Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What is your favorite quote? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  yes please!
View Results

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:36 pm
x Unforgiven Nevermore x
"why do it today when you can put it off tommorrow"

Ahh, but what is today but yesterday's tomorrow?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:49 am
"34 muscles to frown. 5 muscles to stick up my middle finger and tell them to ******** off!"  

riu_xa

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:31 am
riu_xa
"34 muscles to frown. 5 muscles to stick up my middle finger and tell them to ******** off!"

You know what, I'm quite positive that it's bull that it takes less muscles to smile. My friend and I decided that we'd spend the whole lunch period a half hour or more, smiling. By the time we were done our faces hurt so bad. And when you laugh uncontrollably for a long time, your face kills. It never hurts to frown. Physically, that is.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:16 pm
mortsanglant
riu_xa

You know what, I'm quite positive that it's bull that it takes less muscles to smile. My friend and I decided that we'd spend the whole lunch period a half hour or more, smiling. By the time we were done our faces hurt so bad. And when you laugh uncontrollably for a long time, your face kills. It never hurts to frown. Physically, that is.

A couple things. First, the number of muscles involved does not determine how much effort it takes. For example, there is a massive difference in the workloads of the muscles in your legs compared to the muscles in your face. So when you hear a comparison of numbers, be careful.

Second, muscles that are used more often are easier to use. Sounds simple enough, but it is important. If you smile all the time, smiling for extended periods becomes easier. If you smile rarely, it can actually become difficult to smile.

Third, a smile generally involves more movement than a frown. That is, usually a mouth moves more when smiling then when frowning.

I suppose any or all of these could help explain what you mentioned.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Bloodgasm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:18 pm
"Ideas are Bulletproof"
-V

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:01 pm
I dont know how those bodies got there..

Dont piss me off im running out places to hide the bodies.

I like my women like i like my coffee ground up and in the freezer.  

MistressBlood666

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Oterys

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:07 pm
Favorite quotes:

Cower Brief Mortals!

Take what you can, give nothing back

What is Dead Can Never Die

Love is a chasm in which you may never cross...

No one will ever love you

A can of whoop-a** with your name on it...

The monster is here, there's no need to fear

I called on evil and she just left  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:23 am
"Stop shooting! I have the flag! You will all worship me as a god!"
-Dialogue from Red vs. Blue:One unlucky soldier moments before he was gunned down.
"Your duty is not to die for your country, but to make the other son of a b***h die for his!"
-General Patton
"I had a terrible education. I attended a school for emotionally disturbed teachers."
-Woody Allen
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."
-Groucho Marx

NeoApollyon

m a r l o w

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:09 pm

"The devil hath not a pleased form."

........................................... ~ Shakespeare

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:27 pm
"Battle not with monsters
lest ye become a monster
and if you gaze into the abyss
the abyss gazes into you." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." ~ H.P. Lovecraft

"From this observed behavior a major psychological truth about this race of forked destroyers may be deduced: that just as nature abhors a vacuum,'mankind abhors equality.'" ~ Soseki Natsume

These three are my favorites right now.  

Kagura Nakamura

frogshatred

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:29 pm
Well mine would be in my siggy. Or "Revenge is never truely fully acomplished."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:54 pm
"Slaughter cant be spelled without Laughter"  

enchanted_blackrose

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Black Mage Meifa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:33 am
Ummm... Ahh!!
"I'll gladly pay you tomorrow, for a hamburger today!"
-Wimpy from Popeye
lol, well theres more, not coming to mind right now, but thats the one that came at the top of my head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:56 am
"I'm not a concept, I'm just a ******** up person looking for my own piece of mind."  

XGambit

sutoyou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:19 am
"I used to think that anyone who wanted me that badly, must love me, at least a little." He shook his head. "But people like you don't love anyone, not even themselves."

Nathaniel (wereleopard) in Danse Macabre (newest Anita Blake novel to be released end of June; author: Laurell K. Hamilton  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff