Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
The City Sleeps now Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Bia nodded and did as she was told. She didn't ask more about the child, feeling it wasn't important or even relevant to what they were doing at the moment.

Zelus smiled at Niede's praise and continued what he was doing.

Niede got to work as well. She took some of the drones marked as combat and began changing them. The worker drones were easier to produce, all they needed was a simple shot. "She requested living with her DNA donors." She then fell silent as she got to work. "Anyway, I need to decide what to use as a helmet, it needs to be see though, no face hiding and it needs to protect. I have a few materials that would work."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:56 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Bia nodded and did as she was told. She didn't ask more about the child, feeling it wasn't important or even relevant to what they were doing at the moment.

Niede got to work as well. She took some of the drones marked as combat and began changing them. The worker drones were easier to produce, all they needed was a simple shot. "She requested living with her DNA donors." She then fell silent as she got to work. "Anyway, I need to decide what to use as a helmet, it needs to be see though, no face hiding and it needs to protect. I have a few materials that would work."

Bia raised a brow, but then went back to working. She heard Niede and looked at her again. "Perhaps a bullet proof glass?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Bia raised a brow, but then went back to working. She heard Niede and looked at her again. "Perhaps a bullet proof glass?"

Niede nods her head. "That would work, along with some kinetic dampeners along the side. At a place that will not obstruct their vision. I used some for the body armor as well. They are very useful." She then taps her fingers on the table. "I'm thinking three types." She looks at Zelus. "Please add your thoughts as well. First, a large tank type. Second a scout type. The third, I'm thinking field medic? What do you two think?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:38 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head. "That would work, along with some kinetic dampeners along the side. At a place that will not obstruct their vision. I used some for the body armor as well. They are very useful." She then taps her fingers on the table. "I'm thinking three types." She looks at Zelus. "Please add your thoughts as well. First, a large tank type. Second a scout type. The third, I'm thinking field medic? What do you two think?"

"I think a field medic would be good. Perhaps give them a bit of personality so they can be salty as they run about healing people." Zelus said with a bit of a chuckle.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:46 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"I think a field medic would be good. Perhaps give them a bit of personality so they can be salty as they run about healing people." Zelus said with a bit of a chuckle.

Niede thinks about it. "That's certainly an option. The combat medic should be able to fight as well, though. What about the other two? I have heavy guns for the tank type and large melee weapons. The scout can use some blades and maybe sniper options?" She began to design the look of the three, she was still unsure what combat styles the medic should have.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:48 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede thinks about it. "That's certainly an option. The combat medic should be able to fight as well, though. What about the other two? I have heavy guns for the tank type and large melee weapons. The scout can use some blades and maybe sniper options?" She began to design the look of the three, she was still unsure what combat styles the medic should have.

"Those sound good. Give the medic some ranged weapons abilities. Can't have a healer getting up close and personal with the opponent to be then killed off and no longer have a medic."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Those sound good. Give the medic some ranged weapons abilities. Can't have a healer getting up close and personal with the opponent to be then killed off and no longer have a medic."

Niede nods her head again. "Sounds good to me, I'm thinking mid-range weapons at the least. What about a cloaking device? That should help prevent the healer from being taken down early. Especially if they learn what to look out for." She places her cane to the side as she looks at the design. "It's going to be an all-nighter, folks. Zelus, you make the heavies. Bia, you can make the scouts. They should have cloaking as well. I'll make the healers. We need to make something we can have injected, like the worker drones." She nods her head then glances at Zelus. "Oh, and Zelus, I would like to see you about a .... personal matter before I sleep this morning."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:44 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head again. "Sounds good to me, I'm thinking mid-range weapons at the least. What about a cloaking device? That should help prevent the healer from being taken down early. Especially if they learn what to look out for." She places her cane to the side as she looks at the design. "It's going to be an all-nighter, folks. Zelus, you make the heavies. Bia, you can make the scouts. They should have cloaking as well. I'll make the healers. We need to make something we can have injected, like the worker drones." She nods her head then glances at Zelus. "Oh, and Zelus, I would like to see you about a .... personal matter before I sleep this morning."

"Very well." Zelus said as he and Bia got to work.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:54 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Niede watched as the two turned their holographic computers on and began to work. She turned her own on and began the design for the medic. She was starting to feel optimistic about everything, until she had a thought. She would have to introduce Bia and Zelus to those at the farmhouse one day. They were going to be ruling the world as well as doing the brunt of the work dealing with the zombie problem. Niede had already planned to clean the environment, and that was a huge task.

She takes a moment to glance over. "Everything going well there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:27 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede watched as the two turned their holographic computers on and began to work. She turned her own on and began the design for the medic. She was starting to feel optimistic about everything, until she had a thought. She would have to introduce Bia and Zelus to those at the farmhouse one day. They were going to be ruling the world as well as doing the brunt of the work dealing with the zombie problem. Niede had already planned to clean the environment, and that was a huge task.

"Yes. How is everything with you?" Bia asked.

"I think I'm getting any kinks worked out. Things are looking good." Zelus said.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"I think I'm getting any kinks worked out. Things are looking good." Zelus said.

Niede nods her head as she continues to work on the medic. "Everything is going smooth here. I think I should have everything ready for the prototype. After that, we test." She glances over at Zelus after she hears him. "I'm fully confident in your abilities, Zelus. I know for a fact that you can do this."

She lets out a soft breath. "As you will one day be the leaders of the world, there are some people I with to introduce you to. They are a rag-tag group of people with high ideals. You know what that mean, right? Taking them out would cause more problems than it's worth and they would always come back." She was confident they both knew this type of group, the type that always seemed like they should lose until they had just defeated you.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:50 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head as she continues to work on the medic. "Everything is going smooth here. I think I should have everything ready for the prototype. After that, we test." She glances over at Zelus after she hears him. "I'm fully confident in your abilities, Zelus. I know for a fact that you can do this."

She lets out a soft breath. "As you will one day be the leaders of the world, there are some people I with to introduce you to. They are a rag-tag group of people with high ideals. You know what that mean, right? Taking them out would cause more problems than it's worth and they would always come back." She was confident they both knew this type of group, the type that always seemed like they should lose until they had just defeated you.

The two looked up with interest.

"Oh? They will try to oppose us then?" Zelus asked.

"Is this group of people the ones who have the child you created?" Bia asked.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

She lets out a soft breath. "As you will one day be the leaders of the world, there are some people I wish to introduce you to. They are a rag-tag group of people with high ideals. You know what that means, right? Taking them out would cause more problems than it's worth and they would always come back." She was confident they both knew this type of group, the type that always seemed like they should lose until they had just defeated you.

Niede look at Zelus again. "I'm not sure, yet. I get the feeling they distrust me, you know due to helping make this zombie apocalypse happen in the first place." She figured they had to know about that, the Military Woman was involved after all. "I also get the feeling that they might not do anything as long as we don't go looking for trouble with them." She then lets out a soft sigh. "The way I see it is as long as none of us act overtly dangerous around them then things might go fine. They may want autonomy for their little slice of Earth. I don't know how you two feel about that."

She nods her head at Bia's question. "Yes, they are the group that Yumi decided to live with. Two of their number are ones I combined to make her. The Spirit Fox and the Turtle person I call Red. I don't know how many of them there are. A blue bandana one saw me kill this group. I'll call him Blue." Niede was brilliant but there were times her brilliance did not lend itself to names.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:47 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

She lets out a soft breath. "As you will one day be the leaders of the world, there are some people I wish to introduce you to. They are a rag-tag group of people with high ideals. You know what that means, right? Taking them out would cause more problems than it's worth and they would always come back." She was confident they both knew this type of group, the type that always seemed like they should lose until they had just defeated you.

Niede look at Zelus again. "I'm not sure, yet. I get the feeling they distrust me, you know due to helping make this zombie apocalypse happen in the first place." She figured they had to know about that, the Military Woman was involved after all. "I also get the feeling that they might not do anything as long as we don't go looking for trouble with them." She then lets out a soft sigh. "The way I see it is as long as none of us act overtly dangerous around them then things might go fine. They may want autonomy for their little slice of Earth. I don't know how you two feel about that."

She nods her head at Bia's question. "Yes, they are the group that Yumi decided to live with. Two of their number are ones I combined to make her. The Spirit Fox and the Turtle person I call Red. I don't know how many of them there are. A blue bandana one saw me kill this group. I'll call him Blue." Niede was brilliant but there were times her brilliance did not lend itself to names.

"I would normally say take out a threat before it becomes one. An ounce of prevention if you will, but since the little one is there, perhaps just observation." Zelus said.

Bia stood trying to imagine the odd combination and picturing a strange fox on two legs with a turtle shell.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:08 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"I would normally say take out a threat before it becomes one. An ounce of prevention if you will, but since the little one is there, perhaps just observation." Zelus said.

Bia stood trying to imagine the odd combination and picturing a strange fox on two legs with a turtle shell.

Niede nods her head in agreement. "You are correct. I'm sorry for putting you through this and I can't help but wonder if Yumi planned this?" She lets out a soft sigh then shows a holographic image of Yumi. "I like having back up plans. She is one of them. She is enhanced, both mentally and physically. Should something happen to us she will continue our work. I even gave her one of my artifact weapons, a bow named Yumi. Trust me, that bow is powerful and will become moreso when she grows up."

She taps the table for a few moments then looks at them both. "How would you two like an artifact weapon?" She snaps her finger and one of the locked doors open. Mellee weapons as well as bows and crossbows filled the room She walked over to it. "All of these weapons are insanely powerful. They bond with you and become as strong as you are, pick one. My sword is even one, it prevents blood from clotting on any wound I inflict with it, it can also let me feed from it if I want and being able to mentally command blood."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff