Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
The Dream Ice Cream Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:58 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
Etheri smiled. "One day, I'll save up enough to create my own restaurant and cook for other people. I guess i kind of already do, since Cidne hasn't returned." He wasn't entirely sure who the manager of the restaurant was, but judging by the name- a guy named Cidne probably owned it. After talking about a witch, now known to him as Karmala, he hoped said owner hadn't been locked in her clutches. "Karmala? I think that does ring a bell."

He was halfway through his icecream now, and he continued to eat in deep thought. It wasn't just him that was affected by the witch- everyone in town was. If Karmala did have the power to curse everyone, based off rumors he heard, then the rest of the townspeople including his friends would have a bone to pick with her.
¤

Mood: Observant, intrigued
Thinking: Karmala..how many people has she harmed?
Company: Tenshi
OOC: xD I'm not used to it I guess. I'm alright with having them be friends for now.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: Awake/Sheepish
Thoughts: Drat! Secret's out! But maybe that's okay...?
With: Etheri
Song of the Hour: Let Your Heart Decide -Celine Dion (on pause)
Outfit: The Dream Ice Cream uniform
Occ Ah. I can understand. I say this is because Tenshi doesn does not trust women. He can work with them just fine, he just isn't interested in them romantically, you know. Cool. Tenshi will.be happy.and I made a mistake with the name. It's Kamala. There is no R in her name.

Tenshi just smiled at Etheri. "That sounds like a good dream. And I think you can do it." he replied with a nod talking and working at the same time. "Ah. I'vw heard of that place. Never been there but it sounds like a cool place to check out." He added after a pause as he sold a popsicle to a mother and child before turning his attention back to Etheri. "It should. That's the name of the witch who cursed everyone. Though some people rather not run into her despite trying tonget rid of thier curses, but I have a feeling that she has plans. Then aGain, I could just be paranoid." He finished as he filled the ice cream machine with ice. "So, have you been living her long?" he asked, wanting to keep the conversation going until the other left.

SapphireUmbra

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:49 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
"Thank You." Etheri answered, also hoping the best for his new friend Tenshi. He was already looking forward to introducing him to Kitsu, Rei, and others he had met during his time in StarCreek. "Now I wonder..What brought you here?" He asked, curious of what Tenshi was in pursuit of. He listened and waited for Tenshi to continue serving customers. A mother and child had entered, and he immediately remembered Rei and her new child Akio. He hoped they were doing well and recalled the slight ordeal Rei had at the restaurant. She was about to pass out from being tired, he remembered- He turned his attention to Tenshi once more as he spoke. "I don't blame you. I wouldn't plan on meeting her soon, myself." Etheri replied again before taking another bite of his ice cream. "I've been here a little over a month. There was a halloween ball that I missed due to unpacking, but rumor has it something bad happened and it might be connected to Karmala...Or, so I've been told."
¤

Mood: Observant, Intrigued, Relaxed
Thinking: Introducing Tenshi to the friends I've made might be a good idea. Sounds like he hasn't been here long, and it might help us stop thinking about this witch.
OOC: I see. It's totally fine. I'm pretty sure the name's Karmala, but I might be wrong sweatdrop

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:27 pm

Mood: Awake/Sheepish
Thoughts: Should I tell him?
Occ: Cool. Maybe he'll develop a crush anyway if you don't mind. After he gets to know Ertheri better?

Tenshi didn't pause in his duties. "You're welcome, Ertheri." he replied as he made that everything was stocked. He paused in his work when the other asked him why he was here. He was silent for a few seconds before making a desicion. "Running away from my last I suppose." He he started after a second or two. "I grew up in an orphanage and I was...not treated well as the other boys would tease and taunt me due to my effinminate features. They harassed me and the the adults did nothing to help. Then one day, the owner of the orphanage called me to her office for some reason or other and then proceeded to force herself on me. Needless to say, my curse activated, I turned hwr to stone, smashed her to pieces then pakced up my belongings and fled." he finished in a low voice so that only Ertheri could hear. "Ah. I've only been here for like maybe a week? Or two? I don't remember." he said with shrug.

SapphireUmbra

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:30 am
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
Etheri listened carefully as Tenshi spoke. "I'm sorry to hear that happened to you." he answered finally. Etheri wondered why Tenshi trusted him so much with his past. "So you've only been here a little while? I've been all over the place trying to find something to cure my sister..She suffers from a- unique curse." He continued, trying to spit it out. He had a bit of a difficult time trying to talk about it. "My parents blamed me for it. I still haven't found anyone that can wake her up. Whatever will be, will be. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't be here." After he said this, Etheri finished his icecream. After tossing the wrapper away, he checked the wooden popsicle stick that the creamsicle came with. Hm...Blank.. He then sat back down, thinking that his past wasn't the best way to end a conversation. "Have you met the others here in town? I could introduce you to a few of them." He offered. "I'm sure they'd be glad to meet you."
¤

Thinking: Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell him of Elise now..
OOC: I don't mind. whee

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:37 am

Mood: Calm
Thoughts: Hmm...
Occ:

Tenshi shrugged. "It happens. But i learned to accept it and moved on." he replied after a second. He wondered why he had told the other about his past but he figured it was because he was actually comfortable around Etheri which said a lot because usually he avoided people. Especially guys. But that was neither here or there. "Yeah." he ansered to the statement about being here for a bit then blinked at the statement about his sister. "I see. I'm sorry to hear it. Personally, I think you can do it." he added with a smile, watching him as He looked at the popsicle stick in amusement. He shook his head. "No. Sure. That would be great." he said, nodding his head. He hadn't gotten out much lately but maybe it was time that he did.

SapphireUmbra

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 5:48 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
"Thank you." Etheri gladly replied. The people in StarCreek really were much nicer than those in his hometown. He returned another smile towards Tenshi and laughed slightly as he decided if he'd want to meet some of Etheri's friends. "If you're sure about that, I'd be more than willing to introduce you. Although, I might have to re-introduce myself seeing as I had to leave town for a couple weeks." He continued, shrugging at the last sentence. He didn't want to bother mentioning it was because of his sister, Elise. It was hard for him to get over, but at least Tenshi understood. "Either way, I'm sure you'll get along well with them." He added. After a moment, Etheri looked outside for a moment to notice the day was nearly over. It was a bit of shock to him that he stayed here for so long, but he didn't mind all that much. "Is that the sunset? Wow, time sure does fly. "
¤

Thinking: Hopefully Tenshi and everyone I've met in StarCreek so far will get along.
OOC: Sorry I took so long to reply. I think the day change is in a day or two, so I replied accordingly. If you want me to change anything, that's fine.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Curse: Inactive』『Mood: Happy』『 Status: N/A』 『With: People?』 『Theme: Fireworks

Lillian was about to reply to the young female when a small drone hovered next to her, beeping harmoniously. She looked at it as it said:

Reprogramming complete. Please install other software.

The scientist nodded, looking back at her company," I'm sorry, it seems I have to go." she said, backing away slowly. To her dismay, she had bumped into someone sitting in a chair. Lillian turned to Etheri, and bowed slightly. She was clumsy, as always. Her ice cream was in one hand, and it seemed the young scientist couldn't figure out what to do with it in this apologetic situation," I'm sorry. Excuse me." she said, a bit embarrassed. Lillian then turned to Tenshi, smiled, and waved," Thank you! Have a nice day!" and walked out of the store, almost bumping into yet another person. The female disappeared across the street.

Out. Of. Cookies. Exit

☆═━┈┈━═☆

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

DragonMistress07

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:30 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
As Etheri was looking out the window at the beautiful autumn-colored sky, he was startled by a young woman with long white hair. It seemed she had backed into his chair by accident while holding icecream in her hand. He was caught a little off-guard by her bow and some of the melted contents of her icecream had spilled on his shirt. "Don't worry about it, it's an easy fix." He responded noting the sheepish look on her face. He'd have to go home and do laundry anyways, and it wasn't the end of the world. Unfortunately, the girl left as quickly as she appeared. "What a shame..She must've been so embarrassed. I haven't seen her around before, though. Do you happen to know who she was?" he asked Tenshi curiously before getting up to get some napkins to clean up the mess.
¤

Mood: Curious, a bit startled.
Thinking: Who was that?
Company: Tenshi, a white-haired woman
OOC:

DragonMistress07

II That Asian Girl II

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:44 pm

Mood: Calm
Thoughts: 'What in the world? I do not know this woman.
With: Etheri and a white-haired woman
Occ: You're fine. Oh, should Tenshi give Etheri his #?

Tenshi smiled. "You're welcome." he replied and then nodded. "Yes. I'm sure. I would love to meet your friends." he added in afterthought as he continued his duties. He could understand that and had a feeling that it had something to do with his sister. Not that he would ask as it was none of his business. He turned his attention to tjw girl waving at him and wondered where the neck she had come from? Had she always ben here? He just gave her a nod as he watched bump into Etheri Either and then leave. Okay. That was random if not wierd. "No. I haven't seen her before." He answered after a minute.

SapphireUmbra

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash