Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The start of a great adventure (me and Krazy Kuni) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:42 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul nods and finishes his omlet before grabbing a fork and setting his plate on the table. he then gets 2 glasses of water and sets it on the table. "Books can only get you so far. actually being out there in real combat. things are very diffrent then when your reading your books. you have to make decisions very quickly as a second too late or the wrong judgement could cause you or those around you to get hurt. that is why the entrance examine is so extinceive." He sits down at his seat and starts eating.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:53 am
Mi'ra sat at the table with him "It seems like it". She gave a small sigh and begun to eat, she wasn't sure how she would do if she managed to stay with the guild for a time. She didnt want to break the circle like Zeru had and wanted to study it, she didnt even think about what would have happened during the time of that.

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:08 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul eats his meal quietly. He takes his plate to the sink and cleans it up as well as the pan he used now that it had cooled down. "Being a mercenary is a bit more than just taking jobs. we are also the enforcers of the mayor's will. we have our own rules about it so you cant just go pushing people around. but we are around to help settles disputes."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:12 pm
Mi'ra ate silently as well at Zerul, as she finished she sat silently at the table since and looked over to see he was still washing the pan. "I've noticed, your guild is also careful of what contracts it allows no doubt. Ones involving questionable task are often rejected or thrown out right?." she asked.

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:54 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul nods. "Yes you are correct. were mercinaries not criminals." he finishes cleaning the dishes and puts them away.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:58 pm
"I wonder how this one was managed tos be given to me though, an experienced person would have been far better then me. I mean her smuggled in and sold off drugs to others so a fool like me shouldn't have been given the task. He would be a greater risk to me then I to him."

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:01 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul shakes his head. "the information provided didn't make it seem like that tough of a mission. a few thugs at best."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:04 pm
"Your probably right, I'm just overthinking it." Mi'ra said with a sigh as she leaned into the wooded chair and looked up. "I need to go see papa soon, let him know im okay before he starts to worry." she muttered mostly to herself knowing her father had already been worrying from the moment she left the shop.

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:09 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul nods. "Go tell your father your Ok and meet me around the back of the guild. there is a training field set up and i want to see where your strengths lie.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:16 pm
Nodding slightly she stood up, starting to head to where she believed the front door was she turned to him. "Um.... y-you can keep the ring... Father sells those items to the guild often so I dont think he will miss it. Its a thanks for helping keep me alive". Turning to him she gave a weak smile before she turned away to head out and to her own home.

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:18 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul nods. "No need to thank me." He waves at her as she leaves then he goes to get things ready for her next test.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:23 pm
Returning home Mi'ra started to put away the items from her bag knowing she shouldn't need most of them, even the enchanted items returned to the shelves before she found her father returning to the shop. Greeting him she seen him relax before she hugged him and went to her old bedroom in his home. Changing her clothing and wearing the light armor she had before she headed to the guild calmly not sure what she would end up doing today with Zerul.

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:32 pm
DaMetaEX
Krazy Kuni

Zerul got various training dummies ready and even some weapons to see where her profession lied. being a book worm she wouldn't have too much physical skill. but this was more to see where her strengths lied.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:43 pm
Peeking around the back of the guild Mi'ra looked blankly at the training dummy, she knew what they were of course but she herself never used one. She rarely even managed to be close to one seeing how often the guilds keep them over most other people so she really managed to see them.

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:51 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul sees Mi'ra show up. "was half expecing you not to show with what you said earlier. glad to see i was wrong." He moves a stack of weapons to a nearby table and lays them out. "You will be trying out each weapon so i know what your more natrually inclined to do. dont worry the training dummy can take whatever you can throw at it."

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff