Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
Dream World Mystery Dungeon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:13 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Darkie Ramierez Werepyre

StarlightSchism

KipsterHipster

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dotty knew she wasn't the greatest at pep talks, but she hoped her words did something positive. It was hard since she was rather logical and practical, so rationalizing things that way was her source of comfort. However, she wasn't so antisocial as to think that everyone thought that way. Sometimes, pokemon needed emotional support too. Dotty just happened to suck at giving it.

She watched as Radium and Piper flew on ahead. She considered reassuring that if Radium lost her grip, she or Ai could catch her, but maybe that would make Piper feel self conscious? Dotty decided to hold back her "reassurances" and just trust that they'd be fine. Hopefully they'd be able to scout something in this fog.

In the meantime, Vivace requested to ride on Ai's back. Given that Dotty could levitate and Ai had a long lithe body to take larger strides, Dotty could see why Vivace might have a hard time keeping up. "I could also just carry you like this...." Dotty glowed a faint red to pick Vivace up and have her hover over between her gelatinous nubs before setting her down again. "Though I suppose riding Ai might be more comfortable." She acknowledged.

"S-so um... What are your trainers like...?" Dotty asked curiously. Some light conversation might help pass the time while they searched and waited for their other two teammates to return.

Stats
xxN A M E: Dotty - Solosis
User Image
T Y P E: User Image
L E V E L: 32
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Timid - stereotypical "nerd", speaks in binary code or via visuals using her psychic aura, nearsighted, can't see well and needs glasses.
A B I L I T Y: Magic Guard - Prevents indirect damage from weather conditions, status ailments such as burn and poison, and attacks such as curse, leech seed, and fire spin, but it does not stop them from being induced. Damage caused by entry hazards, such as Spikes, recoil and crash damage is prevented. Magic Guard will also prevent Life Orb's HP deduction without negating its power boost. Damage from confusion still occurs. Magic Guard does not prevent a Pokémon from cutting its own HP, such as with Belly Drum, Substitute, or Curse when used by a Ghost type. Destiny Bond and Perish Song can still cause a Pokémon with Magic Guard to faint.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Life Orb: All attacks do x1.3 damage, but the holder looses 1/10 max HP every turn.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder - 110: 7/10 chance of paralysis, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reflect - Reduces damage from physical attacks by 1/2 for 5 Rounds
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psyshock - 80: This attack does physical damage even though it is classified as a special move. Stat boosts are based on user's speical attack and opponent's physical defense stat.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Light Screen - Reduces damage from special attacks by 1/2 for 5 rounds

User Image User Image 320/320 HP | Status: None | 35/39 EXP | Evolves at lv 41 | Next Move; Level 39 - Psychic, TM Focus Blast (Reuniclus) | OT: Scarlett

Mystery Dungeon Stats:
Floor: 1 | Step: 14/30 (3/3 Steps Taken) | Movement Roll Link: [Link] | Total Participation Points: 4 | Points Earned This Post: +1 (Movement Post) | Step Bonuses: N/A | Elixirs Of Speed: 1/1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:50 pm
User Image

✶【company :: chickpea (?)
                                  ✶【steps/floor :: floor 1 (3o) || steps this post: 5 || total: o8 + o5 || participation: o3 + o1 || bonus: n/a
                                  ✶【 info :: [[♂] | Lv.38 (23/17) |
                                  ✶【 moves :: body slam, drill run, ancient power, roost

"Huh? B-bamboo pokemon? Um. I was... already sl-sleeping." Dune stopped his movement to wriggle a bit in embarrassment, then flutter-hopped to catch back up. "I ate s-so much food, I was tired..." He hadn't really fought Jun putting him back in his pokeball... he'd really been having such a good nap. Huh. Guess he was still having a nap. Just, maybe not 'good' since they were supposed to fight an evil embodiment of nightmares.

Oooh, he shouldn't have reminded himself.

"H-hey Chick-pea. Since we're, well, since I c-can fly. Do you want to try, um. H-hopping on my back?" He had flown enough now to feel a bit more confident, and he really did want to be able to share it with Chickpea. "I kn-know there's not much to s-see, and I might get t-tired really fast."

KipsterHipster

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:27 pm
User Image

☼【company :: radium, piper, dotty, vivace
                                        ☼【steps/floor :: floor 1 (3o) || steps this post: 5 (moving 3) || total: 2o + o3 || participation: o3 + o1 || bonus: 2 star shards
                                        ☼【 info :: [♀] | Lv.66 (5o/2o) | 2/2 elixers
                                        ☼【 moves :: psychic, helping hand, zap cannon, shadow ball

Ai smiled softly as Piper and Radium got ready. There was something about the impromptu but genuine teamwork that she liked. "Good luck, you two," she encouraged, hoping that the two weren't going to disappear into the dream-fog. She squinted and tucked hear head away from the surge of air as Piper flapped her wings and took off.

Ai had suggested Radium go with Piper for another reason she hadn't mentioned- if something went wrong, and she and Dotty were unable to sense the scouts at all through the mist, it was possible that Radium's electric attacks would be visible. It was unlikely to come up, but... it was never wrong to have multiple safeguards. Especially when there had been no time at all to prepare for this mission, and the team had never worked together before.

Now it was just Dotty and Vivace left with her. The little togepi had a surprisingly confident manner. Ai wondered if Vivace would mind that she already thought of her as endearingly precocious. Vivace certainly had a point; her legs were so short that it was just practical for Ai to help. "If you do not prefer Dotty's method, you're welcome to." She dipped her head down, gently picking Vivace up by the egg and placing the togepi just behind her head.

Something about the way Dotty had talked about herself earlier bothered Ai. 'Defective'. It brought up memories of her training, and of a mindset that she'd recently come to realize had always rubbed her the wrong way. "Dotty, that was binary you were using earlier, correct? Does that mean you are skilled with computers?" A different way of thinking like that was likely very valuable, if only Dotty could see that.

"As for my trainer, she is..." She trailed off. Where did she even begin? If it hadn't been for Arezu, she never would have experienced all the things she had. This life she led now, with love and warmth and -she looked at Dotty, felt Vivace's delicate weight on her neck- friends. "...I guess you could say she's alright."

Unclaimed Bonuses note: Item worth 2o posts or less, o2 star shards

KipsterHipster
                                                      SpectralEternity
                                                      Indeciisiive Wolkova
                                                      Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:31 pm
User Image
ULANI

LOCATION >> Floor 1, 18/30 Steps | STEP COUNT >> +2 of 6 (Roll: 6), Extra Movement Roll for 15 Steps: +3, (Roll: 1) | PARTICIPATION >> 4 [Movement] | INVENTORY >> Elixer of Speed x 1 | Event: >> 15 Steps: Extra Roll

Ulani stared down at the scribbles in the ground, a paw over her mouth as her head swayed from side to side as she mulled over them. After a long minute of silence, she gave Prim a bit of a disappointed look. "What are those?" She pointed to the pictures, clear confusion on her face. Clearly, she did not recognize the pictures nor know anything about communicating outside of well… speaking.

"It’s okay! I don’t know blue hairs name either! I’ma just call you a pretty flower!" Ulani chirped, throwing her arms in the air in delight, clearly deciding that the lack of names would not stop her from enjoying the company of her new friend.

With attention turned to berries, Ulani watched as Prim took a nibble of the berry she found and gave a less than approving face to the taste. "Oh!" Well that was disappointing! She didn’t look like she enjoyed it and that concerned the Emolga just a bit. She walked alongside Prim, paw to her mouth still as she mulled over if the sweets of the dream world would be terrible before the flower caught her attention and pointed out another berry.

"Oh! Yay!" The big grin returned as she quickly scuttled (tripping over her tail at least once) to the berry, quickly scooping it up. "Yay a berry!" She danced about showing it to Prim. "Thank you pretty flower! I hope it’s a sweet one!" Ulani looked thoughtful.

"We should give the thingie causing this a berry! Maybe it’s just cranky from not eating!" It hadn’t quite slipped her mind that there was something around her being fussy. Eating made things better though. And snuggling things. And in general, doing everything that led one to the dream world in the first place!

Ulani claimed an Oran Berry for her 10 Steps mark.

Event Collection

5 Steps = +10 EXP
                                                10 Steps = Item worth 20 posts or less = Oran Berry Claimed
                                                15 Steps = Extra Move Roll

STATS

User Image
                                                Ulani the Emolga
                                                LVL: 28 | HP: 280/280 | EXP: 16/28
                                                FP: 0/5 (0/10)

Ability
                                                Static: Contact with this Pokémon has a 3/10 chance of inducing paralysis. Can effect ground type pokemon.

Attacks
                                                ELE | SPC || Thundershock: 40 DMG; 4/10 Chance to paralyze target.
                                                NRM | PHY || Quick Attack: 40 DMG. (Priority +1)
                                                ELE | PHY || Spark: 65 DMG; 7/10 Chance to paralyze target.
                                                DRK | PHY || Pursuit: 40 DMG; Double damage if the opponent is switching out (Priority +7).

(Next Move: Shock Wave, Lvl. 22)

Held Item
                                                Oran Berry: Restores 50 HP.

KipsterHipster

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:10 pm
C L I N G
The Klow

Cling smiled in amusement. The kid was pretty cute. He wasn't worried about distressing him, especially as he glided off the club shortly thereafter, but his protest was pretty adorable. Unlike some protectors, Cling was more... playful, and teasing, but he was still inclined to take care of those around him. It was why he was constantly electrocuting his captor. Not to be mean, and not needlessly, either-- just when the kid was being an a** to any of his pokemon. Or at least, whenever Cling noticed him being an a** to his pokemon. Or anyone else, for that matter.

Having to land, Cling looked back up at the so proclaimed 'Dice', looking at him curiously. "Hm... Cling, I guess. You can call me something else, though. I'm not attached to the nickname," he admitted, before moving to slither along the ground some. His smile grew a little. "You can keep calling me noodle." It was pretty cute, after all.

[ Reward Claimed: Any item worth 20 posts or less
        Next Reward: Roll to move again at Step 15
        Step 20: +10 exp to the pokemon
        Step 23: x2 Star Shards
        Step 25: Exp reset
        Step 30: Guardian Fight (2 HP) ]

Pending Rewards
        Any item worth 20 posts or less at Step 10

Location: Level 1, 8 + 2 = 10 steps in Progress: 2/3 Steps Participation: 3 + 1 = 4 total Elixers Of Speed: 1 Total

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cling the Klow ♂, lvl 9. Exp 14/19
Ability: Illuminate
If a pokemon with Illuminate is in the active party, the RPer may activate this ability to reduce the number of posts it takes to encounter wild pokemon by three. This ability does not stack with similar abilities, or combine with other abilities that affect wild pokemon encounters such as Magnet Pull or Hustle
Item:

HP: 70/90
FP: 1/5
4/10
Attacks:
ç•Aqua Tail: 90
ç•Iron Tail: 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage
Water Pulse: 60: 4/10 Chance to Confuse
Dragon Pulse: 85
(Next Move: Thunder Wave Lvl 8, Thunder Shock lvl 11, Bite 15, Parabolic Charge 18 )

Razpitan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:25 pm
User Image
NOAH

LOCATION >> Floor 1, 13/30 Steps | STEP COUNT: +5 (Roll: 4) | PARTICIPATION: 4 [Movement] | INVENTORY: Elixer of Speed x 2 | Event:

The Dewott eyed Rafflesia as she introduced herself, a bit confused on her name. "Rofleza?" He repeated, butchering it both with his accent and his failed pronunciation. He’d never heard of that before let alone said it. "Well g’dah meet ya Raffy!" Because nicknames were going to have to do here. "Yeh bet I am! I ain’ some bloke yeh go messin’ with!" He commented back, puffing his chest a bit.

With that out of the way, Noah folded his arms over his chest, giving a little huff of disappointment. So no one knew who they were taking on? That was a bummer. His face scrunched a bit as he listened to the conversation, shifting a bit in discomfort. Nightmare Queen? Really? Making a joke like that in a place like this. "Pfeh," he shook his head. A crazy lot this one. Though they had some good ideas, one being sending the Wingull to maybe do some scouting.

"Yeh! Tha’s ah a rippah of a plan shei- huh?" He watched as the bird swooped off only to return with an item, giving it a short look. "Realleh mate? Tha’ don’ look like somethin’ yeh can punch."

STATS

User Image
                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *Noah the Dewott
                                                  LVL: 78 | HP: 780/780 | EXP: 15/28
                                                  FP: 0/5 (0/10)

Ability
                                                  Shell Armor: Prevents attacks from critically hitting and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.

Attacks
                                                  GRD | PHY || Dig: 80 DMG; User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn.
                                                  WTR | PHY || Aqua Tail: 90 DMG.
                                                  ICE | SPC || Blizzard: 110 DMG; 3/10 Chance to Freeze.
                                                  WTR | PHY || Razor Shell: 75 DMG; 1/2 Chance to lowering targets physical defense one stage.

(Next Move: )

Held Item
                                                  Splash Plate: Water type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a water type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.

OOC: - - -

SpectralEternity

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Lia Syuki

Vigilia

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:37 pm
StarlightSchism

C H I C K P E A
The Chikorita

"Oh!" Chickpea seemed surprised at this revelation, and if he'd had hands he would've scratched his head. It was odd that he didn't remember that Dune hadn't been with him earlier. "Well, the bamboo pokemon is cool! He's got it all around his neck, but doesn't eat any of it. Instead he sticks his head in it and then pops it back out when you least expect it, to surprise you!" he excitedly explained, and did his best to recreate the image. "Like this!" Chickpea scrunched his neck back, as far as he could, before popping it up. "It's a lot cooler when he does it," he added, quickly, afterwards.

Hopefully the bamboo pokemon would still be around when they woke up, so Dune could meet him, and the weird bird too! Speaking of birds, Dune was offering him the rare opportunity to fly like one! Chickpea's eyes grew as wide as saucers, and several seconds passed without him saying a word, before he exploded into excited chirps and squeals, "Yes, ohmygosh, absolutely! I would love to! This is going to be so great!" The Chikorita began to literally vibrate with excitement. "Even if you can only fly me for a little bit, it's still going to be AMAZING!" he gushed, already imagining the experience. He wouldn't have to imagine for long though, because he was going to be flying, for real (or as real as a dream could get).

Location: Level 1 Progress: 11/30 (1) Participation: 4 [movement post] total Elixirs Of Speed: 1 Total

xxN A M E: Chickpea - Chikorita *

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
L E V E L: 18
G E N D E R: Male
NATURE: Mild: Too curious for his own good, a little more than 'a little clumsy'
ABILITY: Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
HOLDING: N/A
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Synthesis - Recovers half max HP. Restore full HP when the weather is Intense Sunlight. Can only be use 5 times in battle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Razor Leaf - 55: 1/10 chance to critically hit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Powder - Poisons Opponent

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 21/29 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 20 - Magical Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:47 pm
G A I L
The Eevee

Gail blinked a few times at Daemon's response, but then grinned, as much as an eevee could. She liked this guy! He could take a joke, and a teasing one at that. Not too bad to look at, either! She'd have to find out who his trainer was, see if she could get that guy to find 'em once she got out, so she could pester Daemon some more, and maybe meet his teammates. Because that was friendship.

The conversation sobered some at the introduction of Samson, and Gail blinked when Ammy went running off. Her head tilted, tail swishing curiously. Huh! She sure was friendly! Not that Gail was antisocial -- not by any means -- but that was still a pretty enthusiastic greeting! She smiled and stood up, having observed enough, and trotted over with interest. "Hi there!" she finally welcomed, "M'name's Gail." She looked at the arcanine with interest, head tilting to the side. In the military... so she remembered the term right, then! Sorta. She wasn't really all up to date on people things, but she was sort of curious what all Samson had to say on it all. She didn't mind listening to stories! Especially if she could curl up in his fur and get a free ride out of it... ahem...

[ Claimed Rewards: Roll to move again at Step 15 => Step 20: +10 exp to the pokemon
        Next Reward: Step 23: x2 Star Shards

Pending Awards
        Any item worth 20 posts or less at Step 10

Location: Level 1, 13 + 2 = 15 + 5 = 20 steps in Progress: 2/6 Steps => + 5/6 Steps Participation: 3 + 1 [movement] = 4 total Elixers Of Speed: 1 Total

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gail the Eevee ♀, lvl 17. Exp: 12/17
Ability: Anticipation
Item:
FP: 0/5
0/10
HP: 160/170
Attacks:
Helping Hand: If used in a double battle, boosts 1 adjacent ally pokemon's physical & special attack by x1.5. (Priority +5)
ç•Bite: 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
ç•Quick Attack: 40: (Priority +1)
Baby-Doll Eyes: Lower targets physical attack one stage (Priority +1)
(Next Move: Bite at 17 )

Vigilia

Lia Syuki

xXThe LawmanXx

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:49 pm
User Image

██【 thoughts :: right jeeze i get it
                  ██【 company :: 'Fifi', Xiao Lan, Shade, and Beltigre
                  ██【 steps/floor :: Floor 1 || Steps this post: 3 || Steps: 13/30
                  ██【 info ::
                  OT: Ducky
                  Nature: Bold and flirtatious.
                  Lv. 5
                  HP: 50/50
                  Ability: Illusion - Takes the appearance of a conscious Pokemon
                  Hold Item:
                  Attacks:
                  Night Daze - 85 || Lower targets accuracy one stage
                  Imprison - || Opponent is unable to use moves that the user also knows
                  U-Turn - 70 || Switches with a Pokémon in active party.
                  Leer - || lower targets defense one stage
                  Exp: 14/15

Daiki sighed as he continued to get told off in a sassy manner, the torracat supporting the continuation of it. Sounded like the Braxen's name was Fi if the torracat was anything to go off of. "Haaa.... okay i get it. Damn..." he grumbled with a frown. It was one thing to get rejected, but a totally different thing to get completely ridiculed. He wasn't dumb, he knew when his advances were unwanted, and it wasn't like he was going to continue at this point. Was this the same kind of thing Dakota went through often?

His gaze shifted up from the ground when the Braixen suggested that serenading was the real way to woo a lady. He made a face at that, but stayed quiet. It's not like he didn't know how to sing, just there really was no point to doing it now. The happy little bat filled the silence with a hum as they continued on down the path. It was really cute, to be honest. Daiki was just glad that the noibat wasn't crying anymore. He noted everyone else's name, even Xiao Lan's calling of the Braixen Fifi, to which he raised a brow at. Interesting nickname, though he did note the distinct lack of being given her name from her, so he kept quiet once more. Well, he would have, if she had let the singing thing drop.

"I do know how to sing, but it would just be awkward to do so now. Not like it would change your opinion of me anyways." he stated, casting his gaze back at the foggy path ahead of them a bit somberly.

participation :: total: 3 || earned this post: 1
                  movement :: [link] || elixirs: 2/2
                  step bonus :: none
                  Unclaimed log:
                  1 20 post item (not sure what yet)

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

xXThe LawmanXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:56 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Piper

SpectralEternity
Dotty

Starlight Schism
Ai

Indeciisiive Wolkova
Radium

User Image
V I V A C E
The Togepi

Vivace watched with great interest as Piper pulled Radium up onto her back before the two took to the skies, and nearly lost her footing in the process, and continued looking up until they'd been swallowed up by the mist and lost all sight of them. They'd come back down though, eventually, so they'd just have to wait for their return.

She was still waiting on an answer from Ai when Dotty offered an alternate solution. "Carry me like whaaaaa--" Intending to question the speckled psychic, Vivace's question was cut short when her feet started to leave the ground. Her sudden weightlessness threw her off, and it took her a few seconds to understand what was happening, but by the time she had Dotty had set her back on the ground and her chance to enjoy psychic floating was over. "That was so cooool," she breathed, and gave a small smattering of applause. In the end, however, Vivace decided to go with the traditional method of being carried, and settled herself down onto Ai's back once she'd been placed there. "Thank you, Ai," she chirped, remembering her manners. "Oh! And you too, Dotty." She really had liked floating in the air, as brief as it was, and her only concern was that, in concentrating on keeping her in the air, Dotty might become too distracted to defend herself, should a threat arise.

And she didn't want that.

Now comfortable on Ai's back, Vivace took a back-seat to hers and Dotty's conversation on 'binary code' and 'computers', neither of which rung any bells for her. It sounded very human-y, and she wasn't well-versed in that subject just yet. She did tune back in, however, when Dotty asked about their trainers, and nodded her head when Ai gave a simple description of hers. Alright was... good! At least she wasn't a bad trainer. Vivace's too, unfortunately, was rather short, "I don't know!" Her answer was far more chipper than it should have been, given the nature of it. "We haven't really gotten to know each other yet. But, she's probably a decent person. Her hair's a dark red, and I haven't seen too many humans with that hair color," she explained, choosing to go with a physical description of her trainer, rather than a personality. "What about your trainer, Dotty?"

Location: Level 1 Progress: 20/30 (Rolled a 4, but only took 4 steps) + (5) (Participation: 4 [movement post] total Elixirs Of Speed: 2 Total

xxN A M E: Vivace - Togepi
User Image

L E V E L: 16
G E N D E R: Female
NATURE: Jolly: Determined; Stubborn
ABILITY: Serene Grace: Moves that have a side effect get a second roll if the first fails. This ability does not effect OHKO move success chances
HOLDING: N/A
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yawn - Makes the target drowsy, at the end of the target's next turn, they are put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Kiss - Confuses target pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metronome - Generate a number 1-18 for the type of move metronome will do. Then, generate the number beside the title for that type
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charm - Lowers target's physical attack two stages

User Image User Image 160/160 HP | Status: None | 09/16 EXP | Next Move; Egg Move - Extrasensory

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:58 pm
Razpitan
Ulani

User Image
P R I M
The Mute Florges

Prim waited patiently for Ulani to decipher her code in the dirt, though calling it a 'code' was a bit generous; all it was was her name. But, unfortunately for her, the young pokemon didn't seem able to even understand that. She was careful to hide her disappointment. It made sense, she supposed, Ulani seemed rather young, so expecting her to understand unown was a bit much. It was just a bit disheartening that Ulani wouldn't know her name. That didn't seem to bother her too much, however, and she was quick enough to come up with a solution that satisfied them both. 'Pretty flower', even if it wasn't her name, being called it certainly put a smile on Prim's face! She beamed and then nodded her head in approval. Alright then, they were Ulani and Pretty Flower!

Ulani was a... funny pokemon, Prim found that it was easy to have, and maintain, a smile around her. She joined in on Ulani's dance, shimming from side to side, in celebration of finding another berry. It looked to be the same as the one she found, so she knew from first-hand experience that the berry wouldn't be 'sweet'. But! Maybe this one was a... hybrid berry (those existed, right?) and this particular one would be sweet. Hopefully that was the case, Ulani was intent on eating sweet things.

To her suggestion of feeding Darkrai a berry, Prim... shrugged. It was... a potential possibility! Honestly, she hadn't considered any alternative routes to getting out of this dream, but that was probably because Munna had only implied that fighting was their best option. How could she know that? And why were they taking just her word for it? Just because she was the first pokemon to explain the situation? Hm. Prim squeezed her eyes shut for several seconds, then gave her head a good shake -- she would've slapped her cheeks had her hands not been full -- she was thinking too much about it!

Getting out of her head, Prim urged Ulani along, and with some readjusting managed to point further ahead, though not to anything in particular this time. The mist was starting to thin out, and they looked like they were getting close to the edge of the forest!

Location: Level 1 Progress: 20/30 (Rolled a 4, but only took 5 steps) Participation: 3 [movement post] total Elixirs Of Speed: 1 Total

xxN A M E: Prim - Florges
User Image

L E V E L: 56
G E N D E R: Female
NATURE: Impish: Mute; Playful; Prankster
ABILITY: Symbiosis - This Pokémon will pass its item to an ally when the ally consumes or loses its item
HOLDING: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oran Berry: Heals 50 HP
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Petal Dance - 120: Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns then user is confused
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonblast - 95: 8/10 chance to lower target's special attack one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Energy Ball - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aromatherapy - Heals all status problems of the user and the user's team

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 560/560 HP | Status: None | 26/32 EXP | Next Move; TM - Psychic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:12 pm
User Image
DICE

LOCATION >> Floor 1, 13/30 Steps | STEP COUNT >> +5 (Roll: 5) | PARTICIPATION >> 4 [Movement] | INVENTORY >> Elixer of Speed x 1 | EVENT:

Dice squinted through the eyeholes of his skull helmet at Cling as he hovered about. He huffed, cheeks puffing out an and wagging his club again to assure that it was alright. It seemed in good shame which was good!

Continuing to toddle forward down the path and into the mists like it was no big deal, glancing at Cling as he slithered along with him. "Cleh… Clee… Cleeee….," He tried to repeat the word, clearly struggling. It sounded so odd. What an odd name… so instead he would opt for what was easier. "Noodle!" He chirped, flailing his arms in delight. He much preferred that name instead.

The Cubone took a moment to survey their surroundings before looking to Cling again. "Noodle know where nighmares?" He asked, head tilting just a bit. "Nighmares bad! Gonna bash! Where?!" He wiggled at Cling. "Noodle help!"

STATS

User Image

Lvl: 66, Dice the Cubone | Exp: 27/50 | HP: 660/660

Ability
Rock Head: Prevents recoil damage from attacks.

Attacks
~Blizzard: A howling blizzard is summoned to strike the foe. 110 DMG; 3/10 Chance to Freeze.
ç•Dynamic Punch: The user punches the target with full, concentrated power. 100 DMG; Confuses target pokemon.
ç•Iron Head: The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. 80 DMG: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target.
• Bonemerang: The user throws the bone it holds. 50 DMG per hit; hits twice (100 damage total)

[Next Move: N/A]

Held Item
Thick Club: If the holder is a Cubone or Marowak, x1.3 to physical attacks.

Loonamist

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:26 pm
xXThe LawmanXx
Beltigre

Darkie Ramierez Werepyre
Fianna

Loonamist
Shade

Vigilia
Daiki

User Image

Xiao Lan smiled as Fianna complimented her singing. "Bat momma likes it. I haven't sung for new momma and papa yet." She explained. Maybe she could sing them a tune when she found them? Maybe they'd like it too. Her ears wiggled happily at the thought and then noticed Shade looking under Beltigre to try and look at Fianna to answer her question about their name. Giggling a bit to herself, Xiao Lan's head came into view on the other side of Beltigre to mimic Shade before giggling more at the little game she'd started.

Though when Beltigre jokingly threatened to show Fianna what a butt whooping felt like, she flitted over and pat Beltigre placatingly on her snoot. "Nooo! No fighting mama fi fi. Shh. We're a team now." She insisted, though she seemed satisfied when Beltigre backed off on her joke to give her name. "Yes! Go team fluffy!" She then fluttered over to Daiki, who seemed subdued from all the teasing he'd gotten and was grumbling about how it'd be awkward to sing now. "Aw, but Daiki should sing song and make fi fi happy too~" She urged, landing on top of his head and burrowing a bit into his green mane.

In fact, she was so small comparatively that she seemed to disappear in his mane before her head popped out a few seconds later. It sure was nice and silky! She pushed the poofy bits down and watched them fluff back up with amusement, momentarily distracted before shaking her head and getting back on task. "Do you know star song? It go like this... Twinkle twinkle little star~ Your turn!" She insisted, giving Daiki an encouraging pat.

Stats
xxN A M E: 小榄 (Xiǎo Lǎn “Little Olive”) - Noibat
User Image
T Y P E: User ImageUser Image
L E V E L: 17
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Quirky - Hyper and Easily Excitable, Somewhat Skittish
A B I L I T Y: Frisk - Searches opponent for an item and knocks it away, preventing them from using it or gaining is effects. (Item will be returned at the end of the battle)
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Super Fang - Does damage equal to 1/2 target's current HP, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Supersonic - Confuses Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 50, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Life - 20, user regains HP equal to 1/2 damage dealt, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 170/170HP | Status: None | 21/21 EXP | Next Move: Heart Scale - Iron Tail & Dragon Pulse, Level 11 - Gust | OT: Vince

Mystery Dungeon Stats:
Floor: 1 | Step: 17/30 (6/6 Steps Taken) | Movement Roll Link: [Link] | Total Participation Points: 4 | Points Earned This Post: +1 (Movement Post) | Step Bonuses: N/A | Elixirs Of Speed: 2/2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:32 pm
S H A D E
The Chengshen

Shade was content just following and playing with Xiao Lan, but the chengshen perked up and looked at the others as they continued to exchange, briefly. Their blue gaze fell on Beltigre, and blinked slowly, before ears perked and their head lifted some at the question. Honestly... Shade seemed to consider it a moment. "... No," the finally replied thoughtfully. Honestly, Cherish never minded, Trey didn't even seem to notice, and their kind, well... had a different sort of idea on what was the norm. Staring at someone, for whatever reason, had never seemed like a rude gesture. Though, Beltigre mentioning this, alas, was not likely to change that perspective for the chengshen, either; maybe if a few others reiterated it.

Shade's attention turned back to Xiao Lan and seemed to stay there a moment, but while Beltigre was preoccupied talking to Fianna about names, and calling them 'fluffballs', Shade... casually moved over, and brushed up alongside the torracat. Their course fur brushed into the red pokemon's own coat, but Shade's gaze didn't even shift, their head still down as they lengthened their stride just slightly to continue on, following the little humming bat pokemon. Shade's ear flicked around to Fianna as they were addressed again, and blue irises swept over to glance in her direction. Again, Shade took a moment, though not as long, before turning their head to finally meet Fianna's gaze. ".... Mystery." There was something about the tilt of their head, the slight flick of their tail, that suggested something more... playful about that answer.

Honestly, if Fianna pressed, Shade would try and explain-- but it was true, they weren't a pokemon of words. It wasn't a form of communication they were used to, not even with those they'd become more accustomed with.

With a light bound and a turn, Shade swept back down to walk forward, somewhat taking the lead as the bat flitted back to dart about the others. Shade's focus shifted, for the moment, onto their surroudnings again; the path was still winding along, but there was yet no sign of anything else around them....

[ Next Reward: Any item worth 20 posts or less at Step 10
        Step 20: +10 exp to the pokemon
        Step 23: x2 Star Shards

Location: Level 1, 8 + 5 = 13 steps in Progress: 5 Steps Participation: 3 + 1 [movement] = 4 total Elixers Of Speed: 2 Total

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shade, the Chengshen Θ, lvl 30. [ XP Ball ] Exp 22/35
Ability: Specialize
Agender: 1.2 Def, 1.2 Sp Def

Item:
HP: 300/300
FP Trey: 2/5
3/10
FP JR: 0/5
1/10
Attacks:
Destiny Bond: If the user faints target effected pokemon faints too. Doesn't effect pokemon switched into battle unless switched in by the effect of baton pass
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ A move of huge appeal, but using it prevents the user from taking further contest moves
•Spirit Shackle: 90 (80 + 10), Traps target. Cannot trap Ghost types. Trapped Pokemon can not switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability. (See Battle Info: Trap Moves for more details.)
♥♥♥ Temporarily stops the crowd from growing excited; Stops the crowd from gaining any excitement for the remainder of the turn
Calm Mind: Raise special attack & defense one stage
♥ Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness, too
ç•Knock Off: 75 (65 + 10): Removes targets held Item for the rest of the battle. Increase power by 1.3 if removing an item this way. The item cannot be recovered with Recycle or harvest. Can not remove legendary items, or mega stones. If the target has the Sticky Hold ability, the damage will be increased, but the opponent will not lose the hold item.
♥♥ Badly startles all of the Pokémon to act before the user; -4 to the pokemon that acts before the user
(Next Move: Shadow Sneak 33, Mind Reader 37 (evolve) )

SpectralEternity

xXThe LawmanXx

Darkie Ramierez Werepyre

Vigilia

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:03 pm
User Image

██【 thoughts :: ARCANINE
                  ██【 company :: Gail, Daemon and Samson
                  ██【 steps/floor :: Floor 1 || Steps this post: 2 +5|| Steps: 15 =>20/30
                  ██【 info ::
                  OT: Rose
                  Nature: Calm and collected. Oddly enough, seems to like humans. Raised by Arcanine family.
                  Lv. 9
                  HP: 90/90
                  Ability: Adaptability - If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
                  Hold Item:
                  Attacks:
                  Bite - 60 || 4/10 chance of making the target flinch
                  Leer - Lowers target's defense by one stage
                  Dragon Pulse - 85
                  Flamethrower - 90 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
                  Exp: 4/19 [+10xp] 14/19

Ammy was so very excited to see an arcanine again, even though Samson was not part of her family. In greeting him enthusiastically, she had even temporarily forgot about her want for food. "Yup! Mama was an Arcanine, too! and my uncle, and my aunty and i had a bunch of growlithe siblings, too!" the lupup explained her relations. Of course she knew she wasn't one herself, but that family was her real one as far as she was concerned. Ammy pawed at Samson's fluffy chest fur as he lowered himself closer to her level, burying her face completely into his fluff, tail wagging. It was so comforting. At one point, all that was visible of her was her paws and the tip of her snout, with her tongue lolling out.

While she was having a good time pawing and playing with his fluff, she still listened to the answer to her question, popping her head out and tilting her head up a bit. Military? She didn't know what that was either. "Oh! Is it sorta like my cousin that worked for some police lady?" she asked, though it seemed like the team was indeed ready to continue moving. She got back onto her own paws, trotting along happily with the group of dogs.

participation :: total: 4 || earned this post: 1
                  movement :: [link] || elixirs: 1/1
                  step bonus :: Roll to move again + Step 20: +10 exp to a the pokemon

[OOC: sorry for the short]
Lia Syuki

Loonamist

xXThe LawmanXx

Quote:

The Archives (Past/Closed Events)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items