Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
The Blushing Bride Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:22 am
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch

Ah be yer descendant. Ah be a brydwolf.

Aileen: Bride... Wolf?... Ah've never hearith o such a thing! Dist thou taketh me fo a fool?

A brydwolf be a female Werewolf, a half breed between Lycans an Humans. Her human maternal grandma be me mother's sister and they both be o Vampire descent. She only look this way, because she be young. When she be older, she'll be lookin more like me.

*Looks to Aidar, then back to Aileen, twice.* Ah see... half human, you say?
*Pears ar Aileen.*
Aileen: Aye, Ah see noo.
*walks over to Luminova.*
Luminova, thee took leave before we had finished. heart

Please leave me alone... I do not like you...

Aileen:*Eyes widen in shock.* For wha reason? Ah have only shown thee nothin bu affection! sad  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:54 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch

Ah be yer descendant. Ah be a brydwolf.

Aileen: Bride... Wolf?... Ah've never hearith o such a thing! Dist thou taketh me fo a fool?

A brydwolf be a female Werewolf, a half breed between Lycans an Humans. Her human maternal grandma be me mother's sister and they both be o Vampire descent. She only look this way, because she be young. When she be older, she'll be lookin more like me.

*Pears ar Aileen.*

Aileen:*Eyes widen in shock.* For wha reason? Ah have only shown thee nothin bu affection! sad

*Recoils* I... You... I don't like the way you treated me... I... Just, stay away from me...  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:26 am
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

*Pears ar Aileen.*

*Recoils* I... You... I don't like the way you treated me... I... Just, stay away from me...

Aileen. *Moves back and fourth infront of Luminove, looking her in the face inqusically, ans the repulsed woman keeps trying to look away and notices that she is blushing.*
I see. Thou art just as she was... Ah had a friend who be jus like thee, once. Twas an uneasy friendship, at first, bu as we traveled tigether, we grew close as sisters. Forgive me, twas nae mine intent tae offend, we Succubi tend tae be overly affectationate and be attracted tae beauty, regardless o sex, age, race, or kinds (species) Ah wilt nae dost it, again. redface  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:49 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

*Pears ar Aileen.*

Aileen. *Moves back and fourth infront of Luminove, looking her in the face inqusically, ans the repulsed woman keeps trying to look away and notices that she is blushing.*
I see. Thou art just as she was... Ah had a friend who be jus like thee, once. Twas an uneasy friendship, at first, bu as we traveled tigether, we grew close as sisters. Forgive me, twas nae mine intent tae offend, we Succubi tend tae be overly affectationate and be attracted tae beauty, regardless o sex, age, race, or kinds (species) Ah wilt nae dost it, again. redface

*relaxes a bit and sighs* I suppose so.. But, the thought that you would actually bare the child of a man other than your husband...  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:54 am
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel

*relaxes a bit and sighs* I suppose so.. But, the thought that you would actually bare the child of a man other than your husband...

Aileen: twas bu a thought, mine friend, nothin more. Otherwise, the marriage have no meaning, an why dost it?
*looks around*
Aileen: Speakin aboot such thins, where for be thine betrothed? be he hither?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:15 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel

Aileen: twas bu a thought, mine friend, nothin more. Otherwise, the marriage have no meaning, an why dost it?
*looks around*

Oh... I.. Yes, he's right over there! *points into the audience.* The Vampire with dark shiny hair.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:21 am
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel

*looks around*

Oh... I.. Yes, he's right over there! *points into the audience.* The Vampire with dark shiny hair.

*Smiles and waves.*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:24 am
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel

*looks around*

*Smiles and waves.*

Aileen: *looks puzzled.* ... Leon???  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:26 am
Well, I best be gettin tae me seat... The contst be startin soon, an I be one o the judges. *Makes his way to the judicial table.*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:29 am
HomacXross7
Jack: okay..... Now that i have everybody's attention, all brides step forward and line up.... Everyone else.... Off my stage before i throw you off, and i have the power to do so FYI.
*jack sniffs the air then, with his claws, slashes the air and opens a portal then two more open up infront of him bringing in Natasha Xross and Mizuti Akumachi.

Zudhred: Come, Eriys, let us find some seats... *Leaves the stage with Erinys.*  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:13 am
Mizuti Akumachi
HomacXross7
Jack: okay..... Now that i have everybody's attention, all brides step forward and line up.... Everyone else.... Off my stage before i throw you off, and i have the power to do so FYI.
*jack sniffs the air then, with his claws, slashes the air and opens a portal then two more open up infront of him bringing in Natasha Xross and Mizuti Akumachi.

User Image
I fall out of the portal but I land on my feet, with both my arms wraped around my belly, now swelling, with a child. My belly and my neck start showing strans of red scales, as i stand up straight. I look around in a bit of a panic. Being pulled away from my home and shout "Shénme? Wǒ zài nǎlǐ? 什么?我在哪里?I turn around and i see jack, who i turn towards and walk asking, "Chākǒu. Wèishéme wǒ zài zhèlǐ? Zhè cì nǐ ne? Wǒ xūyào nǐ sòng wǒ huílái, wǒ jíjiāng wèi wǒ wèilái de zhàngfū tiàowǔ 插口。为什么我在这里?这次你呢?我需要你送我回来,我即将为我未来的丈夫跳舞。

Jack: calm down there mizuti, ill explaing in a bit, in the mean time line up over there
*jack points to a section of the stage with his pen*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:22 am
Ok, the Blushing Bride Beauty Pageant is now in session! If all the brides would please line up in the order that they entered, we can now get underway.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:03 pm
Lucia Keres

User Image

Ok, First up, We have Lady Lucia Keres! She is a Viscountess, head of the ruling family of the Erubus Vampire Clan, a former general of the ancient Warlord, Tyrius Maximov, and ruler of the province of New Tartaros! She is an ancient Hellanic Warrioress from the late Bronze age of Gaia, before the second Dark Age had begun, and comes from a land that is essentially a barren wasteland. they swamps are gaseous and even bur, and the trees of the forests are withered and almost leafless. It also says here she is a breed of Vampire that has poisonous blood that burns and can be absorbed through the skin, which she tends to use as a weapon in battle. She uses Vampiric blood magic to expel it through her pores and can concentrate it into sword and shield! She also has pyrokenetic abilities. Toasty! Standing at 5 foot 5, this lovely Lady's youthful body is well toned from centuries of battle with a bust size of 83 cm, waist line of 58cm, and hip width of 82cm. She has blue eyes and green hair that she can turn into snakes, and although that may sound just horrifying to some, it seams that she tends to use this ability to smother lover's faces in a barrage of kisses! She can also sprout large black feathered wings that are useful for cuddling, can control snakes, and even.. Wow, an I reading this right? It says here that she 's as flexible as a snake! Wow... Umm... Moving on...

While most wedding dresses are traditionally white, it is actually, traditional for the women of the Keres family to wear red at all times. She is dressed in a light gown with veil siding, a snugly tight corset with ribbon wrap sleeves, and a veil crowned with roses and lovey veil ribbon bows on the sides. In her family, it is traditional for the bride to wash the dress in her own blood, so as to imbue it with a portion of her own power to pass on to the next generation. This is a first generation dress personally hand spun from fine Gaian linen and dyed with her own blood to give it a very deep red. It says here, that she has been prepared to marry a young lord of her mortal enemy, the Lycan Icewolves, one Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz... Oh boy...

Now, lady Keres, I'm going to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind...  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff