Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:24 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira sat quietly for a moment then looked over at Raph. "Nira thinks she wants to see quiet place. Raph will keep Nira sane and safe. Nira knows." She would give a smile and got up to her feet.

@Leo: Zoey held her breath. Staring in disbelief as she listened to the voices in the other end. "Le-Leo!?" She would finally call out in a breathless gasp. "Leo! Leo can you hear me!? Leo it's Zoey!!!"

"Sounds like a plan then." Raph said smiling and nodding. "Tamorrow, we'll all go back ta tha farm." he said before he started back to where Zoey was.

@Zoey: "Zoey!? Holy hell, where are you?!" Leo asked back.

"Swear jar!" she would hear the first voice say.

Zoey laughed and had to cover her mouth as the laugh turned into a sob. "....Im okay....im okay...." She managed to stutter out. Sniffling. "Im in the city...im with Raph. Heh. Of all people....im coming back to the farm with him."

@Raph: Nira nodded her head and let out something of a hum as she followed after him. "Quiet place nice?"

"Raph? Huh. He said he was going hunting. I didn't know he meant there." he said with some disappointment in his voice. She then heard a sigh. "I'm glad he went though since he found you. When will you two get here?"

@Nira: "Yeah. You'll like it. Ya got forest and a river and ya just can do bout anythin ya wanna do out there. Pretty sure that there might be stuff in the woods ya could hunt."

Nira tilted her head. Trying to imagine the things he talked about in her head. "Nira thinks it sounds nice. Raph's friends won't hurt Nira?"

@Leo: "I don't know why Raph was in the city.....but like you I'm glad he was." Zoey said with a soft sigh. "We're leavin' tomorrow mornin'." She would say quickly. Getting back to his question. Zoey would fall silent for a few moments before speaking back up. Heart racing. "Leo....is....is Donnie there??"

"Nah, Kid. Ya with me. Ain't no one gonna hurtcha." Raph said giving her a reassuring smile.

@Zoey: "Yes. He's here. He's been trying to get the farm back up and running with the windmills and all he had us going to live off the grid back in the day." Leo explained. "I can send for him though if you want."

Zoey laughed a little and have a small smile. "If anyone can get y'all off the grid, it's him." She said softly, sniffling and she cleared her throat and took a breath. "Tell him take a break. You got a surprise for 'im." Zoey would tell him playfully. Her accent showing.

@Raph: "Nira knows. But Nira had to ask." She grins, giggling. "Nira will hunt in the morning. Nira will find something for fleshy to travel in. Then no one have to be worried about Nira being hungry and fleshy can follow Nira and Raph on bike!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:35 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Zoey laughed and had to cover her mouth as the laugh turned into a sob. "....Im okay....im okay...." She managed to stutter out. Sniffling. "Im in the city...im with Raph. Heh. Of all people....im coming back to the farm with him."

@Raph: Nira nodded her head and let out something of a hum as she followed after him. "Quiet place nice?"

"Raph? Huh. He said he was going hunting. I didn't know he meant there." he said with some disappointment in his voice. She then heard a sigh. "I'm glad he went though since he found you. When will you two get here?"

@Nira: "Yeah. You'll like it. Ya got forest and a river and ya just can do bout anythin ya wanna do out there. Pretty sure that there might be stuff in the woods ya could hunt."

Nira tilted her head. Trying to imagine the things he talked about in her head. "Nira thinks it sounds nice. Raph's friends won't hurt Nira?"

@Leo: "I don't know why Raph was in the city.....but like you I'm glad he was." Zoey said with a soft sigh. "We're leavin' tomorrow mornin'." She would say quickly. Getting back to his question. Zoey would fall silent for a few moments before speaking back up. Heart racing. "Leo....is....is Donnie there??"

"Nah, Kid. Ya with me. Ain't no one gonna hurtcha." Raph said giving her a reassuring smile.

@Zoey: "Yes. He's here. He's been trying to get the farm back up and running with the windmills and all he had us going to live off the grid back in the day." Leo explained. "I can send for him though if you want."

Zoey laughed a little and have a small smile. "If anyone can get y'all off the grid, it's him." She said softly, sniffling and she cleared her throat and took a breath. "Tell him take a break. You got a surprise for 'im." Zoey would tell him playfully. Her accent showing.

@Raph: "Nira knows. But Nira had to ask." She grins, giggling. "Nira will hunt in the morning. Nira will find something for fleshy to travel in. Then no one have to be worried about Nira being hungry and fleshy can follow Nira and Raph on bike!"

"Ok. Hold on then." he said. "Xena, can you go get Donnie?"

@Nira: "Good idea." Raph said, laughing a little.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira giggled and kept her grin on her face. When they reached Zoey, Nira would stop Raph from entering with a tilt of her head. "Not yet." She would say softly as Zoey made some sort of nervous noise once Leo asked Xena to get Donnie.

Zoe began pacing a bit. Wringing her hands. "Okay Zoe....okay. Nothing to be nervous about. It's just Don...Just Donnie...its going to be okay." She murmured. Trying to calm her nerves. But all she could think about was Donnie and what must have gotne through his mind that day.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:27 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
@Zoey: "Zoey!? Holy hell, where are you?!" Leo asked back.

"Swear jar!" she would hear the first voice say.
"Leonardo! That's $5 in the jar for swearing in front of a child!" Another voice could be heard through the mic. A female voice. "Who are you talking to?"

"And I thought April was more like having a mom." he murmured. "Looks like a friend of ours was found. I mean, she was more of a friend of Donnie's at first, but she became ours......so like most of our friends that meet one of us and be..........a friend of ours." Leo spoke up. "Her name is Zoey."
Xena froze for a moment upon hearing the name 'Zoey'. The mother of the child she and Zelda had taken to play a 'game' in that other dimension. Regaining herself, she shook her head. "I see. Is Raph with her?"

"Yes.....are you ok?" Leo asked.
"I'm fine. It's nothing." She said, shaking her head a bit before she gave a nod before she went to get Donnie.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:27 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira giggled and kept her grin on her face. When they reached Zoey, Nira would stop Raph from entering with a tilt of her head. "Not yet." She would say softly as Zoey made some sort of nervous noise once Leo asked Xena to get Donnie.

Zoe began pacing a bit. Wringing her hands. "Okay Zoe....okay. Nothing to be nervous about. It's just Don...Just Donnie...its going to be okay." She murmured. Trying to calm her nerves. But all she could think about was Donnie and what must have gotne through his mind that day.

"Oh. Ok." Raph said. "Zoey talkin wit Donnie or somethin?"

@Xena: Donnie was outside working on the windmill.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Spotting Donnie, Xena quickly went over to him. "Donnie, can you come inside? There's someone on the line who wants to speak with you."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Spotting Donnie, Xena quickly went over to him. "Donnie, can you come inside? There's someone on the line who wants to speak with you."

"Oh? The line? What line?" Donnie asked. He stood up and brushed dust off of himself and some grease off of his hands with a towel before following her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:42 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira nods. "Fleshy sounds nervous. I can hear her heart racing. Her blood must be flowing...." Nira said ALMOST hungrily. Almost. "Hmm....Purple one important to fleshy. Raph tell Nira about them??"

The longer the silence went on the more nervous Zoey got. The more nervous she got, the more her mind raced. The more her mind raced, the more she felt like breaking down and crying.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:46 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira nods. "Fleshy sounds nervous. I can hear her heart racing. Her blood must be flowing...." Nira said ALMOST hungrily. Almost. "Hmm....Purple one important to fleshy. Raph tell Nira about them??"

The longer the silence went on the more nervous Zoey got. The more nervous she got, the more her mind raced. The more her mind raced, the more she felt like breaking down and crying.

"Who? Donnie? Eh. He's tha brains a tha group. Real smart. Can fix just about anythin." Raph explained.

@Zoey: "Don't worry. He's on his way." Leo spoke up, just in case she thought he had hung up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:46 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Oh? The line? What line?" Donnie asked. He stood up and brushed dust off of himself and some grease off of his hands with a towel before following her.
She gestured for Donnie to follow her. "You'll see." Once back inside the house, she went over to Leo and Yumi. "I've brought Donnie."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:54 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Who? Donnie? Eh. He's tha brains a tha group. Real smart. Can fix just about anythin." Raph explained.

@Zoey: "Don't worry. He's on his way." Leo spoke up, just in case she thought he had hung up.

Zoey jumped and stopped pacing. Slightly startled by his voice. "Heh...thanks Leo." As if on que, she heard Xena's voice in the background. Announcing she had brought Donnie. Zoey muted herself and let out a few shuddering breaths and she heard three sets of footsteps leave the room. Zoey took a breath. Then Donnie's voice came over the radio. Zoey felt her shoulders sag as she ducked her head. Struggling to hold back a sob. Again. Donnie's voice came again. Zoey unmuted and let out a breath. "Donnie....."

@Raph: Nira furrowed her brows for a moment. Seemingly frustrated. "Him and fleshy! You tell Nira. Nira's just know says fleshy needs to live, but Nira's hunger doesn't understand whhhhhyy fleshy needs to live. Explain to Nira. Pleaseeeeee?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

She gestured for Donnie to follow her. "You'll see." Once back inside the house, she went over to Leo and Yumi. "I've brought Donnie."

Leo nodded and ushered her and Yumi out of the room so that Donnie could talk to Zoey.

"Hello?" Donnie asked. When he heard nothing he held the button down again. "Hello? Over." He then heard her voice and his eyes went wide. "Zoey?"

@Nira: "Oooooooooooh. Tha story a them. Aight, Kid. Let's get comfy. This might take a minute." he said walking over and sitting down. He then started to explain how Donnie and Zoey had met.

*Flashback*

It was completely against the rules and if their father, Master Splinter, found out, he'd punish them, severely. The two children were taking a risk, but curiosity had gotten the better of them. To be fair, Donatello had wanted to see the architectural marvel that was the cathedral, and had talked Raphael into going with him. Leo wouldn't have approved and Mikey would have been too much of a loud mouth, blabbing to Splinter. The youngest could never be trusted with something such as this. So Raphael and Donatello had snuck from their father's burrow late that night. They climbed out of the sewer and stayed in the shadows like they'd been taught until they reached their destination. Using what Mikey liked to call climbing claws, the tekagi-shuko, the two climbed the side of the building quietly. They stuck to the shadows as best they could until they found a part of the wall that was broken and squeezed in. Once inside, the two small turtles stayed on the rafter beams, looking down at what was going on.

Donnie saw her then. A girl their age, standing up front and singing. He'd never heard anything like it. Her voice had a haunting sound to it and though he couldn't quite make out the words, he wanted to continue listening. He was leaning forward on the beam when he heard a creaking noise.

"D....Donnie...." Raph murmured.

"Yeah?" Donnie asked, he didn't get an answer as the beam they were on started to crack, then snapped sending them forwards. Raph was able to grab a beam to keep from falling, but he hadn't been able to catch Donnie who landed right next to the young girl who had been singing.

Everyone in the church screamed as they saw the green skinned creature hit the floor. Even the priest of the church was stunned into silence. Donnie slowly started to sit up where he had landed with a groan. He shook his head, then looked around at all the stunned people. His silver eyes grew large with fear and surprise, mirroring the people.

What happened next was so fast and insane to the young turtle, that he wasn't sure at first how he'd ended up locked in the church basement soaked in holy water. The priest had said something about a demon being sent among them and several of the church goers had run up to grab the "creature" and hold it while the priest threw holy water on it trying to cleanse it. He was then picked up and thrown into the basement that was then locked. Donnie pounded on the door scared out of his mind and yelling for Raph to help him.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Leo nodded and ushered her and Yumi out of the room so that Donnie could talk to Zoey.

"Hello?" Donnie asked. When he heard nothing he held the button down again. "Hello? Over." He then heard her voice and his eyes went wide. "Zoey?"

@Nira: "Oooooooooooh. Tha story a them. Aight, Kid. Let's get comfy. This might take a minute." he said walking over and sitting down. He then started to explain how Donnie and Zoey had met.

*Flashback*

It was completely against the rules and if their father, Master Splinter, found out, he'd punish them, severely. The two children were taking a risk, but curiosity had gotten the better of them. To be fair, Donatello had wanted to see the architectural marvel that was the cathedral, and had talked Raphael into going with him. Leo wouldn't have approved and Mikey would have been too much of a loud mouth, blabbing to Splinter. The youngest could never be trusted with something such as this. So Raphael and Donatello had snuck from their father's burrow late that night. They climbed out of the sewer and stayed in the shadows like they'd been taught until they reached their destination. Using what Mikey liked to call climbing claws, the tekagi-shuko, the two climbed the side of the building quietly. They stuck to the shadows as best they could until they found a part of the wall that was broken and squeezed in. Once inside, the two small turtles stayed on the rafter beams, looking down at what was going on.

Donnie saw her then. A girl their age, standing up front and singing. He'd never heard anything like it. Her voice had a haunting sound to it and though he couldn't quite make out the words, he wanted to continue listening. He was leaning forward on the beam when he heard a creaking noise.

"Yeah?" Donnie asked, he didn't get an answer as the beam they were on started to crack, then snapped sending them forwards. Raph was able to grab a beam to keep from falling, but he hadn't been able to catch Donnie who landed right next to the young girl who had been singing.

Everyone in the church screamed as they saw the green skinned creature hit the floor. Even the priest of the church was stunned into silence. Donnie slowly started to sit up where he had landed with a groan. He shook his head, then looked around at all the stunned people. His silver eyes grew large with fear and surprise, mirroring the people.

What happened next was so fast and insane to the young turtle, that he wasn't sure at first how he'd ended up locked in the church basement soaked in holy water. The priest had said something about a demon being sent among them and several of the church goers had run up to grab the "creature" and hold it while the priest threw holy water on it trying to cleanse it. He was then picked up and thrown into the basement that was then locked. Donnie pounded on the door scared out of his mind and yelling for Raph to help him.
Xena nodded before she and Yumi were ushered out of the room by Leo.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:58 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

*Flashback*

Zoey laughed in relief. "It's me....its me...." She half sobbed, laughing. She could slightly hear Raph talking to Nira. Explaining something to her. She could hear him say something about a church and demons. Zoey tilted her head back and shook it. Donnie had been no taller than herself then and so scared.... "I'm okay. I'm safe."

@Raph: Nira listened with wide eyes. So enraptured by the story. "Then what, then what!? Raph tell Nira!!" She said excitedly.

*Flashback*

When the strange humanoid turtle came crashing down in front of her, little Zoey had let out a startled scream. She had been with her school choir and was very proud of her solo. Zoey stared at the strange being in front of her with a sense of awe and fascination. As she stepped forward to help him up, a teacher had come and scooped her up as the creature was taken away to the basement. "No! Leave him alone!!!" Zoey had yelled at the adults who paid her no mind as she wiggled and struggled to get away from the teacher.

Before Zoey knew it, she was standing outside amongst the other kids and panicked adults. Her foster parents amongst them. Zoey could see the preacher and other adults talking, and with no one watching, Zoey slipped into the crowd and back inside. She walked back up towards the stage but turned off to the room on the left. The preachers office. With a racing heart, Zoey spared a quick look and slipped inside. Looking for the basement keys. When she found them, Zoey slipped back out and ran for the basement. Taking two stairs at a time and almost tripping as she went.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

*Flashback*

Xena nodded before she and Yumi were ushered out of the room by Leo.

"Come on. I'll make us some tea." Leo said heading down to the kitchen.

@Zoey: "It's so great to hear your voice! Are you alright?" he asked. "Where are you? We can come get you."

*Flashback*

"Gimmie that key, kid." a voice said from behind her. If she turned, she would see that it was a creature just like the other one, but this one wore a red bandanna. "You all got my brother locked up, and I want em back!" he held out a three fingered hand, wanting her to put the key in it.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff