Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Lixin District
195 Cherry Street- Rutherhart and Todeas' Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:31 am
Zoey Andrea Luna Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina tilted her head. He did a lot of talking. Like too much talking. She poked him in the belly this time. It was squishy, but she could tell there was some muscle there. He wanted her to teach him how to fight. At that, she laughed. She didn't hold back, which meant that there would be breaks while she wanted for him to come back.

"While that would be nice. I was never formally taught. Nor do I know how to hold back my strength, so I'd kill you, and then I would have to wait." She then moved her finger from his belly back to his face, and poked it again. "I'm awake cause I need to remind you not to tell Zoey about her condition. They are gona wake up with no memory of of what happened. I'm going to put Zoey in the chair, but that's not a guarantee that she'll wake up first, but before I do I have a question. What's it like to die?" She had never met anyone who had died and came back. She wanted to have this information.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: ]
KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:39 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna felt a bit embarrassed as she laughed while also poking his average stomach before she gave her reasoning. He couldn't help but to smile and chuckle a bit before he sighed and focused as she continued to talk. He nodded his head as she reminded him not to inform Zoey about the pregnancy. "I'll make sure to remember that. Hopefully she does wake up first because I know she has stuff to do today." He told Davina before she soon asked a fairly.... personal question which caused him to quiet down, his hair covering his eyes before he took it into serious consideration. "It.... when I died for the first time, I was shocked.... yet it only lasted for a second before pain flooded in before I felt nothing. For me.... I felt nothing upon death, yet I can remember the pain and the one who cried for me before I awoke like nothing happened."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:32 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina watched as he put his head down, and he talked about his first death. His head was down. *She put her hand under his chin, trying to move it up. "Then tell her that. If she really wants to die, tell her that you would cry over her. Sadly, I can't protect her for a few hours after I give her the body. being out is very taxing on me, and I have to rest." Her own eyes were blinking, he could see how tired she really was. She was genuine when she said that. "Goodbye Mister Police officer Ragna. May we never need to meet again." She then went back over to his bed, and laid down. She knew that the moment that she went into her room, things might go...wonkey.

She stood up from the seat, putting Zoey in it. She gently moved a piece of hair from Zoey's face. She truly loved the woman, however, they could never truly be together. She walked up the stairs in their shared mind, yawning. She needed to rest, but she wasn't going to sleep. She couldn't in case something happened. She had to stay vigilant today. So many things could go wrong. She went into her room, but before closing the door, she turned on her TV, she wanted to know about the Zygote. It was still working it's way down, but it was finding a spot implant. She would also know that as long as it didn't happen for 2 hours, the Zygote would be safe. She gave a small smile, and walked to her door, and closed it.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:41 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna was pulled a bit by his chin to look up at her, hearing her order before he slowly nodded his head. "Thanks." He told her, some tears had come from his eyes when he was remembering the pain of his first demise before he watched her lay back down, having taken note about how tired she was. "Goodnight Davina." He told her softly as he kept watch over Zoey, wondering who may wake up next after she left the mind for the time being. He was a bit tired still, but didn't fall asleep yet, wondering who may come out first.

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:56 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna was on the ground, her head hurting. It felt like someone had kicked it. She sat up and looked around. The TV was set to having their eyes closed. She couldn't see where they were. She put her hand on her head, and walked over to the Couch. Zoey was on the seat, did they pass out? Luna took Zoey off the couch and sat down. She opened the eyes, and sat up. She had been here before. It was Ragna's room. Huh, how did they end up here? They were at their house when Zoey felt sick.

She turned towards Ranga, her blue eyes towards him. She wasn't in the mood for things like this. "So, we were at our house, now we are here, what the ******** happened."

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:02 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna continued to watch over her before he closed his eyes to rest them for a second, that was until he heard the shifting and sat up to look at her. He could see the blue in her eyes before she began to ask about what happened. "Well, I guess you blacked out but we went out to eat for a small chat, but it was mainly about things we need to do today. On our way to try and find my brother, you had a headache and we stopped by your house before coming here to try and catch him."

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:21 am

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna raised an eyebrow at him. They normally didn't just pass out for no reason. She closed her eyes and tried to remember what happened before. She then opened her eyes in surprise, she remembered. Zoey was going to end their lives, just to protect people. "That selfish b***h. She then got up and paced around. She hadn't stopped Zoey, and neither had Andrea. That meant only other thing could have happened. "The Bad thing came out didn't it?"

She kept pacing, thinking. She didn't know why it would come out. She didn't remember Zoey doing anything, just threatening it. "What did The Bad thing do? Tell me everything, or I will torture you again." Her tone was firm.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:41 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna watched as Luna was a bit surprised before he sighed and rubbed the back of his head, he was a bit terrible talking to her Zoey to try and convince her otherwise before she looked at him. She asked about Davina, causing him to narrow his eyes at Luna before he decided to speak as she was packing back and forth. "You mean killer you? I don't recall, but I do remember that we only talked and had some french fries. Nothing bad happened except us going to a burger joint." He responded to Luna, deciding it would be better to not tell her about Davina.

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:52 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna walked towards him. He wasn't answering her questions. This wouldn't do. She closed her eyes quickly. Andrea was waking up. This was bad. She would not like what Luna was about to do, but they had blacked out. Why else would they black out. She woke up on the floor, not in her bed.

Since Ragna was sitting down, she went up to him. She went to the side that she had learned his package naturally laid. She then moved her foot in an attempt to step on it, hard. "If you want pain, I will bring it to you. Now answer me Ragna. What did we talk about?" Alcohol effected each of them differently, but it was never enough to knock them out. She doubted that they could even afford any at this time. He was starting to really piss her off.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:17 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna reacted to her lifting her foot as he was quick to shift backwards a bit so she'd miss, getting up to his own feet. He looked back at her before he responded, "Namely about the past and how I died." He responded as she seemed like she didn't like his half-truths. "That's all I could remember because we were mostly enjoying food." He told her, he didn't want to throw Davina into more heat, she already had enough to deal with.

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:06 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna got in his face. Sure, she wasn't able to hurt him in the way she expected to but that was fine. She then got out of his face. "Fine, if you don't want to tell us, that's perfectly fine. Just know that Andrea is crying right now cause you won't tell us." Luna wasn't above manipulating people for her own gain. Andrea was up, but she was trying to get in control to cling to Ragna.

In their shared mind, Zoey slowly woke up, and rubbed her eyes. She felt well rested. She saw that Luna was in the seat. She went over to it, to see that she was in Ragna's face. She took a small yawn. 'Remember, I have things to do today. We need work, or we aren't going to have a home or food for long.'

Luna scoffed outloud. "Your lucky that Zoey has to do work today, otherwise I would milk the truth out of you." Luna looked at Zoey.'I have something to do today as well. Otherwise, the next 19-20 years will be hell.' Andrea looked confused at Luna. 19-20 years, wait, they had unprotected sex! 'He seems like a guy that wouldn't run away from this, can we please have one? I would love it forever. Please!' Zoey and Luna looked at her. Zoey looked unsure, while Luna looked like she knew what she wanted to do. 'One strip tease for him, and we are getting the pill, got it?' She was in control and she was getting that damned pill.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:15 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna watched her lean into his face, staring into his eyes before she pulled away and told him that Andrea was crying. "I'm telling the truth, all we ever did was talk about our lives at a burger joint." He told her before she began to scoff outloud. It sounded as though the others awoke when she began to talk to him, even threatening to milk the truth out, which caused him to blush. "There's nothing to milk out when it's all already there Luna." He told her as he began to get to his feet, a tad bit of a fumble from sitting on his feet for so long.

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:53 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna turned her back to Ragna, she was going to change clothing, as she saw it by the bed. She was about to pull down her pants and her panties when she stopped. Zoey was back in control. She stood up, she didn't want Ragna to see her getting dressed. She sighed, and picked up the clothing. "Is there a place I can go and change?" Ragna would be able to see that her eyes were no longer blue, they were grey. She still didn't feel well enough to be out, and she wasn't sure what she was going to do about the guilt that she felt.

Luna was extremely upset. She had wanted to tease him, trying to get more information out of him. She also wanted to get the pill where Zoey wasn't sure if she wanted to. Andrea was against it of course. She sighed as her head mates where arguing.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:36 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna watched as she was about to threaten tease him before he watched her stand back up and grabbed her clothing. He was quick to wrap his arms around Zoey, he didn't want to let go as she could feel some tears going down his cheeks. "S-Sorry.... there is a place you can go get changed, but...after what happened yesterday, I was quite worried when you blacked out." He told her, knowing that Zoey and Andrea could better assume what he would mean with most of his words. "You can change in here, I'll be out the door."

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:02 am

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey tightened up when he suddenly hugged her. She felt a wetness on her shoulder. Was he crying? She was really confused. She still felt the same way, but the head mates didn't agree with her. "Ragna, I still feel the same way. The world is better off without me, and the bad thing, but it's painfully clear to me that she won't let me do what I want. So no, I do think that I should die, but I know I won't be able to." Her face looked disappointed. She looked like she was very upset at this development.

He then walked out of the room. She sighed and slowly got dressed for the day. She didn't want to stay here more than she wanted. She didn't know if the bad thing had hurt him. She sighed, not knowing what happened at all. She then walked out of the room. "I'm glad you can't die, cause I do enjoy having you as a friend." Yes, she understood that they had slept together, however, she didn't feel like she knew him well enough to even think he was more than that.

In their shared head, Luna and Andrea were arguing. They wanted opposite things. Andrea wanted the child, Luna wanted her freedom. She balled her hands, and both outloud she said "Will you two stop the fighting! I'm sick of all the yelling while I'm out!" She had had enough.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Lixin District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out