Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Vday 2021]: A Winter's Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadica

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Ah I see, sorry for startling you! I haven't been up the mountain either!" She looked out side at the passing scenery "How pretty~"

"Ah if you don't like talking that's fine! We can just hang out quietly. ah if you want to that is." She didn't mind just walking around quietly if it meant she made a friend! Also she could probably talk enough for both of them if she had too!

"I wanted to see what it was like on a mountain! Hmm didn't think much about it going crazy I assumed it was just rumors? Well if it does happen uh I'll have to figure something out i guess." Hahaha planing a head was clearly not her strong point.
Twitchapher the 3rd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gywn splashed happily as the tank brought her up the mountain ignoring the judging looks from the cherubs. She was used to weird looked cuz she looked weird for a harpy.

Once the tank hit the top of the mountain she hopped out and slid into the water way zooming around here and there possibly bumping into naiads before flitting away.

She wanted to find some fish! Hmm would there be fish since this was a resort or would she have to settle for all ready killed fish?

The chilly water was the perfect temperature for the penguin harpy who was quite content with diving down and exploring via the water ways that she never event noticed that there where males around.

[There is a harpy loose in the water ways! Free for interaction]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:54 am
Night Terror chuckled softly and embraced Pur in a hug, subtly glad to be able to let his hands find those lovely curves of hers. He pulled back only briefly to toss her another compliment. "You seem to have only gotten lovelier." he grinned before glancing over to her blue twin.

Man did they look the same, except for colors. If Pur wasn't so obviously purple he'd probably confuse them at first glance.

"Mind if I join you?" he said, nodding to the gondola and what seemed like plenty more room for him to fit. He didn't wait for an answer and simply snuck in, scooting over and patting the seat next to him for Pur to sit. He then grinned at Tanz. "Well hello, I don't believe we've had the pleasure to properly meet. I'm Night Terror." he said, reaching out to take Tanz's hand and place a gentle kiss upon the back of it before turning back to his purple beauty.

"I have been wanting to find you ever since the last.... ah, gathering." he paused. He couldn't call that a party after all. They had been whisked away into some kind of dungeon where he floated around, unable to touch ground and then came home with some kind of flour sack that turned into a kid.

He'd save that question for later.

"I'm glad to see you are doing alright, however. I'm not sure what I'd have done should something have happened to you."

shadica
A NT joins the party!

Daicicle
Because Tanz is there

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:01 am
Teigra
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Many of the Pae'il had been shivering at the landing waiting for transportation to the lodge above, but the Naiad hunter seemed little affected just yet. The depths of the ocean could get rather chilly as well, but he was made of sterner stuff than that. That being said, the heated water tanks were a nice touch and greatly appreciated.

Upon transfer to the waterways that made their way into and throughout their getaway destination, Phorcys' cool manner soon melted away in response to his date's warm affections. A year, hmm? "About time, I say," he chuckled softly, returning her embrace warmly. "I think we both needed a vacation." Sure, they tried to make time to see one another periodically. An evening spent sharing drinks at the bar or drifting quietly through the kelp gardens after work was done was nice. But, it just...wasn't the same. Once in a while, a Pae needed to take some time away, get away from the same old routine, make some good memories. And if those memories could be made with some lovely company, then all the better.

That wasn't all, however. They had been to these events a couple of times before, and some would argue that that was a couple of times too many. That they should know better than to expect peace and quiet.

But that was fine. Phorcys and Mellinae didn't necessarily want peace and quiet. As they had discovered last year (or perhaps finally realized), what they really craved?

Adventure.

As Mellinae leaned back against him, Phorcys rested his chin on top of her head. "I think they said it was called snow. It certainly feels as cold as the air out there, if also wet. Strange thing. Unfortunately, I haven't been this far north before, nor up into the mountains." Leaning forward so that he could grin sideways at the dark beauty with mischief, he offered, "Maybe this is our chance to have that adventure?"

DaemonGabrielle
Mellinae

Mellinae beamed a smile right back. "You know what? I think you may be right. And if it's not? We can make it so!" She ended her statement with a giggle. If anyone could make something into an adventure, it was her and Phorcys.

Nodding toward the table of refreshments, she asked "We better fuel up for said adventure. Do you think they have anything out there that won't melt in water?" Better to adventure on a full stomach.

Just then she noticed a bird in the water inside the lodge. Or at least what she thought was a bird. Could birds even come into water.

"Umm. Phorcys darling? Are those bird critters, erm. Water friendly?" She asked, eyeing where she'd seen the possible bird.

shadica
she's noticed XD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Well, she seemed happy at least. "We'll probably meet Hanna and our grandkids here. That's who I got the idea from. Apparently our grandkids are the results of uh... previous Venus Day parties." He said, pointing to his body guards and then to his wife's luggage before they all headed to the checkout. "I'm not planning on making this a family vacation though. We haven't spent enough time with each other for a while and I'd like to focus on the two of us this time." He gave her a grin as the cherub checked them in.

"Hanna said she had her own... plans anyway." He had heard enough from her about her new beau. Enough to be scarred for life.

"I believe there's at least skiing and hottubs, but if you see anything you really want to do don't hesitate to tell me!"
MiddyGlow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. After sitting there for a while taking in some of the chaotic scenery, Alexander had managed to check in and put all of his belongings in his room. And the first activity on his list was going to ski! He had done it a couple of times with Tomalon. Granted those times were definitely with homemade skiis and were very questionable in terms of safety, but he had managed to make it out alive.

He wanted to try it with real skiis this time though and as he made his way to the slopes, he accidentally managed to bump into another Pae! "Oh no, I am so sorry. I was taking a look a the slopes!" He said before offering, well what appeared to be a very bundled pae at the very least with wings! Interesting! "Sorry to bump into you, I should pay better attention." He said, giving her a grin. He had donned some goggles as well.
Wolfs Heart
Unoriginal way to meet lol, but throwing him at Eleora

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:15 pm
Laoise looked up at the other teens, Skylie and Rhyol in anticipation of what could be the first thing to be brought from the buffet table. She moved to the edge, peering over curiously as the female teenager brought over a rather weird looking thing. Is it food? It looks ...like it belongs as decoration from the way the white substance was piled high with bright glittery stuff on it. The young Seera tentatively reached up and took the cupcake; she watched Rhyol as he practically shoved the entire thing into his mouth. Her eyebrows went up in quite a surprise. She looked to the offered cupcake, then to Rhyol, and then to Skylie to see what she thought before she bit into it.

The first bite revealed a sugary sweet strawberry flavor that came out of nowhere; she didn't know what strawberry tasted like but this was yummy. And so sweet! She coughed, blinking her eyes rapidly as if that would help her throat. She waved her hands at herself, flinging frosting everywhere. "Sweet!" she coughed, looking around. She need to put it somewhere! Without thinking, she shoved the remaining cupcake sans frosting into her mouth and then blinked. Oh, good going, Laoise.... real mature thinking there. Now you look like a dang pufferfish!

Shicala
You guys can go on without me now!

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [Now 200% more male]

Jael was slowly making her way towards the male harpies, in deep pursuit, although at her slow pace one had already stepped away with another female. There was still one nearby though. A strange sensation washed over her. She stopped in her steps, shaking her feathers as if trying to brush something off. Somehow, her plumage felt fuller than it had before and her interest in the scent of the male harpy became somehow lost in the ruffle. Jael's feather's calmed down, no longer prickling at the sight of the female. In fact, her target had changed.

As she closed the distance between herself and the female, Jael let out a haunting screech attempting to draw the attention of the female harpy. Oh look, she could say something other than 'mama'. She puffed out her feathers and drew her wings before her face, ghostly pink eyes peering creepily from between her feathers at a green and white harpy before her, stepping between the other male and the female.

Daisicle
male!jael is showing off for mossy

Strawberri Stardust
excuse the interuption, Zhong

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:48 pm
A moment of fear rushed through Eleora as something bumped into her, she just couldn't seem to be able to fully trust that she had gotten away from Jael. She had almost been knocked off her feet with the bump simply because of all the gear that was on her, but she managed to find her balance and stabilize herself. Realizing that her fears had been irrational and that it was just a normal faun, Eleora calmed down. "No harm," she said. "I could hardly feel it with all this extra padding." The female motioned to her ridiculous snow attire. "I wouldn't have even known, if I hadn't almost gone flying." She laughed.

Taking a breath, she remembered he had said something about looking at the slopes somewhere in his apology. "Oh, are you going to be doing the... skiing thing?" she asked him curiously. She didn't know anything about the activity.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:30 pm
Despite his own inane chatter, Selich still caught Hanna's very quiet aside. Before he could do more than raise his eyebrows, though, Beatrice beat him to reacting to the news. So, his love's parents were going to be at the party, too. Interesting. Hopefully, this time wouldn't get quite so out of hand. Selich didn't think the in-laws would be over-impressed with his wrestling skills.. Or maybe they would, considering their line of, uh, "business". Who could say?

"Ach, weel, noo ah'm sore disappinted mah wee lassies didnae come," he said with a laugh, clearly not at all bothered. "Mebbe yer mam would like ta do tha' "girl's day" with yas after the party?" Still chuckling, he offered his arm to Hanna. "Naught for et but ta goo an' say helloo, then."

SSBrosB

Ah, good. Hjortur was too focused on "getting away from it all" to really scrutinize why his best friend, who did not enjoy Venus Day, would opt to go again as Xoana's "chaperone". Silently counting his blessings that today, at least, wouldn't be the one when he would have to have that particular conversation, he caught Xo's eyebrow waggle and had to work to keep a straight face.

"You two go and enjoy the spa, then. No shenanigans this time, right?" he called cheerfully over his shoulder to the retreating still technically newlyweds then turned to head for the springs, smiling when Xoana looped her arm through his. "You know, I think there's a shop where we can get winter wear. D'you wanna check that first? Or are your toes slowly freezing and want the warm water?"

"Last time?" Quetzal asked, somewhat stupidly while he settled at the water's edge and dipped his tail, letting his golden feathers fan out in the slow current. "Ohhhhh," he said eventually, having a small epiphany on what the younger anago was saying. "I've never been, but that's neither here nor there. A party is a party and there should be other teens for you to mingle with."

Pausing, he cast a quick look around and spotted a group of them over by the buffet tables. Nodding his head in their direction, he turned back to his cousin. "See? Why don't you go talk to them? That seara girl looks like she's asking the others to pass her snacks." Smiling encouragingly, Quetzal made shooing motions with his hands.

Menelie
Feesh @ Xoana
Quetzal to Kadri

Dream WhiteWitz
Here, have an awkward teen for your awkward teen~

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:38 pm
"Hah, man that'd be sweet." Lyn laughed as Arc tugged his arm off towards a gondola. He let the other get in first before taking his seat next to Arc without even thinking about it, putting his one foot up on the other seat and somewhat leaning into the rainbow colored male. His extra heat was nice and warmed up that side of him. "Man, I do kinda wish I had brought more layers though. Suppose the lodge on the other side will have some hats or something to buy too?" he said, rubbing his hands together and blowing into them. He watched a few of the pae skiing down below and wondered if Arc would be up for trying that.

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:44 pm
Daisicle

"Good." was all the strange fauness could say as she tucked her wings closer to her and waited for the ride to stop and dump them out on the other side. She watched several bodies pass by under, skiing or just playing in the snow. Some looked like they had food, others looked like they were in nice heated tubs.

What even were these parties for anyways??!

"So... what's the point of being here? I get... its like couply stuff but nothing seems useful." she frowned, crossing her arms and clonking her hoof against the other seat.

When the gondola stopped she grabbed Killa's hand and drug her out, once again smashing her close and petting the other's head. Though it was more like a weird thinking tic at this point as Az'shta narrowed her flamey green eyes around before glancing back down at the rabbit like fae she adducted. "Oh I should probably feed you huh?" she asked, spinning the other around to stare at her. "What do you eat? Like... plants?"  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Neo frowned as he was forced out of the way by another group checking in. That had been rude. He hadn't even gotten any information about this skiing thing. The male sighed, but it wasn't something that was worth trying to squeeze back into, not with a personality like that around. Defeated, Neo decided that whatever skiing was, he probably didn't want to do it on an empty stomach anyways.

He made his way towards the buffet, laughing to himself as he saw a group of teens huddled together on the sweeter side of the table. His own son had probably been doing the same thing when they had come together the last time, but the boy was grown now. Seeing them made him feel nostalgic though.

Neo made his way further down the buffet, and grabbed a small plate and loaded it up with some of the fancier foods that would actually fill his stomach, and not just his sweet tooth. A faun stood between him and the dinner rolls, though. "Excuse me, can I just grab one of those?" He asked politely, not wanting to be like that party that had just barged in on him when he was checking in.

MiddyGlow
Shimmer Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:11 pm
Nightmare Moon stood confused, blinking at the stallion that shoved a very confused fauness out of the way before she saw the slits in the other's eyes appear briefly before disappearing. Sighing loudly, Nightmare Moon once again rubbed her temples. "I cannot keep up with you and your changing constantly. Thankfully none of our.... spawn... show signs of doing that." she said before adding a silent mental, 'I hope.' to the end of that statement.

Sill, the fact that the other was now also calling her dear, even if it was all for show. It send chills down her spine and not in a good way. "I'll never understand what you find so fascinating about these things. Half of these plebs don't even look useful." she sighed again, folding her wings close. "You let me know if they find anything useful. I wont have secrets in....whatever.... 'we' are. Or I will make your every last dream a waking nightmare." she added, crossing her arms like a butt hurt wife.

Jet reached up towards Chrysalis and happily climbed up to take the shoulder his cousin wasn't on. He grinned, laughing and sticking his tongue out at Nightmare Moon. "Granbugma loves me." he stated, folding his arms before leaning over to glance at Amaranth. "Spot anyone worth trying to capture yet?" he called over, fluttering his wings beneath the leg warmer he now sported as the most fashionable dress. He scootd it down enough he could poke his arms out in the front but still pull it over his back sort of like a hoodie. "Do you think Sigma and Theta need help too?" he asked again, eager to be of some sort of help right now.

He also then placed a tiny hand on Chrysalis's cheek, his eyes sparkling in awe. ( emotion_kirakira )

Teigra

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Voluptus arrived at the end of the slope, dressed spectacularly in a very warm and probably way too fancy skii outfit. It seemed to glitter with the snow and probably blinded a few pae who were still too close or didn't have shades on. She smiled, reaching up with her mitted hands to remove her purple goggles and glanced around, taking in a deep breath and letting it out.

Aah it was so great to be back in action and to have Venus back. Her heart was practically overjoyed she could hardly contain it! However, she did note a lack of fun going on in all senses of the word. She wasn't about to let Iordanes be the only one to have fun!

Taking out her bow that mortals were blind too, she notched an arrow and grinned, looking around for the perfect target. A black and white moon like boy struck her fancy first. He was so cute and trying so hard. Maybe he just needed a little more....confidence. "Aim true little one." she giggled, letting the arrow fly as it pricked its target.

Giggling more, she clapped her hands together again and maneuvered herself, skiis and all, towards the nearest hot cider table.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Jericho has been struck by an arrow of seduction! He'll want to try to seduce the first pae he see's. Good luck! >]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:32 pm
"True... but ya know doesn't Venus also like children.... I mean she's had so many..." he said softly before glancing around as a chill ran up his spine. Shaking himself he passed it off as the wind before a familiar brown figure caught his sight. He thought, at first, that somehow Pyper had gotten out before he realized it was Erminea, and she had brought Pekenia.

"Pete, its Erminea and look she brought Peke too. So I'm not the only one bringing useless 'seeds'." he said with a side eye towards Pete before motioning for his blue brother to follow him. What was better than just one kid but two? "Pothos could probably use a happy distraction. I'm sure he'd love to see some grandkids instead of dad." he said again, half laughing before calling out to the whisp he had met last time.

"Erminea! Over here!" he said, running a bit to catch up, smiling softly. She really was pretty, even if she was bundled up. He then noticed Pekenia and he dropped down to his knees, smiling as he ran his head over the little one's hair. "Hey there sweetie, you enjoying the snow?" he beamed before shifting his backpack and opening the top to let Pyper peek out.

Revel1984

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:54 pm
Cinnamon arrived at the the lodge and looked around wondering what was going on. Looking around he saw the area to check in. It looked crowded over there. It would be better to get food first since maybe after he ate he would be able to get checked in.

He headed over to the buffet he mistakenly bumped into Colorful Fae (Neo) who was talking to some teens about getting something sweet. "Sorry, I did not mean to bump into you. Are you ok?"
He said as he looked over at the Fae.

Wolfs Heart

Summer and Cami got off the Tram and were gigging as they looked around the lodge.

"Wow I thought last year was pretty but I think this year is nicer." said Summer as she took in the sights She noticed the check in desk. "Cami I am going to check us in why don't you go and get warmed up?"

Cami was thankfully that it was warmer in the lodge. She could not wait to get back to her true form and enjoy a hot tub. She turned to Summer when she heard her speak. She realized the huge group by the check in. "No problem I think I am going to sit by the fireplace." She motioned to the large fireplace after seeing seeing Summer confirm that she understood she headed over there.

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff