Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Good Reads Bookstore Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Tomlin looks at the girl curiously as she asks for help in reaching something that was beyond her reach. He himself wasn't that much taller than her, just a couple inches...was it just barely out of her reach? If not, he wouldn't be much help. But maybe if she could touch it, he could get just enough of his grip. He nods. "Alright." He gives her a smile and puts the book back. "Yeah, I'll see what I can do." He gives her a little nod. "Go ahead and lead the way. I may not be much bigger, but...maybe that little boost in height is all you need? If not...we might be able to think of something, right?"

princess syub

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 6:24 pm
User Image
Every day, I felt love only in the movies
Or in books or dramas
Mmm, thats how I learned love
My heart kept racing as if it was my story
My heart was pounding and fluttering
Mmm, Im so curious, Im going crazy
Ooh, some day
Will these things happen to me too?
When will that be? Who will it be?

❝ location // good reads bookstore
❝ company // amaya (???), white-haired male
❝ mood // anxious / embarrassed
❝ status // single
❝ ootd // outfit

❝ ooc //

" 暁 "

Yuko bowed her head in embarrassment. She hadn't even thought that he might have trouble reaching it himself. "S-sorry... Here." She stumbled over her words as she led the male to the booksheld, looking up at the shelf with disdain. "It's the green one, over there..." She trailed off as she tried again to reach it, mostly to show him which book she was looking at. Her eyebrows furrowed as she barely reached the edge this time. What, was she shrinking? This is ridiculous. She could feel her blush extending to her ears and neck just from the pure shame she was feeling.

" 佚 "

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:53 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Seeing her barely touch the edge, he nods and motions for her to move to the side a little. Once she does so, he presses himself to the bookshelf and pushes himself up to the tip of his toes. Doing so allows him to reach the bottom edge of spine of the book just enough for him to push it up a little, and get the edge of his finger under it. From there, he spends a few minutes wiggling it up and down a little as he attempts to free it from his prison. As he works, he visibly feels his temperature rising from even that simple strain which he was putting on his body. Nevertheless, he finally frees the book from its shelfy prison, and hands it to Yuko, a smile on his face. As she is taking it, he feels a wave of lightheadedness washing over him. "Hey...do me a favor...go get me a glass of cool water...and if I'm unconscious when you return, either pour it down my throat or splash me with it..." He sits down, so that if he does pass out, he doesn't fall on his face.

princess syub

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:52 pm
User Image
Or in books or dramas
Ooh, some day

❝ company // amaya (???), white-haired male
❝ mood // anxious / embarrassed
❝ status // single
❝ ootd // outfit

❝ ooc // sorry for the late reply, got really sick :c

" 暁 "

After confirmation, Yuko moved aside to allow the male to reach for the book. Once he finally got a good hold on it, she watches him pull it down and hand it to her with a smile. About to say her thanks, she is interrupted when he asks for a favor, his voice coming out as a bit... strained. He sat down on the ground, looking like he was close to passing out.

Yuko was absolutely panicking. "U-um! Please stay here, I'll find some water for you!" Her voice raised as she walked fast out of the aisle they were in, the book clutched in her arms and her face contorted into worry. Sometime later she'd feel foolish for saying the previous statement when she knew he wouldn't go anywhere, but for now her top priority is the male.

Just in time, it seemed like the employee had returned to their station at the register. She quickly approaches them, nearly in tears as she spoke. "May I have a glass of water? Please hurry." Her request was quickly heard out, and soon she was rushing back with the glass of water in one hand and the book in the other.

" 佚 "

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:15 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

When Yuko returns, Tomlin is on the edge of unconsciousness, being extremely lightheaded. He slowly reaches out and takes the water, sipping on it and letting its coolness have some effect on him. "S-sorry." He says, chuckling. "I'm kinda pathetic...a little bit of work and I start to get lightheaded..." He lets out a series of long, deep breaths, trying to release some of the heat inside him. "But we all have our own curse, right? That's mine...can't very well release any built-up heat that I generate while awake, which leads to...issues like this...but don't worry about it...I'll be fine in a minute..."

princess syub

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:38 pm
User Image
Or in books or dramas
Ooh, some day

❝ company // white-haired male
❝ mood // anxious
❝ status // single
❝ ootd // outfit

❝ ooc //

" 暁 "

Yuko let the male take the glass, kneeling beside him so she can better hear him. At first it was a little spiel of self-deprecation, which she understood, being guilty of doing so to herself. It was when he started talking about the curse that her eyes widened. A curse? Everyone? She looked down on her hands, trying to process this information. Vaguely, she was aware that Amaya's presence was elsewhere. She wished she were here so she could have heard this as well.

She stayed beside him until he had recovered, and once he did she tentatively asked, "That... About the curse... You said, everyone had them? Everyone... in this city?" Her voice was soft as she tried to coerce her thoughts to be better organized. It would explain why Amaya was able to control her body that day they arrived in this city. It would explain why her eye had turned lighter. But why? Who would do this? Her gaze fell on the male in front of her. "But who would want us to suffer like this...?" She whispered, anxiety seeping into her voice.

" 佚 "

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:03 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"If...the stories are completely accurate...an angry witch..." He responds. "Something about her lover being executed...as witches normally were back then...cursed the town as a result..." Feeling a little better, he pushes himself on to his feet, though is still partly leaning against the bookshelf. "...now everyone who lives here...supposedly...has something wrong with them. Like this..." He gestures to himself. "It'll be a real pain once Summer comes along, I imagine." At that, he laughs lightly, a little weakly due to still recovering from the risk of heat stroke.

princess syub

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:16 am
User Image
Or in books or dramas
Ooh, some day

❝ mood // anxious
❝ status // single
❝ ootd // outfit

❝ ooc //

" 暁 "

She listened quietly, processing everything he said. Yuko swam in her thoughts, trying to connect all this new information to her own situation, but jolted when the male stood up. She quickly followed suit, hovering over him with worry. She didn't know if it was alright to be so near him like this, but she was far more worried about his state of being right now to think about it. "Please, you shouldn't strain yourself..." Gently, she gripped his arm to support him, unsure of how to further help him. "We should find somewhere you can rest for a while..."

" 佚 "

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:20 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Tomlin gives a little shrug, then smiles reassuringly at Yuko. "Don't worry about it...I'm fine, really. I just needed a minute. The best thing might be to go to that little drink area they have on the side of the bar...get another drink. If you want, I can get you something as well." He straightens up, to show that he was okay. "Do you want a drink?"

princess syub

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:38 am
User Image
Or in books or dramas
Ooh, some day

❝ mood // anxious
❝ status // single
❝ ootd // outfit

❝ ooc //

" 暁 "

The smile he throws her way does calm her nerves a little. He invites her to grab a drink, and the sirens in her head ring loudly. He was still technically a stranger, so he might be dangerous... But then, he's shown her nothing but kindness. Yuko thought for a moment, then smiled back at him. "Sure, but you'll let me pay at least?" She laughs softly. "But before that, we should at least know each other's names, right? I'm Yuko." She felt a bit more courageous now. Maybe it was the Koizumi twins' influence on her? The book was abandoned completely as she agreed to accompany him, laying neatly on its side on the lower bookshelf.

" 佚 "

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:44 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"Tomlin." He responds, the smile still on his face. Before they head out, he stops and picks up the book, holding it out for her. "Don't want to forget this..." He says, with a light chuckle. "Caused too much drama to just leave behind." He then takes her over to the side cafe, where he pays for a cool bottle of water, then steps aside to let Yuko pay, since she requested. He then sits at a table, waiting for her to join him.

princess syub

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:20 am
User Image
Or in books or dramas
Ooh, some day

❝ company // tomlin, amaya
❝ mood // a bit more relaxed
❝ status // single
❝ ootd // outfit

❝ ooc //

" 暁 "

"Nice to meet you, Tomlin." She finishes, then accepts the book sheepishly. "Oh, thank you." She tucks it away between her arms as she follows Tomlin along to the cafe. She buys herself hot chocolate, which might have looked odd, and paid for her own drink. She rejoins the male at the table he was sitting at, smoothing her skirt down before sitting down.

Yuko was silent for a while, both her hands cupping the warm cup of liquid and the book now laying on the table, before looking up at the male. "Since you told me something as personal as your curse, I should tell you mine." She was a bit nervous, but knowing she wasn't alone with being cursed allowed her to ease into talking about it. "My curse... I made a contract with a spirit when I was young. When we arrived here some time ago, she had... taken control over my body. We both had no clue why this was so, and it was the reason why this," At this point, she brushes her bangs to the side to show her lighter blue eye in comparison to her dark blue one, "happened. We had no clue about curses and the witch rumor, at least until now." She paused, reorganizing her thoughts, then she smiles at Tomlin. "So, thank you. You really helped me put some pieces together, not to mention you risked yourself just to reach this book for me. Now I feel glad that I decided to approach you." Catching her words, her eyes widened as her cheeks flushed red. "S-sorry, that was too forward of me when we've only just met..."

Amaya had sauntered back at this moment, the temperature dropping a little at her presence. She hadn't expected to find Yuko speaking to someone, much less a boy, but she enjoyed knowing that her host was trying to get over her fears. She drew closer at a leisurely pace, catching Yuko's attention which she waved back to the male in front of her. They can talk later, so for now she'll let the girl socialize with someone other than her.

" 佚 "

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:26 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

When Yuko's face flushes, Tomlin gives her a little smile. "Hey, it's okay to make friends. It's not like you moved for a kiss or anything more extreme than that. And...if it makes you feel better, I'm glad to have met you as well. Always nice to help put things to perspective, I think, and us meeting helped you get some answers." He suddenly feels the temperature drop, and looks for the source, not finding it. However, it was certainly helpful to him. The higher temperature, the worse for him.

princess syub

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:17 pm
User Image
Or in books or dramas
Ooh, some day

❝ company // tomlin, amaya
❝ mood // a bit more relaxed
❝ status // single
❝ ootd // outfit

❝ ooc //

" 暁 "

Hearing Tomlin say that, she could feel her mood relax again. Her cheeks were still flushed, something that came with having pale skin, but now she was able to make eye contact with the male and smile widely in a genuine matter now. "...Thank you, really." She sipped on her chocolate, then put it down, placing her hands on her lap. "Oh, if you're feeling cold or anything, please do tell me. The spirit I was talking about is... actually beside you right now." She pointed out, seeing him looking around just as the temperature in the area dropped. She was used to it, but she knew others weren't as much.

Hearing her say those words, Amaya's confusion grew. She told the boy about her? She knew the girl wouldn't say anything about their connection unless it was an important point in their conversation, something she missed from leaving the area for a while. It was another thing that she was experimenting on, having discovered that she can now stray from her host farther than she used to. Since then, she has experimented with it to see how far she could go, but it does mean she can't look over her host during that time.

"What were you looking for in the bookstore, by the way?" Yuko asked, a curious look on her face. She knew he was looking at a book before she caught his attention, and she felt bad that she drew him away from it during that time.

" 佚 "

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:47 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Tomlin shakes his head. "I'm fine with the cold. In fact, it's better for me that way. I don't take well to heat." He chuckles a little, doing his best to not draw attention to any nearby spirit. "I'd rather be cold than unconscious." Sipping lightly on his drink, he thinks on Yuko's words. "To be honest, I wasn't looking for anything in particular. I was just browsing to see if anything caught me eye. Nothing really did until you came along." It takes him a moment to realize how that might have sounded, and he starts shaking his head. "T-that wasn't an advance...not trying to make you uncomfortable..."

princess syub

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces