Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply ★Journals
Ragna's Journal / Dream Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:03 pm
Luna Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna listened to Ragna, she would attempt to get closer to him, but that was before he went to comfort this Davina person. She was a very Jealous woman. "Well, Ragna, sweety. What if this was your mind, our mind has a house, with 2 floors, though the color scheme is not very good." Each of their rooms did not match, Zoey's being a horrible purple, and Andrea's being a putrid green.

She looked at the woman. "Yes, you horrible woman, you ruined our perfect body with a scar. How dare you?" She was looking to immobilize the woman, and then to take Ragna upstairs to a bed. She wasn't sure how she would fair though. It wasn't her first time doing the do, but it was her bodies first time doing the do.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: ]
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:19 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna sighed as Davina was becoming incoherent and focused on the end result, causing him to wish Andrea was here to help calm her down. He soon got up to hear Luna's response, causing a quick glare to her before she soon tried to antagonize Davina. He was quick to yank his hand away from Luna before he soon said, "No, this isn't Davina's fault. "It's my fault because the first time this happened, I ended up breaking Zoey's back, it's my fault this happened and there was nothing I could do to prevent it." He told Luna as he walked over to her while staring back at Davina. "She's been through so much... taking everything that was thrown at Zoey... even you Luna... you should be thanking her for everything she's done, even if the violence was deplorable."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:03 pm
Luna Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna crossed her legs on the couch. Her arms crossed boosting her bust even further up, exposing the tops of them a bit more. Her blue eyes looked at Ragna and the woman. "Ranga, sweety, I'm only preparing for the future. You have see it my way, darling. You won't last for another 3 months. A scar is an easy turn off. It is quite evident that you will loose interest in us from this point on. Which means I should start looking for a new partner,
darling."
Her voice was sickly sweet, the entire time. She didn't move from her spot on the couch. "If it's her job to keep scars off the body, then she failed."
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:32 pm
Davina Kua

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina kept rocking back and forth. She didn't hear a single word that Ragna said. She had failed. She had failed. She had failed. She wanted to apologize to Zoey. She couldn't do that though. She couldn't tell Zoey that she was sorry. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry.." She wasn't hearing anything that either of the two were saying.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:12 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna heard what Luna said, hearing Davina stuck in her loop before he sighed and stood up, walking over to Luna. In one fell swoop, he brought his right hand up and started to swing, the manner seemed different and he quickly stopped right before he hit Luna across the cheek, just centimeters away. "Shut the hell up Luna. Even I can tell it wasn't suppose to be her job... but she did it anyways because she loves Zoey. I am already invested and I will be damned if I think I'd lose interest in Zoey!" He shouted at Luna before retracting a hand, grabbing a nearby paper and pulled a pen from his uniform, writing something down. "Luna, haven't you ever thought about how the others felt after pulling something like that?"

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:47 pm
Luna Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna flinched slightly. She hadn't expected Ragna to attempt to hit her. This would just be something that she could feed to Zoey, to make her doubt that Ragna was the one for her. She smiled as his hand was near her face. She sat there, staring at him, with her blue, almost heartless eyes. "Darlin', a job is something that you simply take on. Even if she did it because of love, she failed at her job. It is simply just that. It's why I don't mettle with Zoey's profession, though if it were up to me, I would have us working in a strip club. Men like a well toned body." She would then wink after that, as if he knew exactly what she was saying.

He then asked her if she knew how the others felt when she did the things that she did. "Oh sweetheart, I abhor to inform you that I simply do not care. When we did it on that porch, Zoey was besides me, screaming at me. Oh, were her cries for me to stop so enjoyable. I almost wished you could have heard them. As for Andrea, the poor girl, can't stand the idea of doing such things. the poor girl always has to go and throw up. I can't count the times that it's been her in control, then I rip her from her cuddling, and start doing it with the person that she just wanted to snuggle with."

"Oh, or are we talking about the many abortions that I have put this body through? Andrea cries for the child every time. She would make such a good mother, if I would let us have a child. I revel in watching her cry." Luna would just continue to stare at him, She wanted to see his guttural response again. It was so sexy.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Quote:

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:06 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He continued to write something down before he put the paper into his pocket, hoping he'd remember it. He listened to her speak before he walked over to one of the drawers, opening it to see some clothing here before he grabbed out a shirt, it was a long-sleeved dress shirt. He sighed and brought it over to Davina, gently laying it onto her while keeping out of her attacking distance. "...to think that they called you the bad thing..." He whispered to Davina before he turned to stare cold-heartedly at this witch. "You do realize at this point.... were you in the real world you would've been arrested and stuck in solitary confinement for Child Abuse, Cruelty, and even more so... just straight up indecency." He told her flat out as he began to walk towards her.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:26 am
Luna Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna watched as he dug in some drawers and Pulled out a shirt and put it on Davina. He told her that if she was in the real world, then she would be accused of several offensives. Luna simply did not care. Though for some reason he thought that Andrea was a child. "Darlin' Darlin', You have something very wrong in that mind of yours. Andrea is an adult, therefore there is no child abuse. As for cruelty, just be glad the bad thing was beating her up when we did it." She winked at the end there.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Quote:

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:44 am
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina looked up at Ragna as put a long sleeved shirt over her shoulders. She had heard some of what Luna had said. She was going to wear the shirt, but not if she was going to teach the woman a lesson. "Ragna, get me a knife." She was standing up. She knew what would happen. She could have done this to Luna sooner, but she had never been awake with Luna. "Hey Luna, want to play a game?" her head tilted, a creepy smile on her face. She would enjoy this punishment.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:22 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna stared at Luna before he began to lean in as Davina got up, asking him for the knife, he kept his right hand back before he yanked out a close taser and proceeded to try and shock Luna to knock her out. "Where do you get off on this bullshit Luna?!" He told her while he could hear Davina getting closer.

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:42 am
Luna Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna was not expecting to get shocked by a taser. The electricity went through her body. She gave a lustful moan, as she proceeded to be knocked out.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:48 am
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina stood next to Ranga, and then looked at the unconscious body of Luna. She looked Ragna in the eye. "Well, that's no fun. I was going to cut open her body, and make her scared like me. It would have been poetic justice." Davina then threw Luna off the couch onto the floor by the ears. "Trash doesn't belong on couches. I learned that."

She then went over to the dress shirt. She then started to take off her hospital gown, and she put on the dress shirt. It was low enough to just cover everything. It was the first piece of clothing that she had ever been given. Not that had been given to Zoey, but to herself. She buttoned herself up. "Now we get to see if Andrea comes out." She would then poke Luna's body while it was on the ground. She wanted to see if it happened like how her and Zoey changed places.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:45 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna was breathing heavily as he pulled the taser away once she was knocked out, turning it off before she was thrown off the couch. He looked to Davina as she spoke about scarring up Luna's body before he soon said, "Last thing I need here is more bloodshed after what happened last time." He then turned away before she got dressed using the shirt before he heard her question. "If Andrea does come out, what will you do?"

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:09 pm
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina poked Luna's body one more time, and then looked up at Ragna. What was she going to do to Andrea. "Nothing. She knows what she did, even if it's not conscious." She then poked the body again and it started to get smaller. "Plus, Luna was able to move, so either Andrea or Zoey took the cutting for the surgery. So if it was Andrea, that means she's not going to be able to move." She then poked it again. "What's the fun in tormenting a non-moving target?"
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:18 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Apparently the fun is just poking because they can't poke back?" He asked as he knelt down to pull the shrinking Luna away slowly. "But if Andrea loses the ability to move, what will that mean for the mind?" He asked of Davina as this could prove to be mentally breaking to some, and he was not some.

Youroka Kage

★Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces