Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Main Events - PRIZES!!! pg 33 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:19 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Nanogg Breckt
My team is: Teal
My talent category is: Song
My choice is: B) Jet as fast as you can through the trees

Current Score: 3

Well, he hadn't fallen on his a**, and he could have sworn that he'd heard cheering. He bet his lusus was pleased -- she did like chaos and randomness, after all. Anyway, it seemed that "go for it" was the right option! Nanogg really didn't have a choice in the matter, though, as he straightened himself out and saw, before him, a forest. <******** the forest.

"When dragons flew in envy, to catch in their flight, // that which would make giants shiver?" he sang, maneuvering around the snowfield, daring the forest to come closer, which it did, because of gravity.

"Shall I tell you a story of a golden night, // the moons bright in the sky," he 'asked,' as he entered the treeline. He hunkered down, all of his focus on getting through the forest as fast as possible. Wind whipped his hair, his clothes, his warm yellow jacket, and whistled through his horns as he tried to master the skis and not strike one of the trees.

"Shine on a symbol of bloody might," he said, continuing almost on autopilot. His voice beat out the rhythm of his heart and breath -- not unlike a forge song. A song of concentration. Perhaps, also, of nonsense.

"To which," he continued, finishing the stanza as he exited the woods, "The mountains only sigh?"  
DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:24 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Rutaca Spuode
My team is: Orange
Yesterday's Total: 6, using Ice Chunks
Damage: 3
Repair: 1
New Total: 4

Building Material for Tomorrow: Ice Chunks

Keionx couldn't blame someone for bashing up her snow shelter. Such shelters were not meant to be coddled, just built, repaired, used, maintained, and then abandoned. That was, after all, just the way of things.

That said, she would at least try to keep it up for the duration of Bloodfest. That was the sport, after all, and she aimed to do her best.

As she always did.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:28 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Nanogg Breckt
Yesterday's Total: 8, using sparkly snow
Damage: -3-2= 5
Repair: +4+2 = 6
New Total: 9

Building Material for Tomorrow: Sparkly snow

Nanogg returned to find that his imp sculpture structure was badly -- BADLY -- damaged. But that just meant that he could replace all the old crappy snow with sparkly snow, and really refine the features. It was an opportunity, not a loss.

He showed the glittering result to Mari, and upon her approval, put one of her shiny object toys -- a gift from Se'lune (and a rare example of something that wasn't a 'gift') in the raised head part of the shelter. Good - it was suitable for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:49 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Acteon Lyalle
My team is: Blue
My choice is: A

Current Score: 4

It worked out great going through the blue path, their voice amplified and changed by having to work twice as hard to get through. Extra points! They beamed widely, lazily sticking a tongue out as they continued to ski down the hills. They never really thought about this before, how much air was sucked out of their lungs by going this fast - but they had a moment to catch their breath, focusing on their movement.

Copses of trees came up and since they weren't a necessary part of the event, Acteon was going to avoid that garbage. No need to work hard when you can work smart. They swerved to try and avoid the mass of trees, so they didn't have to work on avoiding them as they sang another song for the judges. Hope they liked pop music done in varying styles of singers they could emulate!

"Hey! I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe~" Acteon belted with a laugh. They loved this one, sure everyone else would too. Sliding down the hill at full speed, singing and wiggling in their coat. "It's hard to look right at you baby but here's my number, so call me maybe~"

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:51 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Cerpin Sugall
My team is: Purple
My choice is: C

Current Score: 2

Was that Tevini skiing through the course? Cerpin couldn't believe his eyes! He hadn't expected the redblood to actually participate in this. It was more her speed to spectate unless there was a way to get food or equipment from playing. He immediately steered his skis towards her and cleared his throat before launching into song to startle and annoy her.

"One way or another, I'm gonna find ya-" He grinned, volume rising the closer he got to her like the natural douchebag he was, "I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya!" Doing a series of unintentionally complicated turns and spins, he was quite a spectacle spiraling out of control around the poor redblood with mischief glowing in his eyes.

"I'm gonna meet ya- I'll meet ya!" He laughed as his eyes met and locked with hers. He was not going to miss the chance to watch Tevini wipe out in the snow if it was right in front of him. What? She was cute when she blushed!

Doutei

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:54 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Cerpin Sugall
My team is: Purple
Yesterday's Total: 10
Damage: 1
Repair: 0
New Total: 9

Building Material for Tomorrow: Sparkly Snow

It looked like the vandals that had torn through the rest of the lots had skipped over his or ran out of steam before reaching it. Cerpin didn't mind, that made his work a lot easier. There was little damage to his skyscraper and he decided to spend his time here dreaming up how to expand it next. There were too many tourists and distractions keeping him from focusing on building it up further right now.

"Oh hey, lookin' good." He complimented his neighbor's design, or perhaps the troll themselves, with a sly smirk. He didn't know snow or ice very well, having lived in the desert all of his life, but maybe he could watch how others were handling it so he'd do better once he finally got to work.

After a half hour, he stopped sketching and scribbling ideas. He was going to have to buy a lot more glowsticks for this to work. And a bunch of strong wire cables. Off to the store!

Yamashii

DraconicFeline rolled 3 100-sided dice: 36, 94, 60 Total: 190 (3-300)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:30 pm
Psykgi was going to catch another snowflake. She really was.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:31 pm
VOID  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 2 100-sided dice: 70, 80 Total: 150 (2-200)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:33 pm
Running around catching snowflakes -- there really was nothing purer, was there? Powerful memories of doing exactly that, followed by her lusus, catching them with her, making sure she didn't get culled in the process...

Such nice memories.

And then one landed on her tongue.

(190-150=40)  
DraconicFeline rolled 1 100-sided dice: 32 Total: 32 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:34 pm
Psykgi ran as fast as she could, tongue out. And, by some miracle, she had enough to score.

It wasn't much, but it was victory.

(190-150=40-32= cool  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:21 pm
Mera made her way back up the slopes. She wasn't sure why. Maybe the driving need to show her commitment? Or the fact that she had done surprisingly well? She had no idea. But if she hadn't made a fool of herself, then there wasn't so much to worry about.

Though she had felt a bit like a fool with how hard the coordination turned out to be on the first run. But that, that feeling, was nothing new at this point in her life. Again, she had done pretty well for herself... So it couldn't have been that bad, in the end.

On this run, she thought to maybe try something in the flapper style? Somehow? Something fun. Sophisticated dancing would probably look ridiculous in the efforts of skiing at the same time. She might as well try to keep it light.

Finally, Hemera's turn. She took a breath, and let herself be pushed. She started on her way down. Not too long after, she caught sight of something unexpected coming up on the path. Trees, right in the way! Her way! Mera needed to figure out what to do, fast. She chose to duck and weave, see if she could mitigate the damage.

Hivestuck

My name is: Hemera Moachm
My talent category is: Dance
My choice is: C

Current Score: 3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:22 pm
Aw beans. She played it a little too safe. Even the fireworks weren't enough? Wander sighed. She'd have to try harder, then. A different route tonight. She could do that! Wander had to believe in herself. And the first run hadn't been too bad. So maybe harder routes could be okay, too!

The orangeblood got herself all pumped up. She planned it all out: when to start singing, fancy moves, fireworks, the whole thing. And she figured she might be able to tell when there was about to be a harsh turn, too. She had to be on guard for those! Yeah. Yeah, it might all work out okay after all. She might even impress the judges like she did Odette way back when!

She eased her way on down from the top of the course. Start singing...now! "Bands they make her dance apocalyptic now!"

But she didn't expect what came next during her run.

Something that hadn't been in her way before.

A roller coaster ride was expected all the way down, yes, but trees? That was just dangerous! She wasn't prepared for that! Without a second thought, she swooced around the tree cluster, and kept singing. Hopefully she wouldn't stutter...

Hivestuck

My name is: Pennie Teller (Wander Oudini)
My choice is: A

Current Score: 1

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:24 pm
He went down so fast, so hard last night! Guo loved it. Clearly, he had to go again. He could keep workshopping his routine until he looked like a badass. No problem. There had to be a few ways to incorporate his knives. The real question was if he could get away with threatening gestures or not. The military already had been on his a** for stupid reasons. Who knew what hoity-toity judges might think. Especially if they were, god forbid, lowbloods. Those sad sacks thought all highbloods were bad. Might call the drones on him like total wieners.

But he had time to work it all out. Tonight was another test run, and he'd keep striving to see what was working for him. So far he knew that he had to find a balance of fast and loose as well as the performance aspect of this shindig.

As he prepared to try something different, something different came at him instead. Guouli just grinned. An interesting surprise. Maybe not that much of a surprise? Mountains did usually have thickets on the side of them. He just had to figure out what to do about it.

A mental flash went through his thinkpan, showing him cutting at the trees. Hell yeah! Perfect. He leaned in, picking up speed. The bark wasn't going to know what hit it.

Hivestuckxx

My name is: Guouli Pyrero
My team is: Blue
My talent category is: Weapons Handling
My choice is: D

Current Score: 2

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:56 pm
Ah. Hm. With all the attention from the trolls coming through, came a lot...of damage. She should have seen that coming. Perhaps trying to look good so early would do more harm than good. Mera felt a bit disappointed, coming out and seeing her trampled ice hive. She could only suppose that it was a learning experience. Her design and sewing efforts weren't always perfect on the first try, either. For now, she decided to play it a bit safer. She patched her hive up, packed the snow, and just made it a regular old hut. Mera would just have to make it pretty later.

Hivestuck

My name is: Hemera Moachm
Yesterday's Total: 8
Damage: 2 +2 = 4
Repair: 2
New Total: 6

Building Material for Tomorrow: Plain Ol Ice Chunks

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:59 pm
When Wander came in, she couldn't find her ice hive. That alone started to worry her. After a couple of seconds, noticing some familiar hives that had been near her own, she realize...

Ohhhhh noooo! All her hard work! Gone! Why were trolls allowed to walk all over the hives?! She almost went onto her knees. She almost cried. It felt so mean-spirited... That people would just do that.

If she tried again, it would just be trampled again.

But if she didn't...

She sniffled. Playing it safe hadn't helped. So why not experiment? If it really didn't matter anyway?

Hivestuckxx

My name is: Pennie Teller (Wander Oudini)
Yesterday's Total: 4
Damage: 6
Repair: 2
New Total: 2

Building Material for Tomorrow: Frigid Water

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers