Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
The Song of Those Who Clash Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:55 am
Viktor Ruinous

When she started to giggle he looked around to see why she was doing that. Though he noticed that there wasn't anything he found amusing so he became confused. Walking a little closer he was curious and asked, " What is it that you find amusing if I may ask?" As he asked her that he was now close behind her but not enough to get in her way. Looking over the food he saw that she made a bit more food then her and her friends would need becoming more confused.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:06 am
Zina Devon

She looked at him over her shoulder. Before her giggling tapered off.
I honestly don't know your name. And I just realized how much of a shadow you're going to be."
, she said as she kept cooking. Of course she moved a foot barely back and tapped the ground with her toes. Making sure she was not going to run into him. Now she knelt down and got paper plates out with fresh solo cups

The guys kept talking about whatever and we're looking outside. The snow Zina had made earlier was turning into ice. Thankfully her Gran'parents were away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:23 am
Viktor Ruinous

Hearing why she was giggling he thought about it and shock his head. "I had hoped that you wouldn't have need to know I was here. This was supposed to be a short thing just to make sure you weren't in any danger. Though now it seems that won't be the case and I need to stick around longer. As for my name you may call me Viktor.", he said and slightly bowed his head to be polite. Though even he knew it did look somewhat weird for and animal to be doing something like this.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:44 am
Zina Devon

Now she started to check the food as it was still cooking. Only to glance at him "With a K or C?" , she mused after a moment of silence. Finally she plated the food and called for the guys.

Simon woke up Anya when Zina announced the food was done. Now Simon got both of their plates as Ryan got his own. It was clear Ryan was keeping distance from Zina right now. Finally Zina looked at Viktor and raised an eyebrow,"Where do you want your food?"
, she asked. As hers was still on the counter. Butter was melting around the corn on the cob.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:26 am
Viktor Ruinous

When she asked him that he titled his head in confusion until he realized that she was talking about his name. "It is with a K." After she called saying the food was ready he began to leave. Though he stopped when she asked where he wanted his food. Looking over to her he then looked at what he thought was the extra food she made. "Apologies but I don't eat cooked meat. Nor do I get served my meals. The gesture is appreciate and is very thoughtful but I must decline. If I get hungry I will go hunt my own dinner.", he answered trying not to be offensive or rude turning the food down. Now he left the kitchen to give them space to eat in peace.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:47 am
Zina Devon

She just looked at him and shrugged"Okay, whatever floats your boat." , she replied. Only to eat in the kitchen with Anya. As the guys are by the pool. All of the steaks were still bloody, with mainly the outside cooked.

Simon was talking with Ryan about how next year's harvest was going to be. Of course it was just normal farmer type of talking. Once they were done eating Zina started to clean up with Anya. Before they knew it, morning had come. Once it was clean enough, Zina got dressed into another pair of ripped jeans with leggings and a long sleeve sweatshirt. With her big leather jacket and a beanie. After a hug they parted ways and she walked to her car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:57 am
Viktor Ruinous

He just moved and laid around the house until morning had come. As she was walking towards her car he was close behind still as a Tibetan mastiff. Then as she went and opened the door to the car he quickly jumped into it and sat in the passenger seat. Not even bothering to look at her he just sat there waiting for her to get in and start the car.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:36 pm
Zina Devon

After Viktor jumped in she rolled her eyes. Followed by warming up her car. After a good ten minutes of idling and playing music. She finally started to drive home it looked a normal frozen fall morning. Dead grass and baren trees along with we empty fields. Finally she pulled into her driveway through the small town.

Now she gone and unlocked the front door. If he was to enter she wouldn't stop him. Finally she locked up her car and got inside the house. First thing she did was feed her three betas. All seemed to greet her and eat the pellets. One chore led to another though by noon she stopped. Before making lunch for herself and eat it with the TV quietly on.

Something Viktor would notice there always had to be sounds going. Music or the TV. Finally she gone to her bedroom and looked at him,""Don't snoop around my room.", she said almost coldly. Her room had clothes thrown around along with boxes of papers and photos everywhere it seemed. Grabbing some fresh yet wrinkled clothes she headed to the master bathroom; through her bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:01 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Entering the house he started to look and sniffing around trying to memorize how the place should smell. He did stay away from her room but he did have an idea about what was in there with his advance sense of smell. Eventually when he was satisfied with his surveying of the house he found a spot on the floor and laid down closing his eyes. Though the entire time he was a bit curious about the need of constant noise in the house.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:19 pm
Zina Devon

Once she was done with her almost twenty minute long shower she took her time getting dressed. Finally she came out wearing a baggy shirt with basketball shorts barely visible; with her hair in a towel. Going to the living room she curled up onto the couch and started to watch a musical. Soon enough she was in her own daydream and sighing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:09 pm
Vimtoe Ruinous

He didn't move around all that much as he was laying down finding this spot enjoyable. Nothing really drew his attention as he was there so he started to think about how he was going to protect Zina but still do the other tasks he was charged with. When she started the musical he wasn't paying attention until the actual music started. Once that happened he did actually move his head up and watched it.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:18 pm
Zina Devon

The next two days she worked on which ever indoor chores she needed or wanted to. Before she had to get up early and go to the bakery. Of course she had let Viktor know the day before. Still the house always had some kind of sound going on. Sometimes she'd leave the TV on in the living room to play, despite having her MP3 Player on her hip.

When she woke up in the morning she yawned and looked around. Before jumping out of bed to Dolly Parton's 9-5 song. Now she got ready for work in about fifteen minutes. Between washing her face, jumping into pants, brushing her teeth, and just running around getting ready in her bedroom/bathroom combo. Once she was ready for the day she had a well worn pair of jeans on with a plain green t shirt. Her hair was put up in a nice braided bun that took years of practice.

Of course she grabbed a couple of cereal bars before heading to the car. By about four in the morning she was walking to the bakery and seemed to be in a good mood. Walking in it was clearly a family owned business. Though she had told Viktor to be in the right kind of animal disguise if he was going to hang around her work. Part way through the day a flirty male customer came in. But she paid no mind as she worked on making bread. Once the customer left she let her shoulders sag a bit and just rolled her neck between her shoulders. Groaning she wish things would just be better or at least normal again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:36 pm
Viktor Ruinous

As he spent his days living in her house he really didn't do much. If he was in her way as she was doing her chores he would move. Otherwise he would just lay down looking like he was sleeping. When she mentioned having to go to work he just grumbled not really thinking it would matter since he was going to do his job. Once she had left for work he slowly followed her out and turned into a Ferruginous Hawk and stayed on the roofs when she would stop anywhere. At the bakery he watched her and waited until it was time to return to her house. Luckily though he never sensed any threat to her during the day.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:43 pm
Zina Devon

After working about ten hours she was sent home with a few pastries. Of course she thanked her boss lady before leaving. Only to agree to come back later in the week. As she was leaving she ran into a guy and smiled at him. They made some small talk and she made mention of dog sitting for someone. Yet she knew it was a lie cause she was talking about Viktor. After talking for a minute quietly on the sidewalk she finally grinned. Before walking if not almost skipping back to her car. A couple of minutes after she pulled up, she sat in her car and waited. The guy from the sidewalk pulled his car up behind hers and they got out at the same time.

Now it was easy to tell he was about six foot two or so. So wide shoulders and his purple hair was fading. Grabbing the bag of sweets with his hand, she headed to the door well fiddling with the keys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:26 pm
Viktor Ruinous

When she started to leave he was getting ready to head back but stopped when she ran into the guy. Of course just to make sure nothing was going on he listened into the conversation. Though he felt his eyes twitch when she mentioned that she was dog sitting. Typically he wouldn't be offended by something like that but this time he was. Now when she started driving home he flew ahead of her and found a way back inside before turning back into a Tibetan mastiff and waited. As soon as she got the door opened he was at the door looking right at them. But more specificity he was just staring at the guy she brought home.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces