Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Why are people so against real person slash? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RPS = good?
  Yes.
  No.
  Don't know/don't care/wtfred etc.
View Results

Blaz

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:39 pm
kyomuffins
I love RPS.

I even slash boys in my classes.

And its hot.

Hahah I do the same thing. 'cept I actually try to bribe my guy friends to grope each other. I find live action bettter than just watching a cartoon/anime. It makes it all seem more real to me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:54 pm
I have a story to go with this, One of my friends, is a homophobic yaoi fan and I have a friend who is gay, when she met him she didn't know though he talked of Yaoi a lot and how much he likes it. Then she called me one day and asked if he was really gay, I told her yes and she freaked out, luckily I got her to understand things and set her on the path to being non-homophobic, I was very proud of myself too.  

Fuka the great

Sheenagami

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:39 pm
... real person slash is hawt! XD.... too bad most of my guy friends don't indulge my likin of it! XD BWAHAH!... >.o  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:31 pm
Sheenagami
... real person slash is hawt! XD.... too bad most of my guy friends don't indulge my likin of it! XD BWAHAH!... >.o
...wait, MOST?!

None of mine do crying  

Yo_Landa

Foxy Grampa

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:50 pm
Just because I don't like slashing every thing that moves and has a p***s doesn't mean I'm homophobic. o___o;;

I'm the type of person who doesn't feel comfortable thinking about real people as a sexual object; especially those who I have to have contact with daily or even less. It may be just my age, but it's how it is so far. <_<;

Then again, most of the boys I know are not that super great looking....

*whoajusthadanimageoftwoguysI'vehadcrushesonkissing...*

Hm.

o xo;;; ... Hm.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:37 am
To each their own is my personaly beliefe in this type of his question. Like it's been stated it's a matter of opinon I personal like real boy slash >> could be cause I'm a boy myself but I don't know. But anyway like foxy says I have a hard time seeing people as sexual objects so I don't go around pairing off random guys neutral Personaly I know how it feels to be treated like an object by fans part of the reason I'm home schooled now actaully >> *note to all boys who like boys don't ever tell your closest yaoi fantic gal-pal your single in a school with a closed mined student base *shudders* >> the eviliness that will be fall you will be must horrible mew! crying  

Sora Lavellan

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Sheenagami

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:37 pm
Yo_Landa
Sheenagami
...wait, MOST?!

None of mine do crying

yeah! i have a couple friends who are gay or bi.... and some that just are.... promiscuous! XD lol! which means they joke around like that.... but then again i do the same wit me girl friends! XD sometimes.... i kno i'm a perv! XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:12 pm
I don't see what's so wrong with it
I think it's quite smexy
heart

Miss Sinsational

Yamichan2

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:36 pm
I do not mind slashing charectors. or actual gay people. But any REAL person who is not gay shouldn't be slashed.
And I wouldn't watch my friends doing it so I wont slash them either
Actually that thought is kinda gross. There is only one of my friends I might like to be around in such a situation, but (a) she is female and (b) I would want to be her partner and (c) she almost was more than a friend...  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:13 am
I like the real thing... O:
It's better? Wouldn't you say?  

DeniedUltraSex

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

meiyun

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:46 pm
I don't know why, but I don't have a problem with it ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:04 pm
Real men happen to ussually be less atractive than their anime counter parts.
Anime yaoi can put extreamly attractive men into any situation one desires.

[.Arion.]

cowwwcowww

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:12 pm
Maybe it could because yaoi and shounen-ai have a story line where slash doesn't realy have one.....? (I havn't seen any slash so correct me if I am wrong)  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:45 am
I'm cool with it. After watching The Lord of the Rings, I actually wished Viggo Mortensen and Orlando Bloom were really a couple. They're so close and affectionate in public. Not to mention the amount of RPS I've been reading about them.
heart  

Zachravel

popopbubblegum

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:37 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items