Tipsy Nymph

9,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 4:34 am
Clash Badman
Fading Venus
Sorry to confuse with my post. It was more of a experiment to see if I could post without being a guild member rather than a suggestion that I was interested in the tournament. I don't really do those kind of role plays. ^^;

What kind of role plays do you do? You might be interested in my Warmakers Crater RP, which is where this she-bangs (she bang-bangs) just so happens to be going down.

I'm more of a story driven multi paragraph type of role player, despite my Star Trek Online role playing would suggest.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 4:40 am
Fading Venus
I'm more of a story driven multi paragraph type of role player…

Then you might like “The Crater.” There have been many story driven multi-paragraph RPs there over the years, as you can see by reading back a bit (or, hell, reading the whole thread). Feel free to jump in any time if you like. 3nodding  

Clash Badman

Clash Badman

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 5:30 pm
Sup, peeps!?

Drifting Pollen

I’m curious. What other sites do you visit other than Gaia?  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 4:02 pm
Clash Badman

Drifting Pollen

I’m curious. What other sites do you visit other than Gaia?

I used to frequent Valucre and Roleplayerguild, along with various smaller boards like Notorious, STF, and Exodus. Nowadays I mostly do roleplay on Discord, since it's easy to find a lot of activity there.

Nice to see you've managed to get some things rolling here, though. I'll give this tournament a shot and see how far I can make it.  

Drifting Pollen

Daring Combatant

Clash Badman

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 11:32 pm
Drifting Pollen
I used to frequent Valucre and Roleplayerguild, along with various smaller boards like Notorious, STF, and Exodus. Nowadays I mostly do roleplay on Discord, since it's easy to find a lot of activity there.

Nice to see you've managed to get some things rolling here, though. I'll give this tournament a shot and see how far I can make it.

Thank you. Sa-weet. Who were you on Valucre?  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 11:59 pm
Clash Badman

Thank you. Sa-weet. Who were you on Valucre?

I went by bfc on there. I think I saw you around once or twice as well.  

Drifting Pollen

Daring Combatant

Clash Badman

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 3:11 pm
Drifting Pollen
I went by bfc on there. I think I saw you around once or twice as well.

Ah. I don’t remember ever running into you. Did you ever meet Ziren or Odin Haze?  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 3:40 pm
Clash Badman

Ah. I don’t remember ever running into you. Did you ever meet Ziren or Odin Haze?

Those two were from way back, and weren't used much by the time I started writing there. A character of mine did go toe-to-toe with one of Odin's archbishops, though.  

Drifting Pollen

Daring Combatant

Clash Badman

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 3:50 pm
Drifting Pollen
Those two were from way back, and weren't used much by the time I started writing there. A character of mine did go toe-to-toe with one of Odin's archbishops, though.

What about Kaos, Corban Saezar, Ran Iji or Alexander Worthington? Where did these people get off to?  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 5:35 pm
Clash Badman

What about Kaos, Corban Saezar, Ran Iji or Alexander Worthington? Where did these people get off to?

No idea. All of them were around on Val until at least 2019 (and Corban and Ran were even joining/running tournaments on the site discord), but their activity kind of dropped off after that. I've heard on the grapevine that Corban is still out there somewhere, but I never knew the guy well enough to be bothered about tracking him down.  

Drifting Pollen

Daring Combatant

Clash Badman

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 5:48 pm
Drifting Pollen
No idea. All of them were around on Val until at least 2019 (and Corban and Ran were even joining/running tournaments on the site discord), but their activity kind of dropped off after that. I've heard on the grapevine that Corban is still out there somewhere, but I never knew the guy well enough to be bothered about tracking him down.

Most interesting. I heard some of them moved to IMVU. I can’t get that or Discord working on my iPhone or Kindle Fire, so a part of me feels like I am really missing out. I think role playing with those more “elite” players would help me improve in my role play and writing.

So, how are you tonight? And may I ask…are you a girl or a guy? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 6:39 pm
Clash Badman
Most interesting. I heard some of them moved to IMVU. I can’t get that or Discord working on my iPhone or Kindle Fire, so a part of me feels like I am really missing out. I think role playing with those more “elite” players would help me improve in my role play and writing.

So, how are you tonight? And may I ask…are you a girl or a guy?

Am girl. And I'm doing alright, I guess.

Have you tried the app for Discord? I find that typically works better than the browser version, though I guess results may vary. Never been on IMVU, though.  

Drifting Pollen

Daring Combatant

Clash Badman

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 7:51 pm
Drifting Pollen
Clash Badman

So, how are you tonight? And may I ask…are you a girl or a guy?

Am girl. And I'm doing alright, I guess.

Have you tried the app for Discord? I find that typically works better than the browser version, though I guess results may vary. Never been on IMVU, though.

I can’t get the stinking thing to work on my gadgets. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 5:48 pm
Hey Pollen 4laugh

Are you stepping out of measure or are you trying to maintain a bind?

Drifting Pollen

Spooky Mittens

Benevolent Spook

15,600 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Candy Fiend 150

Hael the Great

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 6:26 pm
Warmakers.

Good to be in the fold.  
OOC Threads