your kind one time, I'm nothing like you. Now. Ya gonna talk an tell us whatcha know, or am I gonna have to start tearing away body parts?"
Sirea nodded to Elizabeth then looked at the Deep One. "Or this fellow can fill in the blanks." She said to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth nods her head as she listens. "In that case, may I be the one to do so? He is a deep one, correct? I have my own ways to extract the information needed, if he knows it."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I will tell you nothing!" the deep one exclaimed.

Raph growled, but heard Elizabeth and smirked. "He's all yours then."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:22 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Elizabeth nods her head as she listens. "In that case, may I be the one to do so? He is a deep one, correct? I have my own ways to extract the information needed, if he knows it."
Sirea gave a nod. "Go for it, Elizabeth." She said.

"If he's not wanting to talk, then he's all yours." Xena said to Elizabeth.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Elizabeth nods her head and then roughly grabs the Deep One by the shoulder. She was surprisingly strong. She opens up a shadow portal and walks through, captive in hand. She leaves the portal open for the others, just in case. They would appear in a desert. "This is Death Valley, the hottest, dryest place on the planet. Your skin will scorch in the heat as you pray for the death that never comes. You will eventually be unable to speak, your mouth so dry it pains you. The entire time, I will be watching in a shade, drinking something cold. I may be willing to share, if you tell me what we need to know." The entire time she spoke, it was a statement of fact, not a threat, and at no time did she raise her voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede

"Some people just stubborn." Raph said shaking his head.

The Deep One growled and tried to appear tough. Tried to act like he could take whatever Elizabeth had to dish out. "You do not scare me, Vampire. My master will have you all.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:57 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Elizabeth nods her head and then roughly grabs the Deep One by the shoulder. She was surprisingly strong. She opens up a shadow portal and walks through, captive in hand. She leaves the portal open for the others, just in case. They would appear in a desert. "This is Death Valley, the hottest, dryest place on the planet. Your skin will scorch in the heat as you pray for the death that never comes. You will eventually be unable to speak, your mouth so dry it pains you. The entire time, I will be watching in a shade, drinking something cold. I may be willing to share, if you tell me what we need to know." The entire time she spoke, it was a statement of fact, not a threat, and at no time did she raise her voice.
Both Xena and Sirea watched as Elizabeth open a shadow portal and went through with the captive Deep One. Curious to see if the Deep One would talk, Sirea followed through first.

"Right?" Xena said before looking at the portal. "Want to watch?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Both Xena and Sirea watched as Elizabeth open a shadow portal and went through with the captive Deep One. Curious to see if the Deep One would talk, Sirea followed through first.

Elizabeth produced some chairs and then a cooler, she sat down and offered sodas to the others. She responds to the Deep Onee first. "I suppose given the circumstances, I am not all that frightening. The environment, we can all agree is a more pressing issue." She then gets out a bottle of water and sets it well out of reach, shadow tendrils hold the deep one to the ground, but offer no comfort. "You will eventually wish for death."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:28 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Might as well." Raph said, following her.

@Elizabeth: "Still. I wont tell you what you want to know."

Raph took a soda and popped it, before sitting down to drink it. "Oooo! This is good, Elizabeth. Nice, and cold, and wet." he said trying to get under the Deep One's skin.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Raph took a soda and popped it, before sitting down to drink it. "Oooo! This is good, Elizabeth. Nice, and cold, and wet." he said trying to get under the Deep One's skin.
Sirea smirked as she watched. "Even a Deep One would need a drink. You better spill it unless if you want to meet your end with a parched throat."

Xena also took a soda and sat next to Raph. "Nice and refreshing." She said as she started to drink her soda.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Sirea smirked as she watched. "Even a Deep One would need a drink. You better spill it unless if you want to meet your end with a parched throat."

Xena also took a soda and sat next to Raph. "Nice and refreshing." She said as she started to drink her soda.

Elizabeth listened as she sipped on her own drink. "Eventually you will. I know something else as well, how to reach your kin. Someone told them all about how you got captured and gave up everything." She then tilted her head to the side, no emotion showing. "This is torture, you can either tell us what we want to know, or maybe the other Deep Ones would like a word?" Her face was blank, impossible to read, this was due to her upbringing, she found it hard to show emotions.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:28 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Raph smirked and kept sipping his own soda, while from time to time, making contented "ahhhh" sounds after sips.

@Elizabeth: The deep one remained silent for a long while, but was obviously starting to show signs of squirming. If it was from the thought of literally dying of thirst, or being treated like a traitor by it's own kind was hard to tell. It hated the fact it couldn't read Elizabeth's expressions.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:33 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Raph smirked and kept sipping his own soda, while from time to time, making contented "ahhhh" sounds after sips.

@Elizabeth: The deep one remained silent for a long while, but was obviously starting to show signs of squirming. If it was from the thought of literally dying of thirst, or being treated like a traitor by it's own kind was hard to tell. It hated the fact it couldn't read Elizabeth's expressions.
Xena smirked as she noticed the Deep One showing signs of squirming. "Someone's getting thirsty."

Sirea decided to join in for a drink in the shade.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Xena smirked as she noticed the Deep One showing signs of squirming. "Someone's getting thirsty."

Elizabeth relaxed as she sipped her cold drink. She lets out a soft breath as her eyes close. She knew it was just a matter of time before he would crack, in either desperation or the realisation that his family would torture him far worse than this should he return. She tilts her head to the left and then to the right as she watches him. "We will wait for however long it takes."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Raph chuckled as Sirea joined in. He would then finish the soda he'd been drinking.

@Elizabeth: The Deep One lasted a bit longer, but was looking more and more ready to break. Finally he huffed a breath. "Enough! I will talk!" it exclaimed. "The crystal had a poison in it that only affected ghosts. It will slowly break your loved one down until there is nothing but the ectoplasm that he is made up of."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff