Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Discussion/Religion] So, what's your religion? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG, too many religions for a poll!
  OMG!
  gold!
  god!
View Results

darkness_ in the light

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:32 pm
i'm so jewish! and i love it! yaoi and being jewish  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:02 pm
Artie Ficial
I'm a Buddhist, yay, go me. 8D

Actually, I remember when my friend put himself down as a Jedi Knight on the census when he wasn't actually one. xd I didn't know you could legally be a Jedi Knight. It's interesting.
I'M BUDDHIST TOO! YAY!  

PsychoPsychologist13

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:32 pm
Officially I'm Catholic. I was baptised Catholic, was raised Catholic and attend Catholic church. However, I preffer to think of myself as just Christian, as I don't want to tie myself down to just one denomination.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:38 pm
I dunno. :/ I follow the principles of Wicca and Buddhism, but I'm way too lazy to do any of that "spellcraft" work, if I even believed it would do any good in the first place. Magic is a nice thing to believe in, in a fantasy context. When you start actually believing you can impact your life with it, you get as bad as Christians (no offense to you guys, I just think Christianity is a bit silly.)

I have a kind of fatalistic approach to my faith. I try to believe that there's something more out here because it helps me sleep at night, but in the back of my mind, I KNOW that's not logical. :/  

Kami Llama

dragon hex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:42 am
Agnostic n' bloody proud of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:33 pm
Atheism! biggrin *Rock On sign for no apparent reason*  

marrrow

desertpunk

Ruthless Strawberry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:05 am
well i'm christian but i dont believe half the stuff for one im not going to hell for likeing guys so i dont believe in half the stufffffffffffff!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:01 pm
I'm now Pastafarian worshipping the Flying Spaghetti Monster in all his noodely spleander. 3nodding  

Ikarukun

marrrow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:13 pm
Ikarukun
I'm now Pastafarian worshipping the Flying Spaghetti Monster in all his noodely spleander. 3nodding

Hah hah! Awesome! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:36 pm
Religion is a tough subject for me. I was raised Roman Catholic and I've made my confirmation, but I don't attend church often at all. I really don't know what to call myself, because I second guess the beliefs I should have all the time.
I do believe in fate. That's something I'm positive about. Also, I've been raised to believe that when you die you go to either Heaven or Hell. However, I've always been under the impression that when you die you live in perfection forever and I think that's a beautiful belief, though the thing is I don't believe in that strongly. I hope, but I don't know and that scares me.
I'm very afraid of death.
I think religion is ridiculous in how complicated it is and how seriously it's taken, because I'm very sure that religion is just something to believe in when you're scared about what will eventually happen to you.
So my beliefs are thus: I believe there is a set plan to how all our lives are going to play out from beginning to end, like a magnificent story book where every cause has an effect. I believe no matter was skin color you are, what shape your eyes are, what gender you prefer, or what tendencies you have - we are all human and ultimately we will all end up in the same exact afterlife, whether that's a black abyss or a beautiful eutopia or a new life. I believe that there is some higher power that directs our life, but I have no specific belief in a God or a number of Gods. I believe that every human being has a purpose and will leave an impact, no matter what they achieve in life and I believe that there is somebody for everybody.
I don't know what you would call me. I wish I knew what to call myself.  

retice

Jazzy Zeig

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:42 pm
Agnostic ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:26 pm
Roman Catholic.

That doesn't stop me from loving yaoi^_^  

Kukucs Keetleen

Nico Says Things

Shirtless Noob

7,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:35 pm
I was raised Catholic but I do not believe that you should force children into something that contradicts itself and tells the child that he or she is damned because GOD chose that child to be damned for no good reason.

So, I choose not to believe that GOD loves me if he is damning me because he made me gay.

Therefor, he cannot exist to me.

God is the reason that people turn to satanism.

The church is evil.

I have no defined religion.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:28 pm
yaoism of course  

acid based

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:30 pm
I was brought up without religion, but i personally do follow the principles of Buddhism too.  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff