Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Leap of Faith Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:29 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"I think we would both call last night an act of passion and an embracing of newly found love, maybe I'll make you mad at me everyday so that by night we take our frustrations with us to bed and use them towards our performance? You are to be wed to a vigorous young prince, of Zale none the less." Absalon teased back and couldn't help but feel a little sorry for her shyness. "Sophia, you'll do great, I'm sure of it, you'll always be in the spotlight when you make decisions for someone other than yourself." Absalon said and gave her a peck on the cheek and held her hand when they were finished acknowledging the people.

"To answer your question, I wanted us to have as much private time as possible, because once we're back from our "efforts of getting to know each other better" as I put in my letter, I'm not so sure that we'll have much during the day, and I doubt your knight will stop trying to be by your side." Absalon said as he held her hand and smiled at her mentioning tonight. "The way you say it, I'm a little afraid that by the night's end you'll be carrying me to our room and tossing me on the bed." Absalon said before the play began.

AceOfTears
[]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:41 pm
Sophia Darrington

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“Mmm… Do you really want me mad at you everyday? Here I thought we had overcome that hatred we had shared at one point. How will I ever keep up with you?” She teased in return with a smile. Still there was always that thought someone in the royal court would making it worse for her. Even now she wanted to be the best she could as she brushed some of her hair behind her ear. Knowing that she would be put in the spotlight she would need to get over the feelings she had on the inside. “Well I’ll need your help to distract me from my shyness then.” She spoke with a slight blush from the peck.

Hearing that he wanted as much private time with her before it would be over. She grinned at him, “Well there is the time for the wedding and the honeymoon that we’ll have alone. He may not stop trying but I believe he’ll know when I want you to myself.” She spoke as she intertwined her fingers with his own. Smirking to herself hearing him before shaking her head, “All I ask is that there isn’t another early morning so your servant isn’t traumatized like today.” She spoke with a mischievous smile across her lips.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:16 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"Maybe our hatred is what sparked our love?" Absalon said and gave her another light peck on the lips this time. "Or maybe I'll go with you in court and bring up our first date by telling everyone that you're not as icy as you seem to be, I'm sure that will help you get over your shyness. And I promise that will not happen again, I will tell her to knock before entering, that was mortifying wasn't it? I ask for a wake-up call usually and I was too occupied with your body ti have thought about it." Absalon said and held her hand as the play went on. It was a very unique play and at some of the more dramatic scenes had Absalon on the edge of his seat. The fights were well choreographed, and in the end the crowd cheered and applauded an excellent performance.

There would be a forty-five minute intermission before their next play would start, which would give the two of them time to stretch their legs and what not. "That was a pretty amazing show don't you think?" Absalon turned to her and asked as he walked with her outside for some fresh air, seeing the dawn turn to dusk, but not quite dark yet as the orange light from the sun lightly kissed the sky. The cool air for the night being passed in breezes.

AceOfTears
[]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:26 pm
Sophia Darrington

Smiling into the kiss as she looked into his eyes, “They say hatred can turn into love because of the passion.” She spoke before she kissed his cheek softly. “You will not tell the court about our first date. I need to be icy so I can strike fear in court to use. If I become mushy then there will more battles in court I have to deal with.” She spoke sternly. Last thing that Sophia needed was to deal with more royals that were self centered. Nodding knowing how mortifying it could have been, “Made me feel like I was some mistress. I’m sure it wasn’t pleasant for her to see you and me in the same bed naked. You can be occupied with my body any time.” She spoke with her eyes looking over with a smirk. Holding onto his hand tightly with a smile as she adjusted herself a couple of times during the play when she got uncomfortable. She had to admit it was a good play to see as it was different from most plays she would see.

Nodding at him before she stood up to stretch her legs since it was intermission for now. Walking with him outside to get fresh air as she breathed softly. She stretched her arms before looking over at Absalon, “So excited for the next part?” She asked curiously wondering how much he was enjoying the play.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:56 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"But how else are people going to know just how much wine you need to become friendly, maybe everyone would like to hear how we fell for each other after our fist date, how we saw an enticing sparkle in each other's eyes, or how your allure allowed you to conquer my heart?" Absalon said before giving her a kiss on the lips. He laughed lightly at her comment about feeling like a mistress. "Well don't let that be one of your concerns, you'll be the only woman allowed in my bed, any other advances will be shot down immediately, why have more when one is better than all the rest?" Absalon asked and smirked at her remark.

"My, my, what a mouth on you. I'll be sure to remind you of such a generous offer when my day has been long. I offer my body to you as well Sophia, I plan to explore your body further in the days to come," Absalon said as he lifted her chin up so her eyes met his before he brushed some hair out of her face. He had to break it almost instantly. "Sorry Sophia, but I don't want to get too worked up in public, or I'll make a fool out of us both." he said with a smile. "I actually am excited about this next play though, I've heard of it and was planning on seeing it back in Zale, that was before I was told to come here and meet you, so I get to watch a highly anticipated play with the love of my life, I'd say that can't be beat."

AceOfTears
[a

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:19 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia narrowed her eyes at him before she crossed her arms over her chest. “They don’t need to know about the wine… Unless you are wanting to be the one fighting the battles that will be coming from them?” She asked him before feeling the kiss on her lips as she seemed to melt under his touch. Her face began to flush hearing that she was better than the rest. “Er… Well… Good.” She spoke surprised that she was really that good to push other offers away. Trying to control her flushing in her cheeks as she didn’t think he would have a mistress or at least not for a year.

“So you are going to take my offer after every night when fighting with the royals?” She teased him. She looked into his eyes as she felt her heart racing in her chest. When he broke it she blinked in confusion before he had apologized to her. She leaned up to kiss his lips deeply before pulling away. “I’ll just steal a kiss to tide me over.” She spoke with a grin. She had thought it was adorable when he spoke about the next play being something he wanted to see before coming here. “I’d say so.” She spoke with a smile across her lips as she continued to walk the streets with him. She looked at the sky wishing she could stay out with him longer than the forty-five minutes allowed for intermission. “Do you like plays a lot?” She asked curiously.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:48 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"Maybe that's my plan, get worked up during the days and have you, my stress reliever, at night. I'm sure we'll both benefit from that plan."
Absalon said and took a deep breath and re;easing a sigh. "Oh, is that some modesty I spot in my wife, I will never need a mistress if you love me as much as I you. As long as I have you, there shall be not even a thought wasted on others, how does that make you feel?" Absalon asked her with a smile. He thought about her question, the fact was that he liked hearing stories and plays were stories, just acted out. "Yes, I believe I do, I enjoy a good tale every now and again as entertainment. That's not to say I can tell you the deeper meaning behind each one or the reason the creator made it." Absalon said to her as he enjoyed the sight of the stars in the sky.

"I honestly have just recently started showing interests in plays because there were people from one of the towns in Zale's territories perform back home as tribute to my father's assistance in crop production by lending them more farmers."It was insane because the play wasn't on a stage, but a location and it would move throughout designated areas in town, it went from the town border and ended in the castle gardens. I only wish you could have experienced it with me." Absalon said with a smile, it seemed she had uncovered a hot topic with him right now, as he grew a little excited as he spoke of it.

AceOfTears
[a]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:26 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia couldn’t help but to giggle at Absalon hearing how she would become his stress reliever at night from the royals in court. “Seems like you would enjoy it too much.” She teased him. She rubbed her arms before her gaze looked away knowing how most arranged marriages would work which had been her worry with their own. Her cheeks were redden by his words as she wanted to hide her face. “It makes me feel wanted. I just didn’t know if we would end up being a typical arrange marriage if I bored you or you would find someone else.” She explained her reasoning hoping he wasn’t mad by it. Turning her gaze back to him as she held a smile across her lips hearing he liked a good tale. Soon she wrapped her arms around his arm closest to her. Following his gaze to the stars as she marveled at how beautiful it made the night sky wanting to fall asleep underneath them. Always her mother would have a heart attack if she did knowing she wasn’t acting like a princess.

Hearing about his recent interest in plays before a particular one that moved throughout the town. She wished she could witness such a play to move along from scene to scene throughout the town. “It sounds lovely. Maybe when we visit Zale we can see it? Tell me more.” She asked curiously. Her eyes never left his own seeing how excited he was about the topic. She wanted to be able to know more about her soon-to-be-husband.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:02 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"Oh I'm sure you'll enjoy it too, I'll have you rate my performance each night as well if you'd be so kind." Absalon said to her with a smile as he saw how he reacted to how much attention he was giving her and how he was making her feel. "Well I'm glad you feel wanted because I do want you Sophia, I believe that your personality resonates with my own." Absalon said and smiled brighter when she had wrapped her arms around his as they walked. "Would I be correct by thinking that you feel similar towards me?" Absalon asked her as they shared the nice outing. He thought about her being in Zale with him and the play.

"Well the play was about a man who finds out his wife is having an affair and it wrecks him. He finds out who the man is and kills him before going home to his wife one night. There are parts where the husband has an inner monologue and when this happens the other actors, no matter what position they're in, they will stay perfectly still. while the husband would step forwards away from the scene and speak his mind and show his true emotions." Absalon described to her. "I would love to see it with you and possibly share a pass time together."

AceOfTears
[n]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:54 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia noticed how much he was giving her attention. “Oh are you so sure I will rate your performance?” She teased him. She brushed her hair behind her ear hearing he wanted her. She smiled warmly at him hearing he wanted her and that her personality resonates with his own. Nodding at him with a smile across her lips, “I do feel the same. I am hugging your arm?” Just thinking about waking up beside him and spending their free time to connect after the times with royal times. Even now she wanted to spend every minute with him before they wouldn’t have all that time together.

Listening to what the play was about as she tilted her head why he would like something so dark. “It sounds interesting. However, do you like dark plays such as that.” She spoke softly. Her arms held onto his own while she walked along side of him to keep him company. Nodding at him, “Like sharing a walk in the garden.” She asked if maybe he would.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:15 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"Well you can try to go lower, but I'm sure I'll get a ten each time." Absalon said to her with a smile. "Yes it seems that you are on my arm so that would be enough to show how fond of me you are, and I enjoy having you so close to me, such a pretty face is sure to turn a few heads." Absalon said with a smile as they walked under the eyes of the stars and the moon. He was going to enjoy his new life as her husband, it was a feeling he couldn't explain, but it was definitely there. He thought about her question about his interests in dark plays. "Well, they are interesting when executed properly, if I may be so honest, bringing you to a play as a date wasn't my first idea, it was actually suggested to me." Absalon told her with a smile.

"Plays with a darker plot do seem a little more realistic in the sense that it seems a little less artificial. Anger, jealousy, and emotions like that are all around us and it seems interesting to see people react or overcome their problems with these emotions. I'm not all dark and melancholic though, a good laugh always helps and an epic will always be appreciated in my eyes." Absalon said and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "I'd love to share something more with you."

AceOfTears
]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:33 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia shook her head at him seeing how much confidence he had in allowing her to rate him. “Yes it will. Yet this pretty face will be looking at you and only you. Even though I am holding your arm right now.” She spoke with a smile. Instead of both of her arms wrapped around his arm as she used her arm closest to him to stay wrapped around him. Walking under the stars with him was nice to be away from their royal duties to grow as a new couple. Even now she felt she could trust him with her darkest secrets and know she would be safe. “And whom had suggested it to you?” She asked curiously to him.

Nodding with him hearing he wanted to share something more with her. “As would I with you. I do want to know more about you. I want to know everything that makes you.” Her eyes gazed up at Absalon wanting to know so much more about Absalon. She wanted to show him everything she faces and what made her Sophia rather from anyone else.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:19 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"Well aren't I lucky to have someone like you." Absalon said as he noticed the time and steered their direction back towards the theater so they could watch the last play of the evening. "A flower merchant, the elder lady asked who the flowers were for and I said they were for my betrothed. I mentioned that I had plans to take you out and she brought the plays up and suggested that I bring you to see them." Absalon said to her. They arrived back at the theater, but had arrived just a few minutes early. He walked her to her seat and sat with her.

"Oh so you want to know more? Very well, I do like watching the sun rise,right before day breaks, when the night is turning to day. It's peaceful and nice. I also am in love with this one woman, you should meet her, she's nice, smart, pretty, and level headed." Absalon said and leaned closer to her. "She also have a nice body and the cutest moans in bed." Absalon whispered into her ear.

AceOfTears
[]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:42 pm
Sophia Darrington

She smirked hearing him before nodding at him before turning her gaze away from him. “Yes you are. A very lucky man.” She had been curious whom had gave him the idea of the play so maybe she could thank them for giving him the idea. Smiling as she was thankful to the woman for suggesting it otherwise she wouldn’t have found out his love for darker plays. “Maybe I should thank her for the lovely idea otherwise I may have not found out something you like.” She spoke softly. Looking up to the theater as she wanted to take him away to be alone just the two of them. Walking with him to the seat before she sat down with him to watch the rest of the play.

“Of course I do. I want to know everything about my future husband, wouldn’t you?” She asked him with a tease. She fixed her hair slightly to move it out of her eyes hearing about a woman he is in love with. A grin cross her lips as he spoke about her. “Maybe I should meet her.” She spoke while her eyes moved to the corner of her eyes to look at him. The way he whispered sent shivers down her back when he was closer to her. “Does she now?” She whispered with a breath a little heavy. Already she was starting to feel her body warm from her thoughts of what Absalon would do later.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:09 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"Yes, I am glad that you're enjoying our time together as much as I am." Absalon said with a smile as they shared each other's company. It was all so serendipitous, they were enemies when they first came to this land, and now they'd be leaving as lovers soon to be wed to each other. It made him truly happy as he held her hand. "I'm flattered you're so interested in me, once other thing is I'm really passionate, and I'm pretty loyal, and I'll always be loyal to you." Absalon said to her and gave her a kiss on the lips, this kiss a little longer and when he pulled back their eyes met.

"I think you'd like her, I know I do."
Absalon said and a sinister grin crept actoss his face when he noticed how his little comment made her shiver slightly. "Oh yes she does, very cute moans, and very passionate screams when they slip out, maybe I'll hear them tonight?" Absalon said with a smile before the play started. It was hilarious, the whole theater laughed nearly throughout the entire play. It wasn't as long as the last one however, only lasting nearly an hour before it ended. He looked at her and took her hand before walking out with her. He would lead her, but not tell her where they were going, soon they would be on a hill that overlooked the lake in the town's park. "Doesn't it look nice Sophia?" Absalon asked.

AceOfTears
[]

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas