Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
February 2019 Wishing Star Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:09 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Familiar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ((Link to certing request))
Permission: N/A
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Hledis rubbed a paw against one eye and yawned, raising her eyes to look at the stars. She loved watching the stars, learning from Father that her ancestors were in Valhalla watching her from one of those tiny fires. She loved the stories she was told when she and her twin curled up next to Mother. She loved feeling like just because she was a small one that she was not limited and that she could be mighty too. Yet, her twin was not quite as... outgoing as she was. Hledis wanted so much to have someone to play with her roughly and whom she could share her thoughts on the legends she learned.
10 Things I Like:
~ Fluff
~Bones
~Norse
~ Weapons
~Natural Colors
~Feathers
~Gods
~Snow
~Stars
~Ice

10 Things I Don't Like:
~Neon colors
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A puppy tooth and a bit of bone from a rabbit she killed.

Frosty kisses and sleigh bells

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: YES
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Sure
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes
Wintery Markings?: Yes
~~~ Bells? : Yes
~~~ Scarves? : Yes
~~~ Blankets?: No
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Yes
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) :
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc):
Generic Winter Themes ADDITIONAL
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Sure
~~~ Lanturns?: Sure
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Generic themes

Can you feel the love tonight?
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Sure

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: No
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Sure
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Neon or clashy pastel colors

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: No
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: No
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: No
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Sure
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:44 pm
Star-Spoken
Usernames: Pollack
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Epine De Rose
Permission: They've been lifemated for years and are on the master list.
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: (N/A for rogue entries.)
User Image
Uncert
Additional Parents: N/A
Link to LM or RP: They're on the master list for lifemates.
Link to breeding agreement: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of her rainbow tail feathers tied around with one of Tut's wrappings.
Short IC Response: Her hero.

She had given him that nickname so many years ago when she was just a mere teenager after meeting up with the stallion who saved her from certain death. Her pestering (and what could be said as plain stalking) had evolved into friendship, and friendship as they grew older blossomed into love.

If you had told her that the man that she insisted on following around would eventually be the same person she vowed to spend her life with, well she probably would have written you off as mad.

But Tut was everything to her and she could safely say there was no other person who was suited for her better than he was. He was truly her hero and so much more. And yet she knew she couldn't give him something that he desired. She knew of her illness and how difficult convincing foals would be for her. He would never allow her to carry his foals knowing what danger it put her in. He had settled that there was never going to be that opportunity, she rebuked the idea.

If there was a will, there was a way!

But as the years had gone by and no results still Kaia was getting desperate. Even for mares who were perfectly healthy at her age foal bearing would be rare. She admitted that she wasn't one for belief in a higher power, but at this point she didn't see much she could lose. She was something akin to Schrodinger's cat at the moment. She could have either good news or bad news, but it was up to this "Wishing star" to decide what the result was whenever that fateful box was opened.

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Mine and just in case you want it: Epine's
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:16 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Beltane
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
What everyone notices first about Beltane is her eyes. Some call it the pits of hell, black and soul-less. Others say it is space and time and infinity. However, the one thing that is agreed on is when you meet her you'll feel like "a goose has walked over your grave".

There's something slightly off about her. She has a tittering laugh that occurs sometimes at the most inopportune times. She has no real sense of boundaries and often speaks her mind. Beltane gathers herbs and such for those who come to her with ailments and poison for the ones with troublesome mates. She's been known to curse a few soquili who in turn had bad things happen to them--unproveable that it was her fault.

Giddy in nature and light on her feet, she loves to dance at the fire feast. The earth is being renewed and the sacrifice must be given for good crops and fertility. Sometimes, she jumps the flames of the ceremonial fires and she never leaves a single hoofprint when she walks.

One of her more "normal' services she offers is the cracking of the egg. Any soquili must bring her an egg they found then give it to her. Beltane will then crack the eggs into her frying pan and watch the egg as it cooks. When it is done, she eats it slowly with her eyes closed while the customer waits. Then her flat black eyes open and she tells them their fortune (usually cryptic and hard to figure out until it happens.)
10 Things I Like:
Chicken
Eggs
Fire
Witchy Stuff
Feathers
Frying Pans
Cooking

10 Things I Don't Like:
Non believers
Ice/cold
Too much pink
Spiders

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?

A hard boiled egg and a feather boa.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:27 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative: Ingvar
User Image Uncert
Relation: (half)Sister
Breed (first choice): Kirin x Hippogryph
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Cerynei x Regular
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A candle made from his wax.
Short IC Response: Ingvar dripped wax that smelled of Vanilla. He wasn't alone in the world, he had someone in his heart and he did have three lovely children. Two of which he raised up into the world. His only son kept close by and helped him make candles. But nonetheless Ingvar tilted his head at the altar of the wishing star. "I recently remembered some vague parts of my history. I remember a sister of sorts. She and I were close to one another, and she was lost in different lands than these.. I would like to know if you could bring her back to me?"  

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:33 pm
Star-Spoken
Usernames: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, techabyte
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A

Parent 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert
Link to LM or RP: Lifemating Agreement
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A roughly carved onyx bowl with runes scored into the sides that was made by Smaug, filled with a small handful of glittering purple and red scales shed by Indra and Smaug.
Short IC Response: It wasn't the first time he'd done this. All those season ago, as autumn had begun to turn to winter, he'd snuck away from the Flight just as he was on this day on the cusp of spring. This time there was no doubt in his heart. He knew the star could grant wishes - his beautiful daughter, Rukmini, was proof enough of that. But she was long grown, and Indra desperately wanted to hear the enthusiastic energy of a foal filling the Lonely Mountain again.

So he'd badgered Smaug yet again, convinced him to carve another bowl in the hopes this day would come again. And when he heard the whispers that the star had returned, he took his first chance to sneak away and leave his offering, setting it down and turning his gaze up to the star with a smile.

"I know it's been a long time since you last saw me, but I was hoping you might grant my wish again." He looked down into the bowl - at the mixture of his and Smaug's scales, shimmering under the light of the star. "Rukmini is... She's perfect. Everything I could have hoped for. But I miss having little ones around. So if you could find it in you... I just want children again."

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, techabyte
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: No
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: No
~~~ Wintery Markings?: Yes
~~~ Bells?: Yes
~~~ Scarves?: Yes
~~~ Blankets?: Yes
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: No

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : N/A
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All

~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No
~~~ Lanterns?: Yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Nothing of note.

Breeds
Would you like...
~~~ Bird wings?: No
~~~ Butterfly wings?: No

Themes
Would you like...
~~~ Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Yes
~~~ Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: No
~~~ Windblown hair?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you would not want: Nothing of note.

Accessories
Would you like...
~~~ Flowers?: Yes
~~~ Flowy scarves?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No
~~~ Arrows?: No
~~~ Candies/Chocolates?: No
~~~ Hearts?: No
~~~ Toys?: No
~~~ Cute baby animals?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you would not want: Nothing of note.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:59 pm
Star-Spoken
Usernames: Uta & Mr Cheri
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A

Parent 1: Solas
Uncert
Parent 2: Cearney "Heartleaf" Boneblossom
User Image
Uncert
Link to LM or RP: Lifemate Agreement
Link to breeding agreement: Lifemate Agreement
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Flowers from Cearney and black feathers from Solas.
Short IC Response:
The flutter stallion gave a small swish of his tail as he stalked his way through the woods. The winter night was cold, but the stallion hardly noticed it; he had left his beloveds side for a few moments, hoping that the other might not seek him out. Not because he wanted secrets--he would never keep a secret from Solas!-- but because he didn't want to disappoint his beloved if this didn't work. The two of them had been near inseparable since they met. Cearney had never met so gorgeous a stallion-- Solas saw himself as ugly and strange, but Cearney saw nothing but beauty. He had finally found the one to make his heart sing... and they were happy together.

And yet, there was something that was missing. The subject of foals, of family, had come up a few times. They had heard that sometimes the spirits blessed soquili such as themselves with families, given they couldn't have their own... And yet, no matter where they roamed, no matter how strong their love was for one another, there were no baskets or foals in their lives. So it was, Cearney had heard rumors that leaving offerings to the stars might result in what they both wished for...

Family.

So it was, the stallion made his way to the small clearing. He tenderly dropped the offering of flowers and feathers, before giving a small chuff in prayer. "...I don't know if this will work, but you know what Solas and I yearn for most." And yet, deep in his heart, the stallion wondered if the stars simply thought they would be happiest solely together, as a family of two. He hoped not, but until they were gifted foals, he would submit to the whims of the spirits, and in this case, the stars.

At least tonight, if the star did not grant his wish, he would be the only one who knew and might spare Solas the disappointment.

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Mr Cheri Uta
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No  

Uta

Shy Mage

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:09 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Permission: ---
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
Blessita blinks; having told this story many times, she was sure she could do it again easily....yet, the story of the wishing star was a harsh one for her. She couldn't really bring herself to wish upon the star for many years after the first wish, and now that the opportunity presented itself....could she really do it again? She huffed; there was really nothing left to lose...

So the mare sighed, and her story unwound itself before her. "Last time, star, I wished upon you for a daughter and you gave me one, but she grew up to be a killer. She...stole her brothers, raised them wrong, and they killed my mate...their father. I've been....alone, ever since," a sad smile made it's way upon her face as she debated what to say next. She knew in her heart what she really wanted, but what if it failed again? What if the star granted her the wish, and yet, history repeated itself? Could she go through that again? She was strong, that was true, but she was tired.

"I don't want to be alone anymore, star. And I don't know what to do..."
10 Things I Like:
- Rainbows!!
- Stallions
- Black/white base
- Paint horses
- Longer hair
- Fluff
- Eyes to match her own : D
- Wings
10 Things I Don't Like:
- Aquatics
- Bald
- Natural colors (omg first time for everything ha)
- Unicorn tails
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A single red rose  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:27 pm

Soquili in search of a relative:
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): flutter or alicorn
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? his sister's favorite wildflowers and strands of his and his mate's tail
Short IC Response: (Caitlyn Hellstorm's character sao she helped me with the rp write up for him,.. I have her permission to seek out a sister for her soquili, as she also has mine <3
Zaicate

Zahariah was busy all day going all over the lands finding the perfect batch of wildflowers with his beloved mate, Syd who is fully aware that he misses his siblings who are scattered to four winds. She silently plucked out few strands of his tail and hers, managing to tie them together as an unity.

The stallion knows the Star is coming tonight and he made a long journey to the small clearing where his siblings loved to meet at because they feel like they are at center of four corners of land. “Come on....” he mutters to himself as he stares up at the star filled skies.

A fiery streak makes its way across the skies and he closes his eyes, picturing his sister whom is a simple female but takes a sheer joy in those wildflowers he is holding in his mouth. He carefully placed the flowers and hair strands down in the moonlight. “Star enchantress, please grant me a wish tonight. I desperately want to see one of my sisters. My family have been apart for way too long time.” He opens his eyes and stares intently at the tail of wishing star as it disappears. “Thank you...” he silently whispered before he turns around to see his mate standing there with a gentle look in her eyes. “Let’s go home, my heart”

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: yes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: yes
Wintery Markings?: yes
~~~ Bells? :no
~~~ Scarves? :no
~~~ Blankets?:no
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?:no
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: yes

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?:
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday New Years
~~~ Furry Accessories?: yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: yes
~~~ Lanturns?:yes
~~~ Wintery pets?:yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: PINK. anything christmasy looking.. love wintery themes tho

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?:love them
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: love them

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?:sure but not too sickeningly vday. more an anti vday type lol.
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) sure and NO PINK lol
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?:love love love

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: love
~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: yes don't like clothing on soq
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?:love these
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?:pretty <3
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates? surprised uuu yum yum
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?:love hearts
~~~ Would you mind Toys?:not too many lol
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: loooooove
~~~ Additional things you do not want to ge  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:39 pm
Star-Spoken
Usernames: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Mindsend, Junglerunner & JadeEye

Parent 1:
Uncert

Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert

Link to LM or RP: Copena's Co-own / Lifemate agreement
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of the graves from the graveyard on her back.
Short IC Response: Copena approached the hill top slowly and shyly. Why should she of all those out there be granted such a wish? But one of the few joys in her life was being a parent. She and HardTack have endured a lot in their lives and he loved her, both sides of her. And he was such a grant father to their children. She enjoyed having the grandfoals around. But she wanted to have another child. It had been had for them to conceive the first to times and a 3rd time... Well it's been impossible. Without the star she knew she would never have children again. She let the hollow white eyes of her linger on the star hoping it could feel the love she wanted to give.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:51 pm

original cert but she is being recustomed by DNS
Breed (first choice): flutter
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? small pile of gemstones with a single tear from her

Short IC Response: Mia Lovasz's character I have her permission to seek out a sister for her soquili,and she also has mine to do same for Zahariah<3
Mia Lovasz

Syd had spent all day helping her beloved mate select the perfect wildflowers, to leave in offering for the wishing star. But she too had a wish in her heart. As he had been gathering flowers, she also picked up small gemstones she found.

She smiled as Zahariah laid his offering out. She watched the fireball streak across the sky as he focused on his long lost sister, she did the same. She placed the tiny gemstones in a pile next to her mate;'s offering, making her own wish that she too would find her sister. and that someday they would be a family united again.

She closed her eyes as her mate spoke his wish, and as he finished, she made her own wish. "
oh dear star I see tonight. Please grant my wish...please return my sister to me. she has a family here waiting to meet her. Please....show me she still lives..." her head dropped as a single tear slid down her cheek, landing on top of the gemstones and sliding down to merge within them. As she lifted her head, her eyes met Zah's.. He whispered to her softly and she nodded as she nuzzled him.
"yes lets go home my love"

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: yes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: yes
Wintery Markings?: yes
~~~ Bells? :no
~~~ Scarves? :no
~~~ Blankets?:no
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?:no
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: yes

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?:
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday New Years
~~~ Furry Accessories?: yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: yes
~~~ Lanturns?:yes
~~~ Wintery pets?:yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: PINK. anything christmasy looking.. love wintery themes tho

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?:love them
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: love them

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?:sure but not too sickeningly vday. more an anti vday type lol.
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) sure and NO PINK lol
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?:love love love

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: love
~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: yes don't like clothing on soq
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?:love these
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?:pretty <3
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates? surprised uuu yum yum
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?:love hearts
~~~ Would you mind Toys?:not too many lol
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: loooooove
~~~ Additional things you do not want to ge  

Zaicate

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:29 pm

Breed (first choice): Unicorn
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Regular
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? an ink covered candle
Short IC Response: Morrigan placed her candle down and looked up at the sky. She was feeling lonely, while she had made some friends in this strange land watching the brother and sister interact had made her miss her own sisters. "I wish I may, I wish I might have the wish I wish tonight. Please send one of my sisters to me."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:38 pm
Star-Spoken
Usernames: Sabin Duvert, Kamiki
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: NA

Steve Rogers: Captain America:
Nekkid )

Bucky Barnes: The Winter Soldier:
Uncert (optional: Nekkid )

Pregnant Stage:NA
Co Ownership?: NA
Teepees: Sabin / Kamiki

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: Yes

Link to LM or RP: Lifemate

Link to breeding agreement: [ X ]

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid:NA

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Sure!
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Sure!

Throwbacks?: Sure!
---Link to previous Generations:
Both are first gen. ICly, Steve is the son of an angeni & a unicorn
ICly Bucky may have kalona blood - dealer's choice

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Sabin's Kamiki's
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon [CC]

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: CC - not mandatory, certainly, but you're welcome to

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: SURE!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: YESPLS!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: CC
Wintery Markings?: Nah
~~~ Bells? : Nah
~~~ Scarves? : Sure
~~~ Blankets?: Sure
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Nah
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure!

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No thank you
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): None please
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure~
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: CC!
~~~ Lanturns?: Sure!
~~~ Wintery pets?: Absolutely
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Bucky drops off a scale from Steve's armor painted with tiny rabbit paws (thanks, Kobik, for the help) a merging of their two symbols
design
(Sorry not sorry - Kamiki and I got matching tattoos)

Short IC Response: Stevie 'n me, our lives keep intersecting. Time after time, whenever something pulls us apart, we somehow manage to find each other again, over thee years, through trials and changes. I don't want to leave his side again - and it might have taken me too many damn years to realize it, but I'm a better stallion when I'm around him, and I care for him more than just a friend, or even a brother.

We're ready to - well, maybe not settle down really, but focus on our family. Something, well, the spirits have already heard. And I came from a big family, and I always wanted one of my own some day, too. I never thought it would be possible to do that with Steve, but now I can't think of anything better than that.  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:41 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Darkhart
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Darkhart is a stoic loner with a dark and tormented past. A companion to help heal his mental and physical wounds is just what his deceased sister would have wanted for him. He's sure she's looking out for him from the other side...
10 Things I Like: Qilins, Minicorns, Paws, Floof, Scales, Horns, Moon-gazing, Kirins, Unis.
10 Things I Don't Like: Bright colors, Gore, Spiders (Phobia), Bugs, Kalonas, Kelpis, Winds, Seathis, Mers.
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Unintentionally, on his way over to examine the altar, Darkhart left a deep imprint of his paw in the slowly melting snow. In the center of it is a faint bloodstain from a cracked pawpad. Some tufts of his shed fur lay scattered around it.

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: ALL TEH FLOOF!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Sure!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Sure!
Wintery Markings?: Sure.
~~~ Bells? : No.
~~~ Scarves? : No.
~~~ Blankets?: No.
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No.
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure.

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No.
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All.
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure.
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Nope.
~~~ Lanturns?: Sure.
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure.
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Frilly things & holiday themed things.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:44 pm

Breed (first choice): Angeni'corn
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Alicorn (Wind with Uni horn and tail like Astrophel)
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small plushie, made with the help of his familiar, Tariq, and with one of his own star charms attached. ( [Uncert] )
Short IC Response:
Astrophel set the plush down carefully, his dark eyes turning upwards towards the stars. "Look, I know I've probably not been the best person and there are so many others more needy than me, but...I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. A lot. Tariq has been picking on me for it, joking about how out of character that is. But, he helped me make this plush from what I remember about her and..."

He sighed, dropping his head. "If my sister is still out there somewhere. Could you...help me find her? Or help bring her back to me?"  

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:47 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Nekomata
User Image Nekomata
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Hmm- restless. It cannot be helped. My skin itches, longing for a fresh coating of blood from my prey. Just a nibble isn't so bad. I promise not to do any permanent damage. Only a blemish or two." A twitch here and there was given by his dual tails. They always flicked about when the thought of catching something in his mits crossed his mind. If only his father hadn't bound his front limbs so well. He'd be able to capture so many more snacks that way. Sadly, he was sentenced to a lifetime of teeny tiny steps.
10 Things I Like:
- Bird Wings
- Glowing
- Bells
- Japanese Fashion/Items
- Booboos/Gore
- Anything Macabre
- NATURALS
- Usdias
- Gradients
- Sharp Teeth/Fangs
10 Things I Don't Like:
- Baldness
- Anything Overly Girly/Kiddie
- Very Dark Colors
- Polka Dots
- Stamp Markings
- Aquatic Breeds
- Full Body Outfits
- Missing Limbs
- Overly Saturated Colors
- Food Items
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? As the feline looked up to the stars he softly purred. Perhaps not out of hope that this might succeed, but for the satisfaction his offering had brought him. After many attempts Neko had managed to pounce upon a small bird. His weight alone had been means enough to still it's breath, but it took all of his will power not to gobble the critter up then and there. Instead, he thought it would be the perfect offering in hopes of gaining a friend. Someone who can tolerate his bitey nature and undying need to stalk and maul things. He just wanted somebody who didn't leave him if he happened to scratch or sink his teeth into them. He laid the soft little pile of feathers down and gave a half hearted prayer that he would no longer feel abandoned or judged.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff