Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Strange choice for a maid. Adonfang and I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:40 am
Adon chuckled "Slovic, I grew up in Sweden as a child and whilst it is mostly catholic now we still talk and honor the norse gods, myself included" she said giving a small smile to Eliza. "And what of yourself? last i checked that was a russian lullaby i heard you sing your son to sleep with and as well one of your maids confirmed it athough they also said something about your husband not liking it" she said rubbing her hand against the little ones cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:50 am
"My grandfather held a ranking in Russia till my mother wedded an English trader. When they moved we became lords and ladies here, but we never left our blood behind. That is what my husband hated, he seen it as poor and unsightly along with some in the kings court. It's been divided since Christianity became the greater religion. He hated that I tried to carry slovic traditions.". Eliza gave a small and sad smile as she looked u at Adon "He was an older man and he had his ways set, it was my duty to follow his rules then so he was unhappy when I wished to do as my family did. Of course he had his rights to enforce them in his home had i forgotten any rule. I know Angelica likes to ramble"

Adonfang
Ooc: Maybe.

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:59 am
"Pah! men like that hardly deserve such forgiveness" she said sighing. Adon put her hand on Eliza's leg and said "He may have been like that Eliza but that doesn't make it any less right, men have always tried to put me into situations where I did not agree and you know what they got?" she asked smirking as she opened her mouth and made a loud bite sound with her teeth, "I may have been a object for pleasure but I never let a man do more than was intended and I certainly as hell did not let them think my beliefs were any less, and you do not have to think that way either with me around" she said smiling. "Nobody would dare question you or they mind end up with less than what they started with" she said chuckling a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:10 am
"You are brave, but the courts have different views on such things. If it were not for my son I may be in yet another marriage forced by the queen or even king. They would breed me to someone of good standing till I gave a son or past if they could. If I were to refuse many things could have happened to me." Eliza looked at her son no longer keeping her smile. "If a lady or her maid were to fight back and cause a scandal in such matters........ well many men have taken lovers and shipped off wives for such things."

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:15 am
Adon's smile faded as well and she looked back at Eliza with serious written all over her, "Perhaps Miss Eliza, but just like there are things i still do not understand of you and this world there are things you do not yet understand or know of me and trust me very few men truly cross me and have much to tell about it" she said her expression softening for a minute. "I shall let you be with your son for some time while i prepare for the day to go and find some better food and a new butcher" she said bowing her head "Miss Eliza" as she shut the door behind her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:41 am
Eliza gave a sigh and looked at her son as she was left alone "She is as brazen as the viking were dear babe, I worry she will land herself trouble. I was hoping she would understand, I dont know how t do such things. Have I done wrong to trust she could understand?" Eliza asked her son quietly who simply tugged at her hair and tried to bring it to his mouth. Gently pulling her hair away she offered the chain to him and he giggled happily. "I do hope she can understand my son, I do not wish to have he taken by the king"

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:50 am
Adon sighed and leaned back again the wall as she closed her eyes standing there for several long minutes. Why did she get the way she did with Eliza, it was rare for her to be like that at all and yet something about her drew parts of her out she always kept hidden. Adon decided that was a problem for another day and set about packing up some things for the trip today and even found Gretel and asked for some snacks and a blanket just in case. after about an hour or so Adon knocked on the door and said "El, I am all packed for the day how is the little one and you doing?" she asked back to her usual self.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:02 am
Laying back on the bed Eliza had her son laying beside her and she gently ran her hand over the crown of his head. As Adon returned she turned to face her, Dressed in a clean dress and all she bit her tongue and was silent a moment. "We are both fine, he is trying to play with an old blanket now. Seems he wants to play for a bit now."

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:37 pm
"Would you like to keep him today if you are feeling up to it? or would you rather I take him with me today?" she asked walking to the side of the bed and tickling the little baby whilst he played with his blanket. "I don't mind takin him with me if need be but I know it can be hard to be away from a newborn baby for any extended period of time so I will leave it up to you" she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:09 pm
"Ill feeling better now so I will watch him, Angelica and Henry are able to keep their own for now so we should all be fine while you are out. I dont want him out in the market so soon yet, the noise may scare him into a loud fit and it would be so hard to look for things if you must care for him.". Eliza gently tugged on the blanket and watched him look up at her with a smile before pulling it back.

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:22 pm
"As you wish miss Eliza" Adon said bowing her head and standing up. "is there anything else you would like for me to do whilst out in the city?" she asked her whole demeanor different from how she used to be, almost as if she were a maid who knew what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:00 pm
"Nothing new I can think of..... just come back safe okay?". Elizas voice wavered slightly remembering the last time she allowed Adon to leave. Though she wouldn't be alone this time she did feel worried that Adon would end up being harmed again if she went out.

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:10 pm
"Of course" she said again smiling and bowing her head and then leaving the room and heading down the stairs once again. She arrived in the kitchen and said "need any help before we are all good to head out?" she asked whomever was in the kitchen this morning.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:27 pm

Gretel stood by Isabel and looked over with a small smile, both held baskets looking ready to go. "No, Eliza agreed to care for everyone while were out. She gave us the funds to get all we need and a carriage will be arriving shortly if it's not here already" Gretel said with a smile looking over to Adon.
"But we are not to separate, El told me so when I brought her gown down. If you leave my sight, no questions about it Adon. You ruined one gown of El's and i will not let another be ripped because you are careless on the streets."

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:40 pm
"Alright, alright" she said raising her hands in surrender. Adon knew better than to argue in this regard and simply smiled as she follwed Gretel outside and waited for the carriage. The carriage arrived shortly after and they got in, Adon sat on one side and when it was off she asked "So what can you tell me about Eliza? outside of what she has told me I know very little of the duchess" she said curious.  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff