Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Syn read the response before frowning. Morgan was right. It couldn't be anything but his intuition was rarely wrong. In fact, those same feelings have saved his life a couple of times. He did not want to think about those memories. Nope. ' I suppose you are right. Plus, I noticed a pattern for the killings. All of the victims either worked or lived in those areas. We're the killings within miles of each other or in seperate sectors of the city?' he replied, wanting to make sure he was right before using his computer to check something. He had some time to kill now that the morning and afternoon rush had died down, so he had a not more time to research. He made a mental note to get a laptop when he got the chance so he could do this at home and away from most co-workers and a certain doctor. He leaned back into his seat before deciding to call his teacher and ask her what he had been thinking earlier. If he could find out what type of ceremonial dagger was used, he could figure out what the killer was attempting to do. Oh, gods. He sounded like an investigator! He shook hisnhead laughing to himself at the idea as he waited for his teacher to pick up. When she didn't, he left a message for her to call him back when she could.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:53 pm
User Image

Reading the message, Morgan took a look at his notes before taking a look at the map he had of the city as it shows where the murders took place, {'the killings seem to be in random order, most are a mile apart but others are in other parts of the city'} the evidence weren't matching with what Syn suggested, though a part of Morgan thought about marking the murders from first to last once he gets to his desk. The elevator he was on stopped on the ground floor as he steps out and heads off to his desk, an amused smile came across his face when he noticed how Syn was sounding like an investigator, he has the potential, though it'll also make him like a conspiracy theorist but there wasn't anything wrong with that. Maybe after spending some time under him, Syn might have the potential to become a private investigator, Morgan let out a quiet chuckle before getting back to work.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:22 pm

Syn had instantly realized that his last message had been nonsense after he read Morgan's answer. It sounded more like a conspiracy than actual fact. ' Yeah. I figured that out. Must response was nonsense. Sorry. he replied after a second. 'Also, I don't know why but I have a feeling that I know Ankou but for some reason, my mind just isn't processing who or how. he added in afterthought before placing his phone back into his pocket, stepping to the side just just as someone tried to hug him from behind. It was Dr. Yukimura, his boss and a jerk. "We! Why did you dodge me, honey?" the man whined, pouting slightly. It might have worked on the other nurses and Fiona, but Syn was not like either of them and his charm had to effect on him. "Because you are my boss and I do not flirt with my bosses. It's again at hospital policy, you idiot." Syn replied after a roll of his eyes and a sigh. The other nurses glared at him but he glared right back, causing them to back off. "Plus. I am not interested in you." he added, ignoring the shocked look on the other male's face.

Gods how he wished he could leave and get away from these people. But his shift wasn't over until 6pm so he had a bit to go. "I refuse to believe that. I will make you fall for me, my beauty." Dr. Yukinura said before bounding off to somewhere else. Syn just shook his head, wondering how was this his life?

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:18 pm
User Image

With all his paper work finished, Morgan took a short trip to the top floor where there's an open view café, waving at a few of the regulars and the employees behind the counter as they waved and greeted him, he walked over to the balcony part of the café looking out into the city. Morgan started having flashbacks of his childhood days. Picking up his cell and reading the message Syn sent him, he wrote back. {'Don't pull yourself down, you're at least onto something, I'm sure of it, we just need a clear picture of the whole situation in order to get close.'} sending it, Morgan was at least impressed with Syn's intuition and his helping hand in the case, a barista brought over his usual as he thanked her, taking a sip from his cup of coffee, Morgan can feel the gazes of the other patrons and the barista who brought his coffee. "No I'm not chatting with someone special or anything. They're just helping with the serial killer case, that's all." he said to the barista though she doesn't seem convinced. "Eh, not with that look though, Monk are you hiding something from us?" she said teasingly. Putting his cup down, he savors the flavor before speaking, "Yes Felin, I'm sure I don't have a girlfriend or anything, I don't know what the guys told you but you're all exaggerating." was his reply as the oni woman just chuckled slapping Morgan on the back which caused him to cough a little. "Alright buddy, lemme know if you need anything else okay." she waved as she went back to work.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:22 pm

Syn snorted at the text before deciding to spend the rest of his shift in thd Chidren's Ward. But not before having to go and drop some papers to the hospital morgue. 'Thanks. That's sweet of you to say. I hope you enjoy your day. Talk to you later.' he sent back with a smile before gathering up the files he needed, saving important work before turning off the computer. He grabbed his bag, made sure he had his cellphone and then headed to the basement floor where the morgue was located and operated by Valari, a vampire and his best friend. He used his card key to open the door and then headed inside, carefully balancing the files in his hands and his eyes grew accustomed to the low lighting of the morgue. "Hey, Ri? Are you in here?" he called out as he set the files down on a nearby desk as he awaited a response. He had Valaei had been friends for a while. He had met the vampire on his first day in the city and became fast friends after that. " Hey, little flower." came a smooth voice from behind him. He calmly turned around to find Valaei watching him. "Don't call me that." Syn replied after a moment before shaking his head and gesturing to the files on the desk. "I just came to drop of the files that you wanted. And to check up on you. Nice ro know you're still here." he said with a smile before starting to head back towards the door but he heard a "Thank you." just as he exited to the door. He shivered at the warm air hitting him after being in the morgue. With a shake of his head he headed to the children's ward where he would check on the kids and spend the rest of his shift there. On his way, he wondered what Morgan was up to now.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:45 pm
User Image

From the balcony, the city seems at peace for now in it's own way, still bustling with activity, familiar and oddly noises, the chatter and bickering of the patrons inside the café, everything seemed normal in this city; though as Morgan stood up from his seat leaning close to the railings of the balcony, a silhouette on the roof of the a building just across his, he can feel that person's gaze as they had a stare down. To him, Morgan can feel that person's grin as they can feel his unhappy smile. They stared for almost a couple of minutes before the individual left Morgan's sight.

Clenching his fist on the rail, he only knew that it's the person he's chasing after. Morgan could've done something, but he wouldn't be fast enough to catch him, he only watched as the individual walked away. Frowning from his inability to act quick enough, Morgan sat down on his chair taking a sip from the cup of coffee that was brought to him. The wind blew into the building as his scarf was loosen around his neck. The moment he finished his drink and leaving the fee and tip for Felin to gather, he wished everyone farewell before heading back to work.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:42 pm

Syn was playing with the children, letting his magic create shapes and stored for them while parents looked on in awe. Apparently, they've never met a druid before. Then again, he could not blame them as his race had been extinct for a while now, which is sad as he would never get to know his heritage or those who came before him but it was fine. He had dealt with that a long time ago. With a quiet sigh he leaned back in the chair he had gotten comfortable in as he continued to entertain the little one's. He smiled at thier glee and squeals as it made him very happy. These children were very sick and most of them won't made it to the end of the year, so he would do all he could to make sure that thier their last days were filled with joy in whatever way he could give it. He stayed like that for hours, just sitting and helping. He made a mental note to make sime cookies for the little one's when he returned tomorrow. They cheered when they heard that. He shook his head in amusement as the demonstration went on.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Hi. Quick question Should something start happening between Morgan and Syn or do we wait a few more pages?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:55 pm
User Image

While at his desk and ignoring the chaos that's happening between two officers who're roughhousing between one another, a few other officers were by Morgan's desk chatting with him as he just finished another pile of papers that were brought in. Nothing but a lengthy conversation between him and the other officers even though they talked about the rumors that Morgan has found someone special while on a job, which he corrected them and making them not talk about it any further in which they respect and rather not push it. Though seeing as how Morgan is after that one day, he seemed more open to them even as they tell jokes in which he would sometimes chuckle.

Looking at the time, Morgan checked his phone to find a message from his little brother asking to pick up some groceries at the supermarket once he's done at work. He copied a list he was given as he wrote them down on a separate notepad. The chaos around him lasted a couple of minutes before someone scolded the troublemakers before they could do damage to someone else's desk or the office. Picking up his phone again, he called in to call the families of the previous victims just to check up on them and how they're doing. A few were still mourning but were grateful for the checkup, others picked up but were a bit unhappy, though after talking with Morgan for a bit, their tone changed as they calmed down and appreciated Morgan checking up on them. The families of the 10th and 11th victims were still in grief and calling them now would be unnecessary, he made a note to check up on them when the time is right.

Morgan thought about Syn for a bit as he wonders how the young healer mage is doing after what happened yesterday.

Ooc: Hmm, well something could've happened at the hospital, nothing too big but it'll be noticeable. Perhaps a missing child or someone leaving a severely injured victim in the front of the hospital and bolted outta there before the nurses could react. Morgan would be on call since he's also part of a team that deals with these kind of investigations.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:32 pm

Syn was just about to finish up at the Chidren's Ward when he heard a commotion in the hallway. He paused what he was doing, which happened to be tucking a small, bkue-haired girl in for her nap, before telling the little one to go sleep as he went to see what was going on. As he got closer, he noticed that it was a couple and they seemed very distressed about something. He caught the words "missing..." and wondered if a child had disappeared. "Excuse me, but what's going on?" he asked, butting in as he saw the parents were getting more and more stressed. The nurse talking to them were of no help. "Our little one, Sai has gone missing." the woman said, a red-haired elf. "What?!" he said, shocked as all.the kids were watched so as to be near them if they got into trouble. A lost child, especially an elf child, is not funny. The man, the elf's husband seemed just as upset and was working himself up into anger. "Okay. I am going to have to ask you to calm down, please. You're upsetting the other patrons." he said, his voice gentle and calm. He needed to call Morgan about this. He did not feel comfortable about a child wandering around this hospital. Or worse. No. He could not think about it. "I know a detective who can help. Just stay here and I will call him, okay?" he added in that same soothing manner as the parents nodded before holding each other.

He then pulled out his phone and sent a message to Morgan. "Morgan. I hate to bother you if you are busy, but a child has gone missing here at the hospital. A young boy by the name of Sai. I need you to.get here as soon as you can.' was what he sent. He also left a voicemail just in case. Gods, he hoped the little one was okay.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:48 pm
User Image

Hearing his phone go off from a voicemail, Morgan listened to the message while getting a cup of water from a cooler. A worried expression could be seen on his face as he informs a few of the officers nearby, but not wanting to cause a scene at the hospital, Morgan asked one officer to come with him while the others head up to the hospital's security room to check surveillance once they've arrived. Texting back to Syn and telling him that he's on his way, Morgan and a couple other officers got ready, taking two squad cars to the hospital with only the lights flashing.

It didn't took them too long to arrive, killing the flashing lights once they've reached the hospital. A few eyes were drawn but the officers just gave a reassuring smile as if it's nothing to worry about, two officers headed up to the security room while Morgan and another officer went on to look for Syn and the child's parents up in pediatrics. A short while later, Morgan and the officer arrived, as they see the worried parents and Syn, "I got your message Syn, tell me what happened." he whispered as some kids have fallen asleep.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:49 am

Syn was calmly waiting with the parents, well the father as the mother had to be sedated after reaching best hysteria. Thought he really could not blame her as he xhukd had gone missing and no one had seen how or where. He found that just a tad bit suspicious and he did not like that feeling. He all but sighed with relief when he saw the officers arrive as well as Morgan. He actually had to fight the urge to hug the other man before mentally slapping himself to get himself together. "Well, I was tucking in one of the little girls for her nap when I heard t the commotion outside in the hall." he started, a frown forming on his face. "That's when i noticed the couple and they were very upset that Sai, thier son wasn't in his room when they went to visit him. Which is strange since a least one nurse is always nearby just in case the child needs something." He added, shaking his head. "Something about this is not right, Morgan. A child doesn't up and disappear and I am sure someone would notice him if he was wandering around but no one had seen him." He finished, running a hand through his hair absentmindedly in thought. "Plus, only the parents and staff had access to this floor." he added in once again.

F-XylilShrink

Occ  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:28 pm
User Image

Listening to what Syn said, Morgan took note as he asks the other officer beside him to check up on the other officers who're in the security room, the officer nodded as he heads off to the corner to use the radio. Morgan can tell how worried Syn is as he pats the young healer's shoulder to reassure him that they'll find Sai. "For you to be brave and calm in situations like this, most people would panic and stir up more problems." patting Syn on the back as he asks that they all head for Sai's room so that Morgan can start his examination of what or how the child disappeared without anyone noticing him.

Once in the room, Morgan looked around cupping his chin, he'd check places where a child might hide in case they're just playing a little game of hide-and-seek, noting that in some cases, a child would've fallen asleep. Not being able to find Sai in any known hiding spots, Morgan began to study the room as he stood at the doorway, looking into the room. Parents and staff only had access to this floor as Syn mentioned as Morgan used that to picture someone posing as either a parent or staff. The officer came back as he reported that no one came in or out of the room before the parents found their kid missing, Morgan went on to check the camera in the hall. He came back not looking like it was a good realization, "The camera has been tampered with, someone used an illusion spell, I'll notify the station to send out a possible APB for Sai, he might've been kidnapped, I don't know, for now I'll need you all to stay calm." reassuring everyone in the room that he and the officers with him will find Sai no matter what.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:46 pm

Syn looked at him. "Yes. I have to be. Getting angry doesndoesn't help anyone in the long run. Though when I find out who dared kidnapped a defenseless child, I'm going to kick thier asses." he replied in a eerily calm voice, his blue eyes all blue glowing with his magic. He watched as Morgan did his thing before remembering something. "Morgan. I have a picture of him. Will that help?" he asked, reaching into his dress pocket and pulling out a photo of Sai. His parents gave it to me to help." he added as he help out the photo to the detective while wondering if one of the staff was involved. God, he hoped not. Then again, it was possible. He made a call to his vampire friend and asked him to be on the lookout of a shady or suspicious looking person with a child with them. He made sure to send a pic to Valari before returning his attention to what was going on around him.

He hsd a vague sense that the boy was still in the hospital as patients wear a medical bracelet with a chip on it just in case a patient gets lost or something. He made sure to let Morgan and the officers know that as well as he wanted to be a part of this case despite not being an officer or a detective.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:32 pm
User Image

"Mmhmm." confirming what Syn said as a part of Morgan also didn't wanna get on the young healer mage's bad side, Morgan thought for a second as he studied the photo of Sai and with the information Syn provided, it would be more useful in finding the little elf, Morgan had the officer check back with the others in the security room to start locating Sai through the bracelet trackers. Thinking for a few moments, Morgan checked the medical board for who was in charge of watching over Sai reaching through the information. The board was erased recently, possibly when the shift changed as he turned to Syn, "Who was his last nurse before the shift change? I'd like to ask what they did last before exiting his room." he asked hoping that whatever the last nurse did before changing their shift would help him in a way. "Sometimes when someone uses an illusion spell, certain things would be done to activate the spell or trigger them when a certain task has been done, the nurse may not be responsible for the spell, but they might've unknowingly triggered it as someone else might've set it up beforehand." He informed Syn that it may/may not be a staff member and that he's not accusing any of the staff members for potentially kidnapping a child.

Morgan thought to himself for a bit as he feel like something is off as well, guessing from how Syn is behaving, Morgan began knocking on the walls from top to bottom as if checking for something that most couldn't really see or notice.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:26 pm

Syn looked at Morgan then at the board. It had definitely been erased and in a hurry. He blinked as he thought about it. "Odd. Ah. Nurse Sage was the one who was supposed to be supervising the kids during the afternoon shift which was around the time Sai disappeared. And now that you mentioned it, I haven't seen her around but she was in charge of watching Sai, according to his father. "he replied after a minute. Nurse Sage was always so practical and always kept an eye on the little one's. Especially Sai. "I hope nothing happened to her. But if she's not here then she usually hangs out in the staff lounge two doors down. You might find her there, Morgan." he added as he watched the detective check the room for anything. What was he looking for? He was about to ask when he heard a hollow clang from the wall by the window where Morgan had been knocking on. He curiously went to the wall, placing his hands on it and using his magic to see what was going on.

Vines started to appear, stretching along the one spot until they found something. A secret door. Damn. "Ym, Morgan...you may want to see.this..." He called out to the detective, worry in his voice.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: I am being too random?  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas