Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Savage Clan

Back to Guilds

Family RP 

Tags: Savage, Clan, Family, Mystery, Drama 

Reply The Savage Clan
In the castle [Central Lands] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:33 pm
User ImageInoita smiled as she looked around them. “I love lilies Erendriel, you know this.” She said softly as she let go of him to stretch and look around reaching her hand out and downward, she touched the flower crowns. “how did you keep this a secret?” she asked looking right at him the emotions swimming behind her eyes in a fast pattern, astonishment, awe, joy, before it settled to utter calmness she felt at ease here, like she wanted to stay forever. “Eren... you know just how to make your old aunt happy.” She said softly her plump lip in a full smile as she glanced to him.

User Image
Biting her lip Orixana wrapped her arms around him feeling how close she was to tears. Dizzy... we shouldn’t.. It’s not proper. She spoke silently yet she didn’t let him go, afraid he would disappear again if she did. It had hurt so much when he had left, and then her brother had brought her the news that he had a new lover. Was he engaged now? Or had they married? She bit her lip as she pondered on this. It made sense that he had left the estate for a woman, became a blacksmith to provide for a family.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:50 pm
User Image
⚔️Erendriel⚔️

"Old? Ye must've forgotten that we are the same age." Eren picked up a couple and placed them in her hair. "Its my job to keep you happy. If I don' look after you, who will?" He teased. Eren smiled as he saw all the emotions pass through her eyes. "Ye know ye don' have to hide what you feel here. Nobody can find us here. I learned a new trick to suppress our presences."

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Screw being proper." Dizzy said with a raised eyebrow. "If you cant be yourself with the people who love you then what's the point?" He placed a hand gently on her cheek, caressing it lightly. Dizzy looked down into her eyes. His own eyes shining bright with various emotions and questions. "Maybe you need a reminder..." Dizzy started to lean in close to her. He stopped and shook his head. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't..." Dizzy sighed and just hugged her again, needing to just feel her close again.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:17 pm
User Image
Orixana moved away from his embrace and looked down onto her feet. Dizzy.. we shouldn’t.. I shouldn’t be so close.. your.. she would be mad if she knew. She said softly damning herself that the tears were about to spill before she took off and ran out from the library and down the halls, her guard hurrying after her.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:27 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

She? My? Dizzy stood there confused. What was she talking about? Who would get mad? Her mother? "Orixana...why do you always run?" He asked the air as he stood in the empty library. Someone else had to know why she was so upset and what she was talking about. Dizzy sighed. He knew that he had to meet with his mother before it got too late. "Priorities. I'll speak with mother, maybe she will know something. Before I go back home, I will settle this thing between Orixana and me once and for all." He clenched his fists and smote his chest, making a promise to himself before he left out in search of his mother.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:05 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique sighed as she left the rose garden. "Honestly, they could be anywhere. I am pretty sure they are no longer on the estate. If they wanted to be found, they would have been found by now. Knowing my daughter, if she doesn't want anyone to know where she is, she will NOT let her presence be known. Eren is with her so she HAS to come back." Monique explained to the group of guards who were frantically looking around for any sign of Inoita.

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dizzy sat there holding his youngest stepsister as she relaxed and reclined in his lap. "Ma...I just don't get it! I could feel how much she wanted to be with me. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that she still loves me, but she ran out saying something like 'she wouldn't like it if she knew'. Who is she talking about? Inoita? You? Grandma?" He sat there frustrated to no end, bouncing his newest sibling on his knee which caused her endless delight.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Kimmi shrugged. "Love, I wish I could help you. I really do. However, I have no idea who she could be talking about or why. I CAN tell you that it isn't me. I have no problem at all with you persuing her. Just know that she is royal and there will be certain things expected of her all the time and the spotlight will be on her at all times. Just...try talking to her again I guess." Kimmi said thoughtfully. "Actually...let me talk to her first. I'm your mother, but I was young once." She teased. "Watch Isabella for me and I'll go find her." Kimmela said as she stood up and stretched before she exited the room.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:40 am
User Image
Orixana sat in an alcove looking out the window in one of the many corridors her guard standing a few feet away, she had a sad look over her as she thought about what had happened in the library. Dizzy was well he was Dizzy, he was everything to her but now he was someone else’s and she had to let go. She knew her brother was trying to set up a courtship for her without their family getting involved.

User Image
Haemir walked behind Monique before he spoke up. “But your highness, we were to not loose sight of the young queen ever in case she was attacked by the radicals again. That was the order from your lord husband, the king and our commander in chief.” He said looking like he had failed his orders and mission. The other guards around them nodded some remembering their orders and what had happened last time Inoita had been attacked. “Leirin is doing the right thing that is outside the estate looking for them.” He sooner added wondering why he had not done the same, oh how disappointed his church would be at him also for loosing sight of Inoita.

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:57 am
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique smiled and shook her head. "If that is the case, you should have known the moment Eren came that they were going to leave." She looked at the disappointment on his face and her amethyst eyes softened. "Listen, it's not your fault. She has done this since she was small. Imagine being a mother and suddenly your child is no longer in your arms or standing in front of you. She will be back. I'm sure she just needed a moment alone. It's better that she takes a break from everyone every now and again. Eren is well able to protect her. Just go back to your post and wait. She will show up where you last saw her."

[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

After a few minutes of searching the halls, Kimmela saw Orixana's guard and then Orixana. She felt her heart break for the young girl. So much was demanded of her from such a young age. When she finally found love, it was snatched from her and a pile of responsibility was thrown in its place. Kimmi knew all too well how that felt. Quietly, she approached the young lady. "Orixana, can we talk for a moment, love?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:23 am
User Image
Orixana looked up to her aunt and nodded before she moved over. ofcourse aunt Kimmi. She spoke with a soft smile and scolded her features.

User Image Haemir nodded before he walked away again to return to where they had disappeared from. that youngling is what leads the highness into trouble he thought to himself. As he stood where they had disappeared from Leirin stepped out of the shadows and shook his head. They had the same assignment but different employers. Leirin never spoke of his past to the other guards or anyone really. He just was there and had risen in ranks until Inoita’s son had put her on guard duty.

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:31 am
[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Kimmela sat beside the young woman with grace. She crossed her long legs and leaned back against the wall. "You look pale, darling. I do hope you aren't pushing yourself too hard. As next in line, I know things can get a bit hectic, but you cant forget to take care of yourself. If you don take care of you, then you wont be able to care for your people." She sounded wise. It was like she was talking from experience. "Also, fake smiles dont work on me dearest. Your mother always masked her true feelings. Why are you so sad, hun? You know you can talk to me about anything. It stays between me and you."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:06 am
User ImageInoita blinked as he kissed her forehead before he ported them back. a** their feet touched the grass of the gardens she glanced above his arm and out towards the mayhem of guards looking around. She saw her son standing in the middle ordering them around as if he was their ruler. “Thank you Eren” She whispered as she untangled from their hug and straightened her dress before she put her hair ornament back. She smiled slightly as she felt the lilies he had stuck to her hair a light blush dusting her cheeks before she scolded her feature back to be neutral. She spoke with a loud authoritative voice. “Back to your posts soldiers. There is nothing to worry about.” Her voice stilled the mayhem before the guards started to walk back mumbling about drills.

Inoita took a deep breath as Aefir turned to them and started walking there. He looked rather mad at them.

User Image Aefir looked up as he heard his mothers voice, oh so mad he was that the little.. child had taken her out with no regards for her safety, what if something had happened?? He walked towards them looking madder with each step. Everyone got everything that should be his. His sister had a royal title, Erendriel his little cousin, he fumed as he thought that word, had his mothers attention and got everything he wanted without even trying for it. What was he? A Nobody, a simple commander with no real authority in the army, he had to serve under his uncle a man who didn't even deserve to be in the royal estate, a commoner. Aefir had a noble birth at least, his mother was the oldest child of the king and queen, the high commander post should be his by right of ranks, and his cousin he was just as dirty as his father and got everything by just smiling.

As Aefir reached them he spoke up hiding his own thoughts. “Mother do you know how irresponsible that was`?? How worried you made grandmother and grandfather?? How worried we all became?? You should know better than to just leave not even taking a guard with you.” He started scolding his mother who just stood there.

Inotia sighed as she looked at her son before she spoke again. Aefir, Erendriel was with me, he is soon a commander just as you are. He is more than capable of protecting me and he helped me respond to a urgent call. It was such an emergency that we did not have the time to call for any back up from the barracks.

Aefir glared towards Erendriel before he turned to his mother again. Mother you knwo your not supposed to dismiss your guards, me and grandfather gave you two for a reason. you could be attacked at anytime while outside unprotected, and noone would want the dear Erendriel injured in line of duty even if it was protecting you. He spoke up again. Inoita was about to respomnd as he held up his hand to stop her. I know that he is techincally my equal in the army but mother waht if you had been kidnapped and he killed? maybe its better for you to stay inside for the rest of the day to ensure grandmother and grandfatehr that you are safe? you did miss your meeting with them anyhow. He said with a sigh.

User Image
Orixana sighed as she looked at her aunt before she glanced towards the guard. I don’t want this aunty.. I want to be able to be who I am not what people expect, I want to choose who I marry, not marry who ever gets picked for me. She started as she looked at her own feet. She soon spoke up again. Did.. did Dizzy really forget about me and marry someone else?? I saw him earlier.. in the library and I just wanted to hold him and kiss him again.. but it would be wrong.. I can’t do that especially if he is happy.. he after all left because he found someone and didn’t want me anymore.. She confessed looking up at her aunt the smile long gone the pale worn young woman with a lot of worry and sadness looked at her aunt.

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:46 am
User Image
⚔️Erendriel⚔️

Erendriel felt a slight smirk rise on his lips. Right. He's supposedly still a child and not someone who is as old as Inoita. Nobody else in the family knew the secret that the twins had except Inoita. Eren looked Aefir in the eyes. "I understand yer mad but ye need to watch yer tone. Yer not speakin' to some child. She's the high goddess and yer mother." He moved to step in front of Inoita, his blueish green eyes hardening. "Ye need to learn yer place an' respect hers. Or ye'll find yerself on me list."

[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Kimmela listened to the young lady and felt a thousand memories flash before her eyes. "If you don't want this, then talk to Inoita about it. She understand what it feels like to be forced to do something you dont want to do. As for Dizzy..." She smiled. "I'm pleased to announce that he is NOT married. He was actually in the room just now wondering what happened." She touched her hand lightly. "He is still head over heels in love with you still."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:15 am
User Image
Orixana looked up at her aunt. Before she spoke. It’s not mother I am afraid of offending.. She tries to give me as much breaks as I need. She said softly before she heard the news about Dizzy, she then furrowed her brows he wasn’t married? But.. he left to get married and be with who he loved? That’s what he said happened. That Dizzy didn’t love me anymore and left to be happy.. She said silently her big eyes looking at her aunt tears still threatening to fall. Had she been lied to all these years`?

User Image Aefir waved his hand in front of Inoita using what little magi he had and sent her to her room. With a silent promise to seek her out and a mental order to Leirin to go watch over her. He then turned to his young cousin. “Yes she is my mother, the High goddess Inoita, the Queen Lady of the west. She knows better than to leave without a word even if it is an emergency. And I think I know just who that emergency was, young cousin. Perhaps it would better if you stayed away from her so she could do her actual jobs?” he asked his green eyes glowing as he looked down at Erendriel. He was not scared of ending up on anybody’s list. Erendriel is just a spoiled brat after all getting what ever he wanted. “Perhaps you should go to your father and explain why you dismissed the guards around a high value target to then go out putting her at risk? Would you do the same to any of your sisters?” He asked instead before he turned to walk away. “Remember this Erendriel without your parents you are nothing, you would have nothing without them. Don’t distract my mother again.” He hissed out as he started to walk off.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:36 am
User Image
⚔️Erendriel⚔️

Erendriel growled angrily after Aefir. He had to remember who he was. He wasn't just anybody. Maybe he should go into his true form? That would teach Aefir. He sighed. And it would break his mother's heart to take his full true form. Eren walked off to the training grounds to let off some steam.

[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Kimmela tilted her head to the side. "No darling. I dont know who told you he was married but I can guarantee you that he is not nor ever has been married." Kimmi raised an eyebrow. "If you arent worried about your mother then who are you worried about offending? Who wouldnt want you to be happy? I can see it. You arent happy in your current state. You should be allowed to finally be happy and do what makes you happiest."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:54 am
User Image
Orixana nodded some. Mother would say the same, it’s draining for her to be under tight guard also. She said silently she bit her lip wondering if she could tell her aunt everything. She glanced towards her guard again and sighed. If the goal means everyone me included is happy then you must work to get there.. right? She asked looking at her aunt. even if it means suffering during the road? Orixana was suffering bad from what she was going trough. She was suffering thinking about what she would have to go trough also, the path was far from ending even if she was now next inline and had her mother back, her brother was a commander of the army. And best of all her mother was around doing her best to help her. It all was like Aefir had promised her when they ran away she should be able to sacrifice a small thing like love for that she knew it deep inside yet it hurt so much.

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:03 pm
[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

"Sure. We all have to fight for what we want. If it is worth having, sometimes you have to fight for it. But let me ask you something: did you run away from a life of imprisonment to live another life trapped in a box?" Kimmi smiled. "You left to find happiness. If you aren't happy then you haven't reached your true destination yet." A smirk crossed her face. "I think your true destination is in the east sunroom bouncing a toddler."

The Savage Clan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff