Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[MINI-META] Return: Outside the Hive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:59 pm
      User Image
      Kerras Farron

The other two trolls did not appear to share Kerras' sense of wonder or curiosity. Eiylas pounced on the tealblood, recruiting Floren to back her up. Mystified and a little incredulous, Kerras made a face at their response, but did as the two asked. They dropped the mushroom into the baggy, looking a little forlorn, then cleaned their hands using one of the cleansing wipes Floren offered. Plants and fungi had never been considered dirty before.

They had little room to talk as one of adult bluebloods on the scene began to brief the volunteers on their mission. He claimed that only trolls possessed the psychic energy needed to produce a ghost but... well, just because no one had seen a ghost from another living creature did not mean they could not exist. Halfway through the spiel, Kerras' mind began to wander. They nodded along half-heartedly, only perking up when the explanation showed clear signs of coming to an end. Both of their new companions however seemed vested in what the blueblood had to say. They looked down to their podling in the hopes of sparking conversation, but it napped at their feet, blowing a gentle bubble of sap.

Thankfully Kerras was saved a moment later, by a loud, boisterous voice that sounded all too familiar. When they looked up, they saw none other than Quella Fehtan. Their eyes widened as they regarded her with awe, even as she received a light strike between her horns. She looked so cool. So tall too! Kerras guessed that the top of her horns might even have past the Grove Warden's knees.

Hopping up and down in the hopes that they would catch her lookstub, Kerras waved at the blueblood. “Oyyy!” As she looked over, Kerras rushed to meet her, knocking over their substitute lusus in the process. It tumbled forward with a yelp and a grumble. “You came!” they said, a little breathlessly. If Quella was here, that meant that their instincts had been right. This was a chance at adventure.

“That was clever, even if he wasn't a ghost.” At least someone thought so.

nepsah

Skyli Peep

buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:23 pm
User Image Avvisi Quills

Avvisi looked over her shoulder, to where Makkah had gone running off to. "Ill be right back," She said, giving Kwelin and Philip a sparkling smile. "Dont go off doing stuff without a camera, okay?" Avvisi said, wishing she had brought more than just her own photo taking device. Philip and Kewlin would be the perfect ones to help get good pictures with. She had a better team than Glamis could ever have!

But, there was something she had to do first.

The tealblood went the way she thought Makkah had gone, and looked around. She heard faint sad noises, and the tealblood frowned. She hoped it wasn't her friend. It was. Avvisi felt terrible. "Makkah?" Avvisi said, tentatively, unsure if the highblood wanted company for solitude. "Hey, um, im setting up the perfect investigation team..." Avvisi said, reaching out to the purpleblood. "But, its missing its "cool kid"." She smiled, "Cant have a group without that essential role!"

tenaciousgadabout

Yamashii

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:41 pm
Makkah groaned loudly into RatDad's fur. She was so dumb, following her friend everywhere like a spaz. She nestled further into her lusus' embrace, groaning a long, loud groan when she heard something that stopped her grumbling in it's tracks.

"Makkah?"

The highblood wiped her nose and eyes furiously.

"Hey, um, I'm setting up the perfect investigation team..."

Makkah turned around after fixing herself a bit
”Avvisi? I thought- er, I mean, what's the 4-1-1 girl?”

She tried her best to smile and make it look like she hadn't just been ugly crying into her lusus for the past five minutes. As she looked at Avvisi, she noticed something different about her tealblood friend. That was momentarily forgotten when Avvisi state her offer and Makkah's bloodthumper skipped a beat. If her face hadn't been flushed from crying, it definitely was now. With all the grace and poise she could muster (none,) she jumped forward towards Avvisi.

”Heck yeah, that'd be totally wicked!!”

Unable to contain herself, she launched herself into a full-on bear hug, almost lifting Avvisi off the ground as she clung to her. After a moment she remembered herself and let her down, going back to the curious thing she noticed before.

”B-but what about the camera crew? I thought you had work and stuff...”

Micillia"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:56 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella rubbed the spot where she'd been batted right on her thinkpan, grumbling to herself. "I mean, if you're not a ghost, just say that you're not." It didn't sting or anything, except her pride a little bit. Just a little. She rubbed it again, a little more savagely, stalking back among the bushes of the lawn ring. Stupid Glamis was acting like such a big shot about ghosts and stuff, and had sweet gloves. Quella wondered if she could find some gloves like that somewhere, or if they only sold them to huge jerks.

She brooded just long enough for Kerras to catch her eye, waving madly from across the lawnring. The blueblood broke into a huge grin and dashed across the lawn, screeching to a halt near the tealblood and scooping them up in a huge hug. "Kerras!" She called out, swinging the little one-horn around by the hands. Man, they seemed tiny now. "I'm glad someone thinks so. I mean... what if he'd been a ghost all along? huh? And he tricked all of us?" Quella grinned at the tealblood, poked a thumb at herself. "Not on MY watch."

Glancing aside, she saw the other two wigglers Kerras seemed to be running with. She glanced around, looking for some official military officer who was supposed to be watching the pups. No such luck. The huge blueblood's brow furrowed with concern, wondering how they could be wandering by themselves. That wasn't how pack worked! You watched the old and the pups first, and made sure that someone was protecting them. Well.

Quella supposed that if no one else was gonna watch out for the wigglers, it might as well be her. Lusii were all well and good, but they were hardly a substitute for a real leader.

"Alright you all. Lemme get a look at you." Kerras she knew could take care of himself, although Quella got a little worried when she couldn't see their lusus anywhere. Come to think of it, she didn't think she'd EVER seen their lusus. The little tealblood definitely had one, right? Quella shook her head, took in the other two.

Both of them looked a little soft around the edges, like they'd never really seen any danger in their life. The greenblood was actually a little soft around the edges, literally, but had a gleam of determination in his eyes that Quella liked. The other was a purpleblood who looked full of fire, raring to get into the remains of the hive and explore. Quella gave the both of them a huge lopsided grin and waved at them.

"Well, if no one else is gonna bring you in, I'd be happy to head with you wigglers. I'm Quella Fehtan, wigglers," she said, her voice full of good-natured laughter. "Good to meet ya."

Green Minuet

Skyli Peep

Nepsah

Buzzwulf

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:18 pm

"There, now it can be kept for later." Floren sealed up the bag, then tucked it away into one of the pouches on his belt- he'd started wearing them for such a purpose as this. He quieted down when Kerras waved over the blueblood that had... just... insinuated their host was a ghost himself. Great. He plastered on a pleasant look as she came over to join them and began sizing them up. Lovely. This was fine.

"I don't think we have any more group members." He glanced to Ely, internally regretting this bit of interaction. She seemed much more reasonable, if a bit quick to boss. That' was fine though, he could deal with that. "Floren Chadra. A pleasure." He offered a slight nod of his head- maybe if he used big words this blueblood would realize he wasn't just some dumb kid out to play in the wreckage of a burned out hive.

"We should head in, then. Since everyone else seems to be doing it."

Green Minuet

Skyli Peep

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:59 pm
Psykgi Mentha

Psy needed some fresh air. It wasn't the memories, or the ghosts, or anything special. Odd for a child raised by cockroaches to say, perhaps, but the place was just too filthy.

Besides, she supposed she had a good excuse - weren't they supposed to bring out the items and sort through them out here?

Well heck, she was up for that. She was up for trading them like fiduspawn cards (if she'd ever really gotten into that stuff) if it gave her a legitimate reason to delay going into that blight on the cityscape again for a little longer.

She managed to put her usual grin on her face and sought out some people to exchange information with.

Quote:
Is outside
-/3 Hazards
-/3 Obstacles
4 Items
(Claw Clippings, Sharp Crimson Pocket Knife, Old Laundry Coupon, Old Milk Carton)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:32 pm
You make your way back to the front of the hive. Whether unscaved or covered in dirt, grime and other substances, it’s a relief to get fresh air without the feeling that you have to return to the hive.

“Excellent,” Glamis announced. “Now that we have the required items we can return to the hive.”

He looked over the troops, weathered from their scavenging, and tapped his chin. “I’ve gathered all of you to collaborate. Now, you may have found some rather interesting clues inside of the mansion. Some of you may have even picked up items of significant value, heirlooms from a wealthy troll and their esteemed guests. I don’t want any of you to be under the impression that these items are, how you say, ‘for keepsies’. In fact, for the sake of fairness, I will be collecting the items on this lawnring so that we may sort them appropriately for our summonings. Lochdyloch!”

The door popped open on Glamis’ lengthy scuttlebuggy, and out of the deathly vehicle emerged a hoofbeast of indeterminate size. In fact, it seemed to be quite small upon exiting the driver’s side compartment, and then grew to an impressive girth as though squeezing itself out of a confined space. At its full height, it was as impressive as it was bulky. The long hair around its fetlocks whisped like smoke in the breeze. The lusus clopped over to the crowd and began to inspect each volunteer with its snout.

“My lusus specializes in tracking spiritually significant artifacts. If you’re holding onto something you shouldn’t, we’ll know.”

Glamis put his hands in his trouser pockets and meandered over to a side of the scuttleway that was decently open.

“Now is the time to talk amongst yourselves, trade information and decide our next moves. We will only have one chance to summon in each of the hive’s blocks, so you must be wise. Feel free to mill around with eachother now. Time is of the essence now that we’ve disturbed the spirits! Come now!”

[Whether or not the recipient of the clues is physically in this roleplay, their collected items are considered to be set out in the lawnring to ensure all available items are present. Thieves will be stomped until dead. See the first post of this thread for How to Play!]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:22 pm
[NOTE] We will be doing this RP in Discord, which will go quicker than in-thread. Please post in the mmm-discussion-rp channel!

--

MEMORIES
you remember...

in the second hour...

Quote:
Erilyn Awassi is hovering near the sideboard with Deburu Comedi, speaking to him in alarmed and hushed tones. They appear panicked but still graceful all the same. Both are holding glasses of recently topped off spirits, and Erilyn's hands appear to be tapping and shaking their drink while Deburu's grip is almost alarmingly strong. Near the window, Gerard Rutven is taking a moment to collect himself. He alternates between moodily looking out the window at the moon, swooning, gazing at the others, somberly gazing at Epratt's empty chair and drinking from his redblood-hued beverage with thirsty sips with the occasional refill from an already half-empty bottle.

Quote:
One Tigwyn Ioyana is smoking quietly near an open window and leafing through what appears to be an Alternian book of poems, titled "Streams of War". He picks up a different tome now and dusts off the cover. The Helmsman is clearly not in any rush.

Quote:
Inside of the cage there are two familiar mutantbloods. The first mutantblood, of garish yellow hue, is crying and pleading wordlessly. They appear too intimidated and paralyzed by the presence of their interrogator, none other than Shishi Schrad. She is not currently aggressing herself against the child - simply standing and observing with a cold eye when you walk in. There is a grey lump in the back of the cage - presumably, another mutant child who has been too gravely injured in the scuffle to move.

in the third hour...

Quote:
Mapuye Puchen stands at the north end of the Ball Block, near the Victrola. She looks tense and pale, and occasionally shoots a glance over her shoulder. Upon seeing you, she frowns. Her sour expression tightens and she stuffs her hands deep into her uniform. Lurking whimsically near the piano, Gerard Rutven can't seem to stand still. He alternates looking between Puchen and the Trophy Block, and occasionally towards the East Outgrowth.

Quote:
Deburu Comedi is standing with his weight on one of the pillars located in the Trophy Room. He appears to be tired, occasionally pressing carefully against his painted forehead. He holds one of Tigwyn Ioyana's cigarettes in one hand. The orangeblood is currently talking with the clown, quietly conversing and giving him the occasional pat on the ruff.

Quote:
Erilyn Awassi is standing amongst the weaponry, looking a bit flustered and somber among the many events taking place. They have lost some of their lustre since the first hours.

in the fourth hour...

Quote:
Mapuye Puchen is leaning against the counter. She is worn out, quiet and rather pale. She is currently eating a piece of rum cake off of a salvaged napkin.

Quote:
Deburu Comedi is currently sitting atop the medical chest, hunched over and flushing purple through his make-up.

and what's more, some remarkably memorable artifacts.

Quote:
The pop-eyed antlerbeast stares right at you, mouth agape. On a hunch, you reach into its mouth. [!]

TY14
You pull out a handful of cigarettes! They look hand-rolled and smell quite strange.

You pull out some woodchips and decide to stuff them back in considering the antlerbeast looks a little droopier now that you've removed his stuffing.

D53
A glass with a smudgy, black lipstain. There is just a touch of dampness at the bottom of the glass, with some odd white dusty residue that has stuck to the interior.

D55
A glass with a dark, petite lipstain, stained slightly ochre.

A68
One of the guns in this case looks much too large for the cavity it fills. You pull it out and sure enough, a much smaller gun is supposed to be there and appears to be missing.

A67
You have a good view of the armory, and notice there's been a recently wiped up mess of something blue on the ground.

A45
The chest is empty inside, but one half of a ripped picture is stuck in the bottom corner. It shows a stately looking Erilyn and another troll who has been ripped out of the picture.

TG63
You find one particular towel that's covered in some kind of dark powder and a great deal of teal blood. There are some minute shards of purple glass stuck to it.

TG76
A cloth napkin with a spray of purple specks and smears lies crumpled under some towels, and you feel disgusted.

TG76
Amongst the non-lethal weapons, you find an actual, real, lethal bullet casing. It's empty and spent.

N75
You procure a tracking chip! It's been washed of but appears to have gotten stuck on the side of the disposal and avoided shredding.

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:19 pm
ImaginationsParadise
Dalema strutted out of the hive with a grin plastered on her face. This volunteer work had been worth all the trips to the catacombs, she was sure of it! Her smile faltered a bit when they were all told they couldn't keep any of the items. Darn it, she was planning to archive these later. Oh well. "Groovy!" She exclaimed. "Ampere, dude, you should, like, totally get the van quick! All our stuff's in there!" The snake nodded, slithering quickly to retrieve their favorite toy like the child asked.

Minutes later, the snake did their best to drive the van to the site. Dale beamed when she saw it, their loving family treasure. Or one of them actually... "Wassup, everyone! I'm Dalema Osgrer and this is Ampere! Wait... wait, where are they?" Dale looked around until the van's hood popped open, revealing the rather large snake's head that had driven the machine. "Oh! There they are! I'm ready to, like, swap information and items with y'all!" She giggled as she opened up one of the doors of the trunk and took out her loot from her rather large and heavy sack.

"Phew, okay so I've found... a frisbee, a bird nest... It's empty but looks so cool-city! Anyways, I also found a dead squeakbeast, called him Freddie, um..." The emeraldblood rummaged through the bag until she felt the shroom. "Oh! I found this weird mushroom, neat huh? I found trowel, some fly paper... And that's about it. Oh wait, I also found this." The child pulled out the bucket from the sack with a poker face. Of course she was pulling out all the seemingly useless evidence she had found first so she could knock their socks of in the end. Seconds later, Dale started laughing, she couldn't help it!
"Psyche! Got ya'll! During my time inside, I also managed to find these really cool looking artificial canine enhancers, like whoa... I honestly think they are tight! Also..." She pulled out the large ammo from the sack, huffing and puffing as she tried carrying it. "I -huff- found this whale ammo lying -huff- around. Cool huh?” She carefully placed the item down and tried to regain her breath.

“Well, now I’m done…” She wheezed out. “I hope these can be useful!"

purplerosesbeauty
Acteon looked at all the stuff the greenblood put down. Lotta weird things, but the things they found weren't much better. They rested a hand on their cheek and frowned. "I had a big group of people, and I didn't find much but I got this," they said, and tossed a chunk of the ballblock rug down. It was pretty but ultimately seemed to be junk. "But like, I also have this chair I found," they said, as their lusus helped push it forward. "It doesn't look like the marks are burns, yeah? More like... lightning. There was a psionic at the party, right? Maybe they did it."

They waved their hand dismissively. "Dunno if any of this is any good though."

ImaginationsParadise
"Hey!" Dale perked up. "Any evidence found is as equally as important! You can never be so sure heehee!" She patted the blueblood's shoulder with a grin. "I'm sure it could, like, totes help out in some way!"

Micillia
Avvisi got out her bag of things, pictures, and the like and brought them over to the collection, avoiding that awful Glamis as best she could. Oh she wanted to one up him. soon. The tealboood grinned as she looked at everything. So many things! It was great. The Avvisi listened as Dalema rambled. Well, that greenblood had been busy, that was for sure.

"So," The girl said as she stepped forward, "A lot of this stuff is obviously from hoodlums." Avvisi held up her plastic bag full of pags, pointed to Dalema's bird nest, and quite a few other items. "I think anything that lived through the fire is the most important, and this kind of... trash stuff is least important." She put her bag of bags in a different pile. "I think we should sort out the trash."

Yamashii
"Hazardous waste disposal, over here." As other trolls arranged their items on the lawnring, Flydra let a representative from her group handle that task. The tealblood instead focused on setting up a bright red sharps container for hazardous waste disposal. She had a collection of needles from her adventure exploring the grounds and was dropping them inside, one by one. Upon their return outside the hive, the doctor encouraged others to do so as well with anything potentially hazardous in a biological way.

Honestly, she knew this place was going to be full of dust and dirt but so many needles had caught her off guard. Hopefully no one would get sick, though she was prepared to care for them if someone did.

Kimbley Kitty
Stemma offered her findings with a stern growl and crossed arms. "I don't know! A lot of this stuff is probably not evidence, at least not evidence of ghosts." She huffed, showing her collection of some weird nugget, a bag clip, and a cool rock. She'd probably keep them, if nobody claimed them for the seance.

Yamashii
Kwelin and Philip had returned with Avvisi and let the tealblood spread out the various junk they had found. It was a lot of seemingly useless garbage but Kwelin knew that to the right person, it might be incredibly important or sentimental. The two of them had come to this event for the purpose of testing their investigative skills and now they had the evidence they needed. If only they could make sense of it! It was time for the blueblood to uphold his part of the partnership.

The direct examination. He just needed to find a witness to interview first! The young lawyer to be surveyed the area for anyone with a shiny military uniform. Some of the deceased had been enlisted after all, maybe they'd know something useful.

Sypon
Reisio and Oisier reappeared in the lawnring, flanking Garand on either side. Captured. Reisio was the first to speak up.

"Thank you, Flydra, for the disposal of the waste. MMm....Hmm... Needles..." Their face scrunched up.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:25 pm
ImaginationsParadise
Cynril had been wanting to keep all the items he had, but once he saw the hoofbeast he had changed his mind. He couldn't risk having that thing near him. "Um!" He piped up. "I found these things... Don't know if they'll be useful..." The hemoanon troll took out his loot one by one. "I found some fur clumps, maybe it's from an animal? I-I'm not sure. Um, dirt clod?" He seemed really nervous. "Um, um.... some stray rust nail, this weird fire proof thing?” He said while pointing at the asbestos. “Also found an old tarp, a ripped up portable recuperacoon… l-like in the ads…” Cynril swallowed hard and continued. “Um, this medal and… A really nice outfit.” He was sure he had seen the deceased greenblood wearing it.

"I-I swear that's all I have."

purplerosesbeauty
They nodded to Dalema. "Who knows what's important here. I didn't meet any of those old jerks who kicked it," they said, shrugging. Someone else could make sense of it for them. They didn't care too much, as long as they got to see and hear some ghosts!

They glanced at the tealblood, as well as some of the other arriving trolls. Bunch of bluebloods here. "Needles... a bit late to try and discard them now," Acteon said. Their foot still ached from when they stepped on the needle in the ballblock earlier. Their lusus should have warned them! Or paid better attention. Despite the boots, they still managed to get impaled.

Yamashii
"Yes, of course-" Flydra took a moment to study the face of the twin, still learning the difference between them, "Reisio." She had not encountered many twins in her lifetime and these two were more identical than any she had ever heard of or seen in fiction. Fascinating, if not a little confusing at times.

"You both were very brave today. You have a bright future among us." She smiled, tapping her military badge. She would make them into super soldiers if given the chance, should they have the desire. Her eyes flickered to Garand. Flydra wondered if he would enlist as well. Perhaps that would help Scorpa differentiate him from Buffel in the future?

ImaginationsParadise
"Some of those jerks have a name." Eridia said after hearing Acteon call them jerks. "Although I can confirm almost all of them were ohoho!" The lavenderblood was trying not to think about not being able to keep the evidences. Surely after seeing that small and energetic van owning greenblood's evidence, she wanted to keep the canine enhancers.

"Well, now that I have arrived with, well, a fellow team mate." God, did she just call Hemera that? Lame. "I can present to you all my glorious and not so glorious finding! Lo and behold!" Sad, mad, or happy, Eridia never stopped being loud.

"So I managed to find a lost lusus flyer, some ratty creature's feathers, a plank with nails, a chewed.. ball... SO DISGUSTING UGH! Even worst...." Her tone darkened. "A roach motel." The highblood shuddered, trying not to think of it. "I have also found an etching of two children! I think it must refer to the uninvited guests for that fateful night. A beautiful and elegant shoe!" That looked like it would belong to her beloved Gerard. "And last but not least..." Eridia began to pull out the handkerchiehs from her sleeve. "Ta-da!"

seekingCylem
Of course the fellow blueblood would be the hero of the hour. Oisier felt foolish for not properly acknowledging their equal earlier. They'd since both thanked and apologized to Garand profusely. They were more than happy to be called back to basecamp outside. Oisier had signed up for the ghost type of excitement, not nearly-breaking-one's-neck-on-a-rotted-floorboard type of excitement. As such, they stuck close to Garand, holding one hand while Reisio held the other. Safety in numbers, of course.

They offered Flydra a small smile, though relatively beaming for the small blueblood. The praise was as welcome as always. The fact that Flydra could already name the twins properly only added to the older troll's appeal. Truly she had a sharp eye for detail. That was an admiral trait in any careertroll. It would especially come in handy with the task ahead of them.

Oisier handed off their share of found objects. They shyly skirted the watchful eye of Glamis's great and terrible lusus. "We have recovered this... filthy flask. Not terribly noteworthy on its own, but it appears to be both coated in, and filled with troll blood." Their face wrinkled in disgust as they held the flask with two fingers. They tossed it unceremoniously into the pile. "We also have this unlit firework. Irrelevant, but for clarity of the investigation.... here it is." Oisier added the firework to the pile without removing their gaze from Lochdyloch.

Oisier returned to Garand's side as more trolls donated their findings to the effort. A purpleblood dropped off a fair amount of trash, but finished with a flourish of colorful, if worn, handkerchiefs. Where were they all coming from?! Oisier clapped gently.

ImaginationsParadise
Eridia looked at the flask for a long time, trying to remember where had she seen... No.... It couldn't be. "Child." She said, trying to get Oisier's attention. "Where have you gotten that? I think... I've seen it before."

seekingCylem
Oisier stopped clapping abruptly. They weren't expecting the highblood to acknowledge them so... intensely. Oisier hesitated before answering. "The ballblock, ma'am," they said, eyeing Eridia carefully.

purplerosesbeauty
"What, do you remember their names?" Acteon said to the purpleblood, smiling lazily. Of course they were all jerks. She had a fun voice though, and it'd be fun to use that one. They'd have to keep that in mind. "Might be useful to remind us again, then, miss."

They watched as the purpleblood unloaded some stuff too. Nice shoe though. And some clown garbage. They were getting awfully familiar with juggalo paraphernalia, they'd bet money that was from the dead clown. Then the two blueblood twins had their clues. One that got the purpleblood interested, but sounded absolutely vile to them. A container of blood, yuck. "You recognize it?" they asked Eridia.

Micillia
Avvisi watched as the things came in, a smile on her face as she watched. She had her notebook out in front of herself, and was scribbeling things down. She had done what reasurch she could in her time before this shindig, and so she had a faint idea as to what went where. Or who.

"Nice find! Its kinda obvious that that flask belongs to the rainbow drinker. Which is a great start, now we can set the foundation for his summoning." She looked around at the other pieces."Since you found the first piece of the ranbow drinker's puzzle, how about you two keep track of his stuff? Having someone dedicated to it will helpp organization for sure..." the tealblood said to the twins

Avvisi moved to pick up Dalema's pair of canine enhancers, and held them up for other to see. "canine enhancers... sound like something a self concious vampire would want... but, are there any other opinions? Did anyone know the guy? Would he do that?"

Yamashii
Kwelin approached Eridia with a small notepad open, a fancy pen poised to jot down information. She looked glamorous and expensive, much like the manor itself. This person certainly fit the part of someone who might have visited at some point.

"Excuse me, how much do you know about these spirits already? Were you acquainted with any of them?" He wasn't sure what train of thought would follow this but he was ready for it.

Micillia
The tealblood looked pointedly at the purpleblood who had seemed so interested in the flask.

Sypon
"Why would a rainbowdrinker be at the party? I didn't hear anything about a rainbow drinker." Reisio frowned deeply, face wrinkling up at mention of the paranormal entity. That would have been an important detail to have known about at first. And while rainbowdrinkers were an important part of Alternia's ancient lore and wonderful history, they were hardly relevant anymore.

"I don't get it, Oisier."

Yamashii
Flydra glanced at the discussion of a rainbow drinker. She was curious to know more, though not for mystery solving purposes. The doctor had never met a rainbow drinker before and hoped to someday investigate the biology behind such a state of existence. Was it an advanced form of cannibalism? How curious.

Micillia
Avvisi coughed and said; "Well, glamis said at the beginning that Gerard was a rainbow drinker enthusiast. So why would fake canines not be his?" Mildly irritated. What were these people doing here if they were not even going to pay attention? She snatched the teeth up and put them in one of the blueblood twins's hands. "Just, keep track of it, okay?"

"Glamis said at the beginning," and here she looked down at her notepad, getting it word for word. "Gerard Rutven, socialite, rainbowdrinker enthusiast, serial killer. So some of his items might be obvious..."

quite uneventful
Austri, silent but listening, had opened her mouth to say the exact same thing, but some kid stole her thunder. Her jaw slammed shut.

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:28 pm
seekingCylem
Oisier flinched to attention as the uppity tealblood slapped the fake teeth into their possession. They grimaced. "Gross. A reasonable explanation, but gross." They held the teeth as one would a baby bird. Their hands were already tainted. "This was in some old man's mouth," they mumbled to Reisio.

Sypon
"You said rainbow drinker. He was a fake, was he not? That's bad reporting." Reisio curled his mouth into an even deeper frown.

Suddenly, they had the same realization as their twin. "Ugh! Yuck! That is disgusting. In some filthy nutrition hole, and among the excrement of the animals since the banquet."

purplerosesbeauty
Acteon laughed. Well yeah, so it was probably Gerard's nasty teeth and blood vial. Still. They borrowed Glamis' voice, all deep authority. "Well, a rainbowdrinker enthusiast isn't a rainbowdrinker." They grinned and used their own voice again. "Still, that explains why he'd have such weird garbage."

seekingCylem
Oisier paled. They hadn't even considered the trashcreature leavings. "Ew..." They whined.

Quote:
Glamis pointed at Acteon. "That's true."

Melancholies
Sarcel's movements were slow and deliberate as she approached the amassing group, her footsteps quiet and otherwise unassuming. Already the trolls gathered were beginning to communicate amongst themselves as they skimmed over the evidence provided. Of everyone there, she gave Flydra and Austri in particular a soft nod in greeting.

"He was not a rainbowdrinker," Sarcel started to say as she approached, "Just someone obsessed with the notion of them." Her eyes narrowed in both confusion and recollection at the thought, "Honestly, that part of his life is probably the least concerning tidbit, considering he also impersonated a different caste and fancied himself a mass murderer."

She cleared her throat, realizing that was an odd way to greet people.

quite uneventful
Austri rubbed her elbows, returning the nod Sarcel had given her. "Well...~" She hummed. "He was a serial killer~ And a rainbow drinker enthusiast. You don't think..." She wanted to gag at the thought.

Sypon
Reisio went quiet as Sarcel spoke, realizing her authority. They straightened their posture, sure to look like the professional would-be soldier and prime specimen of trollhood that they were.

ImaginationsParadise
“He was NOT a rainbow drinker nor a SERIAL KILLER.” Eridia said sternly before sighing. “If there’s one thing I’m sure of, is that he’s not a MURDERER.” The highblood stopped to look at the second blue-blooded child that had approached her. She was tensed and pissed of that information. They were wrong, he was not a serial killer. “I don’t know about all of them, alright? But do know of two of them.”

“That “rainbowdrinker”, he was the famous Commissioner and lavish party thrower Gerard Rutven, a delight if I would say so myself… I…” Eridia sighed. “I did speak to him and tried my best to get acquainted with him, he was going to take me under his wing when I was a child. He promised me that.” It had been her dream after all.

Eridia quieted down for a few seconds, before plucking the flask from the pile. Eridia observed it up close, the stains made it harder for her to remember, but the shape and size of it was unmistakeable. “I think I do remember…” She whispered, going deep into her mind palace to remember. She had too. Eridia closed her eyes, seeing herself on that dreadful night, dressed up so beautiful. Walking slowing up to him… smiling at him… talking….

She slowly repeated some fragments of the memories she had of their conversation. “Social planning… volatile… Tame… Rich… Explosion…” Her breathing patterns got deeper as she tried to form that mental picture in her head. Then she remember seeing him pour a rich ochre liquid in a glass… From a flask.

"Nothing refreshes like a home brew, fresh from the finest manor servants…” She said out loud. He had said this when he offered the drink to her “I… He offered me this.” Rutven had offered her blood? What?

“This was Rutven’s.” Eridia was horrified. “I nearly drank this." Her hand shook as she slowly started to hyperventilate. The blood from her face had drained away. How could this be?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:34 pm
Yamashii
Flydra pulled out a box of disposable gloves from her bag. She should have thought to pass these out prior but completely forgotten. Offering them to the twins, she also revealed a bottle of hand sanitizer. Not as good as washing hands but the best she could do in the field.

"You are correct. Hygiene is important when handling decomposing matter. Please, everyone, take care to protect yourself from disease. These are available for your use, courtesy of the Happy Harbor Clinic." There, she was doing her civic duty as a doctor and an officer.

Sypon
Reisio quietly reached for a pair of gloves, pulling them on in awe as Eridia spoke. Squeak, squeak. Her realization was... Horrifying. Squeak. Reisio felt rather sick. Fortunately, they were wearing sterile gloves.

seekingCylem
Oisier's mismatched eyes sparkled at Flydra's preparedness, generosity, and sanitation. They eagerly set the teeth aside and washed up before returning to their assigned duty of evidence-watcher. Squeak.

quite uneventful
"Oh my gog...? So like..." Austri's entire expression reflected her disgust. "He was trying to get you into it?? Eww~ That's so messed up~!"

Yamashii
Kwelin was overwhelmed by the dramatics but wrote down what he could. This Eridia person had clearly been through a lot. He pulled a handkerchief from his pocket to offer to her in this time of distress. Honestly, Kwelin struggled with social cues but this one seemed pretty obvious.

"I am sorry you suffered. It is important though to view the case through a critical eye, even if it is painful. Who else did Gerard associate with?"

Micillia
Zin-ara had been silent in the back, and snorted at Eridia's lavish reaction. Yep. Eridia for sure. "I did." Zindel spoke up. "He seemed to pay me some... attention i was not exactly fond of..." The redblood was about to speak up with more before remembering that he was, in fact, a redblood. "My... experiences with him were far less... nice." Chiara remembered the goosebumps on Zindel's arm after he had talked to that weirdo.

Gl!tch~
Hemera looked to Eridia. This...was inevitable, wasn't it? And as public as her other embarrassments. Even if she dug herself these sorts of holes, Hemera still felt bad for her. Though she doubted Eridia wanted it. "Eridia... I'm sorry." That it had to all come crashing down like this, here, and now. "Do you need some air, or some water?" She put a hand forward, but let it waver. Eridia...probably did not want to be touched right now.

ImaginationsParadise
"I-I I don't know!" One hand was on her hair, pulling it slightly. Eridia just couldn't stop thinking about it. "I had no idea, I was a child, I am not sure of his intentions, I--" Eridia looked down at Kwelin just to see the child offer his handkerchief. She took it, trying to keep away from anyone touching her.

"I don't. need. anything." Her fists were clenched, she could feel her nails digging on her flesh. "i don't need you to be sorry! or anyone!"

quite uneventful
Austri perked up, looking at the redblood with an unimpressed stare. Zindel was unimpressive, of course. A small part of her thought of Superstar Authority and she wrinkled her nose. What a coward. He was nothing compared to her friends. "What could you possibly have experienced?" She asked, holding back the twinge of irritation in her voice. It was a miracle he'd even been invited to such a party in the first place.

Looking at Eridia now, Austri's brows raised. "Hey, sucks that happened to you but~ We just want to get to the bottom of this~ Do you remember anything else?"

Yamashii
"If so, then there's no problem. If you are able to continue, would you answer some more questions for me?" Kwelin remarked to Eridia, seemingly unbothered by her emotional outburst. "What else did you and Gerard do together? Who were his friends? Enemies? I am trying to piece together a short bio on our spectral subjects." Kwelin had written out what he could from Glamis's earlier description of them but his work had large holes in it. If he and Philip could pull this off though, perhaps the agency would finally start to get some meaty cases to investigate!

KitsuneAura
"What she needs, is a distraction." Lorata announced, stepping into the group. She reached into her coat pocket and drew out the torn photo she'd found, holding it out for everyone to get a look at as if she fully expected them to drop everything to do so. "This is one of the guests. Comedi, I think? We should find it useful!" Her attention lingered on Eridia a moment, maybe trying to weigh whether she was properly distracted by the find, then turned to Zindel. "Ah, there you are. Be sure to lay out our other finds." The trash, was what she meant.

ImaginationsParadise
Eridia took a deep breath, and another one, and another one... Trying to keep her s**t together. She was unresponsive to the questions at the moment.

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:38 pm
Micillia
Chiara did not roll her eyes. Nope not even a little. Zindel put the items in with the pile. He made sure to motion witch trash item he had found, and which items the glorious seadweller had found.

quite uneventful
Austri pats Eridia's shoulder. "Take your time~" She murmured, in a surprising display of care. It was certainly not because she was a purpleblood.

KitsuneAura
Lorata's eyes narrowed.

seekingCylem
Oisier had been equal parts enthralled and frightened by the dramatics. This was iconic highblood intrigue at play. Oisier had always dreamed of participating in such a display. They just assumed they would be older. And there would be less garbage.

However, they were willing to acquiesce that this was not the intent of their gathering. A yet higherblood--a seadweller in fact--stepped forward and produced half of a photo. There was little that could be more undoubtedly a piece of the séance. After a brief pause, their mouth quirked inward. "Where is the rest of the photo? Why would Sir Comedi keep a picture of himself?"

ImaginationsParadise
"Erilyn said..." She muttered. "Comedi took beetles from them... or anyone.... what?" She was still trying to pull herself together.

Yamashii
Kwelin shrugged and turned to Lorata. It seemed Eridia was not well and he was not going to push his witness further. There were plenty of leads to follow until she was feeling better.

"Lieutenant Gorgos, correct?" He had seen the promo ads for the upcoming special about her recent success. "What do you think of the current evidence? Did you know any of these spirits?"

Sypon
Reisio watched back and forth at the drama unfolding, as though the conversation was very exciting table tennis match.

"You are right, Oisier," they murmured, more to their twin than to the group. "Would we keep a picture of ourselves? Should we?"

seekingCylem
"Perhaps we should... In case we become separated."

Sypon
"Yes...... Good idea. We shall stop by the Civisect Mall for a portraiture session."

Yamashii
Flydra meanwhile nudged Avvisi and motioned for her to point her polaroid camera towards Lorata while the seadweller flounced around. Oh dear sweet Lorata, always in complete control of the situation.

"Please, take plenty of shots for your article. She's doing so well." The tealblood flushed with pride at her fabulous leader.

quite uneventful
Austri found their interactions very endearing, but was trying to pay attention to the Mystery(tm). She nodded at Avvisi when Flydra nudged her, heavily agreeing. Lorata knew a lot about what happened!

Micillia
Avvisi nodded and smiled. Lorata did come with some really good stuff. "Lieutenant Gorgos, might i, um, see your piece of evidence a bit closer?" She needed to be a little bit sneaky, what with that louse Glamis around, but she did take a nice picture of the seadweller, already a news title in her mind.

Yamashii
Meanwhile, Volkei was starving. Almost dying several times in a night could really work up an appetite. He lugged a small portable grill out of a heavy backpack and set to work grilling himself a snack from a squeakbeast his lusus had caught on the way out of the building. Not the most filling thing but hey, it would work.

ImaginationsParadise
Cynril really didn't want to be here with all these royalist creeps. They scared him.

KitsuneAura
"That's correct." Lorata nodded to Kwelin, smiling again. She'd handle Zindel later. "I spoke with many of them when I was a girl. I was one of the guests at the party, after all. As for why the picture is like this and the other evidence..." She tilted her head with a perfect bounce of curls, lifted a hand to her chin in a perfectly staged thinking pose, and considered it. As an afterthought, her other hand held the picture out a little further for Avvisi.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:40 pm
ImaginationsParadise
Food. Cyn's eyes widened. "Um... y-yes." He inched near the redblood to see what was he cooking.

Sypon
Sniff, sniff. Reisio's nose wrinkled. They turned to spot a reblood roasting a dead vermin over a fire. They walked over to Flydra and tugged at her clothes.

"Hey... That troll is cooking a disease carrier right next to us. It probably has fleas and a bubonic strain of some horrible disease."

Micillia
Chiara, er, Zindel made an apologetic motion to the seadweller as he moved next to the girl. He kinda needed her for this next move. "My lady Lorata has helped me to recall a rather.... traumatic event." As in Lorata reminded Chiara of what Zin had told her. The redblood stepped up to where Lorata was talking with Kwelin and Avvisi, the ones who looked like they were recording things. "I did, at the end, see something ive been trying to forget... i... i got a glimpse of Gerard's body... before the hive burnt to the ground...."

Melancholies
Sarcel sighed. Between the two twins babbling with each other and Eridia's breakdown and--Flydra? Really? Lorata was deservng of photos to be sure, but flattering pictures were the least of their concerns right now. Oh well. Now there was a redblood setting up a BBQ.

"Erilyn and Comedi were moirails." She said frankly, "Although from what I understood, Comedi had a talent for going through quadrants. Had a habit for disposing of his exes in turn." Sarcel was tapping her chin as she recalled information from her group meeting with Regina sweeps ago. "It's possible the photo belonged to them." Then again, clowns...

Yamashii
Flydra's neck snapped to look at the moron roasting a filthy diseased rodent on a grill. It was amazing that while society typically evolved to become smarter, some trolls seemed to regress backwards into a suicidal state of common sense.

"Thank you for notice. I will shut it down immediately." The tealblood grabbed her hazardous waste container and stalked towards the gross stanky fumes.

seekingCylem
"Ah. One mystery solved," Oisier nodded at Sarcel's concise delivery.

ImaginationsParadise
Hearing his name again made Eridia uncomfortable. She scratched her hands, still remembering that Comedi killed Gerard. "The clown killed him...."

"Medical chest... he's in there..."

Sypon
Reisio smiled and walked back to Oisier, missing Sarcel's commentary but now astute once more.

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:42 pm
KitsuneAura
Lorata's considerations had turned up very little of use. She remembered Comedi pinching pennies, and telling him that she wasn't a murderer, and something about Gerard having quite the string of blackroms. She opened her mouth to spin some story out of these snippets of gossip, only to pause as Zindel and then Sarcel spoke up. "It does look a bit like someone wanted to rip an ex out of a photo, doesn't it?"

Yamashii
Kwelin looked to Sarcel with interest. She was definitely the type of troll he was looking to interview and he caught Avvisi's eye and nodded his head towards her. Between a prosecutor and a paparazzi, they were sure to get good info out of her.

"You're saying Comedi broke things off with Erilyn? Would Erilyn have had anything to do with this evidence, in your opinion?" He held up a stained ruff, white cloth with splotches of purple on it.

Kimbley Kitty
Stemma, furiously taking notes, piped up with her own input. "If the clown ended their relationship with Gerard with... well... um..." She left out the unsavory details. "Why would Gerard bother to... rip a photo of them posing together?" Her money was on the photo belonging to Awassi. Besides, it was Awassi's house. Would the weirdo rainbow-drinker obsessor carry photos like that? Well, maybe.

Yamashii
Volkei beamed at Cynril and made room for him to sit next to him if he wanted.

"Yeah, I'm a professional chef! Or trying to be. You should come by my restaurant, The Whole Hog, back at Busthind if you have a chance!" He didn't have business cards yet or he would have passed one to Cynril. Reaching down, he flipped the dirty burnt rat over to the other side.

ImaginationsParadise
Eridia snapped out of her trance, looking at the stained ruff. Was that... "Vomit?" It made sense... "I-I--" Her voice still shook a bit. "Back then, I found something a-a a substance. It made me sick in a small dose, I'm sure they gave them that substance to kill Comedi off."

seekingCylem
"Kismeses aren't supposed to kill each other," Oisier sniffed. How dumb.

Kimbley Kitty
"A-as for the morailegance and blackrom, as a quadrant expert myself, it seemed as if they were both morails but Comedi kept on taking advantage for whatever reason." She started. "They weren't that's the thing. I think they weren't"

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff