Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Cold Hunger Main Story Re-Write Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Re-Write!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
What? No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:41 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

"Thank you, it means bow in Japanese. You know, the archery type. That gives me an idea, magic for some reason loves it when names match abilities. You know, someone named Bobcat with cat powers, or Lupine having wolf powers." She hears a bell from the tube "Ah! It seems as if she is ready."

She presses a button and the tube opens. "Happy birthday ... Yumi. Are you awake?" She gets out her diagnostic device and checks on Yumi's health. She knew Yumi should be healthy, but it was always best to double-check these things.

Of course, Ma'am." the guard said.

Yumi opened her eyes and looked at Niede curiously. Of course she was healthy. She showed no signs of her reptilian heritage. Visibly anyway, yet had a kind of scraggly fox look to her.

Niede set her diagnostic tool away again then looked Yumi over. She found the scraggly little fox adorable and felt a new connection as if she wanted to protect this child she made. "It's your birthday Yumi. I have even given you gifts. I enhanced your brain, it works much better than the average one. You are able to learn and understand concepts faster. You can even watch as others fight and learn those skills just by paying attention to them. You could for example watch a Bruce Lee movie and when it was over fight just like him."

She then took in a breath. "Next, the shadows hold many secrets, secrets that you can learn. I know you now know my history even. If someone asks how you know, especially those that I took the DNA from to make you, tell them they are implanted memories. I suspect they would not like the truth. That is my second gift, you can learn the history of people, places and things. The shadows hold no secrets to you."

Niede reached into a shadow portal and took out a bow. "This is my third and final gift." She hands the Japanese-style bow to Yumi. The bow changes to a size that Yumi could use. "Yumi, this is also Yumi, your bow. You may summon this weapon whenever you wish and as you grow older the bow will grow as well, becoming more powerful. It can not be destroyed, if someone tries you will always be able to summon it again, good as new." She did not have any cake on hand though, she would sort that out later. The bow did not need arrows, but she neglected to mention this fact. The base ability of this bow was to make its own when the string was drawn back. She also wondered if Yumi could figure out it's other magic powers, such as elemental arrows  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

"Thank you, it means bow in Japanese. You know, the archery type. That gives me an idea, magic for some reason loves it when names match abilities. You know, someone named Bobcat with cat powers, or Lupine having wolf powers." She hears a bell from the tube "Ah! It seems as if she is ready."

She presses a button and the tube opens. "Happy birthday ... Yumi. Are you awake?" She gets out her diagnostic device and checks on Yumi's health. She knew Yumi should be healthy, but it was always best to double-check these things.

Yumi opened her eyes and looked at Niede curiously. Of course she was healthy. She showed no signs of her reptilian heritage. Visibly anyway, yet had a kind of scraggly fox look to her.

@Michelle's Capture: "We were told to see if you required any assistance." a guard spoke.

@Xena: Donnie was also starting to stir a bit with a groan.
Xena soon opened her eyes before she tried to sit up. "What happened?" She asked before looking around at her surroundings.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

@Michelle's Capture: "We were told to see if you required any assistance." a guard spoke.

@Xena: Donnie was also starting to stir a bit with a groan.

"By who?!" She growled as she went over to the door and yanked it open. She was not fond of being disturbed  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:42 am
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Niede set her diagnostic tool away again then looked Yumi over. She found the scraggly little fox adorable and felt a new connection as if she wanted to protect this child she made. "It's your birthday Yumi. I have even given you gifts. I enhanced your brain, it works much better than the average one. You are able to learn and understand concepts faster. You can even watch as others fight and learn those skills just by paying attention to them. You could for example watch a Bruce Lee movie and when it was over fight just like him."

She then took in a breath. "Next, the shadows hold many secrets, secrets that you can learn. I know you now know my history even. If someone asks how you know, especially those that I took the DNA from to make you, tell them they are implanted memories. I suspect they would not like the truth. That is my second gift, you can learn the history of people, places and things. The shadows hold no secrets to you."

Niede reached into a shadow portal and took out a bow. "This is my third and final gift." She hands the Japanese-style bow to Yumi. The bow changes to a size that Yumi could use. "Yumi, this is also Yumi, your bow. You may summon this weapon whenever you wish and as you grow older the bow will grow as well, becoming more powerful. It can not be destroyed, if someone tries you will always be able to summon it again, good as new." She did not have any cake on hand though, she would sort that out later. The bow did not need arrows, but she neglected to mention this fact. The base ability of this bow was to make its own when the string was drawn back. She also wondered if Yumi could figure out it's other magic powers, such as elemental arrows

"My....birthday...." the child spoke and smiled. She listened to her creator wanting to know and understand all this woman said. He small little fox tail wagging a bit. "Yumi." she repeated as she took the bow and looked at it, studying it. "Thank...you." she said smiling happily to the woman.

Donnie groaned a bit, but didn't seem to be quite waking up yet.

@Woman who has Michelle: "By the General, Ma'am."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai

"My....birthday...." the child spoke and smiled. She listened to her creator wanting to know and understand all this woman said. The small little fox tail wagging a bit. "Yumi." she repeated as she took the bow and looked at it, studying it. "Thank...you." she said smiling happily to the woman.

Niede took off her scarf and gave Yumi an encouraging smile. "There you go, smart as a whip. You're already picking up English fast." She sits down on the floor and looks at Yumi. "You're welcome, Yumi. I'm just sorry I don't have a cake. I promise to give you a nice and proper birthday cake. I know things are confusing you, but everything will become much more clear. You are a precious little one, and don't let anyone tell you any different."

((I'm not sure where Donnie and Xena are. Niede asked for them to be removed, so, if they were then ignore this next bit.))

She let out a soft sigh as she looked at the Spirit Fox and the turtle person. "Looks like one of your DNA doners is awake. She's the Spirit Fox. The other is from the same species as the other DNA donor. I'm not sure how many of them there are."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:42 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

"My....birthday...." the child spoke and smiled. She listened to her creator wanting to know and understand all this woman said. He small little fox tail wagging a bit. "Yumi." she repeated as she took the bow and looked at it, studying it. "Thank...you." she said smiling happily to the woman.

Xena looked around to find herself in a containment unit. Her ears perked up upon hearing Donnie groan. "Got to get out of here..." She murmured before her eyes changed into a glowing greenish color as she attempted to go intangible to phase through the unit she was held in.

@ Niede ((I figured that it would be too soon for Xena to meet Yumi just yet. That and I doubt anyone would let a guard just stand there with two unconscious peeps just to watch someone be born while giving said unconscious peeps a chance to fight back. ))  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:02 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

"Well do tell your general as I've reminded her a thousand times that I don't appreciate being disturbed from my work for trivial things! And that when I actually need help, that I will directly request for it myself!" She roared. "My work is too precious and delicate for bumbling fools like yourselves to be involved at such a stage! Now go away and don't bother me again or you'll find yourselves to be my next test subjects!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:06 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"My....birthday...." the child spoke and smiled. She listened to her creator wanting to know and understand all this woman said. The small little fox tail wagging a bit. "Yumi." she repeated as she took the bow and looked at it, studying it. "Thank...you." she said smiling happily to the woman.

Niede took off her scarf and gave Yumi an encouraging smile. "There you go, smart as a whip. You're already picking up English fast." She sits down on the floor and looks at Yumi. "You're welcome, Yumi. I'm just sorry I don't have a cake. I promise to give you a nice and proper birthday cake. I know things are confusing you, but everything will become much more clear. You are a precious little one, and don't let anyone tell you any different."

((I'm not sure where Donnie and Xena are. Niede asked for them to be removed, so, if they were then ignore this next bit.))

She let out a soft sigh as she looked at the Spirit Fox and the turtle person. "Looks like one of your DNA doners is awake. She's the Spirit Fox. The other is from the same species as the other DNA donor. I'm not sure how many of them there are."

Yumi smiled, happy for the praise and wagged her tail more. She then tilted her head. "What is cake?"

@Xena: They were in the room with Raph who was in a different containment unit. One filled with formaldehyde. Unfortunately, the units seemed phase proof.

Donnie groaned again, finally waking up. "Ow.....what hit me?" he muttered.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:15 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

"Well do tell your general as I've reminded her a thousand times that I don't appreciate being disturbed from my work for trivial things! And that when I actually need help, that I will directly request for it myself!" She roared. "My work is too precious and delicate for bumbling fools like yourselves to be involved at such a stage! Now go away and don't bother me again or you'll find yourselves to be my next test subjects!"

"Sorry, Ma'am. We wont bother you again." the guard said before leaving the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Yumi smiled, happy for the praise and wagged her tail more. She then tilted her head. "What is cake?"

@Xena: They were in the room with Raph who was in a different containment unit. One filled with formaldehyde. Unfortunately, the units seemed phase proof.

Niede smiled at Yumi. "Cake is a type of sweet food made with sugar, flour, and some other things. It's baked, and it's a tradition to give what is known as a 'birthday cake' on a person's birthday. Today is your birthday." She gushes happily as she sees Yumi's little tail wagged. "Aw, you're so adorable I just want to hug you!"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:54 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Xena pinned her ears back upon noticing that the unit was phase proof. Her ears then twitched upon hearing Donnie. "We've been knocked out apparently and put into these units...." She then caught notice of Raph in a different unit. "Raph!" She frowned upon noticing that the unit Raph was in was filled with formaldehyde. "We found Raph at least...though first we gotta get ourselves out of here."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:08 pm
Clockwork Moirai
@Jack: "Ooooh. I see. So what brings you here?" Loc asked.
When you only have a highly limited time.
User Image

Jack Roshea

Jack stretches slightly before replying. "Book tour, multi faceted one at that. Some books are, not suitable for children at all." He would say before chuckling at the irony as legally here he isn't an adult yet.

You shouldn't be constrained by some of the expected norms.

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:45 pm
Kharne Sunar
Clockwork Moirai
@Jack: "Ooooh. I see. So what brings you here?" Loc asked.
User Image

Jack Roshea

Jack stretches slightly before replying. "Book tour, multi faceted one at that. Some books are, not suitable for children at all." He would say before chuckling at the irony as legally here he isn't an adult yet.

Why is it I'm the one with the power from a genocidal orb and this guy just made my skin crawl? Loc thought to himself. "Uh.....interesting." he said aloud.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:39 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Why is it I'm the one with the power from a genocidal orb and this guy just made my skin crawl? Loc thought to himself. "Uh.....interesting." he said aloud.
User Image

Jack Roshea

Jack couldn't help but laugh at how the other person sounded put off by his statement. "Nothing too far out there, just some in depth descriptions of Illithid mating processes. Tadpole in the ear to consume the brain of the host and all." He would say before moving to tend to some of the plants growing in the rooftop gardens he had set up to feed himself with.

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:25 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede smiled at Yumi. "Cake is a type of sweet food made with sugar, flour, and some other things. It's baked, and it's a tradition to give what is known as a 'birthday cake' on a person's birthday. Today is your birthday." She gushes happily as she sees Yumi's little tail wagged. "Aw, you're so adorable I just want to hug you!"

"Oh. Cake. Ok. Hug?" the little girl asked, now on to a new word. "Are hugs also a sweet food?"

@Xena: "Got any plans?" Donnie asked.

@Jack: "Interesting." the voice said. "What exactly are you up to now?"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas