Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Marr's Pass (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminiss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:25 pm
User Image
                  EVANGELINE
                  Mermaid - Female - 16 - Learning about the Human World

Evangeline didn't really grasp what happened until.. well.. it happened. She had fallen, despite her efforts. Then found herself in a warm hold. Steven's. "Oh uh-" Embarrassed, she blushed and loosened her grip on him. "I think I feel a little better." She managed, though a different feeling surfaced. One she couldn't really pinpoint.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Steven
Tipa Adventurer (Rune Knight)
"Lots of runes, not enough swords."

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Steven also lightly blushed as held a naked Evangeline after catching her. Eva, I’ll help to teach you stand and walk on human legs. I heard you yelp as you fell. Steven said to a naked wobbly Eva as he held her. It was almost like he was hugging her, a mermaid turned human. As helped her keep her balance & help her stand up until she was used to standing on human legs, it felt like he was starting to have a crush on Evangeline & fall in love with her. Eva, that’s a cute flower you're wearing on your hair, what kind of flower is it? Why do you dream about having human legs? I can also teach you how to dance on human legs. Steven asked a naked Evangeline.

Eva, you’re cute with human legs as a mermaid turned human and with a mermaid tail as a mermaid. Steven said to a naked Eva as he lightly blushed toward her after saying she is cute as both a mermaid & as a human girl. It was like love at first sight for Steven & Evangeline. Do you need some help walking on human legs and feet? I would be happy to help you out, Eva. Steven asked a naked Eva then saw her feet in the sand & smiled toward her. Would you like to learn how to walk on human legs and feet, Eva? Just hold my hands and follow my lead. Steven said to a naked Eva, as Steven lightly blushed toward her & offered to help her walk on human legs and feet, then, he would to find something for Eva to wear in the meantime until they reached Castle Tipa, so that Evangeline won’t be walking around in her nudity. Steven liked Eva, she’s cute, sweet, kind and caring.

Steven lightly blushed as he continued Eva, after I teach you how to walk on human legs and feet. Would you like something to wear in the meantime until we reach Castle Tipa? The first thing about being human, Eva, is to dress like one. Steven asked a naked Evangeline. He hoped to be a really nice & thoughtful teacher to Eva as he teaches her about the human world.

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Luminiss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:58 pm
User Image
                  EVANGELINE

Evangeline's light blush darkened as Steven had told her that he heard her yelp as she fell. She couldn't quite remember if she did, as everything happened so quickly. "Ah, um- Sorry about that." A hug was nice, but she was still embarrassed with another feeling. One she still couldn't pinpoint. Already, it seemed she cared for Steven a lot, despite having just met him moments ago. "Oh, the flower I'm wearing is a rose. Mother said it's not a real flower, but a fake one made by humans to wear. It found it months ago in between some rocks." She explained.

Evangeline chuckled. She felt lucky that Steven was being so kind to her. "Oh? Yes. I could use a little help. Once I learn to walk, I could try to learn to dance a little later." She replied, taking Steven's hands. She blushed again, but hoped it wasn't too obvious. After all, Eva didn't want to weird him out. "Right. Merfolk don't usually wear much, but it would be nice to see how I'd look dressed like a human. It could be fun, too. " She added, smiling again.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:04 pm
Steven

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Steven held her hands then walked backwards. Eva, okay. Move your left leg out to put your left foot down then do the same with the left Steven said to a naked Eva as he helped her to walk on human legs.

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Luminiss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:05 pm
User Image
                  EVANGELINE

Evangeline nodded. "Right." With that, she propped her left leg out, and put her left foot down. Followed by her right. As Steven helped her, she began to repeat the steps and eventually became more balanced as she did so. "Aha- So it's one foot in front of the other, right?" Asked, hoping that she was walking the right way.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:10 pm
Steven

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Steven continued to hold her hands then walked backwards. Eva, yes. You got it. Steven said to a naked Eva

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Luminiss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:59 pm
User Image
                  EVANGELINE

Eva beamed at Steven. "I think I've got it, too. Thank you so much for your help!" She replied, appearing happy that she got the hang of walking around on human legs. She noticed the footprints left behind, and eyed them in fascination. "Woah, weird." She looked to Steven again. "I should probably find something to wear now, huh?" She asked sheepishly.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:04 pm
Steven

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Steven blushed after hearing this.. Eva, yes. So that you won't be walking around naked as you are now. Steven said to a naked Eva as he finds her a sail sheet and rope. Eva, here put this on. Let me know when I can turn around. Steven gave the sail sheet and rope then turned away from a naked Eva and waited until he can turn around.

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Luminiss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:29 pm
User Image
                  EVANGELINE

Eva chuckled nervously. She took the sail sheet and rope. "Thanks again. I'll let you know." She replied, before using the sheet and rope to make some kind of dress. It wasn't the prettiest thing in the world, but it did the job by keeping her covered. To test it, she spun in it. "Yep. This should work. You can turn around now." She said.

OOC: Just a heads-up I might have to go soon, but I should be back in an hour or two at most.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:34 pm
Steven

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Steven saw Eva in her sail sheet dress. Eva, yes. You look lovely. Ready to head to Castle Tipa? Steven said to a naked Eva as he picks her up and carries her to Castle Tipa, she was light to carry.
*Exit to Tipa*

OOC: Okay. Hopefully, after today, I will return tomorrow afternoon or evening.

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Luminiss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:40 pm
User Image
                  EVANGELINE

Evangeline grinned. "I'm glad. I think I'm ready to head there." She replied, starting to feel excited. A castle of all places? How lucky could she get? "Woah-" She was a little surprised by Steven carrying her, but didn't seem to mind.

*exit*

OOC: Fine by me. On the off-chance I'm not back until tomorrow, I hope you have a good rest of your trip!

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:13 pm
Justin
Tipa Adventurer (Swordmaster)
"Don't bother blocking."

*Character Reset: Justin*
[Marr's Pass, Beach]
After walk on the beach, Justin was about to head back until he saw a really beautiful mermaid surface, Stella gave Marina permission to see the open waters when Marina was old enough. Marina had teal eyes, short green hair & a green tail.
I’m Justin of Tipa & my class is Swordmaster. What’s your name? Justin said to Marina.

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Luminiss

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:53 pm
User Image
                  MARINA

After hearing about Evangeline's travels to the surface, Marina swam to Marr's Pass for any signs of her. Spotting a figure, she wondered if that was her, but it turned out to be someone else entirely. "A swordmaster, huh?" She had heard of swords before. Though didn't expect to meet a master of such weapons. "It's nice to meet you. My name's Marina." She replied.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:00 pm
Justin
Tipa Adventurer (Swordmaster)
"Don't bother blocking."

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Justin smiled and blushed a little.
Nice to meet you, Marina. Your tail is beautiful. The second night of the St. Ivalice Full Moon Festival is tonight. Would you like to attend? I can grant you human legs & teach you to dance. Justin said to Marina.

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Luminiss

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:06 pm
User Image
                  MARINA

Marina smiled as well. Hearing Justin's offer, she listened. Intrigued. "Thank you. I'd hope to look my best at all times." She answered.. "I've always wanted to see what the human world was like. A festival sounds like a good chance to do so. Why not?" She added.

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff