Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Soleil Aquarium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

evil little mousie

Friendly Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sexuality: Bisexual Relationship Status: Single Company: No one >> Strangers and Lyra?
Where: Home >> Home - Aquarium Wearing: Mood: Interested, yet worried
Place of Work: Cut N' Stab Bank:$731 Cash:$30
ooc: So sorry...... Mind went blank and didn't want to keep you waiting any longer....

Alex had seen the woman in front of her jerk in shock on her arrival, at first sight she was caught off guard with the woman's eyes as they looked over her, but after a few seconds they grew interesting and only ended with Alex having a few questions she didn't want to ask. "No worries there, the name's Alexandria, though your welcome to just Alex." Most people she met preferred the later name as it was easier and quicker to say, Though she didn't mind either in the least.

As they stood there Alex wasn't quite sure where to start, She hadn't gone on a date in years, and even back then it had been set up by her mother. Turning to the tank they where next to she watched the creatures swim about, her thoughts turning to the time she'd unfortunately turned into a manta ray in her families living room. "Such beautiful creatures aren't they?" She commented as her thoughts returned to the present.

Lyndranna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:32 pm
User Image
Lyra Amber

Where: Soleil Aquarium
With: Alex
Mood: Calming down
Thoughts: I am terrible with this..

User Image
Slowly, her gaze drifted back and kept watch of Alexandria as the woman provided her with her name. At least she didn't seem to be too offended over the fact that Lyra hadn't gotten her name, or that she hadn't even been the one to submit herself into this 'dating' thing. "Alright, Alex."

A silence had settled over the two of them, though, the silver haired woman wasn't too sure if it could be referred to as an awkward silence. She was never much one for conversation, so, she could have easily spent this date just wandering through the aquarium and enjoying just gazing at the aquatic life that surrounded them. But, that may be a little unfair to her date who might not find the silence as comforting as it did to Lyra.

Following her gaze as the two stared at the creatures swimming inside the large tank, the silence was ended as Alex made a comment about the creature they were currently watching. The corner of her mouth quirking up into a small smile, the Griffin nodded her head. "Yes."

Shifting her body away from the tank, the woman began to slowly make her way over to the next tank over, curious to see what was contained inside. She didn't stray too far, making sure that she left enough space for her companion to quickly keep up with her. "Do you enjoy fish, Alex?" She asked, trying to keep up with the attempted conversation that the other woman had started.

evil little mousie

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100

evil little mousie

Friendly Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sexuality: Bisexual Relationship Status: Single Company: No one >> Strangers and Lyra?
Where: Home >> Home - Aquarium Wearing: Mood: Interested, yet worried
Place of Work: Cut N' Stab Bank:$731 Cash:$30
ooc: So sorry...... Mind went blank and didn't want to keep you waiting any longer....

The quiet that fell over the two of them seemed not to phase Alex as she watched the fish swim around. She was still out of her element but happy she had taken the risk, and so far wasn't disappointed. After she had broken the silence she caught the slight smile the woman next to her let slip, and smiled herself, at least she wasn't proving to be a horrible date yet.

Alex had caught the movement of Lyra out of the corner of her eye and quickly maneuvered to keep up with her, almost bumping into a small child as they stood in front of another tank. "Fish are still a curious creature to me." She'd only turned into water life a few times since childhood, giving her more questions then answers. She wasn't sure if it was a good idea to let loose about her inside knowledge.

"So, Since you never saw the e-mail, What's your favorite mythical animal?" She figured using the designated ice breaker would be a decent thought. She stood there thinking of what hers would be, while she watched an octopus off in the distance.

Lyndranna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑥тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③③
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:59 am
-
OOC:

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Soleil Aquarium With: Patrick Status: waiting at the entrance Wallet: $300 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

Saeki couldn't help but feel bad for the other with such parents. But since Patrick didn't seem to want to linger on it himself, the young man would just dismiss it for now. As he listened to the rest he was surprised. It would seem he was dealing with an elemental then. He couldn't say he met many of those, but he was aware of them. "That sounds interesting." Saeki said and smiled before he shook his head. "Not that I know of, I have never shown any potential for Elemental magic so far at any rate." he replied. The male was quite certain he was just some ordinary human. If he were anything more, he was sure it would have surfaced by now, considering he was already nineteen years old. Surely the powers would have showed at an early age.

When they came to the age guessing though, he was surprised to hear that his guess had actually been close to the man's actual age. Only one year off, that wasn't bad. Upon hearing them guess his he chuckled. "Only just. I'm nineteen." Saeki replied. For his country, that was only one year away from drinking age. The age difference didn't bother him though. He knew better than to expect one time meetings to turn into more than just friends. That was just not how it worked right? Still he was enjoying himself with Patrick so far. "Really? Every day? That is fortunate. I would love to visit it more than once I am sure." Saeki admitted and smiled as they got up from the table. "I am all for." The young man followed the other to the door, a bit surprised that they kept the door open for him but he smiled and walked out. "Thank you." he said.

Usually he was the one that did that. But he didn't mind to change the roles either. Saeki looked back at Patrick when they spoke again, or started a sentence at any rate. Though the way he finished and then mumbled was confusing the young man and he raised an eyebrow in question. Still he wouldn't press them. "I am not sure what you were about to say, but for now let's just enjoy this day out." he said and sent a soft smile. Of course he wondered what it had been about, but it wasn't worth ruining the day, or potentially. They seemed a bit troubled. It didn't take long to get to the aquarium he noticed and the moment they entered he looked around in awe. even the entrance hall was already impressive. Saeki could only imagine how it would be inside.

As they made their way to the counter to pay for tickets, his eye fell on the souvenir shop they passed, or more specifically on the stuffed animals and he smiled. That would definitely be another stop to consider once they felt like they had their fill of the aquarium, if ever. Saeki always loved such attractions. Still if they were entertained enough to stay, there would be the closing time and he would definitely get to that little shop then. As they got to the counter, Saeki pulled his wallet from his back pocket while they waited their turn. "Would it be alright with you if I pay for us both?" he asked Patrick with a smile. It was the least he could do for them to take him here and show him around. But Saeki knew better than to do it without asking. Some people didn't like it after all.

Genkawolf

-

[color=#990000]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:13 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Really?" Patrick questioned him on what was interesting to him. "Okay. If had been an elemental I would guess it to be something lightning or darkness related" he said. He knows more now to continue to restrain from comparing this person to the only other human he had known personally. "Ah, the right age group then. Although you could as easily pass my age and it be believable from what I've seen so far" he commented. Still surprised the other guessed so closely to his considering he himself thinks he looks to be in between late twenties and early thirties. "That is how it is unless its shutdown for some reason or another" he said then followed up, "I mean probably for renovations and holidays since aquariums are one of the biggest tourist attractions for coastal cities and they would be a fool to rid of it for anything less than financial difficulties or lack of staff members....scratch that off the record. Nevermind that I said any of that. Sorry, I wasn't intentionally trying to say anything pessimistic or go into business. I will try harder not to slip up. Its great to have a favorite place and I don't want to mess up the mood involving mentioned place" he apologized sincerely. He was in disbelief about a topic that didn't hold much interest in to begin with. Had a hard time stopping himself before the pause then spending tome after apologizing about his pessimistic rambling. Didn't think he could be viewed in the best of light now after just happened. "Worked so hard not to reveal the dark side of myself. I will just have to work even harder from here on out" he thought his expression to something of determination and anew focus.
"I very much agree" he said to enjoying the day and gave his best smile for a few seconds then let it disappear afterwards. While waiting to pay for his ticket then noticed the other was looking elsewhere and followed his gaze. Personally he was never compelled to buy a souvenir whenever he visited such places that has such shops in them. Pretended to look elsewhere until it was time to pay up. In disbelief yet again and this time at what was offered because it was not common place for him especially with how pricey the entrance is. "If that is what you really want to do then I'm okay with it" he replied smiling softly. "This guy is too good for me in general" he thought blushing lightly.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Aquarium.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: In disbelief.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1239.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Konosawa Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:58 am
-
OOC:

Where: Soleil Aquarium With: Patrick Status: Exploring the aquarium Wallet: $270 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

"Lightning or Darkness? I wonder how." Saeki reacted when he heard the reply and thought about it. He couldn't really pinpoint anything about him that would make him seem like a lightning or darkness elemental. But then he wasn't exactly an expert on it. How would he know how any elemental would present itself? Not that he was worried about it. Patrick may not be fully human, but he had yet to do anything that would make Saeki feel wary about them. He chuckled a bit when he heard the other about him being able to pass for older. "I have heard so more often. I got my parents to thank for that I am sure." the male commented and smiled. His life had been surrounded by discipline after all. Discipline and responsibilities.

One couldn't grow up like that and not come out mature on a younger age. But Saeki had no regrets whatsoever. After their comments about the aquarium though it would seem that his companion was falling into a slight rant that was puzzling for the male, though he listened patiently. It would seem something really was bothering the other male. Yet they only just met today and Saeki doubted they would appreciate a relative stranger prying into their personal affairs. when Patrick apologized, the young man shook his head and smiled. "Don't worry about it. You should be able to be yourself after all." he commented. Saeki would never expect anyone to be less than themselves. It was the biggest treasure man had: Their individuality.

At least they agreed to just enjoy the day. So perhaps they would cheer up a bit when they were inside. It was worth a try. He hadn't given it a second thought when he offered to pay for them both. And it wasn't like it was a big loss for him. "Of course I am okay with it, or I wouldn't ask." Saeki said and chuckled before turning back to the cashier. "Two tickets please." he said and paid the $30 for the admission for them. Once paid he gave the other ticket to Patrick and walked inside with him. It didn't take long to realize this place was immense. From where they stood Saeki could see several hallways as well as an area above. They sure went all out when they created this place. As he let his gaze wander from a placard on a window back to Patrick, he wondered what they were thinking.

Something had caused them to go from what seemed cheerful to a more sullen state, yet the male could not seem to figure out what it had been. As thus he had no idea if it was maybe something he said, or had done. That said they still seemed willing to spend more time with him, so maybe he was overthinking things. It happened. "Where would you want to go first? There are so many places, I am sure we will find something interesting for the both of us." Saeki said and smiled a bit. Of course he could just wander and pick a direction, but since they were here together, he figured it would be nice to decide together.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:51 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick thought in his personal opinion that elements doesn't affect personality that much, but have some bearing on appearance and overall upbringing. Being something of the earth element affected him in that way including his family bloodline. "Police would say otherwise. Maybe in private, but not in public" he said and stops there about being himself. He is a broken person on how he sees himself and keeping it together for Hiro, his kitten and Kenzie's, co business partner sake. Kept his mouth shut about the paying thing thinking it might sound like he was doubting him with what he was going to say. Even so he figured it could be impolite not say anything at all. "Nonetheless thank you for your hospitality, Konosawa" he thanked him. He accepted the ticket graciously then he watches him after they have went inside. Couldn't help thinking of his two old friends from boarding school from several years ago. "Does he remind me of them? Its better than reminding me of Roy or the other past blind dates" he thought. "You know you remind me of my old friends from years back" he said coming out clean about it and he was smiling after saying that. "Has been a while since my last visit so I want to go with the flow to see if there are any changes" he said of where he wanted to go. He was sure there were settle changes like growth or increases in numbers in creatures etc. "Do you own a phone, Konosawa?" he asked him. Seemed out of the blue to ask, but he thought it would be relevant at some point. "Are you the sort of person to keep in contact that you are with speaking terms with? To not ghost someone for any particular" he asked as a follow up to that previous question. "Just so you know if you have questions no matter what it is or how personal it may be I will answer them to the best of my abilities and knowledge to what is being asked" he promises him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Aquarium.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1239.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Konosawa Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:58 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Soleil Aquarium With: Patrick Status: Exploring the aquarium and getting to know Patrick a little. Wallet: $270 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

It was a little odd. Saeki wondered what was about him that had the other ask if he was human. And then this talk about elementals. For as far as he knew, he was Saeki, just plain, old, perhaps a little boring, Saeki. If he was an elemental than he wasn't aware of this fact and it would beg the question: Who were the people that raised him if not his parents? Or if they were than why had they kept it a secret? However the young man didn't doubt for even a second they were his real folks, nor that he was just plain human. It would have been interesting to know magic though he thought. Of course he had heard that even humans can learn magic, but since it seemed a rather dangerous undertaking, Saeki hadn't so far. He had his family to consider.

Saeki looked back at Patrick with some surprise when they mentioned police. "You almost sound like you have had your dealings with the strong arm of the law. Did you?" he asked curiously. Not that it would make any difference really. Saeki liked the other so far and something as that in his past would not change his mind so easily. He smiled when the other thanked him and took the ticket. "You are welcome, but just call me Saeki. That is name after all." the young man told him kindly. Of course he could have expected it, considering how his country used names differently. "I apologize, old habits die hard. When I introduced myself I said my last name first. Konosawa is my family name. My parents own Konosawa hot springs back in Japan." he explained a little and revealed some of where he came from.

As they walked further into the aquarium entrance hall, Saeki looked at the signs surrounding them to see if anything stood out, but he was distracted from that when he heard Patrick's comment about his friends and he turned around, walking backwards for a while as he looked at the other. "Do I?" he asked, though he was relieved to see the other was smiling after. At least it wasn't a bad thing then. He was about to comment on it when the man answered his question about where to go. "So just any direction huh?" he said with a smile and turned back just in time to avoid another person he almost walked into going backwards. "I'm sorry." he apologized before turning back to his companion, this time keeping a closer eye on his surroundings.

It wasn't like him to let his attention waver this much. Of course he was only really strict and focused when it came to his training and work. But that was no excuse to almost bump into an older lady because you weren't watching where you were going. Saeki opened his mouth to ask the other a question but instead he heard them ask him a question instead. An unusual one at that. "Of course I have a phone. Doesn't everyone?" he said with a chuckle, slowing down a bit until Patrick was next to him before he picked up his pace again, now more next to the other than up front. It seemed to him that every self respecting teenager or young man had a mobile phone and he was no exception. He wondered if it was a way from the other to ask him for his phone number. Saeki smiled when he heard their question and nodded.

"Of course, if I am on speaking terms with someone I keep in contact. I wouldn't just disappear into the night like some phantom." he assured the man. This was passing strange, so when he heard the latter, he figured he might as well ask now. Though he wouldn't remind them of earlier, not while they were smiling and seemed to be having fun again, that would just be cruel. That said this might partly not be fun to remember, but if so he would just have to make up for making Patrick feel down again. "Very well. Are you an elemental? If so, which element? And, though please stop me if this is to personal a question but, what has happened for you to feel like you should ask someone if they mean to stay in contact? I don't want to pry where I shouldn't, but that is not a really a question one expects at a first meeting. Are you alright?" he asked a few questions in succession. He'd rather know what he did or said wrong so he wouldn't do it again.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:03 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick rubs the back of his neck a bit with one hand. "You can say that. I was dealing with something and I acted out by expressing myself through art. Apparently they didn't like it and had me wash it all away even the stuff that nothing to do with me. Besides I get profiled just for my appearance and what I can do from time to time in the past" he explained. Doesn't mention the underwater tunnel and other minor property damage since he wasn't charged about those and no one was harmed by them. "I know. It was just easier than saying sir for people I don't know and waiting for permission to call you by your first name. Level of intimacy and how comfortable you are with me, right Saeki?" he asked and trying out the first name. As for himself he had introduced himself as Patrick and left out his last name because that is the name he will always want to go by. "Hot springs, eh? I haven't been to one own by a business, but I have tried out the natural ones in the middle of a forest in the past" he admits which was something he hadn't said to no one else.
"Indeed" he said with a slight nod of his head, "The same effect" he replied. Shrugged his shoulders, "Pretty much" he responded. He hadn't really paid attention to his surroundings himself finding his date to be the only one worth looking at. "That was close. Glad no one got harmed" he commented. Looks off to the side for a second, "Not me apparently when it comes to personal phones" he said with a lowered voice. Felt like an oddball at this very moment in choosing not to own a cell phone which wasn't new for him at this point in time. "Heh, I know plenty of those who have done that and a couple of them still live in this city. Relieved to hear that you're not that sort of person" he said with a half smile.
"Yes, and its the earth element with one ability involving plants. Its was understandable for kids not to be to keep in contact, but as for adults I've encountered plenty that promised they would keep in contact or at least obliged to do so meaning my parents. People who claimed friendship with me has done after hanging out a couple of times and that really rubbed me the wrong way. Took a lot of effort to not dwell on it or lose control. So I've made it a point for anyone I meet to be on the level of acquaintances until after third encounter friendship is possible since only person in this city has ever made it pass three. They really used up most of my tolerance and trust in dealing with people of informal settings. You can pry all you want none of it is secret because it's up to you if you want to know the answer those questions. I'm not feeling ill so this place isn't crowded today luckily. Otherwise I'm as stable as I can be. Thanks for your concern Saeki" he answered the questions without dwelling too much into the details. "Are you alright?" he asked in return looking to him.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Aquarium.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: attentive.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1239.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki Konosawa . outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:18 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Soleil Aquarium With: Patrick Status: Exploring the aquarium with Patrick Wallet: $270 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

The young man listened to the other's story for a moment before he chuckled a bit. "I wouldn't have thought you to be a troublemaker. " he joked and smiled which showed he was just joshing. After a moment when the other commented it had been better until he knew how comfortable Saeki was with his first name he nodded. "Yes that is usually the way. That is very considerate of you." he spoke genuinely. "I'm good with you calling me Saeki though." he added. He didn't mind at all if Patrick would use his first name. They walked a bit further before he heard the comment about the hot springs and he looked back at the other with a smile. "Ours are personally owned, but yes a business nonetheless. It has been in the family for many generations. Eight at the very least. Our ancestors dug them themselves and built the entire business around it." he explained a little about his parents' springs. He may have left, but he was very proud of their accomplishment.

"I'm surprised you had hot springs in a forest. I thought they only occurred on mountains. If not well we all learn something new everyday! I like that though." he replied about the springs in the forest. Saeki didn't mind being wrong about it or learning new things. It was an interesting part of life in his opinion. He was rather surprised to hear about the other not having a phone though. "Really? I am surprised. Well I can write down my number for you later on. Then you can store it at your home." Saeki offered with a smile. Saeki didn't really have an email address yet, he still had to make one so he could also e-mail to the home front as calling would get pricey. Up till now he had always used the family one.

As they moved on though and spoke, Saeki couldn't imagine they wouldn't keep contact. It was going quite well between them in his opinion. But he didn't linger on it as the other explained his element to him. It was interesting. After that they went on about why they didn't really trust people as fast, he could understand though. It was a lot to take in in one go, but the young man thought he caught everything so far. The important thing was that the other was feeling alright, so it was good to know. "I'm glad for that. And yes, I'm fine. I'm having a nice day, good company and get to exploring a whole new aquarium." he replied and smiled. That said it took a big thing for Saeki to get unsettled. He had been trained in discipline for so long that he wasn't rattled easily.

Saeki smiled a bit and turned to Patrick again once they reached another crossing. "A whole different question. What is your favorite aquatic animal?" he asked Patrick curiously. They were at an aquarium after all. And it would give him a chance to pick a direction they would both enjoy.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:53 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"When I feel like" Patrick joked back with a small laugh. "Good, Seems my small criminal record has mulled over well. He's the only one mentioned this to which makes this all the more better" he thought smiling. The record accumulated about his break up with ex who was a cop along with a self inflicting attempt in public on the beach. Lightly blushed at the other's next two responses making his lighten up some. "Sounds like a pretty cool place from what I'm imagining" he commented about Konosawa hot springs. Arched an eyebrow, "Mountains have forests too at the base don't they?" he asked him. "Saeki, Saeki, Saeki, Saeki, Saeki, Saeki, Saeki, Saeki, Saeki, Saeki, Saeki, Saeki, Saeki, Saeki" he repeated his head because it was becoming his favorite name to hear and attachment forming. Forced his mind to focus on the moment or else remained distracted by his own thoughts. "Oh, you can do that now. I don't really trust the word 'later' since it's so overused. Not that I won't give you a benefit of a doubt just sooner the better" he said to the offer as he out his journal. Opened it up to a clean page then handed out the journal with a pencil.
"Excellent news to my ears" he said happily to the other's reply to the 'alright' question. Great to hear that today is going well and that he made the right choice in suggesting this place. Thought for a moment as to what his favorite aquatic animal is. "I would say it is fishers" he answered. He had picked that particular one because it resembled a cat to him. "If in an aquarium then it would be moon jelly or triggerfish" he added in case it was about something that could be found at a aquarium. Didn't have a big knowledge on marine and aquatic animals, but he would always go for the peculiar looking ones. "How about you?" he asked in return. "Do you know how to swim?" he asked going with a water related question.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Aquarium.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1239.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki Konosawa . outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:10 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Soleil Aquarium With: Patrick Status: Exploring the aquarium with Patrick Wallet: $270 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

A smile played over Saeki's lips when they joked back. Good, so he hadn't made a wrong joke. That was good to know. And they seemed to have an interest in the hot springs. It had happened before that once Saeki mentioned those, others would get a lot less interested for some reason. For the young man it had been his life for a long time with a lot of history. His first steps, his first words, his first training and also where his father had gifted him his katana on his 18th birthday. The whole feast had taken place there. With his mind lingering on home and the last birthday he had celebrated there his focus shifted a bit to the weight on his hip. Though he never had the need to pull it so far, it was a real comfort for Saeki to be carrying his katana non-stop.

It had caused some minor problems upon leaving Asia, even if he was brought with a private jet. They didn't escape security after all. But after some doing they were able to convince the people that Saeki wasn't some maniac that would wield the katana for no reason. In the few months he owned it, he had yet to unsheathe it even once, such was his training. A swordsman doesn't pull his weapon, unless there is no other alternative. When Patrick reacted to his telling him later however, the young man was pulled from his thoughts and he watched how the man took his journal out and accepted it when he was offered it. He looked around a bit until he found some low wall he could use for a table for a moment and wrote down his name, address and phone number in an elegant handwriting that bespoke of the Japanese art of calligraphy but with normal letters and numbers. Maybe some people would have found it odd, but he already learned some of their history and it made sense to him they were worried.

Whoever hurt them last time, did a real number on them it seemed. Once he was done he closed the journal and handed it back to his companion along with their pencil. Saeki smiled when Patrick showed how glad he was that the young man enjoyed their suggestion. It took them a while to reply about favorite aquatic animal though, but again it was understandable. There were a lot of them after all. Even more if you would include amphibians. when he got his answer a faint smile formed on Saeki's features. "Both great choices. One luminescent and the other very colorful." he replied and chuckled a bit. Somehow it seemed to suit the other to pick those fish. "Hmm, I'd have to say dolphins or, though this may sound stereotype, koi fish." he said when he got the question turned back towards him.

Especially koi fish. There were so many amazing colors and patterns. There seemed to be no end to them. "Have you ever heard of the story of the koi and the dragon?" he asked curiously. Though hearing the other's question he chuckled and nodded. "I can swim yes. Our hot springs can get pretty deep, I already helped out as early as when I could walk on my own two legs. They taught me how to swim so I wouldn't end up drowning." he explained on that question. "Do you?" he asked back to the other. Considering he was earth element, who knew how that was effected? If they could both swim though, perhaps they could go to the beach as well. Saeki would love to hang out there too and so far it looked like it all went well.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:58 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Although Patrick has noticed the katana that is in the other's possessions he hadn't yet to bring up. He wasn't sure of when it would be a good time to be asking about it. Hold off for now in case it was a touchy subject or not relevant yet until later in this date or on another day. He smiled gratefully about receiving the other's phone number went down well. "Almost like I was getting his autograph" he thought while he had watched his information down on the page of the journal. Normally he would tore out a page than to hand over the other journal. Doing it this way was his own show of trust towards the younger male. He was seeing Saeki as a pretty cool guy who he wouldn't mind hanging out with some more in the future. "Very much appreciated" he thanked him. He put away the journal and pencil after it was returned to him. He liked the choices he had picked wasn't anything bad and he respected Saeki's choices. "Koi fish. The ones you can have in your backyard with the right? I think I've seen them in movies" he asked him. "I don't think I have heard of that. Could you tell me about it?" he requested. "That would be a no. I did drown a few years back, but that hasn't stopped from being around the beach or any other bodies of water" he answered. Deliberately left out the details of the drowning and why he went out there knowing he doesn't know how to swim. "Lune beach isn't as busy on the weekdays as it is on the weekends. When the weather is right, I would visit with HIro to make sandcastles" he shared about himself of what he would usually do at the beach. He would like to introduce Hiro to him if they were to meet again in the future. The kitten does well in meeting with strangers than his owner does, a lot more.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Aquarium.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm and curious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1239.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki Konosawa . outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:16 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

Saeki smiled when he heard Patrick about his address and such. "No problem. I'm glad it helps." he replied. It was a good sign right? That they wanted his info so quickly. Their talk about fish was a sudden change, but Saeki had asked it with a reason. Once they had their answer he looked at the signs once more until his dark brown gaze rested on the one pointing towards jellyfish. "Look, Jellyfish. Maybe they have the one you like." he said and pointed the sign out with a smile before he started walking again, while keeping his gaze on his companion. It was a guess, but in a place like this surely they would have the moon jelly. Perhaps they could find trigger fish too and Koi. As it would seem by their answer that Patrick didn't know them yet safe from television.

"Yes they come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. They can be kept in the backyard, but they are better kept in larger bodies of water." Saeki paused when he heard they almost drowned and thus couldn't swim, which temporarily derailed his thoughts about Koi. "Sorry to hear that. I'm glad you survived it. You mentioned Hiro a few times. Is he a friend of yours?" he asked curiously. "As for the koi and the dragon. The story tells of a school of koi that swim upstream, a way to gain strength and become stronger fish. When the school came to a waterfall, many fell back and gave up, but a few kept going and tried to go up the waterfall, mocked by spectating demons. Eventually though, one made it to the top and as it jumped out of the river in a last jump to get out of the current so they could rest, the gods recognized the koi for its perseverance and determination and turned it into a dragon, the image of power and strength." he retold the short version.

"It's a story oft told where I am from. At school for kids mainly but I have always admired Koi because of it. A little silly perhaps, but I think Koi are the best." Saeki admitted and the usual steady swordsman blushed a slight bit as he had revealed something that childish. What wouldn't the other think of him? An young adult all fond of a children's story.

Genkawolf

-

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items