Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 1:10 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He nodded and went back out, closing the door so that he could go and put the fire out.
After watching Raph head back out to put the fire out, she would get herself a spoon. She took a moment to blow at the soup before she started to eat it.

He returned once more and bolted the door shut behind himself, then went to go lay on his pallet.
"Thanks, Raph." She smiled as she watched him go to lay on his pallet. "You're not hungry?"

"Nah. I'll go hunt somethin after while. Just wanna make sure you good first. I'll hunt alone. Ya know how I feel bout being watched." he made a face she couldn't see since he was laying down.
She frowned a bit. "Yeah, I remember..." She murmured, recalling when she got shot while she and Raph were gathering supplies, which resulted with Raph giving into his hunger and killed the frightened young man responsible. "Just be careful out there, especially with the military out and about...or crazy people gathering zombies for something."  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 4:26 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He nodded and went back out, closing the door so that he could go and put the fire out.
After watching Raph head back out to put the fire out, she would get herself a spoon. She took a moment to blow at the soup before she started to eat it.

He returned once more and bolted the door shut behind himself, then went to go lay on his pallet.
"Thanks, Raph." She smiled as she watched him go to lay on his pallet. "You're not hungry?"

"Nah. I'll go hunt somethin after while. Just wanna make sure you good first. I'll hunt alone. Ya know how I feel bout being watched." he made a face she couldn't see since he was laying down.
She frowned a bit. "Yeah, I remember..." She murmured, recalling when she got shot while she and Raph were gathering supplies, which resulted with Raph giving into his hunger and killed the frightened young man responsible. "Just be careful out there, especially with the military out and about...or crazy people gathering zombies for something."

"I'll be careful. Got reason ta come back home."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 5:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled a bit. "Make that two reasons." She said as she glanced over to Yumi for a moment as she ate her soup.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 6:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled a bit. "Make that two reasons." She said as she glanced over to Yumi for a moment as she ate her soup.

"Yeah. Two reasons." he said chuckling.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 6:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She chuckled as well before she finished her soup. "That hit the spot, though it does feel strange not picking up other scents coming from that soup."  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 6:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She chuckled as well before she finished her soup. "That hit the spot, though it does feel strange not picking up other scents coming from that soup."

"I bet. How ya holdin up?" he asked, sitting up to look at her.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 7:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"It's a big change from what I'm used to, but I'll manage." She said as she looked at him. "Can't say that I won't miss having my powers."  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 7:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"It's a big change from what I'm used to, but I'll manage." She said as she looked at him. "Can't say that I won't miss having my powers."

"Maybe we can find a way ta get em back somehow."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 7:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Maybe. For now, I'll have to deal with what I got. I mean, you and your brothers survived as long as you did without any special powers." She said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 7:34 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Maybe. For now, I'll have to deal with what I got. I mean, you and your brothers survived as long as you did without any special powers." She said.

"That we did." he said nodding.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 7:39 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She gave a nod as she got up to throw away the now empty soup can. Afterward, she walked over to Raph. "Maybe you could give me some pointers while I adjust to being human?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 8:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She gave a nod as she got up to throw away the now empty soup can. Afterward, she walked over to Raph. "Maybe you could give me some pointers while I adjust to being human?"

"Pointers? Like....fightin?" he asked.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 8:48 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Somewhere along those lines, yes." She said with a chuckle. "I'll still have to defend myself whenever I go out and about."  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 9:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Somewhere along those lines, yes." She said with a chuckle. "I'll still have to defend myself whenever I go out and about."

"Oh. Ok. Yeah. Sure." he said nodding.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 9:27 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Oh. Ok. Yeah. Sure." he said nodding.
She tilted her head slightly. "Did you have something else in mind?" She asked.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff